Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,748 members, 7,817,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Amaechis Port Harcourt! - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechis Port Harcourt! (46180 Views)

The Truth Behind Amaechis' Travail / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? / The Amaechis (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 9:09pm On May 15, 2011
1.tamdavid west/eastwest flyover interchange(approach from choba)
2.the two limbs of the loop are clearly seen
3.sandheaping one side
4.approach from rumuokoro

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 2:30pm On May 25, 2011
this is the governor that people like eko ile say is not working, or you pretended not to see this thread.
These are sound projects being done by one man and not the federal government,

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by karlmax2: 3:08pm On May 25, 2011
Don't mind whoeva the hypocrite eko ile!!! is only over hyped fashola that inherited a state that was a formal capital of nigeria with ready made infrastructure and acn
governors that are performing?
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 3:18pm On May 25, 2011
karl max:

Don't mind whoeva the hypocrite eko ile!!! is only over hyped fashola that inherited a state that was a formal capital of nigeria with ready made infrastructure and acn
governors that are performing?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin no mind am, hes pretended not see this thread and is busy typing nonsense,
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by yarodin: 9:29pm On May 25, 2011
Amaechi for President 2015, Fashola can be his deputy. With both in power Nigeria will witness a great change.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by Afanna1: 12:47am On May 26, 2011
[b]Rivers State government has inaugurated a seven-member Electricity Power Distribution Committee to work out modalities for self-sustenance in electricity supply in the state following the recent permission by Federal Government for states to generate, transmit and distribute electricity.

The committee, headed by the Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC) Managing Director, Mr. Mutiu Summonu, has other members as Mr. Augustine Wokocha, commissioner for Power; Mr. Toyin Olagunju, Mr. Emmanuel Georgewill and Mr. Rotimi Onanuga, while Mr. Minabelem Michael-West, permanent secretary, Ministry of Power is to serve as secretary.

The committee’s term of reference include reviewing the power supply situation in the state with a view to developing a sustainable framework for improving power supply and develop a master plan for delivering power to critical infrastructure and industries in the state.

They are equally expected to access the investment requirements for stabilizing power supply, carry out an audit of on-going distribution and transmission projects in the state that will impact on the power supply stability.

The committee is also to advice on sustainable framework for managing distribution infrastructure to maximize benefits to consumers and review the interface between the generation, transmission and distribution network within the state, as well as strategy to improve payment discipline within the state.

Inaugurating the committee, Governor Rotimi Amaechi, thanked members for accepting to serve, particularly the SPDC managing director, whose presence is an indication of the seriousness the state government attaches to the work of the committee, noting that by September the state would be generating about 460 megawatts of power, which when distributed would ensure stable supply.

“We are appealing to you to attach the same importance you attach to your job as managing director of Shell. It will be to your credit and that of SPDC, if we are able to achieve this goal before the end of next year,” Amaechi stated.

The governor, who disclosed that the state got the Federal Government to reverse its policy on power distribution, said the regulating framework is one problem the state is beginning to overcome, while the experts in the committee would address the issue of management in trying to organize the execution.

“My strategy to achieve result is to set aside anybody who poses problem, even if it involves extra funds just to achieve our objectives, and when the objective is achieved, we can begin to meet with those people to ask how much they owe us, and what the government owe them, and reconcile the differences,” he said.[/b]
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by gidson12(m): 6:43am On May 26, 2011
up amaechi, he is simply the best, number 1 in education and health care facility, even in road construction. . . . .* I'm a portharcourt first son*. . .
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by Afanna1: 7:00am On May 26, 2011
the best gov in nigeria. cool
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by jason123: 7:03am On May 26, 2011
yarodin:

Amaechi for President 2015, Fashola can be his deputy. With both in power Nigeria will witness a great change.

[size=16pt]I TOTALLY AGREE!!![/size]
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 7:16am On May 26, 2011
Going by the goofy and funky pictures in this thread, it's hard to determine if they are bear parlor, condemned or abandon buildings.

And this is what you people are going gha gha over? This is very sorry and pathetic, I think any thing including the goofy village pics is good for your self esteem.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by yarodin: 7:18am On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Going by the goofy and funky pictures in this thread, it's hard to determine if they are bear parlor, condemned or abandon buildings.

And this is what you people are going gha gha over? This is very sorry and pathetic, I think any thing including the goofy village pics is good for your self esteem.

HI HATER.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:22am On May 26, 2011
Oh my God! These decrepit bridges are signs of a Governor "Working".

Well, I guess if all ure used to is mediocrity. . . . .
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 7:32am On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Oh my God! These decrepit bridges are signs of a Governor "Working".

Well, I guess if all ure used to is mediocrity. . . . .

It's obviously a sad case of anything is better than nothing.

