Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,944 members, 7,814,194 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:51 AM

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (19383 Views)

Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
SmellingAnus:
Lol... Does the size of dick matters in a relationship?
lool!
it matters dear
it heighten the pleasure... lol
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
lool!
it matters dear
hahahha you mean the bigger the better?
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dionnetech:
You're new here oya introduce urself to me privately wink
let's do it here
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
SmellingAnus:
hahahha you mean the bigger the better?
yes oo wink
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by SmellingAnus(m): 4:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
yes oo wink
nice... Like you...
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:22pm On Apr 22, 2017
SmellingAnus:
nice... Like you...
smiles
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
bayocanny:
Hi, how u doing?
I'm fine... wbu
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bayocanny: 4:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
I'm fine... wbu
I'm good...you've got a mail, kindly check
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
lool!
it matters dear

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 4:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
let's do it here
:okolewerk
Let go to the ozaroom and discuss
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Hallenjay: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
So no one here..... Isorite.... Dose num two try but mk dem check well if dey r not three
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
bayocanny:

shocked i fofor u sir
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:

He can't even spell champagne correctly despite seeing it on my signature
This is what happens when your IQ is lower than your shoe size
Dude, carry your campaign go somewhere else
oh lawd grin this one weak me [quote author=Stegomiah post=55798535]
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by blackylola(m): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
Don't forget to invite us for your wedding, Htee is already showing interest
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:32pm On Apr 22, 2017
bayocanny:

no problem... will do that later
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
blackylola:
Don't forget to invite us for your wedding, Htee is already showing interest
lolz
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dionnetech:
:okolewerk Let go to the ozaroom and discuss
i dey ur bk
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dionnetech:
What did you see?? shocked shocked
vision
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by networkrecharg: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Please REPENT, IF ITS TRUE THAT YOU ARE NUMBER 5... @According to the Other person.

Stegomiah:

Stop displaying your stupidity online

You depriving your village of its first class idiot, your attention is needed over there

Ignoramus fool
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by newslifeop: 4:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Lol
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 4:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
vision
I can relate i know what u saw wink
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by HarveySpecter1: 4:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
Let's post dick sizes also and tell us your size. tongue

Once a man's dick is more than 6 inches, he is adequate. That is how God created men to be. God never created any woman with wide v@glna. He even covered it with humen but you girls simply allowed your worth to diminish because of freebies. Sex widens the pu$$1

Any girl that takes a wide pu$$1 to her husband's house will be cheated on. Naija husbands can't manage wide pu$$13$. Sad but true.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 4:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
i dey ur bk
Ladies first
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by vbenn(m): 4:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
8. Check out other Lagos women at www.naijacathouse.com

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:56pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dionnetech:
I can relate i know what u saw wink
bring it on bby
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 4:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
HarveySpecter1:

Once a man's dick is more than 6 inches, he is adequate. That is how God created men to be. God never created any woman with wide v@glna. He even covered it with humen but you girls simply allowed your worth to diminish because of freebies.

Any girl that takes a wide pu$$1 to her husband's house will be cheated on. Naija husbands can't manage wide pu$$13$. Sad but true.
cool[quote author=HarveySpecter1 post=55812376]
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 5:00pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
bring it on bby
Lets talk about it in the OzarooM..
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Dionnetech:
Lets talk about it in the OzarooM..
u no well o
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bora1(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Glad you approve because I care so much what you think.

..like I give a f**k what you think. Thooor.

..wicked.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Dionnetech: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
u no well o
lipsrsealed
Should i send a PM through??
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bora1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
[color=#990000][/color] grin

Welcome.
Feel free to follow me.

cool wink

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by bayocanny: 6:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
Htee:
no problem... will do that later
Alright.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cried And Begged For A Relationship As A Woman? / Why Would A Man Reach Out To An Ex Of 10+ Years Out Of The Blue ? / Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.