Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,112 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! (58322 Views)

Poor Dirty Girls Are The Quickest To Broke Shame Guys – Twitter User / The Kind Of Men Ladies Long For (photos Included) / 10 Categories Of Men Ladies Consider As Husbands Out Of Marital Frustration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Fortunately, im not going to write a book about my life like yourself. I dont need to explain my autobiography to you to inform you about who i am. You're free to keep on asking though.

Ok.

OK

OK

OKAY.

Im bored of you now.
mrphysics:

Each time you want to end your post you will mention I know who I am when I log off, this is ridiculous and amusing at same time. Sorry to ask, who are you?

If you know that I have lectured people more than you then you wouldn't have said such. It shows how childish you reason. Autobiography? You didn't know nothing yet. When I read your post, there is this kind of childish spirit that envelopes everything you write. Nothing keeps you secure, you are just like every other average Nigerian.

Nairaland has provided you with a faceless forum to interact with adults and make your opinion count, please use it wisely.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Laird(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2017
Men don't marry a LIABILITY.....

If You know say You be are a guy who.plans to travel abroad or be based abroad, Marry a Woman in the Medical or Engineering Profession either here or there because that's the only areas Your wife can easily get a well paying Corporate not Menial low paying job to support Your family

If not You will.be the one carrying all the bills and Subsidizing a mentally lazy lifestyle

if You don't mind carrying the financial Load alone and Financially subsidizing and Bankrolling a person's lifestyle and financing saturated boutique and hair saloon and supermarket business or You want pretty eye candy Your Choice

Shout Out yo all the Real Men Legal Hustlers in the House
Shout out to all the Intellectual Inclined Financial Independence inclined hustlers in the House
The Rest You are on Your own
My FT Broda I see You, My TTM Broda I see You

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 1:54pm On Apr 16, 2017
Im disappointed. You're not being logical.

Where have you seen a woman who is financially stable settling with a broke guy? Its very unlikely. As rich and successful as a woman is, she' ll always want a man to take some sort of care of her. Its the painful truth. It's not about being scared to date a broke guy, its just common sense.

Jay z is richer than beyonnce. Im sure he takes care of his wife, yet she still has her money. Im sure a woman in her calibre wont date someone who is broke. Stop being illogical naijaboy.

Nobody is saying a woman should sit down on her ass and wait for a ready made man. A woman should build herself up, work hard and attract the best man she can possible get. Is that too hard to understand?

naijaboiy:

My man don't mind these subtle gold diggers.

All they do is sit in a corner and wait for a ready made man. A woman who is comfortable can never be scared of dating a broke man. In fact, she will have the chance to decide if she should go into that relationship or not and that's when you'll know she truly loves him.

But these broke girls have no choice so they just have to look for a rich guy to cover their brokenness.

If you had money would you be looking for someone else to help you financially? No!

Only broke girls get scared of dating broke guys and I don't have a problem with that. Everybody should learn to hustle and create their own legacy.

I wonder how some people feel feeding off from someone else's wealth without contributing nothing to improve on it.

Selfish girls everywhere! gringrin
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KevinDein: 2:02pm On Apr 16, 2017
If my daughter ends up reasoning like the op I would consider myself a huge failure. A monumental failure.

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FTBOY: 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
You just want to interpret my article in the way that strokes you ego. Youre trying to make yourself feel better about yourself. Of course you can detect if a man's vision is realistic or not. What kind of silly analysis am i even responding to. We see many broke unmotivated men who stay in relationships with girls for comfort. That's what I'm warning girls about. It shouldn't even lead up to marriage, if you can clearly see that he's not ambitious. Dont waste your valuble years and allow a guy to manipulate you with false hope, when you know deep down hes not doing much. You men are so hurt. Its actually a shame.
you're beginning to twist your words now. is this exactly how you stated it initially? you think we're stupid?

anyway, i'm not in the mood for unnecessary argument.

happy easter.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by mrphysics(m): 2:07pm On Apr 16, 2017
KevinDein:
If my daughter ends up reasoning like the op I would consider myself a huge failure. A monumental failure.
Easy ooo Bros, she is still young.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:09pm On Apr 16, 2017
This is exactly how i interpreted my thread. However,
You were so blinded by the word 'broke' that your level of reasoning decreased. Only a few got the gist.

