Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,296 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71700 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by robo01(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2017
don't know who to trust anymore, she might be saying d truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by mployer(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
malware:

I didn't see any FULL date in the chats Mortherfucker. The 08 April you are seeing there is not the date of the

chat but the date the screenshots were taken.
Lol

Why hurry to take a screenshot on that day when the chat is still on her fone?

If she did take the screenshot on that day, then it is a deliberate effort to seduce and blackmail which should be ignored.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
Nnovica16439:
[quote author=malware post=55398922]

I didn't see any FULL date in the chats Mortherfucker. The 08 April you are seeing there is not the date of the chat but the date the screenshots were taken. [/quote
]

Guys, remember this same lady said her phone and laptop were collected from her at the point of entry airport and at the police station.... So my question is how did she retrieve all of those chat. Some one should please explain to me

Someone had already explained, go back up!

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 09, 2017
doctokwus:

The level of stupid ity of the Op is astounding.
Despite internet having been with us for at least a decade, some people are still as ignorant as wen messages were sent thru birds.
The op is a lost,educated illiterate sheep who maybe too gone to be redeemed.

Just imagine. I'm sick and tired of churchminds.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 10:08am On Apr 09, 2017
NOETHNICITY:
Ok, let's forget Stephanie.
what about Danielle?
Did Suleiman use the church's money to buy her a jeep or not?
Are u gonna tell me he was only helping a jobless actress by buying her a jeep?

I will ask you same question I have always ask... when that screenshot came to light about the car... before you and whatever god you worship, did you clearly see the plate number behind the car? I am not referring to the image of the number on the TOP RIGHT corner but that very car in the image shared.. did u see the number or it looked blurry?

My brother, i zoomed, over zoomed and I couldn't see anything and someone wants me to believe that the number on the top right corner of the image is same as the plate number behind the car that is not clear?

Some say it is clear on Daniella's page and they don't have a copy? How then do you want me to believe.

Dude, I am not supporting anybody I am only ASKING question so I don't end up with an innocent blood in my hand. The ALUU4 is still fresh in my memory if you have forgotten about them, I have not.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 10:09am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

Pls don't be dumb, read his notes again. Yes he meant Sahara reporters device! Question, has otobo's screenshot chats not now appeared on your own fone? It has now appeared on my fone! Stop defending spiritual rascality!
I can't believe that u have thrown away ur brains. So because i just downloaded the screen shots, it changes the time stamp. If it is now in my device, is it not there as a pix just as it was?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

Ok. There's something they call email backup. Don't let me give you your deserved insult.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by tpapi: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Macwytt:
It pains me to see girls like this perpetrate such act and still be proud of it. What is her aim? Even if it's true, she should cover her head in shame for sleeping with a man of God knowing he's married. Girls of these days are to be feared, cus even the devil himself fears them.
btw suleman and otobo, who shd really restrain himself or herself from sleepin wit d other person

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 10:10am On Apr 09, 2017
Shiitposter:

This one sentence just blew you out of the water motherfucker
why in a hurry to take screenshot when the chat is still in the phone. The screenshot I used here is still in my phone... the one I had with my friend. There was no need for me to take screenshot when it's still in my phone.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by adetayo234: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
kogistar:
lies, how do we know if that BBM account really belong to apostle??

And how do we know it doesn't belong to the so-called apostle?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

What r u explaining? Were u there? She goofed big time. She is only doing blackmail becaise she knows she has no chance with these 'evidences' in court
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by WeRblessed(f): 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
God will expose Suleiman. Let him and his followers continue to deny and find the course to justify what is going on. Take a deep breath...The sex tape between them is on the way, may be by then you will believe. The hotel they stayed in Europe and American are also working on releasing their footage. You guys are ready to be intertained.

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 10:12am On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:

Maan how can you be so stupid. Current date shows the day she compiled the screenshots from their chat history. This is not worthy of news you brainless pastor servant
there was no need for that since she is still using same phone. It would have still been in her phone abi no my own I bring out to show Nov.? Her is supposed to have Month written on it.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:

I will ask you same question I have always ask... when that screenshot came to light about the car... before you and whatever god you worship, did you clearly see the plate number behind the car? I am not referring to the image of the number on the TOP RIGHT corner but that very car in the image shared.. did u see the number or it looked blurry?

My brother, i zoomed, over zoomed and I couldn't see anything and someone wants me to believe that the number on the top right corner of the image is same as the plate number behind the car that is not clear?

Some say it is clear on Daniella's page and they don't have a copy? How then do you want me to believe.

