Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,366 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 PM

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) (59555 Views)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Daughter Temi Otedola's 22nd Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 03, 2017
Geeoriginal:

Benita, on the average, what was the age range of the children that you worked with that are autistic? Also, can you guess the age range of their parents? especially the mothers? If you can answer these two questions, it may help us on this topic.
The children's age bracket ranged from 4 to 9 being the oldest among the ones I knew and their parents were young parents. Probably in their 30s.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nesso:

I am autistic 100%.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:07pm On Apr 03, 2017
midehi2:
most rich families has such child, ritual things

You guys can like to talk anyhow. Mention 10 rich families you know that have such kids. Autism can affect just about anyone. I have personally met both the rich and poor with a child suffering autism. My first encounter was the last child of my mum's friend. This was in the early 90s. Yes, the family was well to do,but I don't think the husband of the lady was occultist. He wasn't even living in Nigeria at that time. I used to run away from the boy and rejected carrying him cos I didn't know what it was at that time. I was scared of the boy in all honesty and never liked seeing my mum carrying him. His case was severe cos he not only suffered that, but had webbed hands and feet and large bulky eyes with deformed dentition. They later operated his hands and feet and separated them. They could care for him cos they had the money. His case is different from kids of some poor people I later met in life. One of them is someone I once did business with. If you attribute the rich man's own to ritual, what would you attribute the poor man's own to? Anybody can have a child suffering autism. Just pray you don't have the misfortune of such. Most poor people with such kids, end up not being able to manage them properly and at the end, they form part of the kids people refer to as imbeciles, roaming around the streets.

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by ssogundele(m): 12:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
IMASTEX:

I tell you. Life is a misery
You mean life is a mystery?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 12:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:
That guy is not autistic
He's mentally stable
If he's autistic then what is Kemi Olunloyo ??
Please read up on autism. You're welcome.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Zenithpeak(m): 12:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
when the man use his son do rituals kan cry

the innocent guy is the source of his wealth undecided

truth be told, that man is occultic.....

he has used his son to upgrade

Well you are entitled to your opinion but, definately can't change the consequences
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by gradeA(m): 12:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
ednut1:
trust pple to say, he use the son do jazz

he use the son do jazz.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Amberon: 12:13pm On Apr 03, 2017
Why are people like this? How many rich homes do you know and how many have such children? Such statements reek of ignorance. There are many autistic children from poor backgrounds too, so what do you have to say about that?
midehi2:

which kind sense, he might be right, most rich homes are like that

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
Kids from rich parents are usually autistic. It's a medical condition, tho in this part of the world a lot is associated to it. And very expensive to take care of. I once worked in a private primary school for very rich parents and I can tell you that a small fraction of the kids in the school were autistic. Their parents are never happy.
You got it all wrong.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Firstcitizen: 12:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That guy is not autistic

He's mentally stable

If he's autistic then what is Kemi Olunloyo ??

What an idiot!
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by chronique(m): 12:17pm On Apr 03, 2017
midehi2:

which kind sense, he might be right, most rich homes are like that

This is sickening. How many rich families have you met to come to this conclusion?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by breakeven: 12:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Nigerian mentality. Why not use yours so you can become a billionare also. undecided

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Olopsy01(f): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmmm,God that rules in the affairs of Men.This is touching!
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by tonaolu(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
Otedola has to face this, when he impregnated a Lady in his youth days and took the child and refused to allow the mother to see the child ever since she gave birth to the child till today, the child is the girl older than djcuppy. Now, he expect a peacefull life when the woman was begging him to just see the child, and he refused. Nah him own whahala o.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by tonaolu(m): 12:27pm On Apr 03, 2017
May God help that child. Amen
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Olopsy01(f): 12:29pm On Apr 03, 2017
Hmmmmm!God that rules in the affairs of men
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by despy2003(m): 12:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
I wish him well 1 day so he can enjoy d popc's sweat.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Pringlez: 12:37pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Why naaa??
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by mekstaniac(m): 12:39pm On Apr 03, 2017
brownsug:
So handsome and composed, I love him
thats how you women love anything that has money

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by brownsug(f): 12:41pm On Apr 03, 2017
mekstaniac:
thats how you women love anything that has money

Does he even know me, because I said I love him means I m after his money,African mentality, that's why Nigeria is still backward despite d education
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
sleepyeyez:

Seems like ur autistic too
Autism is a developmental disorder; it's not a derangement or stupidity.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

What the hell is this 1 saying
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
midehi2:

don't be disappointed my dear, I have seen alot, most super rich families has just one abnormal child

That's not true. Most children like that just tend to SURVIVE in rich families due to the money unlike the poor ones
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by neocortex: 1:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

When will you use your parents for ritual ?
Or are you allergic to wealth ?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Mediapace: 1:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
This is heartbreaking.

Though i haven't met him before ,Otedola is a very nice man

Autism is not a disease,it is a gift and natural

God should just help the young man and i hope this isn't affecting MR Otedola ?

If it is please get over it soon and am sure God will strengthen you boss

Am quite sure the boy is brilliant,autistic are the most brilliant people on earth incase you don't know because they have time to study

MR Otedala the only way out is to pray,pray and pray.
Pray without season and the sky won't be your limit.

I know what am saying
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
Mentcee:
your dad is so so stupid
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by toogbasky(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
Ajewealth123:
Someone should pls elaborate on this.
As in, in to in details,
Effects and the rest

Go on my profile, you wud see the write up, ask any question there if u still don't understand
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Madeu(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
streamsofjoy:
Oh my! So sorry. Meanwhile who knows where one can get help for a 20year old boy born with cerebral palsy?? Pls help out.
you can conTACT THIS organisation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.