Happy easter to you too.
FTBOY:
you're beginning to twist your words now. is this exactly how you stated it initially? you think we're stupid?

anyway, i'm not in the mood for unnecessary argument.

happy easter.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KevinDein: 2:19pm On Apr 16, 2017
mrphysics:

Easy ooo Bros, she is still young.
She stated she's in her early twenties. That's not so young. I've seen ladies in their early twenties that reason much better and more intelligently than she does. I think it's largely down to upbringing and environmental influence.

Let's all hope to do a better job on our offsprings. The world would be a much better place with less of her likes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:24pm On Apr 16, 2017
Well im sorry to burst your bubble, but more women are realising the truth. Because it doesn't stroke your ego,
It's a problem. Level up and stop complaining. Its that simple.
KevinDein:

She stated she's in her early twenties. That's not so young. I've seen ladies in their early twenties that reason much better and more intelligently than she does. I think it's largely down to upbringing and environmental influence.

Let's all hope to do a better job on our offsprings. The world would be a much better place with less of her likes.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Modragon(m): 2:26pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mk una nor marry liabilities ooooo, most gurls go say, guy this....guy that, if u build ursef and hold money as a babe trust me broke guys nor go approach u, most gurls complaining abt broke guys are leeches and more broke and their fu.king families are broke too, their dad!!!.......in Nigeria if u want mk woman add join ur money mk una raise una kids well either she better b doctor, engineer, a nurse is ok.....most other courses mk sure say d woman dey mk plan 2 build her career 2 get 2 d top if nt poverty go visit you.
Most babes na 2 mk noise no vision, waiting for 1 guy 2 bail ur shitty life out...game recognise game, likes attract, mk money b4 u talk shit

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Nancypret: 2:28pm On Apr 16, 2017
A woman should try and be financially stable and not depend on a man.
I can marry a guy who is broke.By broke,i don't mean a guy that cannot afford at least two square meals for my kids. I will provide the rest,.i dont want my kids to die from hunger. A very hardworking poor guy may succeed tomorrow but a poor lazy ass man won't. I won't go near the later even if he preach Bible for me from Genesis to revelation. if you don't have what it takes to succeed,dont marry at all. don't take a lady from her father's house and bring her to work for all the money,bear and raise your kids for you for eternity. I have seen families where the lady does everything and the hubby who is as poor as a church mouse isn't doing anything to remedy the situation instead they go to bars and spend the little they earned. I teach in a secondary school. When we asked our students to write down the numbers of their parents that pay their school fees. I was shocked when I discovered that the mothers surpassed the fathers. Now this is really bad.
So my advice is Ladies go for a guy that is broke but very hardworking instead of d lazy ones whose only job is calling women golddiggers without working hard.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by LawdOfNairaland: 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
julioralph:

@bolded number 1...... thumbs up, good advice.

@bolded number 2...... shocked lipsrsealed no comment, except dat d lady just missed out on a guy who's financially smart!!!

