Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,444 members, 7,812,334 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:54 AM

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) (59553 Views)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Daughter Temi Otedola's 22nd Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Madeu(m): 1:22pm On Apr 03, 2017
streamsofjoy:
Oh my! So sorry. Meanwhile who knows where one can get help for a 20year old boy born with cerebral palsy?? Pls help out.
you can conTACT THIS organisation.

http://cpcenter.com.ng/site/contact
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by cybriz82(m): 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
when the man use his son do rituals kan cry

the innocent guy is the source of his wealth undecided

truth be told, that man is occultic.....

he has used his son to upgrade

wetin ur pope still dey wait for?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by ikorodureporta: 1:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
I just came to observe 'ritual' crew undecided
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by mark666: 1:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
midehi2:
most rich families has such child, ritual things
Plenty of them.. Former guvnors get email plenty
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Mentcee(m): 1:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Nesso:
I am autistic 100%.

Yes. You're correct.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by midehi2(f): 1:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
chronique:

This is sickening. How many rich families have you met to come to this conclusion?
plenty
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by scholes23(m): 1:48pm On Apr 03, 2017
Somewhere in Lagos, Gbagada to be precise, we did our own walk for autism

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by davidque007(m): 1:49pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

why must any rich man with a sick or disabled child be labelled a ritualist. you really need to think before you talk
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
CplusJason:
The lady above me tho. undecided
it's like d lady above u has d sickness
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Beautifulemi(f): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2017
Redman36:
the rich also cry
Yes, they do. We see them and want to be like them, not knowing what they are going through. Moral Lesson: Do not claim to be like anyone ever or envy someone because of his luxurious life style. Rather, aim to be the best you can be.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by yungjezzy: 2:24pm On Apr 03, 2017
Its high time people stop bringing stupid superstition into things. Fine the rich also cry buh this demands upmost awareness,at least she didn't post it for you to pity them or to show how he (fewa) is been attended to 24/7
Even the poor have in some cases have d this issues in their family,she is just letting us know that such people can also have the chance to live a normal life. I expect every intelligent and matured person to learn from her story.
Let me shock you guys,do you know that the G.O of New Testament Church also have a disabled child and also happily married to a very Beautiful mind blowing wife,why didn't anybody say he used his child for rituals. Please Please Please lets stop this mindset,nobody knows tomorrow You and I might be in thus situation tomorrow.

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Adenike775(f): 2:36pm On Apr 03, 2017
autism or not...he is cute
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by TolaniLuv: 2:57pm On Apr 03, 2017
Most of the rich people I know personally ! Dem get pekin like this for em family . Ask ur dad Oo! He knw wetin deh

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

If he takes you to court to treat your stupidity, people would be crying 'foul' on your behalf. Better learn from aunty Kemi.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by curiousmind11: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
So sad to read these responses from Nigerian youths. Nigeria is in trouble with this mentality. So, in your absurd minds, the oyibos also do ritual.

The only connection of autism in Nigeria to financial status is that the rich get their kids diagnosed as autism, while the poor throw theirs away or allow pastors to label the kids as witch, obanje, or even leave them as outcast.

This could have been an opportunity to drum support for kids from poor homes with this condition. At Las, we use it to express our ignorance and apathy for proper reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by teamchocolate: 3:31pm On Apr 03, 2017
streamsofjoy:
Oh my! So sorry. Meanwhile who knows where one can get help for a 20year old boy born with cerebral palsy?? Pls help out.

Google cdc surulere, Lagos
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by pat077: 4:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
ObikeNkem:
We Igbos support Michael Otedola. Michael Otedola is greater than all Igbo men both dead and aliv. Otedola is greater than ojukwu
Otedola is greater than chinu achebe
Otedola is greater than nnamdi azikiwe

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by bukiboy(m): 4:08pm On Apr 03, 2017
MrEgbegbe:

That guy is not autistic

He's mentally stable

If he's autistic then what is Kemi Olunloyo ??

you don't just come here and be insensitive to autistic people. It's very wrong
when coming back to this forum try come with your brain.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by bukiboy(m): 4:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
[quote author=pat077 post=55227589][/quote]

what's the need for all this rant about tribe? it's a great reflection of your thought. grow up
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by MrCEO69(m): 4:12pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Nollywood.. only if he had the money after him don get the 3 grils...
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by bukiboy(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

it's so clear that you're very ignorant, try to read about autism before you come here to display your ignorance and embarrass yourself and your family. what's occultic about the man? is it because your father is poor and wretched?
you're also on the same path, everybody is not as lazy like yourself. the internet is full of information, you have a lot to learn from it. Google is your friend

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:19pm On Apr 03, 2017
JuanDeDios:

Autism is a developmental disorder; it's not a derangement or stupidity.

Lol. Meaning dat d guy I quoted is in a worse situation dan an individual. I jus had to ask cos he sounded unhinged
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by sleepyeyez(m): 4:23pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

See what too many substandard nollywood movies have done too you
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Upaka(f): 4:32pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

You've said my mind.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by bukiboy(m): 4:34pm On Apr 03, 2017
Upaka:

You've said my mind.

can you relate your comment to your signature?
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by kings11ng(m): 6:09pm On Apr 03, 2017
onye eji aru ife ana aru
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by pat077: 6:25pm On Apr 03, 2017
bukiboy:

what's the need for all this rant about tribe? it's a great reflection of your thought. grow up
who is the one ranting here or are u blind.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by muller101(m): 6:44pm On Apr 03, 2017
brownsug:

You think that's what I mean by loving him, I'm not like your sisters brah I'm just admiring him
stop cutting corners. We know ur type.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by ceexcel(m): 8:58pm On Apr 03, 2017
This Fewa guy looks like Spiff..... (the Johnson's) TV show.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by jjblue: 9:02pm On Apr 03, 2017
I thought I will see youths brainstorming on the solutions to autism but 'No'. Pray hard so that your family members will not have a victim of autism. It's a challenge just like sickle cell anaemia.

I read extensively on autism a couple of months ago. I don't have time to share most of what I learned. But for awareness sake, I want any body that cares to know should research and confirm the following:

1. The best and well researched Milk in the world is CAMELS' MILK.

2. Recent researches have shown that CAMELS MILK is potent to knock off many diseases, No1 among them is AUTISM.

3. CAMELS are hardy animals of the desert or semi- arid vegetation. They built stronger immune system for survivability in harsher conditions.

4. Taking CAMELS MILK enhanced humane immune system to fight against invading diseases.

5. Many Europeans researchers affirmed the potency of of CAMELS MILK.

6. Europeans and now US have been importing CAMELS MILK ( Worthy to note is CAMELS MILK have endurance, it doesn't spoil easily compared to Cow, Goat milk etc.)

7. Few American Farmers have resorted to setting up ranches and importing life CAMELS.
So many things to know about CAMELS products for health benefit.
8. In Nigeria, it can be sourced from the northern States like Borno ,Yobe , Jigawa & Sokoto.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.