Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,525 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

SOLVED! - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOLVED! (11869 Views)

deleted. solved..... / Solved / Issue solved (closed thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLVED! by Stegomiah: 6:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Randy91:

.....goan concentrate on ur WASSCE, u still ve 5 more papers to write...##Heediat

Small boy, when i was writing waec, you were still busy collecting 5 naira from daddy and mummy

I know you lack home training and you still goan quote me but why not slip into something more comfortable like
COMA
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lily4star:

Sincerely the only road to the CL is winning the Europa League, cos after city we still have to play Tottenham, Arsenal and Southampton all away. Mtcheee
You can imagine. The Europa cup itself is very tough. That Celta Virgo is a hard nut to crack. Team wey dey waya top teams.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:

Small boy, when i was writing waec, you were still busy collecting 5 naira from daddy and mummy

I know you lack home training and you still goan quote me but why not slip into something more comfortable like
COMA

keep sending OP PMs wit different MonikerMy eyes r on ur pool-see...Lolzzzzzz...don't quote me or else....
Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 6:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

You can imagine. The Europa cup itself is very tough. That Celta Virgo is a hard nut to crack. Team wey dey waya top teams.

There's only one way to find out, I love that team too much, I hope they get back to the very top next season
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lily4star:

There's only one way to find out, I love that team too much, I hope they get back to the very top next season
Man U or Celta Virgo?
Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 7:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

Man U or Celta Virgo?
What's my business with Celta? , a team that can beat big teams yet haven't won the champions league is that one team?

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
fr3do:
This is a non-issue!

To solve your size problem, get a p3nis ring, put it on and when thrusting make sure you don't exceed it.

To tame your hyperactive libido maasturbate but make sure you arrive slowly over time.

Abi, this thread na to bait the females.

Penis ring on a large member is asking for trouble. You would strangulate it. And embarrass yourself when you are carried to the theatre.

I don't chase women online. I find it a bit tedious.
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 7:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lily4star:

What's my business with Celta? , a team that can beat big teams yet haven't won the champions league is that one team?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No vex! Scampers for safety embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 7:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin No vex! Scampers for safety embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Lol, how you been jor
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Where is the di'ck? Pictures or I don't........... U know the drill
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

LOL, my brother. I am actually not a "hunter" any more, that was a decade ago. So no hookup stuffs.

My target was to be married at 30, I am almost 2 years over due.

Thanks Chief. I am getting too old. Age isn't on my side anymore.

Please can you atleast tell us how you solved it...

I'm so curious
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Please can you atleast tell us how you solved it...

I'm so curious

It wasn't / hasn't been solved. I took off the pictures because it brought out lingering insecurity in some guys here.

That wasn't really the point of this thread and i eventually released the "real" answers stopped by Page 2.

Most other folks just came to gawk at me and have fun at my own discomfort.

Appreciate those who took their time to try to render assistance in any form...
Re: SOLVED! by bingbagbo(m): 7:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 7:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lily4star:

Lol, how you been jor
Cool, home alone. Life of a Bachelor, could be so boring at times even with all the gadgets etc. Tomorrow is the day of the week I detest so much. Research even has it that most heart attacks happen on Monday mornings maybe because of those that do not like their jobs cheesy. I will step out soon to see El-clasico and I will look well to make sure that the centre does not have a high tension cable above it. I doubt if such structures exist here though but it is better to look well. RIP to the dead Man U fans. I know you won't go out again tonight as it is past 6 ( You have passed the permitted lady o clock time tongue) so follow live feeds at home or watch from home.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Not everyone starts to eat like a glutton when they earn comfortably.

I don't need a potbelly to show i am not poor. Thanks for your medical advice
Too bad I didn't see the picture of d rod.
Re: SOLVED! by fr3do(m): 7:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Penis ring on a large member is asking for trouble. You would strangulate it. And embarrass yourself when you are carried to the theatre.

I don't chase women online. I find it a bit tedious.

ok forget the p3nis ring, you can choose a conservative length and wrap black PVC tape there.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

It wasn't / hasn't been solved. I took off the pictures because it brought out lingering insecurity in some guys here.

That wasn't really the point of this thread and i eventually released the "real" answers stopped by Page 2.

Most other folks just came to gawk at me and have fun at my own discomfort.

Appreciate those who took their time to try to render assistance in any form...

You still seem a bit upset...

Can you atleast update us when you get married.... And do the whole Pre wedding pics thing so we can see the champion of a woman that stuck it through ( excuse the pun grin )
Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

Cool, home alone. Life of a Bachelor, could be so boring at times even with all the gadgets etc. Tomorrow is the day of the week I detest so much. Research even has it that most heart attacks happen on Monday mornings maybe because of those that do not like their jobs cheesy. I will step out soon to see El-clasico and I will look well to make sure that the centre does not have a high tension cable above it. I doubt if such structures exist here though but it is better to look well. RIP to the dead Man U fans. I know you won't go out again tonight as it is past 6 ( You have passed the permitted lady o clock time tongue) so follow live feeds at home or watch from home.