Exactly!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
Thank you for this. I hope all the men on this thread can read this smiley
Nancypret:
I can marry a guy who is broke.By broke,i don't mean a guy that cannot afford at least two square meals for my kids. I will provide the rest,.i dont want my kids to die from hunger. A very hardworking poor guy may succeed tomorrow but a poor lazy ass man won't. I won't go near the later even if he preach Bible for me from Genesis to revelation. if you don't have what it takes to succeed,dont marry at all. don't take a lady from her father's house and bring her to work for all the money,bear and raise your kids for you for eternity. I have seen families where the lady does everything and the hubby who is as poor as a church mouse isn't doing anything to remedy the situation instead they go to bars and spend the little they earned. I teach in a secondary school. When we asked our students to write down the numbers of their parents that pay their school fees. I was shocked when I discovered that the mothers surpassed the fathers. Now this is really bad.
So my advice is Ladies go for a guy that is broke but very hardworking instead of d lazy ones whose only job is calling women golddiggers without working hard.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KevinDein: 2:33pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Well im sorry to burst your bubble, but more women are realising the truth. Because it doesn't stroke your ego,
It's a problem. Level up and stop complaining. Its that simple.
Sweetie, I'm not complaining. I trust that I definitely won't end up with your likes. There are reasonable and intelligent ladies out there; so it isn't all doom and gloom. The next very important mission is to ensure my daughter doesn't turn out like you.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:38pm On Apr 16, 2017
Ok love. You're free to have your opinion. I also pray that my son grows up to be a man, and not wallow in his self deceit to please his ego like yourself. He must stay in tune with the reality of the world. We must raise our children well.

Happy easter x
KevinDein:

Sweetie, I'm not complaining. I trust that I definitely won't end up with your likes. There are reasonable and intelligent ladies out there; so it isn't all doom and gloom. The next very important mission is to ensure my daughter doesn't turn out like you.

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by KevinDein: 2:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Ok love. You're free to have your opinion. I also pray that my son grows up to be a man, and not wallow in his self deceit to please his ego like yourself. He must stay in tune with the reality of the world. We must raise our children well.

Happy easter x
Trust me, 20-30 years from now, and, hopefully, with the maturity that comes with age, you won't wish for your son to end up with someone with your type of reasoning.

Happy Easter to you too.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 2:45pm On Apr 16, 2017
Oh, no need to worry about what i teach my children.

Have a nice day.
KevinDein:

Trust me, 20-30 years from now, and, hopefully, with the maturity that comes with age, you won't wish for your son to end up with someone with your type of reasoning.

Happy Easter to you too.

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by niceair(m): 3:11pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Yawns. I didnt ask for your autobiography. You're trying too hard to prove something to yourself. I honestly don't care sir.

You're right, I'm not the first do it. But I will not have individuals like you lecturing me about laziness. Is that understood? It's very irritating.

Build myself on what? Build myself on nairaland? You're joking right? I really couldn't care less. I know who i am when i log off and that keeps me secure.

Hey girl... you still young to have this kind of mindset. Learn to get and keep advice even when you have your own decision. you in your early twenties focus,read n work(as u said). Experience in life is good n Life after school is a different ball game OK.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by niceair(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
Yawns. I didnt ask for your autobiography. You're trying too hard to prove something to yourself. I honestly don't care sir.

You're right, I'm not the first do it. But I will not have individuals like you lecturing me about laziness. Is that understood? It's very irritating.

Build myself on what? Build myself on nairaland? You're joking right? I really couldn't care less. I know who i am when i log off and that keeps me secure.
You really a proud girl judging by your words. Be careful girl so many people has achieve greater height than where u think u might be now. So just keep working hard and pray for sustainability OK.

3 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 3:15pm On Apr 16, 2017
Okay, thank you x
niceair:

Hey girl... you still young to have this kind of mindset. Learn to get and keep advice even when you have your own decision. you in your early twenties focus,read n work(as u said). Experience in life is good n Life after school is a different ball game OK.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by niceair(m): 3:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
mrphysics:

Each time you want to end your post you will mention I know who I am when I log off, this is ridiculous and amusing at same time. Sorry to ask, who are you?

If you know that I have lectured people more than you then you wouldn't have said such. It shows how childish you reason. Autobiography? You didn't know nothing yet. When I read your post, there is this kind of childish spirit that envelopes everything you write. Nothing keeps you secure, you are just like every other average Nigerian.