Something is def wrong somewhere if this is what you used to proclaim any man in Nigeria as the best governor in Nigeria, your values and standard is obviously screwed up mmajorly,
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 7:37am On May 26, 2011
phantom:

this is the governor that people like eko ile say is not working, or you pretended not to see this thread.
These are sound projects being done by one man and not the federal government,

Look at your ugly village bridge at the bottom of this post and compare with the best and the most sophisticated bridge not only  in Nigeria, but in the whole of west Africa,

Send your amenchi to Lagos to attend one of Fashola public administration crash courses

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 7:50am On May 26, 2011
phantom:

Ada-George road(under construction into a 6-lane road), but this is what it currently looks like, grin grin grin grin
1.ikwerre road end
2.adageorge/wimpey junction, terrible!!!
3.kala link road jxn
4.adageorge by okilton

I think you people just rummaged through the internet, pluck anything dirty rubbish and just slap label on it, Are you people really desperate?
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by bkbabe97y(m): 7:54am On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

It's obviously a sad case of anything is better than nothing.

Something is def wrong somewhere if this is what you used to proclaim any man in Nigeria as the best governor in Nigeria, your values and standard is obviously screwed up mmajorly,

Nah, I doubt thats the case. The real deal is these people are unbelievably envious of you guys and the moment you realize it the better. I dont know why Yorubaland wont help encourage a Biafra just so they can go on their own and hurry up with the war that is bound to ensue between them and their similarly corrupt brethren in the SS. Let everyone go his way.

Whether u realize it or not, the Ibos, directly or indirectly (from my readings of Nigerian History) are the singular group that has ensured that through their bad and evil judgement Nigeria is kept behind. Starting from Mr.Azikiwe's greedy motives for accepting a country with the North, the Jan.15 '66 coup, Ojukwu's selfish motives for the Biafran war, June 12 '93 (Association for Better Nigeria; Abacha for President), and lately, the super-rigging in the South East during the recently concluded Presidential Elections. I'm sure theres more instances of their destructive behavior.

So, its not about "sad case of anything is better than nothing", its just jealousy; pure and simple. They know things are not working down their way. Instead of holding their leaders to account, they'd rather swarm other's lands----holding their Govs. accountable would only, in their eyes, "make the Yorubas happy"--- and u know Ibos dont mind suffering in hell, just so long as the Yorubas are unhappy as well.

Just my thoughts. If ure offended, sorry, but u can fxuck off!
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 8:00am On May 26, 2011
bk.babe97y:

Nah, I doubt thats the case. The real deal is these people are unbelievably envious of you guys and the moment you realize it the better. I dont know why Yorubaland wont help encourage a Biafra just so they can go on their own and hurry up with the war that is bound to ensue between them and their similarly corrupt brethren in the SS. Let everyone go his way.

Whether u realize it or not, the Ibos, directly or indirectly (from my readings of Nigerian History) are the singular group that has ensured that through their bad and evil judgement Nigeria is kept behind. Starting from Mr.Azikiwe's greedy motives for accepting a country with the North, the Jan.15 '66 coup, Ojukwu's selfish motives for the Biafran war, June 12 '93 (Association for Better Nigeria; Abacha for President), and lately, the super-rigging in the South East during the recently concluded Presidential Elections. I'm sure theres more instances of their destructive behavior.

So, its not about "sad case of anything is better than nothing", its just jealousy; pure and simple. They know things are not working down their way. Instead of holding their leaders to account, they'd rather swarm other's lands----holding their Govs. accountable would only, in their eyes, "make the Yorubas happy"--- and u know Ibos dont mind suffering in hell, just so long as the Yorubas are unhappy as well.

Just my thoughts. If ure offended, sorry, but u can fxuck off!

I make the same case all the time, they messed us up from the get go and they are still doing the same thing. You are def right, their actions since day one has been nothing but negative and dubious.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by bkbabe97y(m): 8:08am On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

I make the same case all the time, they messed us up from the get go and they are still doing the same thing. You are def right, their actions since day one has been nothing but negative and dubious.

All jokes apart, even in real life, mostly (not all) they are dubious and evil and you cannot trust them. They are always in competition with you even when you dont know it. Very deceptive. Horrible, horrible culture. I just dont get it!
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 8:15am On May 26, 2011
yarodin:

Look at the picture bellow and tell me who look like the president and who look like boy boy on the side,

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by bkbabe97y(m): 8:22am On May 26, 2011
Dude in the Cowboy hat look like he takes the orders. . . . .
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by otokx(m): 9:28am On May 26, 2011
AMAECHI can be said to be trying but is nowhere near FASHOLA.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by somze(f): 10:20am On May 26, 2011
I was in PH for easter and the state of the roads left much to be desired. I don't remember being on any major road that didn't have pot-holes or bad spots. I haven't seen any of the health centres (though they look empty in the picture) but I hear he is doing a good job renovating public schools.
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 3:40pm On May 26, 2011
somze:

I was in PH for easter and the state of the roads left much to be desired. I don't remember being on any major road that didn't have pot-holes or bad spots. I haven't seen any of the health centres (though they look empty in the picture) but I hear he is doing a good job renovating public schools.
where in PH and for how long did you stay, and which roads did you use??
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 3:43pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

I think you people just rummaged through the internet, pluck anything dirty rubbish and just slap label on it, Are you people really desperate?
i have shown you the current state of that road, its in terrrible shape! i dare you to go out,take some pictures of bad roads and post for us to see, unlike you i dont have amaechis d, ick in my mouth grin grin grin grin,
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 3:47pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

i have shown you the current state of that road, its in terrrible shape! i dare you to go out,take some pictures of bad roads and post for us to see, unlike you i dont have amaechis d, ick in my mouth grin grin grin grin,

Excuse excuse excuses. I don't even have to say anything, other people have a lot to say about the rubbish and lousy village pathways you posted like the poster below this post.