I'm not gonna lie, I only watch Man U matches, when I am not chanced to I watch the highlight on YouTube then 24hours later again when it's available on the United mobile site, I might not be familiar with other clubs but I think I know 80% Man U stuffs if not 100, my boo got me into this football mess way back, it's kinda good tho, then I think I told you this before, but I learnt how to play the PS too, I feel very uncomfortable going to viewing centres alone, when I do I never go alone, I have been harassed before once.

I needed to watch this match some time last year, it was a late fixture on a Tuesday I just decided to take the risk, on my way back home a guy kept calling me annoyingly, like heeeys, sii, I ignored him only for him to walk close behind me and tap me by the ass, I turned and landed a slap on his face angrily and then he slapped me back, I felt it and cried home, so I stopped ever since.

2 Likes

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Not everyone starts to eat like a glutton when they earn comfortably.

I don't need a potbelly to show i am not poor. Thanks for your medical advice

Last question... I promise.

Is the 400k... Before or after tax ?

How much should your potential wife earn so you are at ease?

Would u have a problem if she earned more?
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Last question... I promise.

Is the 400k... Before or after tax ?

How much should your potential wife earn so you are at ease?

Would u have a problem if she earned more?

Unfortunately, i would definitely not do the pre-wedding picture stuff.

Oops.... My pay is after tax, ma'am... I am indifferent to what my wife earns as long as she doesn't starve when i die.
Re: SOLVED! by KennyID17(m): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, that's what is game is. He's using this thread to bait them

So what ur saying now is that NL girls are like fish and d op is the fisherman? lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

You still seem a bit upset...

Can you atleast update us when you get married.... And do the whole Pre wedding pics thing so we can see the champion of a woman that stuck it through ( excuse the pun grin )

Funny..

cheesy
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
KennyID17:

So what ur saying now is that NL girls are like fish and d op is the fisherman? lipsrsealed grin grin grin

Those are your words grin
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lily4star:

I'm not gonna lie, I only watch Man U matches, when I am not chanced to I watch the highlight on YouTube then 24hours later again when it's available on the United mobile site, I might not be familiar with other clubs but I think I know 80% Man U stuffs if not 100, my boo got me into this football mess way back, it's kinda good tho, then I think I told you this before, but I learnt how to play the PS too, I feel very uncomfortable going to viewing centres alone, when I do I never go alone, I have been harassed before once.

I needed to watch this match some time last year, it was a late fixture on a Tuesday I just decided to take the risk, on my way back home a guy kept calling me annoyingly, like heeeys, sii, I ignored him only for him to walk close behind me and tap me by the ass, I turned and landed a slap on his face angrily and then he slapped me back, I felt it and cried home, so I stopped ever since.
Eeyah. I feel your pain. Reminds me of when I took my sister to a match viewing centre. Omo, guys no gree watch match again o dem just dey look fine girl. Lol. They made her feel so shy. Last time I touched my Ps console should be 7 years or so now. Lost interest when they was nobody to play with ( all girls in my house then). Maybe I will resurrect it again cos of you. Hopefully, we can play together someday.It is kind of unique when ladies play game consoles.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Unfortunately, i would definitely not do the pre-wedding picture stuff.

Oops.... My pay is after tax, ma'am... I am indifferent to what my wife earns as long as she doesn't starve when i die.

What is your profession?

Hmmm after tax is good... Do u have more growth potential or is that your max?
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

What is your profession?

Hmmm after tax is good... Do u have more growth potential or is that your max?

Growth potential when you aren't at the HQ is very bad...doing a second masters because of this.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: SOLVED! by Lily4star(f): 9:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

Eeyah. I feel your pain. Reminds me of when I took my sister to a match viewing centre. Omo, guys no gree watch match again o dem just dey look fine girl. Lol. They made her feel so shy. Last time I touched my Ps console should be 7 years or so now. Lost interest when they was nobody to play with ( all girls in my house then). Maybe I will resurrect it again cos of you. Hopefully, we can play together someday.It is kind of unique when ladies play game consoles.

That's how it is, I get that alot
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Growth potential when you aren't at the HQ is very bad...doing a second masters because of this.

Second masters... Nice

Why not a PHD?
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 10:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Second masters... Nice

Why not a PHD?

work commitments...it would help by His Grace.
Re: SOLVED! by Leriebloom(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Where is the picture Op, I wanted to see cry grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ladies,can You Build Your Man With Just $5 Dollars. (picture) / Hypocrisy Of Society When It Comes To Gender Equality. / The Girl I Fuvk Yesterday's Nude That I Takr (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.