Nairaland has provided you with a faceless forum to interact with adults and make your opinion count, please use it wisely.
@mrphysics: The OP is still a young lady so I guess the youthful exuberant on her age is playing. She has not experience things.
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kaboninc(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
Nancypret:

Summary
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicia(m): 3:23pm On Apr 16, 2017
I know one thing for sure, everyone that complained is broke grin proud oaf grin

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Raydans: 3:30pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa. I got your point and you are correct

But it only the way you chose to explain your first post, laid emphasis and one sided that is wrong which makes readers not to understand

Perhaps you may want to modify it
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kaboninc(m): 3:50pm On Apr 16, 2017
Mehn, the hate is really real!

I do not see anything wrong with OP and it would be the same content if a guy was to address this issue.

What the OP is really saying is that people should not marry a liability, a woman should rather go for a guy who is broke but has a vision, has a potential and is determined to succeed in life. Not someone who just think because he is a guy, then he gets what he wants from his woman. Same advice goes for a guy who wants to settle down...look for a productive woman because when the chips are down, she can stand in for you. I was discussing with a friend of mine and told him I have a potential wife for him. The first question he asked was: is she productive? That will also be my first question if I was been asked too and until am convinced, I won't bother. Lets all get this right for once.

It hurts a lot of people because she was blunt and it has nothing to do with her age or experience, heck we do not necessarily need to have personal experience before we know what is right or wring.

Guys should give her some slacks...she meant well!

And Safiaa, its best you refrain from responding to certain comments. So many things can be said when angry but none can be taken back!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FelixFelicia(m): 3:58pm On Apr 16, 2017
kaboninc:
Mehn, the hate is really real!

I do not see anything wrong with OP and it would be the same content if a guy was to address this issue.

What the OP is really saying is that people should not marry a liability, a woman should rather go for a guy who is broke but has a vision, has a potential and is determined to succeed in life. Not someone who just think because he is a guy, then he gets what he wants from his woman. Same advice goes for a guy who wants to settle down...look for a productive woman because when the chips are down, she can stand in for you. I was discussing with a friend of mine and told him I have a potential wife for him. The first question he asked was: is she productive? That will also be my first question if I was been asked too and until am convinced, I won't bother. Lets all get this right for once.

It hurts a lot of people because she was blunt and it has nothing to do with her age or experience, heck we do not necessarily need to have personal experience before we know what is right or wring.

Guys should give her some slacks...she meant well!

And Safiaa, its best you refrain from responding to certain comments. So many things can be said when angry but none can be taken back!
Pathetic as$licker, giving unwarranted explanation/analysis on the 17th page, you think you're doing me? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Raydans: 4:06pm On Apr 16, 2017
Instead of stating that ladies should be on the watch out to claim the rich or broke but focused guys.
You could have advised ladies to use that time to be rich and focused instead
Your advice should be with much emphasis directed at ladies being INDEPENDENT
Not to be on the watch out as that is not a priority

Making watching out a priority already killed the point of the message thereby revealing the deep and unconscious truth

I hope you pick something from this

Happy Easter Y'all

1 Like

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Safiaa(f): 4:14pm On Apr 16, 2017
Can you just go away?
FelixFelicia:
Pathetic as$licker, giving unwarranted explanation/analysis on the 17th page, you think you're doing me? undecided
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by niceair(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
Happy Easter everyone and especially to the OP@safiaa... More blessings to us all
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by kaboninc(m): 4:17pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:

Maybe...
Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by Raydans: 4:31pm On Apr 16, 2017
FelixFelicia:

Loool cheesy cheesy. You've got a bad mouth bro

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Say No To Broke Men, Ladies Be Smart! by FTBOY: 4:43pm On Apr 16, 2017
Safiaa:
This is exactly how i interpreted my thread. However,
You were so blinded by the word 'broke' that your level of reasoning decreased. Only a few got the gist.

Happy easter to you too.
whatever...

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Lady Who Accommodated Her Unemployed Boyfriend Finds Pants & Condom In The House / If My Husband Would Neglect His Looks I Would Cheat On Him / Man & Girlfriend Drown In Jos River While Having Sex In Car - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.