Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) (78376 Views)

Fayose In His Academic Gown At EKSU Convocation (Photos) / Dino Melaye Poses With Saraki In His Academic Gown / "Melaye’s Academic Gown To Senate Was Stolen Or Hired, He Made Fool Of Himself" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:30pm On Mar 28, 2017
Amoyinoluwa24:
The Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye caused a stir among senators today by appearing at Senate plenary in an academic gown.

The move by the senator comes after online news platform, Sahara Reporters alleged that he did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Photo Credits: Sumner Shagari Sambo, NAN

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-wore-academic-gown.html
Is Dino ok? The madness of this dude has no limits. But why is the Senate chamber always near empty during plenary? Where are the senators? It is about time the Constitution is amended to make the job of senators part time and to be paid accordingly. This will save cost of maintaining these men who do nothing to better the condition of the citizens but hanker after mundane things like the CG of Customs appearing before them in uniform.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by spencekat(m): 3:31pm On Mar 28, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

Sowore will just be laughing at how gullible Nigerians are now, Due to how things are i can bet my life Dino did not graduate..

You are basically talking about yourself. No one is more gullible than you. Keep standing with someone who doesn't know your entire village exist.

Nonsense lipsrsealed
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by robosky02(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nword22:

We Yorubas are the most stupid people on earth.
We are product of incest and we envy the Igbos with passion.
Nnamdi Kalu is greater than Awolowo the slave of the North.
Nnamdi Kalu is greater than Soyinka the educated illiterate
Nnamdi Kalu is greater than Abiola the failure and coward
Nnamdi Kalu is Tinubu the frog eye smelly mouth
Nnamdi Kalu is greater than all Afonja and their dirty affiliates.
Nnamdi Kalu is our Yoruba lord and god
Nnamdi Kalu we want you to give our women pure sperm we are ashamed.

mumuism on display
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by vicmela(m): 3:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
i support and love this man
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ngmgeek(m): 3:33pm On Mar 28, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

I swear Nigeria senate is now a joke..

Nigeria senate is a joke, like you! Stay off weed and you will get better cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Kemperor: 3:34pm On Mar 28, 2017
Aliyeous:
I don arrive
^^^to d poster above me even though am nt in support of d countrys current situation but rememba buhari is sum1's father,brother,uncle,role model and above al he is ur leader whether u lyk it or not...hw wuld u feel wen sum1 addresses ur close ones lyk dat.

Eat some dicks to ur satisfaction..

Bubu deserves it...

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:36pm On Mar 28, 2017
abu12:

Notting like heart attack, sowore was right. no name like Dino melaye in ABU record. Dino should show Nigerians is affidavit and the newspaper publications where he change his name from Daniel jonah olowagbenga melaye to Dino melaye.
That comedian has no certificate. The so called degree certificate bearing Daniel Jonah Melaye and allegedly in the custody of the University may belong to somebody else. It is not yet uhuru for the in-house comedian.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Kellyhenry(m): 3:37pm On Mar 28, 2017
CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melay is greater than nnamdi kanu
Now its dino u wnt,nt kanu again!!! D problem is dat u dnt even knw wat u want
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Praktikals(m): 3:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

I'm not talking about wearing same!

By the way, I'm writing a book titled THE IDIOT CALLED BUHARI.

Pls click like to agree that Buhari is a brain dead illiterate.
As wise as your father is, Buhari will be his president till 2023. If you are not happy with it, try this

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Kiakia(m): 3:39pm On Mar 28, 2017
[quote author=Day169 post=55027338]I think this also proves that psychiatric ailments have no consideration for social strata or status.
I hope that ABU will be proud of this alumnus!
Clown! sad[/quote Alumnus kwa! Can somebody who is yet to graduate from a University become an alumnus? Dino should show Nigerians his degree certificate.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Gashakachocho(m): 3:44pm On Mar 28, 2017
A typical display by a 3rd class graduate. Low self esteem and very childish!
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by morisnewrain(m): 3:59pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

The sweet but unanswered question now is; has the dullard presiding over affairs in Nigeria ever seen or touched that kind of cloth?

