Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,172 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

SOLVED! - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOLVED! (11874 Views)

deleted. solved..... / Solved / Issue solved (closed thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
KennyID17:

U dont say!!! shocked shocked shocked
You came late. I think the OP has pulled down the initial pictures(they were not nudes but painted the picture of what he was talking about). He even said they have started sending him Pms grin
Re: SOLVED! by JuicyPucci(f): 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

Juicy how u dey cheesy

Im good but i was late to see the sundae fun undecided . What's good?
Re: SOLVED! by Cutezt(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

Kikiki u don set mouse trap ni ..
ok will be watching him like a hawk one he comment like dis gbam we go kidnap am grin
Lol, No Wahala Na

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Saintsammurai(m): 3:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

My salary isn't the issue here....it hasn't helped my case, has it?

I am not here for hook-ups or female friendship. None of the ladies here can say i asked for there friendship here today. Let them screenshot to prove such an allegation.

Thanks, bro. There are good and bad gals out there @ your last statement.
cool, all i was saying is that you should not take them serious, those doubting you will quickly reply your pm, if you think I'm lying, then pm some of the ladies that have commented and you will be surprise as to how cheap some of them are..
Back to the topic, we are in a technological more advance world, you need a reduction.
There is a doctor in new York city called doctor o2...
They will reduce it for you..
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
JuicyPucci:

Im good but i was late to see the sundae fun undecided . What's good?
Yes on a Holy day at that lol many have sinned already. I'm good just chilling
Re: SOLVED! by SINZ: 3:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:
wink This was not about making verifications o. They were so freaky.

Its an open secret that Nigerian girls love dick.. They just pretend they don't. grin
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

Its an open secret that Nigerian girls love dick.. They just pretend they don't. grin
Have you ever wonder why they usually say they want black guys Take a guess grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

sey na pucci make i love before??

me i love cucumber more grin
Re: SOLVED! by SINZ: 3:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

Have you ever wonder why they usually say they want black guys Take a guess grin grin grin grin

Na big preek na? grin

Wetin else?
Re: SOLVED! by SINZ: 3:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berlynn:
sey na pucci make i love before??

me i love cucumber more grin

#TeamCunt cool

grin
Re: SOLVED! by HIScraziness(m): 3:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Y'all ladies need to book an appointment with Julio Gomez lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ( thank me later tongue tongue )

Some ladies got their pants soaked already, no doubt!

grin grin
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

Na big preek na? grin

Wetin else?
grin grin grin You know America is the headquatres of Sodom and most por.n flicks from there feature alot of these black American dudes and some cross over migrants. It is now built in their subconscious mind that, black guys are synonymous with that and could bang their brains out. You see how trivial they could get? I am not usually like this here, I just feel like addressing some issues. lol. Someone came out with a worrisome issue and the best most of them could do is to salivate, get freaky and send pms cry cry
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

LMAO. Never mind me, sometimes I'm...how shall we call it...mischievous? Yeah, I'm a bit cheeky tongue

So, I guess that means I can come help, right? grin

I just dey look you. You dt dey don snatch already undecided
Re: SOLVED! by SINZ: 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

grin grin grin You know America is the headquatres of Sodom and most por.n flicks from there feature alot of these black American dudes and some cross over migrants. It is now built in their subconscious mind that, black guys are synonymous with that and could bang their brains out. You see how trivial they could get? I am not usually like this here, I just feel like addressing some issues. lol. Someone came out with a worrisome issue and the best most of them could do is to salivate, get freaky and send pms cry cry

LOL, that last part got me gringrin

Well atleast they didn't pretend not to like it. One wouldn't expect a serious OP to bring an issue as delicate as this to romance section, have you thought about that? Whatever happened to the Health and Family sections? Was he hoping to find doctors and nurses in this section? I personally am not surprised by the response he got. I also think its actually what he wants wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: SOLVED! by JuicyPucci(f): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bumbae1:

Yes on a Holy day at that lol many have sinned already. I'm good just chilling

My sabbath day is on Mondays. I can see lots of our ladies are overhyped with the Op's mickey . What a shame i missed it
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 3:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dionnetech:
see where him for snap the pix ooh,and d guy dey claim 400k+ monthly grin

Lol, I like intelligent people like you. His lies cannot hold, but other peeps (I didn't say they are not intelligent o) are helping him boost his ego with his lies.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

Well atleast they didn't pretend not to like it. One wouldn't expect a serious OP to bring an issue as delicate as this to romance section, have you thought about that? Whatever happened to the Health and Family sections? Was he hoping to find doctors and nurses in this section? I personally am not surprised by the response he got. I also think its actually what he wants wink

i needed a high traffic section sir. Health section especially is full of quacks. Don't need whatever response you are imagining.

