Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,669 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:16 PM

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) (59559 Views)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Daughter Temi Otedola's 22nd Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by JuanDeDios: 9:56pm On Apr 03, 2017
jjblue:
I thought I will see youths brainstorming on the solutions to autism but 'No'. Pray hard so that your family members will not have a victim of autism. It's a challenge just like sickle cell anaemia.

I read extensively on autism a couple of months ago. I don't have time to share most of what I learned. But for awareness sake, I want any body that cares to know should research and confirm the following:

1. The best and well researched Milk in the world is CAMELS' MILK.

2. Recent researches have shown that CAMELS MILK is potent to knock off many diseases, No1 among them is AUTISM.

3. CAMELS are hardy animals of the desert or semi- arid vegetation. They built stronger immune system for survivability in harsher conditions.

4. Taking CAMELS MILK enhanced humane immune system to fight against invading diseases.

5. Many Europeans researchers affirmed the potency of of CAMELS MILK.

6. Europeans and now US have been importing CAMELS MILK ( Worthy to note is CAMELS MILK have endurance, it doesn't spoil easily compared to Cow, Goat milk etc.)

7. Few American Farmers have resorted to setting up ranches and importing life CAMELS.
So many things to know about CAMELS products for health benefit.
8. In Nigeria, it can be sourced from the northern States like Borno ,Yobe , Jigawa & Sokoto.
Autism a "disease"? Anyway, where can I buy camel milk?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Lummy001(m): 10:11pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
when the man use his son do rituals kan cry

the innocent guy is the source of his wealth undecided

truth be told, that man is occultic.....

he has used his son to upgrade

truth be told??...how did you know that's the truth?

were you the one that performed the rituals for him?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Geeoriginal: 10:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
The children's age bracket ranged from 4 to 9 being the oldest among the ones I knew and their parents were young parents. Probably in their 30s.

I am not sure there are so many rich parents in their 30s in Nigeria, as you claim that they are rich parents. Having said that, I will expect them to at least be early 40s parent which will explain the autism situation. Any woman that gave birth after the age of 35 is at risk of having an autistic child. This I also believe happened in the case of the Otedolas. It is just unfortunate that it happened to the family. It takes a lot of effort to take care of them. We do not need to insinuate that it is a result of their riches.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Redman36(m): 10:38pm On Apr 03, 2017
Idrismusty97:
So they are no poor autistic victims? My friend try to be wealthy instead of consolidating yourself. If anything, their wealth make this autistic child life less horrible. It is better to be wealthy with an incurable disease than be poor with that same disease.
dumb reasoning...am not poor.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by mikolo80: 3:44am On Apr 04, 2017
Redman36:
the rich also cry
na so o.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by princebergz(m): 11:16am On Apr 04, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
when the man use his son do rituals kan cry

the innocent guy is the source of his wealth undecided

truth be told, that man is occultic.....

he has used his son to upgrade

your father should have used you for rituals too, cos right now you're of no consequence. dull fuxktard
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by hailthee: 1:30am On Jul 10, 2017
All special needs parents in Nigeria should try and take this survey. It will help shape the future of services in Nigeria. Please complete the survey if your child/children has Autism, ADHD, Cerebral Palsy or any other developmental condition.

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/68H3BW5
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:42pm On Mar 10, 2018
Benita27:
Kids from rich parents are usually autistic. It's a medical condition, tho in this part of the world a lot is associated to it. And very expensive to take care of. I once worked in a private primary school for very rich parents and I can tell you that a small fraction of the kids in the school were autistic. Their parents are never happy.
rituals
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by millionboi2: 9:44pm On Mar 10, 2018
Idrismusty97:
So they are no poor autistic victims? My friend try to be wealthy instead of consolidating yourself. If anything, their wealth make this autistic child life less horrible. It is better to be wealthy with an incurable disease than be poor with that same disease.
I pity u
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Chykeboss(m): 10:37pm On Mar 10, 2018
streamsofjoy:
Oh my! So sorry. Meanwhile who knows where one can get help for a 20year old boy born with cerebral palsy?? Pls help out.
I don't know if u av gotten an ansa to this ur question but u can reach out to Femi Gbadebo on Facebook he has an initiative that helps out on cerebral palsy
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 4:19am On Mar 11, 2018
Chykeboss:

I don't know if u av gotten an ansa to this ur question but u can reach out to Femi Gbadebo on Facebook he has an initiative that helps out on cerebral palsy

Kk. Haven't got an Ansa. Tnks a bunch
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 7:26am On Mar 11, 2018
Nigerians May go to school but I believe Nigeria has the most illiterate in the world. People with autism are not slowpoke but are even researched to be one of the most intelligent people. And for people saying ritual do Americans who has autism do ritual too? Some things are natural u know.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Chykeboss(m): 12:14pm On Mar 11, 2018
streamsofjoy:

Kk. Haven't got an Ansa. Tnks a bunch
ure welcome.. hope u av got in touch with him?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by streamsofjoy(f): 2:16pm On Mar 11, 2018
Chykeboss:

ure welcome.. hope u av got in touch with him?

Yea, sent him request on FB

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.