Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat (71704 Views)

Stephanie Otobo's BBM Sex Chats With Apostle Suleman Released By Her (Photos) / ​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / 5 Ways Apostle Suleman Can Prove His Innocence In Stephanie Otobo’s Sex Mess (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

How many cars did he give out last month?

Now I'm convinced that church business is a ponzi scheme! So the business gives out cars as compensation to those who paid tithes in the church abi? Why not sell the cars to buy food for the hungry and provide homes for the homeless? Your argument doesn't make sense whatsoever, either in the car business or in the otobo's business. Have a rethink.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Abudu2000(m): 10:23am On Apr 09, 2017
aloobright17:
When I said don't use the same time to judge is that an indication that I believed or disbelieved the lady? of course No.

Meanwhile I will still prove it to you that I have chats that bears the same minutes and seconds,I was only trying to update you that using the same chat times to make a case you will fail even before you start .

When chat is going on the 2 parties can send messages at the same time,you mentioned the time not even the content on the messages.

If I screen-shot chat that bears the same time hope you'll stop making baseless argument?
I am not trying to say the apostle is entirely innocent, that would be stupid and gullible of me to aide someone i haven't met in person or even lived with,. What I'm saying is the girl doesn't even help issues..

Why are all her evidence so feeble and flimsy, those account records can easily be designed and create with ms word, that chat can be doctored perfectly by someone if he finds a reason to...

So man, I'm not saying online chats don't heat up to that time sync point, but ah ah 12:04-12-04 (70 words text)

The other one almost 50words texts, in a qwerty keyboard??

Haaaaa, i am not understanding oo

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by eph12(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2017
prof1990:
some people need to understand that there is some truth in what the lady is saying. Forget man of God, he is human and can sin

we too dey carry religion for head in this country.

let the apostle come defend himself if he's truly innocent.

bbm chats ,video call evidrnce,bank statement haba

free ur minds and stop being shallow with thy thoughts
I don't think anything was said about the man being an apostle or whatever in the OP. Some flaws were noticed and duly pointed out but all your mind could tell you is that people are carrying religion on their head.

One big problem we have in this country is jungle justice mentality. The whites that you think don't carry religion on their head will make sure a case is proven beyond every reasonable doubt before judgement is passed.

Sulaimon may be guilty but this is not good enough.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by abels(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2017
[quote author=cagcani post=55401558][/quote God forgive her
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fratermathy(m): 10:25am On Apr 09, 2017
Afam4eva:

I'm one of those people who see all these men of God who they really are and i pray they get exposed.

However, i'm not blind to see that a ot of people like me just want to see Apostle suleman guilty by all means even if he's not guilty. Even though i believe he is a very proud and boastful person, i've not seen any evidence that makes him guilty even in the least. All the so called facts that Stephanie Otobo has presented are things that can be made up. I now that there are people that even when they see a sex video of both of them, they will still doubt that it's Apostle Suleman that's in the video but if really Stephanie Otobo is interested in exposing the truth and not out to blackmail him, she would have released more concrete evidence like a picture of both of them together. You should have also released a video chat of both of them. That's why i'm still of the opinion that the pastor is guilty atleast for this particular offence. I'm hoping that she proves me wrong.

You have spoken well.

I have no personal stake in this matter. I don't know the dramatis personae from Adams.

However, the pastor has NOT done anything so far to warrant my doubt of Otobo's tale. In fact, he has succeeded in convincing me of his complicity.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 10:27am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

Now I'm convinced that church business is a ponzi scheme! So the business gives out cars as compensation to those who paid tithes in the church abi? Why not sell the cars to buy food for the hungry and provide homes for the homeless? Your argument doesn't make sense whatsoever, either in the car business or in the otobo's business. Have a rethink.
You are leaving the bone of contention. That is fallacious.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by eph12(m): 10:28am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

Even when they show you poor people he has helped you will still bring another leg

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
Andrewkinggg:
There are many things involved in this BBM screenshot.

1. That is the version of BBM on iPhones as at 2015.(No iphone could give this BBM version if it was downloaded and installed today)

2. It's probably possible that she took screenshot of the chats as they came in 2 years ago.(But who keeps screenshot that long if she doesn't have anything planned up under her sleeves)

Remember she mentioned another victim of sexual abuse from a predecessor of the apostle being abused by the apostle, if you know what I mean, and having been advised to the contrary, babe decided to get smart from day 1. These women discuss their issues I tae you!

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by crisycent: 10:29am On Apr 09, 2017
I like FULL & CLINGY püssy grin grin
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

You have spoken well.

I have no personal stake in this matter. I don't know the dramatis personae from Adams.