Dude, I am not supporting anybody I am only ASKING question so I don't end up with an innocent blood in my hand. The ALUU4 is still fresh in my memory if you have forgotten about them, I have not.
Don't be brainless. There's something called censorship in journalism. If you get the plate number clearly, that's another legal case on its own.

7 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by mployer(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2017
babablogger:
She m

ight have taken the screenshot same day na

That makes a deliberate effort to seduce and blackmail. Anybody with good brain should ignore her
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by balladin: 10:13am On Apr 09, 2017
And why is it Queen Elena's chats that are marked R? Does it mean that the screen shots were done by apostle Suleiman? This is a disgraceful attempt by Sahara reporters.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by leepest(m): 10:13am On Apr 09, 2017
Bleep Apostle Suleiman, we are tired, is he d only pastor in naija, Ahh!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by adetayo234: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
be careful. You might be the next victim of a blackmail. It's no news that in Lagos some men have helped ladies by giving them a free ride only to be accused of sleeping with them without paying. Most of these men didn't know they were carrying prostitutes but they were subjected to public embarrassment to pay for crime they didn't commit and when crowd begin to gather, you would be damn not to comply.

Be careful not to send an innocent man to the grave like the ALUU4

We need to drill what is presented to us abi no b she carry her proof come like say we b court and expect the "court" not scrutinise what she presented?

Allow sule to defend himself. I wasn't there when he was enjoying otobo's pusssyyy

3 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by motherfucker: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2017
Antares:
Don't be brainless. There's something called censorship in journalism. If you get the plate number clearly, that's another legal case on its own.
buuullllsshhhhiiiit. In a case where you want to show that you presenting something verifiable, you don't do that. Go sidon abeg.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by ipodstinks: 10:15am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:
Sometimes you should think. Yorubas would say "ronu"!

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.
why are you afraid to be quoted. meaning you av bin saying rubbish. whom do you want to ridicule, bring it on na, na you go run to your mama. Anyway, let both apostle and otobo go and swell with ayelala's water. That is a fastest way, anyone of them found guilty that is if sule slept with her but he's lying, he will die by the time his stomach swells up. And if it is otobo that is lying, she will die too when her stomach swells up. All these social media and court issue na nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Zane2point4(m): 10:16am On Apr 09, 2017
Lol

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 10:16am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
there was no need for that since she is still using same phone. It would have still been in her phone abi no my own I bring out to show Nov.? Her is supposed to have Month written on it.

You'r a fool don't talk to me. Have you ever used BBM or downloaded the app into your mobile that's not bbm? The more you type is the more you come off as senseless .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AntiWailer: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
balladin:
And why is it Queen Elena's chats that are marked R? Does it mean that the screen shots were done by apostle Suleiman? This is a disgraceful attempt by Sahara reporters.

Nice attempt.

That is how iPhone shows it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

That shows the sender that the reciever read the message.

Oya try another one.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by sucess001(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
be careful. You might be the next victim of a blackmail. It's no news that in Lagos some men have helped ladies by giving them a free ride only to be accused of sleeping with them without paying. Most of these men didn't know they were carrying prostitutes but they were subjected to public embarrassment to pay for crime they didn't commit and when crowd begin to gather, you would be damn not to comply.

Be careful not to send an innocent man to the grave like the ALUU4

We need to drill what is presented to us abi no b she carry her proof come like say we b court and expect the "court" not scrutinise what she presented?

what about you drilling what apostle sule has not presented to deny the allegations

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by linearity: 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
She told us that they started chat in 2015 right?

For all we know, any number can carry any name. I can come up with any phone number and slam Seun Osewa on it. We don't know the phone number behind "Johnson" that appear in that chat. So that does not proof anything.

Now coming to chat. Chat that happened in 2015 or 2016 should carry date of 2015 or 2016 but what we have is CURRENT date like it hapened last week. I want to show you screen shot of a chat with my friend on Same BBM. Please take a look at the date.

The points you raised to discredit her posted BBM chats are not credible and shows that you are biased and not independent in your accessment.

1. Her BBM chat indicating any previous relationship, even if true are not relevant to the current case of blackmailing filed against her in court and if you are as knowledgeable as I assume you are, you already know that the plaintiff' lawyers can successfully object to their introduction base on relevancy and the judge will have no choice but to toss them as they do not have any probate value.

2. In your analysis, regarding the dates on the BBM chat, you have already assumed that, she took the screenshots recently, which might not be the case.

Moreso, If she planned on blackmailing the Pastor before all these came to the public domain, which is very likely, given all the evidences now in the. Public domain...it will not be out of place for her to have taken her screenshots longtime ago.