YOU MEAN YOU ARE WRITING A BOOK TITLED "YOUR FATHER IS AN IDIOT" Son of an idiot

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by oladoja1(m): 4:00pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

keep it men, even if he his an idiot he still relevant at 74, so bro think of where you will be by 74, WMC Wailers Media Crew
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by theway83: 4:22pm On Mar 28, 2017
season film
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 4:29pm On Mar 28, 2017
morisnewrain:
YOU MEAN YOU ARE WRITING A BOOK TITLED "YOUR FATHER IS AN IDIOT" Son of an idiot

Yes. The book will be titled "YOUR FATHER IS AN IDIOT Son of an idiot ".

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ubaaree: 4:38pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

luk @ ur write up hw i wish u r reasoning wit ur brain not ur ass ,
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by rumours: 5:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Imposture

CliffordOrji:
We Igbos support Senator Dino Melaye. How I wish Senator Dino Melaye can rule us in Igboland. Infact Senator Dino Melaye must rule us in Igboland in Jesus name.

Dino Melaye is greater than ojukwu
Dino Melaye is greater than chinua achebe
Dino Melaye is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Dino Melay is greater than nnamdi kanu
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Cmeo(m): 5:10pm On Mar 28, 2017
This dino guy should not made third class awardees to look like a clown.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 5:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
I Tot it's only people with PhD degree that wears such a cap...
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by seunfape(m): 5:32pm On Mar 28, 2017
Maybe he just graduated today
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by OSESUNATE(m): 5:40pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

If an idiot and illiterate is ruling you then I wonder what you are
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by wasuka14(m): 6:14pm On Mar 28, 2017
I thought senate yestday will insist abu vc should wear academic gown before he enter d chamber. Certainly, big men hardly lost cases in Nigeria. Ibori was exonarated here in 9ja before he went to gallow in london.
Amoyinoluwa24:
The Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye caused a stir among senators today by appearing at Senate plenary in an academic gown.

The move by the senator comes after online news platform, Sahara Reporters alleged that he did not graduate from Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria.

Photo Credits: Sumner Shagari Sambo, NAN

Source: http://www.cambellsblog.com/2017/03/senator-dino-melaye-wore-academic-gown.html

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ItsMeAboki(m): 6:15pm On Mar 28, 2017
bjt:
This guy is a clown grin

3rd class senator! cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by odogwu2007(m): 6:25pm On Mar 28, 2017
Mentcee:
Good.

my brother take it easy he is someone's father, someone's gran father
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by cheaperstores: 6:26pm On Mar 28, 2017
What is the meaning of all this Dino? Is this sort of kindergarten? How did you get the gown?
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by augustine41142: 6:56pm On Mar 28, 2017
he is a high man,Senator Ndume should see well before saying things,God help Nigeria's
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by Capable091: 7:02pm On Mar 28, 2017
I don't know why Nigerian youth refuse to think and act like an educated fellow we claim to be. Before, i consider Nairaland to be educative and enlightening but recently, Nairaland is just like an avenue for Nigerian youth to showcase their idleness and foolishness. Not quite long the story of apostle Suleiman is all over and immediately that one seems to die down, another story of certificate spring up still from the same set of people (sahara reporter) and sadly most Nigerians will start to attack themselves because of it.. The future of this country is in the hand of the youth and until we stop allowing those politicians to play us around then we can't move forward.
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by nonis: 8:06pm On Mar 28, 2017
Nigeria hahaha haha who is to blame?
Re: Dino Melaye Wore Academic Gown To Senate Plenary Today (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 8:09pm On Mar 28, 2017
What kind of country do I found my self. A SSCE holder shouldn't act this way nor to talk of an elderly person, father and worse part, A Whole Senator.. What does this mean? Impression or what? You are not an actor, why acting foolishly? play a whole Country, This is craziness, this is childish... 90%of our leaders are mad, CHARLATANs. Weepinggggggggggg. Abeg u get rope make I tie am, ah wan rez in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Commences Packing Out Of Aso Villa / Sanwo-Olu Visits Bola Tinubu In London / Atiku Picks Peter Obi As Running Mate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.