However, the pastor has NOT done anything so far to warrant my doubt of Otobo's tale. In fact, he has succeeded in convincing me of his complicity.
No worry na. When she land fir jail again like Madam O, and she is given a bail condition that she can't meet with, then u will understand. So u expect Suleiman to start exchanging words with Stephanie.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by divineshare(m): 10:31am On Apr 09, 2017
Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Psalm 100:3

If you are a Christian then that makes you a sheep.

Apostle Suleiman is a Shepherd, the contention here is whether he is a good or a bad one.

The problem with Christians is that we tend to think that our GOs are the only real shepherd.

To start with I am an Anglican (If you know what that means) therefore, I'm not His Church member and have never been there before.

I cannot worship man but i respect all church true and real leaders until proven otherwise.

KEEP HATING CHRISTIAN.

fratermathy:

@boldened:

Thank God you know what you are because you've made not even a single sense whatsoever.

Keep wor-SHEEPING Su-LAIR-man and leave others to worship God!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by balladin: 10:32am On Apr 09, 2017
AntiWailer:

Nice attempt.

That is how iPhone shows it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

That shows the sender that the reciever read the message.

Oya try another one.
Your prejudice won't allow you to reason. Someone should help me break it down for this guy. Why is Queens chats marked as read (r) if actually she did the screen shots. Think..... if I'm viewing this chat from Queen Elena's phone, then Queen's chats to the apostle should be marked as read and not the other way round.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AlanSugar(m): 10:33am On Apr 09, 2017
Agbgift:

Abeg help me ask them well cos this story don tire person.

And why are you guys in this thread sef? Your presence here is so stale it makes us puke! Pls excuse yourselves and next time learn to avoid threads like this with all your strength while we enjoy ourselves with the Nigerian pastors' spiritual rascality. Many thanks.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by phreakabit(m): 10:34am On Apr 09, 2017
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fratermathy(m): 10:35am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

No worry na. When she land fir jail again like Madam O, and she is given a bail condition that she can't meet with, then u will understand. So u expect Suleiman to start exchanging words with Stephanie.

Until then..
Besides, what he has been doing so far is even worse than exchanging words. He has done far worse than Stephanie can ever do to him.

Just standing in the pulpit to deceive innocent people is a grievous offence.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:

I will ask you same question I have always ask... when that screenshot came to light about the car... before you and whatever god you worship, did you clearly see the plate number behind the car? I am not referring to the image of the number on the TOP RIGHT corner but that very car in the image shared.. did u see the number or it looked blurry?

My brother, i zoomed, over zoomed and I couldn't see anything and someone wants me to believe that the number on the top right corner of the image is same as the plate number behind the car that is not clear?

Some say it is clear on Daniella's page and they don't have a copy? How then do you want me to believe.

Dude, I am not supporting anybody I am only ASKING question so I don't end up with an innocent blood in my hand. The ALUU4 is still fresh in my memory if you have forgotten about them, I have not.
Ur inability to see it then was probably due to a fault of ur phone and not a general situation.
I saw it vividly
And I cross-checked it with Lagos state vehicle registry website, and it brought up Suleiman. I was shocked beyond words.
Was it Elrufai (like the sheppies love to assert) that put that there?
u guys shud think with ur head
Suleiman is fraud.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Agbgift(f): 10:36am On Apr 09, 2017
AlanSugar:

And why are you guys in this thread sef? Your presence here is so stale it makes us puke! Pls excuse yourselves and next time learn to avoid threads like this with all your strength while we enjoy ourselves with the Nigerian pastors' spiritual rascality. Many thanks.
You are Welkom.
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by naxman(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
but wait ooo, how can you send me message 12:43 and i will still reply you back that same 12:43 ah ah

so i dint take time to type my message??

its bursted!!!, that one alone proves this is all fake, she should go to hell and rot in jail

waaz is dis one saying na....

may be is nokia touch light u r using n probably using ur sister's phone for nairaland
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by fratermathy(m): 10:37am On Apr 09, 2017
divineshare:
Know that the Lord, he is God! It is he who made us, and we are his; we are his people, and the sheep of his pasture. Psalm 100:3

If you are a Christian then that makes you a sheep.

Apostle Suleiman is a Shepherd, the contention here is whether he is a good or a bad one.

The problem with Christians is that we tend to think that our GOs are the only real shepherd.

To start with I am an Anglican (If you know what that means) therefore, I'm not His Church member and have never been there before.

I cannot worship man but i respect all church true and real leaders until proven otherwise.

KEEP HATING CHRISTIAN.