That's why i have taken the whole thing down. 243 responses, maybe 15 - 20 good. Gotten what i wanted, sir.
Snow84:

I just dey look you. You dt dey don snatch already undecided

grin
Reading from beginning to the page-7 of this thread,d number of ladies that have viewed and commented on this thread is uncountable... jst because of Mazi DICKson

Deductively,from today hence forth,I cease to castigate guys that bleep 15 gals in a week...##SEX OBJECT dem Gals ll remain till d end##

##i am very sure many ve even taken a screen shot to masturbate with it or show their friends....Lemme coma b going

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:
I have decided to temporarily remove the pictures. It has caused too much undue attention.

I have seen some rather silly comments about it being a roll-on. Please which roll-on have you seen with a blackish-gray color of skin?

The glans of my penis was showing under the boxer briefs in at least 2 pictures.

In fact, some folks are demanding for even more pictures to gawk at. Do you think i like showing off my underwear?

I would re-post the pictures later today when i return from town, but soon i would take down the post because it has outlived it's usefulness.

THANKS, all.

You can lie for Africa, that's why you took the pic away. People said it was cucumber not roll-on. Stop using lie to distort statements of fact. If it is you, write your moniker on the boxer shorts and snap a pic.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
JuicyPucci:

My sabbath day is on Mondays. I can see lots of our ladies are overhyped with Op's mickey cool
Lol @overhyped its d V way
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

You can lie for Africa, that's why you took the pic away. People said it was cucumber not roll-on. Stop using lie to distort statements of fact. If it is you, write your moniker on the boxer shorts and snap a pic.
Re: SOLVED! by HIScraziness(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Am I missing something? Why did the Op include the cash he takes home every month? angry

Re: SOLVED! by Fuckshiit: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
This just fûçkiñg confirms that 80% of the fúçkiñg girls here are hôes , Some of em even saved dà fúçkiñg pic in their Gallery----Fûcking see why we need to keep fúçking them guys

grin

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by SINZ: 3:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

i needed a high traffic section sir. Health section especially is full of quacks. Don't need whatever response you are imagining.

That's why i have taken the whole thing down.

A high traffic section even if it is the one with more kids? I'll assume you're new here.

Anyway, there may be quacks over at the health section but I know of a few people who received quality advice from qualified MD's who visit that section.
Aside Fitnessdoctor, you may not find anyone with as much medical savvy to profer solution to your issue on this section. Perhaps he may have an advice or two for you when he gets this mention.
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Guy no dey put dot. Write your moniker on your boxer shorts and post pic to shame us 'the league of doubters'. Don't extend your fake things into claiming a fake joystick. The pics belong to you not... and even the original owners of the pics put cucumbe under (note, it was cucumber not roll-on... b4 u go and distort statement of fact with lies)
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

I get. He has tried the medical line . I think he just wanted to see it from the social point of view or how socially accepted such a big member is and to check from the comments if peple have experienced or seen such or how frequent it has been for them. He has been able to find out that it is an abnormally which has satisfied his curiosity. So, he needs to intensify his search for a solution.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

A high traffic section even if it is the one with more kids? I'll assume you're new here.

Anyway, there may be quacks over at the health section but I know of a few people who received quality advice from qualified MD's who visit that section.
Aside Fitnessdoctor, you may not find anyone with as much medical savvy to profer solution to your issue on this section. Perhaps he may have an advice or two for you when he gets this mention.

Thanks a lot. My amateur mistake, sir. I usually only check out the front page and Autos section.
Re: SOLVED! by SINZ: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

I get. He has tried the medical line . I think he just wanted to see it from the social point of view or how socially accepted such a big member is and to check from the comments if peple have experienced or seen such or how frequent it has been for them. He has been able to find out that it is an abnormally which has satisfied his curiosity. So, he needs to intensify his search for a solution.

I hope he got what he wanted then cheesy
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 3:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

He does not necessarily have to do this to prove anything. So, he should start searching for markers o write on it? He could write Nairaland on a paer beside the pic though but he has nothing to prove to anyone and I do not feel he should put up any pic again. Moreover, he said he was gonna put them down soon which he did.
Re: SOLVED! by stamapro(m): 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Berlynn:
grin i just want to imagine things
by seeing dem first! I cn relate 2 dat
Re: SOLVED! by SINZ: 3:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Thanks a lot. My amateur mistake, sir. I usually only check out the front page and Autos section.

You're welcome, bruh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Whats So Wrong With Dating A Neighbour! / Photos:meet The Sexiest Woman On Earth / 10 Real Life Female Giants (with Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.