Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,027 members, 7,814,508 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) (19391 Views)

Ladies Let Us Know Which Number You Belong Here. / Guys Which Number Is Yours? Ladies Which Number Do You Enjoy The Most? / The Last Three Digit Of Your Phone Number Are What You Need To Be Happy(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
ladiesmirror:
There are four categories of Ladies. Based on Logistics.... Which category do you belong to..

meaning
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
With the level of harsh replies from females, we know their categories already, which are 3 and 4, talking from experience. Sugar daddies, Alhajis and several boys, habba! Na competition?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
Stegomiah:
Op, get a life
How can a sane man wake up early in the morning and post the crap above?
Let's say you told the number
Does it increase your zero naira account balance?

I guess you are number 4 that's why you don't like the post grin
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 2:36am On Apr 23, 2017
Idydarling:

pictures or else adonbelivit
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 2:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Htee:
Let's post dick sizes also and tell us your size. tongue

my d**k is watching u
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Raddie(m): 4:31am On Apr 23, 2017
Op you dey craze?
Anyway if anyone has seen a 1 & 2, do mention me, na 3 & 4 full ground here.
Abi make I start to go church back? #winks
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by MrCork: 4:35am On Apr 23, 2017
ladiesmirror:
There are four categories of Ladies. Based on Logistics.... Which category do you belong to..

angry
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Doctorfitz: 5:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Lols, girls don die for una hand.... Many can't be 1...remove 1 from that pic.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stegomiah: 11:51am On Apr 23, 2017
networkrecharg:
Please REPENT, IF ITS TRUE THAT YOU ARE NUMBER 5... @According to the Other person.

grin grin grin
Am number 10
Just like a river, feel free to swim
Mind you, you can stay afloat or drown

Mumu
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Htee(f): 12:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Randy91:

my d**k is watching u
hahaha... i can see for myself.... happy Sunday jor
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Htee:
hahaha... i can see for myself.... happy Sunday jor

nt funny oooo...Let me catch u first...##same to u lass##...ve a safe day
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by networkrecharg: 4:42pm On Apr 24, 2017
SINCE U SAY U ARE NUMBER 10...
THAT MEANS U NEED MORE THAN THAN 5 MALE.

PLEASE CALL ME... I NEED TO PRAY FOR U.

It shouldn't be that broad... Even prostitutes will forbid such wideness.

No offence please

Stegomiah:

grin grin grin
Am number 10
Just like a river, feel free to swim
Mind you, you can stay afloat or drown

Mumu
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stegomiah: 5:34pm On Apr 24, 2017
networkrecharg:
SINCE U SAY U ARE NUMBER 10...
THAT MEANS U NEED MORE THAN THAN 5 MALE.

PLEASE CALL ME... I NEED TO PRAY FOR U.

It shouldn't be that broad... Even prostitutes will forbid such wideness.

No offence please

5 is too small
I'll say 50
And you will need organize a deliverance crusade
With many G. Os in attendance

Hope you feel better now
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by steamylola(f): 5:48pm On Apr 24, 2017
2 kiss
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Man2utd(m): 5:58pm On Apr 24, 2017
steamylola:
2 kiss

Babe you can't be 2, with all this your lunch breakfast desert, your number ain't there.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by steamylola(f): 6:04pm On Apr 24, 2017
Man2utd:

Babe you can't be 2, with all this your launch breakfast desert, your number ain't there.

It's 'Lunch' and not 'Launch'

Correct that first then i can listen to what you've to say. angry
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Stevengerd(m): 7:05pm On Apr 24, 2017
Stegomiah:

The thunder wey go fire you still. Dey do push ups
Na your sister be number 4
Mad man
If U Knw Say U Knw No 4. Why U Take A Personal
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Man2utd(m): 11:37pm On Apr 24, 2017
steamylola:

It's 'Lunch' and not 'Launch'

Correct that first then i can listen to what you've to say. angry

Correction made..
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by networkrecharg: 1:23pm On Apr 25, 2017
Call me....

Stegomiah:

5 is too small
I'll say 50
And you will need organize a deliverance crusade
With many G. Os in attendance

Hope you feel better now
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by BlaQWolf: 1:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

@Siggy

How can you lead a pack when you ain't no wolf talk more an Alpha?
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by zeezeegal(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2017
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2017
BlaQWolf:

@Siggy

How can you lead a pack when you ain't no wolf talk more an Alpha?

Stranger things have happened tongue
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Safiaa(f): 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Yes. And please dont bring your micro less than nothing dick to a marital home too. Your micro dick will be useless and you shall be cheated on. It works both ways.
HarveySpecter1:

Once a man's dick is more than 6 inches, he is adequate. That is how God created men to be. God never created any woman with wide v@glna. He even covered it with humen but you girls simply allowed your worth to diminish because of freebies. Sex widens the pu$$1

Any girl that takes a wide pu$$1 to her husband's house will be cheated on. Naija husbands can't manage wide pu$$13$. Sad but true.
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by BlaQWolf: 2:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
ZarZar:

Stranger things have happened tongue

If you say so...Welcome to the Wolves Conf.......

Its a religion!!
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 25, 2017
BlaQWolf:

If you say so...Welcome to the Wolves Conf.......

Its a religion!!

Awoooooooo! grin

1 Share

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 25, 2017
KennyID17 lol come see something grin
D comments cracking me up ... pick a number for me undecided woju o ma lo fvk up angry u berra choose wisely grin
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:
Yes. And please dont bring your micro less than nothing dick to a marital home too. Your micro dick will be useless and you shall be cheated on. It works both ways.
Kai
Just weak
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by HarveySpecter1: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2017
Safiaa:

You are not a man so you don't qualify to cheat on your partner. Even your pu$$1 can't hardly satisfy man . Learn .

1 Like

Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by Safiaa(f): 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2017
Im as qualified to cheat as you are. Small dick= no satisfaction cheesy
HarveySpecter1:

You are not a man so you don't qualify to cheat on your partner. Even your pu$$1 can't hardly satisfy man . Learn .
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by titi4fola(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
TWO
Re: Ladies Only 18+: Be Sincere And Tell Us Which Number Are You (pix) by titi4fola(f): 4:27pm On Apr 25, 2017
TWO eji

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pls Taking Sperm From D Mouth Or Pussy Which 1 Nourishes a lady's Body better / Police Arrest Teen Female Students During A Public Nake**d Photo Shoots (VIDEO) / Why Some Guys Hate Girls: Call Them Misogynists.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.