Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,336 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:56 AM

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) (59554 Views)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Daughter Temi Otedola's 22nd Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by demmykay: 11:22am On Apr 03, 2017
So touching.... Thanks for being a good and caring sis
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by kayo80(m): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Wonderful piece.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Yinkatolu:
Who get sense make he borrow this guy small?

which kind sense, he might be right, most rich homes are like that

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Yinkatolu: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
Do you have a proof for that?

CROWNWEALTH019:

stated the obvious

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by brownsug(f): 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
when the man use his son do rituals kan cry

the innocent guy is the source of his wealth undecided

Guy! Na was o

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by datola: 11:23am On Apr 03, 2017
God ble Temi
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Oh my! So sorry. Meanwhile who knows where one can get help for a 20year old boy born with cerebral palsy?? Pls help out.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Autistic children are not easy to take care of. No wonder he isn't on the limelight. Secondly, most rich kids are autistic.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 11:24am On Apr 03, 2017
Yinkatolu:
Do you have a proof for that?

bring your head make i use am to prove to you now undecided

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is so so stupid
your father ...bed bug dey your brain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by goldedprince: 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
dem use am for sacrifice.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by funmilade4real(m): 11:25am On Apr 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
If he ain't autistic, he would have been flaunting his dad's money like Davido but I pity him sha.
U go school at all?

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by funmilade4real(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
Autistic children are not easy to take care of. No wonder he isn't on the limelight. Secondly, most rich kids are autistic.

Most? how?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Reediano(m): 11:26am On Apr 03, 2017
Naija.....

So because the man is rich and his son has some sort of health issue (that can equally affect the poor) , that makes​ him a ritualist....

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
This is so nice and humbling. God bless her

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by SuperBlack: 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
And Both she and the Op expects me to read this long note abi because una think say i dey jobless bah?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:27am On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Is this one alright at all?
Do You even know what autism is

Desist from typing shit about something you know nothing about

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
Mentcee:
Buhari is so so stupid
Dis guy is autistic 100%.

6 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by kowalsky: 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
ekensi01:
The poor and the rich are opposite to each order. The poor have good health but no money while the rich have money but lack some. please take your time to thank God.

go to the many general hospitals nationwide and realize that even the poor are plagued with the most bizzare of illnesses.

life is not black and white.

9 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by sugarbeesmith(m): 11:28am On Apr 03, 2017
GloriaNinja:
If he ain't autistic, he would have been flaunting his dad's money like Davido but I pity him sha.
you are right jare.he would had been in lime light by now

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by talktonase(m): 11:29am On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

I hate you

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2017
funmilade4real:

Most? how?
Kids from rich parents are usually autistic. It's a medical condition, tho in this part of the world a lot is associated to it. And very expensive to take care of. I once worked in a private primary school for very rich parents and I can tell you that a small fraction of the kids in the school were autistic. Their parents are never happy.

2 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 11:30am On Apr 03, 2017
midehi2:
most rich families has such child, ritual things

Even you midehi shocked shocked

I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by lilyheaven: 11:30am On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Nawa for you o,
That was hash and uncalled for
It can happen to anyone

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 11:32am On Apr 03, 2017
sad
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by nmaihat: 11:33am On Apr 03, 2017
After having watched Antara on Zeeworld, I appreciate the struggle the family must be facing with the autistic brother/child.

I truly appreciate the englightening program.

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:33am On Apr 03, 2017
See how well this girl can express herself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.