Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,204 members, 7,822,058 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

SOLVED! - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOLVED! (11897 Views)

deleted. solved..... / Solved / Issue solved (closed thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
SINZ:

I hope he got what he wanted then cheesy
Yeah, I think. It was a research sort of.
......................And I learnt alot from it too. grin
Re: SOLVED! by Dionnetech: 3:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Lol, I like intelligent people like you. His lies cannot hold, but other peeps (I didn't say they are not intelligent o) are helping him boost his ego with his lies.
And the gullible ones believed he really do earn 400+.
If u they earn 200k na big boy u be na,ur house supposed speak for u

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Randy91:
Reading from beginning to the page-7 of this thread,d number of ladies that have viewed and commented on this thread is uncountable... jst because of Mazi DICKson

Deductively,from today hence forth,I cease to castigate guys that bleep 15 gals in a week...##SEX OBJECT dem Gals ll remain till d end##

##i am very sure many ve even taken a screen shot to masturbate with it or show their friends....Lemme coma b going

Oh wow, whoa, aren't you being a little hypocritical here? How many times A DAY here on NL do guys use that Goodluck Jonathan picture (and the Indian guy one touching his penis) on topics they're lusting over? Who calls them names when they comment on threads about asses? So only you guys are allowed to show interest in topics relating to sexuality? A point of correction: HE, the OP, made himself a sex object by showing his dick, not the females commenting on its size. Get off you high horse! We have a voice too. Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 3:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
HIScraziness:
Am I missing something? Why did the Op include the cash he takes home every month? angry

.....Maybe to tell us that " the rich also cry" (though 400k+ is not too much an amount to make for a guy) or to paint a picture of one not being
able to have it all.
Re: SOLVED! by HIScraziness(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

.....Maybe to tell us that " the rich also cry" (though 400k+ is not too much an amount to make for a guy) or to paint a picture of one not being
able to have it all.

Well said....

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dionnetech:

And the gullible ones believed he really do earn 400+.
If u they earn 200k na big boy u be na,ur house supposed speak for u

Lool true... he has come here to bait ladies. To what end, I don't know.
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 3:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

He does not necessarily have to do this to prove anything. So, he should start searching for markers o write on it? He could write Nairaland on a paer beside the pic though but he has nothing to prove to anyone and I do not feel he should put up any pic again. Moreover, he said he was gonna put them down soon which he did.

Guy, as I said earlier, I have seen those pics before on a blog (which I can't remember) two years ago. Don't fall for the OP's iron bread unless you are in cahoot with him to mislead the public.

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

DECEIVED***....PLEASE I BEG YOU WITH GOD, prove this.

I need a certified Dr registered with the Nigerian Medical Council of course, to add me. Would show more pictures as confirmation.

I see a lot of jealousy here and i can only wish the guys with micro dicks can suffer the emotional trauma i have suffered.

NOTHING and i REPEAT, NOTHING would make me show my naked pen1s on a public forum to appease cynics who won't even help me.

I would delete this soon because it seems the advice has reached it's peak and diminishing returns has set in

Do you think i am proud to show something this private?

If we vote on it will you show us

It's an open and sharing environment tongue
Re: SOLVED! by KennyID17(m): 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

You came late. I think the OP has pulled down the initial pictures(they were not nudes but painted the picture of what he was talking about). He even said they have started sending him Pms grin

Who no like better suntin? grin grin grin grin
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
KennyID17:

Oh I saved them ... Would u like me to email them to u cheesy
Re: SOLVED! by KennyID17(m): 4:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Guy, as I said earlier, I have seen those pics before on a blog (which I can't remember) two years ago. Don't fall for the OP's iron bread unless you are in cahoot with him to mislead the public.

U don't say!!! shocked shocked

And a dude claims some girls be already pming d op. NL girls are ..... lipsrsealed

Lemme Comman b going grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by KennyID17(m): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

Oh I saved them ... Would u like me to email them to u cheesy

No thanks! angry tongue

Re: SOLVED! by Safiaa(f): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
E pain some guys on this thread. Honestly. Its showing.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
E pain some guys on this thread. Honestly. Its showing.