Btw, I don't care what you have or don't have in your mouth, just keep you gay fantasies and favorite pastimes to yourself

somze:

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

Excuse excuse excuses. I don't even have to say anything, other people have a lot to say about the rubbish and lousy village pathways you posted like the poster below this post.

Btw, I don't care what you have or don't have in your mouth, just keep you gay fantasies and favorite pastimes to yourself

That road is under construction and trust me to keep you updated wink, i dont talk too much, in all the pictures i posted please show me where amaechi dey cut tape grin grin grin grin, omo no time!!!projects full, na im make this thread plent well well grin grin, Eko ile, please give me more pictures of lagos projects especially the mainland, mee-willy, how you take find this thread?thot you were blind?? grin grin grin grin
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 3:56pm On May 26, 2011
, and by the way, i hope say you been start this thread from the beginning?If you didnt, i suggest you should, you dont know what you missin, wink
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 4:09pm On May 26, 2011
phantom:

, and by the way, i hope say you been start this thread from the beginning?If you didnt, i suggest you should, you dont know what you missin, wink

I'm not missing anything, it's just some ugly bridge, lousy roads, buildings that you yourself don't know what they are for.

Look at the Fashola pics I posted in the other thread, they all have purpose and are properly labeled.

I know it's hard for you people to be honest with yourselves, but imagine this, states do what they do based on their yearly budgets, what Fashola is doing is based on Lagos state's yearly budgets, but Rivers state's yearly budget is higher than Lagos state, so why is it that this is all the ugly and aimless crap you have to show for all that money for just 5 million people against Lagos state's 18 million people

Obviously, there is some mago mago going on or your hero is just plain a lousy, clueless and incompetent administrator.

Based on the above facts alone, you really should be mad, not jumping all over the place with some silly mediocre and roadside pictures,

The joke is on you my friend
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by phantom(m): 4:16pm On May 26, 2011
Eko Ile:

I'm not missing anything, it's just some ugly bridge, lousy roads, buildings that you yourself don't know what they are for.

Look at the Fashola pics I posted in the other thread, they all have purpose and are properly labeled.

I know it's hard for you people to be honest with yourselves, but imagine this, states do what they do based on their yearly budgets, what Fashola is doing is based on Lagos state's yearly budgets, but Rivers state's yearly budget is higher than Lagos state, so why is it that this is all the ugly and aimless crap you have to show for all that money for just 5 million people against Lagos state's 18 million people

Obviously, there is some mago mago going on or your hero is just plain a lousy, clueless and incompetent administrator.

Based on the above facts alone, you really should be mad, not jumping all over the place with some silly mediocre and roadside pictures,

The joke is on you my friend
yes, the roads, schools and hospitals, are indeed aimless!, great thinkin!!
STOP SHOWING ME MOTORCYCLES AND ABBATTOIRS, OKAY, PLEASE SHOW ME PROJECTS IN HEALTH AND EDUCATION, AND I NEED MORE ROADS, ESPECIALLY ON THE MAINLAND, I HAVE SHOWN YOU THE GOOD AND THE BAD, STOP HYPING FASHOLA FOR ONCE AND DO THE SAME, HABA, IS THAT SO HARD?
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by dare2think: 4:19pm On May 26, 2011
@ Eko-ile & phantom

Really no need for arguments as their is a general consesus that both Govs have been efficient.

Atleast its good to see folks argue about achievement rather than the opposite.

They are both trying in my opinion
Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by EkoIle1: 4:40pm On May 26, 2011
dare2think:

@ Eko-ile & phantom

Really no need for arguments as their is a general consesus that both Govs have been efficient

Atleast its good to see folks argue about achievement rather than the opposite.

They are both trying in my opinion

I don't think so. Fashola is doing a great job while the other one is incompetent and spending more money with little to show for it.

what Fashola is doing is based on Lagos state's yearly budgets, but Rivers state's yearly budget is higher than Lagos state, so why is it that this is all the ugly and aimless crap you have to show for all that money for just 5 million people against Lagos state's 18 million people

Re: Amaechis Port Harcourt! by dare2think: 4:49pm On May 26, 2011
In your view, is their any Gov, aside from Fashola, that you feel is trying his best to serve his people?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (13) (Reply)

Udom: Fake Soldiers Arrested In Akwa Ibom Released On Orders From Above / Throwback: Ojukwu, Buhari And Ngige Rock Igbo Native Attire / Kogi Prosecution: Saraki Scolds Dino Melaye: "Behave Like An Elder"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.