I'm not interested in your church or whatever you are. Keep your mind on the matter at hand.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by AntiWailer: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2017
balladin:

Your prejudice won't allow you to reason. Someone should help me break it down for this guy. Why is Queens chats marked as read (r) if actually she did the screen shots. Think..... if I'm viewing this chat from Queen Elena's phone, then Queen's chats to the apostle should be marked as read and not the other way round.

what are you mixing up.

The chat marked as "r" in the screenshot is The one Queen Ellen sent in the chat.

Except you are generating another image in your head or deliberating trying to confuse yourself.

From the chats,

The chats marked "r" are

"All i need is you my Lord"
"9ja Jollof"
"You can have it"

These are chats from Queen which should be marked as such normally. So what exactly are you saying?

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Prince16: 10:38am On Apr 09, 2017
balladin:
And why is it Queen Elena's chats that are marked R? Does it mean that the screen shots were done by apostle Suleiman? This is a disgraceful attempt by Sahara reporters.

AntiWailer:

Nice attempt.

That is how iPhone shows it. Nothing wrong with that at all.

That shows the sender that the reciever read the message.

Oya try another one.

ROTF!
ds ppl wee neffa giffup!
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by kayo80(m): 10:38am On Apr 09, 2017
Abudu2000:
are you saying you dont even take a sec read ur messages before reply?? no wonder yall were quick to belive a LovePeddler, grin

There are 60 seconds in a minute. Not everyone has a slow brain like you.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by gentle007(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2017
fratermathy:

Until then..
Besides, what he has been doing so far is even worse than exchanging words. He has done far worse than Stephanie can ever do to him.

Just standing in the pulpit to deceive innocent people is a grievous offence.

He is presumed innocent till proven guilty by a competent court of law. Seems you have condemned him already.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Phi001(m): 10:39am On Apr 09, 2017
motherfucker:
the chance of such is very likely tend to zero. You know why? Let's assume they had a thing, which means all was going well with heightened excitements and you know when we are excited, keeping such records will be the last thing on our mind EXCEPT things turn sour. From going well to turning sour will take nothing less than 3 months. So,back dating is the key here.
You ,Sir, are smart.

Are all these people that are saying she took the screenshot days after the chat implying that she had intent to blackmail from the very beginning?
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Abudu2000(m): 10:40am On Apr 09, 2017
naxman:

waaz is dis one saying na....

may be is nokia touch light u r using n probably using ur sister's phone for nairaland

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by divineshare(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2017
Don't be too sure of anything.

Her evidences are factual yet may not be true.

That is the difference between FACT and TRUE.

fratermathy:

I'm not interested in your church or whatever you are. Keep your mind on the matter at hand.

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by omofunaab(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2017
gentle007:

Lol, i thought you guys said she was working for BMC, buhari and APC.

So are you saying APC government will let their employee go to jail.. Lol.

Awon SHEEPLE

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by wiggle: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2017
balladin:

We need to look closely here. Observe that it's Queen Elena's chats that are marked R (read). Does it mean the apostle was the one using the device? I think it should be the other way round.
Shut up! u r too dull, That's how it's suppose to be. Elena's chats are to be marked R cos it shows Sule has read the msg Elena sent.. Dumb Sheep!

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by eph12(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
grandstar:

Its super obvious that there's a strong element in of truth in her allegation.

Danella Okeke's silent and disappearance from social media after the damming allegation that she had a party with the pastor was the greatest pointer for me. Tiwa Savaged for instance when faced with that monumental scandal involving was swift in debunking the allegation by having an interview which she made public.

Daniella original embarrasing silence in the face of such mudslinging was shocking.

Many people still insulted Tiwa, claiming it was all an act and she wanted to destroy Tunji. Whatever action Daniella takes people will still find a way to view it from their own already concluded and probably biased angle

Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by Abudu2000(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
kayo80:

There are 60 seconds in a minute. Not everyone has a slow brain like you.
exactly!! Call it multitasking
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by dbelovd(m): 10:42am On Apr 09, 2017
Georgville:
It could be she took the screen shots same day they chatted, hence the time indicator on the messages.

Thank u very much o jare...

It's either op as not done his due diligence on d matter or he's bias.

I expect balanced analysis dt will consider all possibility
Re: Apostle Suleman: The Lies In Stephanie Otobo's BBM Chat by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2017
balladin:
And why is it Queen Elena's chats that are marked R? Does it mean that the screen shots were done by apostle Suleiman? This is a disgraceful attempt by Sahara reporters.
is a screenshot supposed to change whose posts re marked as read?
what kind of a tin is this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Full Text Of Apostle Suleman's Prophesies For 2014 / Clergywoman Lands A Slap On A Lady’s Backside For Shaking It In Church (Video) / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome Faces JAIL In South Africa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67