Lmao!
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

grin grin grin grin grin@ bolded. Though, I have had friends who usually complain of sizes o and how ladies run away when it is time for coitu.s even though theirs is not as big as this. Maybe that is why I would be more prone to believing than misbelieving.
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
KennyID17:

Hahahaha. Funny you. This one don pass better something o. Have you ever heard of the word " intestine shifter"?
Re: SOLVED! by Dionnetech: 4:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Lool true... he has come here to bait ladies. To what end, I don't know.
And the ladies didn't send the 400+ the dick scare them,,,the only line that's seems legit is the size of his dick. Maybe he got the pics somewhere and decided to make wave on NL
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh wow, whoa, aren't you being a little hypocritical here? How many times A DAY here on NL do guys use that Goodluck Jonathan picture (and the Indian guy one touching his penis) on topics they're lusting over? Who calls them names when they comment on threads about asses? So only you guys are allowed to show interest in topics relating to sexuality? A point of correction: HE, the OP, made himself a sex object by showing his dick, not the females commenting on its size. Get off you high horse!

nt surprise a lady mentioned my comment though...quote me again and get demented for life......ike nsiiii
Re: SOLVED! by libertymax(m): 4:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:

Lol, lmao
That's a destiny changer

I already said i will run earlier
But you gotta feel for him

It takes courage to come online and share this.... And many here are doubting thomases
So, yeah.... Am the defender of justice
lol destiny changer!!!! grin grin
Re: SOLVED! by libertymax(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Thank you Stegomiah for the analysis.

I am a bit amused with the jealous responses here. Now i know how excessively busty women feel.

I have received PM requests from some folks (M & F) who just want my nude pix to show off to family & friends to gawk at. i didn't accept any

Some people think it was a perverse attempt to get female friends....i never accepted any / sent any to any lady here.

I have felt better opening up. I was just curious a bit to see if anyone has experienced such as donor / recipient.

Going for lunch. Thanks all

lol op you mean our NL ladies PM YOU?
LOL NL BABES UNA SHARP DIE
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Randy91:

nt surprise a lady mentioned my comment though...quote me again and get demented for life......ike nsiiii

Shut the hell up! You're not going to dictate what we comment on here. Go bark orders at your GF & restrict what she's allowed to view & comment on.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Shut the hell up! You're not going to dictate what we comment on here. Go bark orders at your GF & restrict what she's allowed to view & comment on.

Lolzzzzzz.... it pained her ooooo...watch ur ass lass because ama coming rite nw to spank it
Re: SOLVED! by libertymax(m): 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Safiaa:
cheesy grin grin
Definitely couldnt be in a relationship with this one,
He will just spoil what is left of me lmao

na machine?? grin
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

able to have it all.

Money was never the focus of this post. I just took a screenshot of my account balance and removed it immediately.

Those who saw it couldn't say anything again...
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

just look at...FUTURE mother/wife of sombori....##Pervert!!!!
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pinkpetals:

No...it was a great mistake sharing.

It caused a lot of inferiority complex in some guys. Others gave helpful suggestions.

It was highly unnecessary. I would just simply ask questions next time without pix.

I got PMs from Males & females and i accepted none because i knew it was simply to gawk and show my pix to their friends.

I NEVER even attempted sending PMs to a single lady here. No one has accused me here.
Re: SOLVED! by naturalwaves: 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Money was never the focus of this post. I just took a screenshot of my account balance and removed it immediately.

Those who saw it couldn't say anything again...
Yeah, I know it was not the focus. I was explaining to the dude that one could have other things to worry about aside money.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Randy91:

Lolzzzzzz.... it pained her ooooo...watch ur ass lass because ama coming rite nw to spank it

That's if I don't kick yours 1st for being a hypocrite grin
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

That's if I don't kick yours 1st for being a hypocrite grin

oya it hs do..
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 4:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dionnetech:

And the ladies didn't send the 400+ the dick scare them,,,the only line that's seems legit is the size of his dick. Maybe he got the pics somewhere and decided to make wave on NL

Lol, she sure got the pic somewhere... I think I should try and look for the link
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

grin grin grin grin grin@ bolded. Though, I have had friends who usually complain of sizes o and how ladies run away when it is time for coitu.s even though theirs is not as big as this. Maybe that is why I would be more prone to believing than misbelieving.

Chair, I can tell you on authority that several ladies can take 9 inch without complain. This op is lying, that pic is not his
Re: SOLVED! by KennyID17(m): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
naturalwaves:

Hahahaha. Funny you. This one don pass better something o. Have you ever heard of the word " intestine shifter"?

U meant to say womb destroyer!!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Why Is The World So Unfair To Women? / American Lady Flaunts Erect Nippl*s In Unclad Photos / Have You Ever Been With A Partner Who Steals From You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.