Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,229 members, 7,818,773 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (78379 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by DocHMD: 12:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melay is greater than nnamdi kanu

His royal dryness!

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ekensi01: 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

the faster you learn the better. say you not we igbos some of us its nt our business.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by lazsnaira(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
PrinzCarter:
D best way to beat critics is to mock dem at there own game ..thumbs up dino
WORD

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by FirstCounsel(m): 12:16pm On Mar 28, 2017
bjt:
This guy is a clown grin
He's a combination of a thug and clown grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by paradigmshift(m): 12:17pm On Mar 28, 2017
my nigga...pepper them gang
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
abu12:

Notting like heart attack, sowore was right. no name like Dino melaye in ABU record. Dino should show Nigerians is affidavit and the newspaper publications where he change his name from Daniel jonah olowagbenga melaye to Dino melaye.
More evidence are coming by then sowore would commit suicide like that medical doctor who died by jumping to the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 12:19pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

I'm not talking about wearing same!

By the way, I'm writing a book titled THE IDIOT CALLED BUHARI.

Pls click like to agree that Buhari is a brain dead illiterate.

u see I dnt blame u...the blame lies with those that went ahead to click like..ur write up lacks maturity which is gradually becoming the norm on this forum..i cnt even use the word idiot on someone nt to talk of callin someone that might be older than u an idiot..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

Instead of undecided castigating your leader in nairaland why cant u divert your energy into productivity

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by iamtardey: 12:20pm On Mar 28, 2017
oh! really? Now I must confess, I'm liking this man already... he's just catching his fun. this man go dey wobe I swear
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by sms87: 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
1. He was admitted with three credit. 2. From his result, he was a science student but got admitted into faculty of Art. 3. He did his NYSC in 1999 but graduated in 2000. 4. He failed Geography (F9) but admitted into Geography department.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Oga Dino Melaye cant be your leader cos he is not a drug dealer, baby factory owner, Kidnapper etc
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by eluquenson(m): 12:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
When SR says he didn't graduate, at least he will do his convocation ceremony today at the chamber. grin

Nigeria is such a mess

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Adecks01(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gbam
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
I just do not know why I so much like this dude called Melaye maybe because of his rugged and dogged way.

I sense he must be a lord in the game .

Ahoy dino!!!

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Adecks01(m): 12:24pm On Mar 28, 2017
Where is desertreporters

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Adecks01(m): 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Carry go
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

ARE YOU BETTER THAN AN ILLITERATE YOURSELF? IS YOUR DAD BETTER THAN AN IDIOT? IS OBVIOUS THAT, YOU AND YOUR YOUR COMMENT LIKERS ARE MENTALLY DOTISH. AM NOT BUHARI FAN BUT I ALWAYS TELL ALL THE SHEEP ON NAIRALAND TO ALWAYS THINK BEFORE THEY MAKE OR LIKE ANY COMMENT NOT THE OPPOSITE. DON'T JUST COME TO NAIRALAND AND MAKE RECKLESS COMMENTS, JUST BECAUSE, YOU ARE HIDING IN YOUR LITTLE HOUSE. RUBBISH

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Gassa007: 12:27pm On Mar 28, 2017
Day169:
I think this also proves that psychiatric ailments have no consideration for social strata or status.
I hope that ABU will be proud of this alumnus!
Clown! sad
E pain am die
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Gassa007: 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
ekanDamie:
what kinda childish idiot is this. no wonder d 3rd class.
E pain am die
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by onyiloyi(m): 12:28pm On Mar 28, 2017
On top 3rd class!!!!!! This guy is an olodo rabata
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Eguaikide(m): 12:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Guys calling Melaye a clown senator now are always the first to shout crucify him, impeach him, he's a nobody and several rubbish like that! Now that Melaye has been justified by a whole VC of his University you don't want him to enjoy his victory dance over you haters- you've missed it haters! Melaye will still do more than this to humiliate you poor folks trying to bring him down because he's now rich. If you as a poor Mann continue to hate on Melaye because of his wealth, then riches will be so far away from you and you may continue to live the rest of your miserable life in perpetual poverty! Align yourself with the rich and learn at their footsteps, when Melaye was poor he never hated on the rich, that's why haters are seeing this sudden transformation in his life! Want to be a millionaire? Think like a millionaire!! Period.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by princemillla(m): 12:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Did you weep when Buhari presented Nepa bill? So stop being a hypocrite and enjoy the mediocrity Buhari started

Seriously you are such an impossible fellow... So just cuz one need to buttress he truly graduated. He went this far to put on graduation gown right? And u see that as being normal sebi
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 12:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Homeboiy:
sowore will get hearth attack oo

Sowore and Tinubu right now.

3 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Johnnyakins: 12:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
Academic gown! how did he get it?

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Variant: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:

Uchu Gba kwa.

2 Likes

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by CarlosTheJackal: 12:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
franchizy:
The illitracy IPOB yoths will celebrity this rubbish

No oneder there director, a telorist, kriminal and feogster is languish in detainsion in kuje.

Kanu must be executed.
Afonja what are you writing

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by sampsun(m): 12:35pm On Mar 28, 2017
Shege Dino.

Leader of Bad Gang.

Leader of Thug Nation.

Chief of Agboros.

Polital Heir of Agborocism.

Nightmare to BMC & Sahara .

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by triplemmm3(f): 12:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
Kogi people see your life? you for kuku vote for Smart Adeyemi make him continue use your money build hotel for kwara at least one of your relatives will get opportunity to work there instead of this clown called Dino
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by tico1212(m): 12:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Srzly, Nigeria is a joke
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by amdoyin82(m): 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:

if Nnamdi KANU hear
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by oyinkinola: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
sms87:
1. He was admitted with three credit. 2. From his result, he was a science student but got admitted into faculty of Art. 3. He did his NYSC in 1999 but graduated in 2000. 4. He failed Geography (F9) but admitted into Geography department.
5.ABU GRATUATED HIM IN SENATE CHAMBER. 6. HE EARN B INSTEAD OF A C P F. 7. THE FIRST WORLD SENATOR WEAR GOWN IN CHAMBER.......
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by modupe2: 12:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
Gbam

Day169:
I think this also proves that psychiatric ailments have no consideration for social strata or status.
I hope that ABU will be proud of this alumnus!
Clown! sad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.