Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,400 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) (59557 Views)

Femi Otedola, His Daughters, DJ Cuppy And Temi In London (Photos) / Femi Otedola Celebrates His Daughter Temi Otedola's 22nd Birthday / Fewa Otedola: Meet Femi Otedola's Autistic & Only Son (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by opad(m): 11:34am On Apr 03, 2017
Reading this negative replies shows Nigeria is really sick and the government is not the problem as supposed by the gullible. Why can't a post, remark or reply be made appropriately?

5 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by optimistD(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2017
God still heals.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by muller101(m): 11:36am On Apr 03, 2017
brownsug:
So handsome and composed, I love him
time to dig for gold.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 03, 2017
undecided
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by midehi2(f): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2017
Ugosample:

Even you midehi shocked shocked

I'm disappointed
don't be disappointed my dear, I have seen alot, most super rich families has just one abnormal child
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by tripoli007(m): 11:38am On Apr 03, 2017
na the source of the money be this .. na the BOY he use .. hahaha .. autism koo abeg slowpoke na slowpoke ..make una sugar coat words .. gbenga Daniels has a cripple ,one of obasanjos son is also a mad man .. Nigerian leaders ero nuu ohhh grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 03, 2017
Autistic indeed.

Person wey dem don use do blood money before dem even born am.

Just give him 5 years, you'll soon hear that he's dead.

Rubbish.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by ncoolsome(m): 11:39am On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:
when the man use his son do rituals kan cry

the innocent guy is the source of his wealth undecided

truth be told, that man is occultic.....

he has used his son to upgrade

u sound like someone has also used u n ur destiny for ritual cuz u ain't making sense..

4 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:41am On Apr 03, 2017
Redman36:
the rich also cry
So they are no poor autistic victims? My friend try to be wealthy instead of consolidating yourself. If anything, their wealth make this autistic child life less horrible. It is better to be wealthy with an incurable disease than be poor with that same disease.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by olabs201(m): 11:42am On Apr 03, 2017
The rich also cry
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Mophasa(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
The boy na mbecile

Don't use big grammers to confuse us

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by ekensi01: 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
kowalsky:

go to the many general hospitals nationwide and realize that even the poor are plagued with the most bizzare of illnesses.

life is not black and white.
the sickness they usually go true are far different from that of the rich go to the hospital and see. most of then are there because their loves ones are stil looking for money.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Airoflaw(m): 11:43am On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

THE SAME THING WILL BE SAY OF YOU WHENYOU BECOME RICH...OH RICH? You don't have d mentality of a rich person ...so no need.

3 Likes

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Idrismusty97(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

If you can be as wealthy as Otedola or Dangote just from rituals then Nigeria will have more billionaires than the entire world.

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:44am On Apr 03, 2017
Do they have 2 boys? Cos the one they showed sometime as their bro looks different from this guy. Abi na two wives the man marry

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Richie0974: 11:45am On Apr 03, 2017
ekensi01:
The poor and the rich are opposite to each order. The poor have good health but no money while the rich have money but lack some. please take your time to thank God.

Who told you the poor have good health?? The rich only do have more complicated health issues compared to the poor.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by UgwuKristian: 11:49am On Apr 03, 2017
Sorry, God knows the best, You could have been another Davido if he was ok, 100 billion for account stuffs.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Geeoriginal: 11:53am On Apr 03, 2017
Benita27:
Kids from rich parents are usually autistic. It's a medical condition, tho in this part of the world a lot is associated to it. And very expensive to take care of. I once worked in a private primary school for very rich parents and I can tell you that a small fraction of the kids in the school were autistic. Their parents are never happy.
Benita, on the average, what was the age range of the children that you worked with that are autistic? Also, can you guess the age range of their parents? especially the mothers? If you can answer these two questions, it may help us on this topic.
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Apr 03, 2017
tears in my eyes.

This is the most emotional post I've ever read.

The Lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by ekensi01: 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Richie0974:

Who told you the poor have good health?? The rich only do have more complicated health issues compared to the poor.
thats wat i wanted to say, to him much is given much is required. thanks
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 11:58am On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
You see why it is said that MONEY ISNT EVERYHTING
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Ayblaize(m): 12:00pm On Apr 03, 2017
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by Exceptional96(f): 12:01pm On Apr 03, 2017
CROWNWEALTH019:

Lol.....U wnt kill me with ur opinion!
Re: Temi Otedola Writes About Her Autistic Brother (Photos) by brownsug(f): 12:04pm On Apr 03, 2017
muller101:
time to dig for gold.

You think that's what I mean by loving him, I'm not like your sisters brah I'm just admiring him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Make 100k Profit Monthly As A VTU Airtime Vendor / Top 10 Weakest Currencies In The World 2017 / Bitcoin Lord Gifts Wife Brand New Range Rover - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.