Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (19385 Views)

Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by titi4fola(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
Tueji
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by KennyID17(m): 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2017
Bumbae1:
KennyID17 lol come see something grin
D comments cracking me up ... pick a number for me undecided woju o ma lo fvk up angry u berra choose wisely grin

U know I'm always gonna represent for life.

My choice is obvious already, #1 grin grin grin grin

#TeamV or nothing!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by HarveySpecter1: 7:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Im as qualified to cheat as you are. Small dick= no satisfaction cheesy

You still don't get it. Because you have a pu$$1, you don't have the right to cheat. Even that pu$$1 can't satisfy a man. Hope you understand.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Safiaa(f): 7:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
I dont understand because youre not making sense
HarveySpecter1:

You still don't get it. Because you have a pu$$1, you don't have the right to cheat. Even that pu$$1 can't satisfy a man. Hope you understand.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by HarveySpecter1: 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
I dont understand because youre not making sense

Ok. Your husband will make you understand. See this kid with just an average overrated pu$$1.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Safiaa(f): 8:07pm On Apr 25, 2017
Wetin do you? Na fight? Commot jare.
HarveySpecter1:

Ok. Your husband will make you understand. See this kid with just an average overrated pu$$1.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 5:35am On Apr 30, 2017
Htee:
Let's post dick sizes also and tell us your size. tongue
9inches fat, 2inches long.

Happy birthday. You'll have my d1ck for present. Suck it well.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by shammy0905(f): 8:11am On Apr 30, 2017
2.... but no 4 tho...lmao
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
Funnicator:

9inches fat, 2inches long.

Happy birthday. You'll have my d1ck for present. Suck it well.
iyama...lool
thanks dear for remembering me.. God bless you for me
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 6:50am On May 06, 2017
Htee:
iyama...lool
thanks dear for remembering me.. God bless you for me
Lol no walaha. Forget the d1ck sucking matter. You're pretty. Even though u resemble jambite.grin and i wanna know u beta. Where d'u reside
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 9:46am On May 06, 2017
Funnicator:

Lol no walaha. Forget the d1ck sucking matter. You're pretty. Even though u resemble jambite.grin and i wanna know u beta. Where d'u reside
i no blame ur ****
I don't want you to know me better
cus i am a.....
JAMBITE!
MY MUM SAID I SHOULDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT ME CUS I CAN GET PREGNANT...
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:52am On May 06, 2017
Stegomiah:
Op, get a life
How can a sane man wake up early in the morning and post the crap above?
Let's say you told the number
Does it increase your zero naira account balance?

attack

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:56am On May 06, 2017
ladiesmirror:

No.4 Spotted grin you don't need to show your Frustration. Just because your account balance is zero doesn't mean everyone else's is zero...lmao Don't worry there is 2nd chance for you..lol

#Modified#
Your signature says it all grin Champaign kwa..lols. My dear you are No.5 jhor

counter attack

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:59am On May 06, 2017
Stegomiah:

He can't even spell champagne correctly despite seeing it on my signature
This is what happens when your IQ is lower than your shoe size
Dude, carry your campaign go somewhere else

re-counter attack

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stegomiah: 11:04am On May 06, 2017
AggressiveFucker:

re-counter attack

Lol, funny guy
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 06, 2017
Htee:
i no blame ur **** I don't want you to know me better cus i am a..... JAMBITE! MY MUM SAID I SHOULDN'T TELL ANYONE ABOUT ME CUS I CAN GET PREGNANT...
LOL. Everyone was once a Jambite. You are funny about the other one.
Someone you can't see can't get you pregnant.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 9:04pm On May 06, 2017
Funnicator:

grin
Funnicator:

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 06, 2017
Htee:
grin
My sperm is very fertile though. grin don't be too comfortable alone with me in a dark storegrin

I'm a 200l Pharmacy student at uniuyo. I'm thinking you stay in SW, Lagos precisely.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Finest641(f): 12:32pm On May 08, 2017
Stegomiah:

He can't even spell champagne correctly despite seeing it on my signature This is what happens when your IQ is lower than your shoe size Dude, carry your campaign go somewhere else
Outstanding clap back

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.