Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (19377 Views)

Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by firstking01(m): 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Glad you approve.
That's cos i 've got an evidence that's glaring.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bayocanny: 10:08am On Apr 22, 2017
ladiesmirror:

No.4 Spotted grin you don't need to show your Frustration. Just because your account balance is zero doesn't mean everyone else's is zero...lmao Don't worry there is 2nd chance for you..lol

#Modified#
Your signature says it all grin Champaign kwa..lols. My dear you are No.5 jhor
Hahaha, you murder her lol..

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
bayocanny:

This south African girl

with a world wide coochie grin
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
That's cos i 've got an evidence that's glaring.

Provide.

Me waiting for the "evidence" like...

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bayocanny: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

The thunder wey go fire you still. Dey do push ups
Na your sister be number 4
Mad man
Aunty calm down, your body too dey hot grin Are u in that category?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bayocanny: 10:10am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

See ya mouth lol...Happy weekend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by firstking01(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Provide.

Me waiting for the "evidence" like...
You don't wanna dent your name, do youundecided?
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
You don't wanna dent your name, do youundecided?

Dude, I don't give a Bleep. Provide the evidence & let me worry about what it does to my worthless screen image.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by firstking01(m): 10:24am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Dude, I don't give a Bleep. Provide the evidence & let me worry about what it does to my worthless screen image.
See as she dey screem like woman wey dey undergo heat on gestation periodgrin...Calm down all were sarcastic comments, you almost fell, chaigrin.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
See as she dey screem like woman wey dey undergo heat on gestation periodgrin...Calm down all were sarcastic comments, you almost fell, chaigrin.

I didn't fall for anything because you don't know me. So I thought you were going to pull stuff out of thin air to "substantiate" your claims. Today you were going to know why they say, many are crazy but a few are institutionalized grin

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stegomiah: 11:28am On Apr 22, 2017
bayocanny:

Aunty calm down, your body too dey hot grin
Are u in that category?

Nah, my category is not even there
grin grin
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 11:39am On Apr 22, 2017
firstking01:
The girl on ftc tho.

No doubt na 4 she be that's why she take am personal
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 11:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Let's post dick sizes also and tell us your size. tongue
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Tazdroid(m): 11:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Some ops and stone cold stupidity

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by MrSavage: 12:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
ladiesmirror:
There are four categories of Ladies. Based on Logistics.... Which category do you belong to..
and you too would say you have ambition grin abi.... the future of our country is in jeopardy
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by FromZeroToHero(m): 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
I don't understand what the picture is portraying.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 12:10pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:

If only you will come and take the reading yourself
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
FromZeroToHero:
I don't understand what the picture is portraying.

Same with me. I am not understanding the issue
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 12:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dionnetech:

send ur address... that would be better u know?? wink
Dionnetech:

send ur address... that would be better u know??
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by daveson2020(m): 12:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Hahaha lol

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 12:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
send ur address... that would be better u know?? winksend ur address... that would be better u know??

Ok,but i stay in Maiduguri tongue

Let me PM the address real quick
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 12:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dionnetech:

Ok,but i stay in Maiduguri tongue
Let me PM the address real quick
i see...
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bayocanny: 12:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Haaa! World wide coochie grin? You sound so nasty lol
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 1:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
i see...
What did you see?? shocked shocked
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 1:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
[color=#990000][/color]
Dionnetech:
grin
Dionnetech:
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 1:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
bayocanny:
Haaa! World wide coochie grin? You sound so nasty lol
hullo
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 2:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
[color=#990000][/color] grin
You're new here oya introduce urself to me privately wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by firstking01(m): 3:12pm On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

I didn't fall for anything because you don't know me. So I thought you were going to pull stuff out of thin air to "substantiate" your claims. Today you were going to know why they say, many are crazy but a few are institutionalized grin
So, which category do you fall at your last statement
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bayocanny: 3:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
hullo
Hi, how u doing?
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
Lol... Does the size of dick matters in a relationship?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bola4dprec(m): 4:11pm On Apr 22, 2017
Idydarling:
2 sweet die
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Debbiepaul(f): 4:13pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Op, get a life
How can a sane man wake up early in the morning and post the crap above?
Let's say you told the number
Does it increase your zero naira account balance?
foolishe dicks everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / Wanna Quit Masturbation? Let's Do It Together / I Can't Resist My Fiancée's Friends. I Lust After Them. Problem?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.