3. Yes, chat names, desktop pictures, etc can be faked, but these can easily be authenticated or discredited...get someone who had chatted with the Pastor within the same time period as her to come post their saved chat history and compare the name, desktop picture, font, etc with hers.

2 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dingbang(m): 10:17am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.
it couldn't be.. At that time there was no friction between them
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by sucess001(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

She returned to Canada, got a new device, logged in with BBID, recovered messages saved on BES and Blackberry Backup. This also explains why the time is in the present.

She released her statement of account showing UBA official stamp. I hope you are aware that UBA can even lock her up immediately for that? Has UBA refuted the said document yet?

As for the BBM chat, there are two timelines here: one is from when they initially started, hence the Canadian network (Fido) showing there. The others are from when things went sour, hence the Etisalat (she was presumably in Nigeria then as her story also confirms).

The FaceTime screenshot she shared has been authenticated already so it's old news but even if it was fake, WHERE DID SHE GET HIS PICTURES FROM? I searched for Su-LAIR-man's pics online and couldn't see any that featured in the FaceTime chats and even these BBM DPs.

Even Su-LAIR-man has not denied any of these claims, he only deflected them. He's busy running from pillar to post doing media control, further making him ridiculous. He should just shut up and go to the sidelines if he doesn't want to confess YET. I emphasised "yet" because he would eventually do that whether he likes it or not.

Why am I surprised you can't piece together the puzzle? Sheep aren't known for being very bright. Even if a video is released, you guys will come out and shout that it was videoshopped! Some of you are asking for pictures of both of them together. If that is released today, you will come and say it is also photoshopped. Finally, you guys' opinion on this matter won't change the glaring facts. After all, you are the ones that also lied that Otobo went to Auchi to confess when that was also a lie! Like "apostle", like sheeple.

As for Su-LAIR-man, better go and confess your evildoings. Your media crew and defenders are only making things worse for you. Silly defences such as these reveal that they are ready to be blinded forever. Imagine him telling those who "contemplated believing" the scandal to knock themselves from "stupidity"! Later he threatened that anyone who criticises him or any pastor would have his/her life cut short. What a pastor!

If any of you sheeple dare quote/mention me to say rubbish, I will ridicule you and the man that you worship further.

you are very intelligent. i cant have put it better

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by grandstar(m): 10:19am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Its super obvious that there's a strong element in of truth in her allegation.

Danella Okeke's silent and disappearance from social media after the damming allegation that she had a party with the pastor was the greatest pointer for me. Tiwa Savaged for instance when faced with that monumental scandal involving was swift in debunking the allegation by having an interview which she made public.

Daniella original embarrasing silence in the face of such mudslinging was shocking.

4 Likes

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Afam4eva(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

I'm one of those people who see all these men of God who they really are and i pray they get exposed.

However, i'm not blind to see that a ot of people like me just want to see Apostle suleman guilty by all means even if he's not guilty. Even though i believe he is a very proud and boastful person, i've not seen any evidence that makes him guilty even in the least. All the so called facts that Stephanie Otobo has presented are things that can be made up. I now that there are people that even when they see a sex video of both of them, they will still doubt that it's Apostle Suleman that's in the video but if really Stephanie Otobo is interested in exposing the truth and not out to blackmail him, she would have released more concrete evidence like a picture of both of them together. You should have also released a video chat of both of them. That's why i'm still of the opinion that the pastor is guilty atleast for this particular offence. I'm hoping that she proves me wrong.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fratermathy(m): 10:20am On Apr 09, 2017
ipodstinks:
why are you afraid to be quoted. meaning you av bin saying rubbish. whom do you want to ridicule, bring it on na, na you go run to your mama. Anyway, let both apostle and otobo go and swell with ayelala's water. That is a fastest way, anyone of them found guilty that is if sule slept with her but he's lying, he will die by the time his stomach swells up. And if it is otobo that is lying, she will die too when her stomach swells up. All these social media and court issue na nonsense.

I'm not surprised.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Nobody: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
buuullllsshhhhiiiit. In a case where you want to show that you presenting something verifiable, you don't do that. Go sidon abeg.
Go have several seats. I saw the numbers clearly. You need to chuck that your archaic phone into the deepest septic pit in Lagos.
The car is not hers, it belonged to somebody else who will sue anyway. You don't know a jack about privacy.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by balladin: 10:21am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:

We need to look closely here. Observe that it's Queen Elena's chats that are marked R (read). Does it mean the apostle was the one using the device? I think it should be the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.