Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

SOLVED! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / SOLVED! (11828 Views)

deleted. solved..... / Solved / Issue solved (closed thread) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
hardbody:

You have done so much for this guy already. Read his signature and tell me he is not enjoying what he is carrying down there. Let this matter rest already

Hi chief. I am open to more responses.

Yes about my signature.... i have hardly ever gotten satisfaction and that's why sex is almost always on my mind.

Nairaland is a diverse community of folks from every continent in the world. It's not your right to determine when assistance rendered to me should stop.

Thank you.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
Coyotejack:

They don't test run on this kind of thing ooooo grin grin

At all! I tell you.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
This doesn't look real.

What type of jt is this undecided

Looks like you have a pole or something under your boxers..
Re: SOLVED! by Mimzyy(f): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
Phewwwwwwww. Are you sure that's not a rod/pole. Can't see a cap formation self. OP is somewhere laughing his ass off at the oohhsss and ahssss. grin

2 Likes

Re: SOLVED! by Coyotejack(m): 12:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Hi chief. I am open to more responses.

Yes about my signature.... i have hardly ever gotten satisfaction and that's why sex is almost always on my mind.

Nairaland is a diverse community of folks from every continent in the world. It's not your right to determine when assistance rendered to me should stop.

Thank you.

My advise ,save up travel to the states seek the advise of a renowned urologist and see if the procedure it's doable

As for satisfaction dude u 11' it's pussy wrecking cool
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

Jealousy won't help you, sir. I wish i could post the nude pictures here. I am uncircumised by the way.

If yours is microscopic, i honestly wish i could give you half of it.

Damn!

It's real..

shocked
Re: SOLVED! by LePrezident(m): 12:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:
All those nairaland boys claiming 6inches,9 inches joystick without evidence to back it up
This right here is the real mvp

And you have been deceived by the OP. It is stolen picture. I saw this pic on a blog I can't remember about a year ago. I can say authoritatively that the pic is not his.

3 Likes

Re: SOLVED! by Safiaa(f): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
Show us the blog.
LePrezident:

And you have been decided by the OP. It is stolen picture. I saw this pic on a blog I can't remember about a year ago. I can say authoritatively that the pic is not his.
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

And you have been decided by the OP. It is stolen picture. I saw this pic on a blog I can't remember about a year ago. I can say authoritatively that the pic is not his.

DECEIVED***....PLEASE I BEG YOU WITH GOD, prove this.

I need a certified Dr registered with the Nigerian Medical Council of course, to add me. Would show more pictures as confirmation.

I see a lot of jealousy here and i can only wish the guys with micro dicks can suffer the emotional trauma i have suffered.

NOTHING and i REPEAT, NOTHING would make me show my naked pen1s on a public forum to appease cynics who won't even help me.

I would delete this soon because it seems the advice has reached it's peak and diminishing returns has set in

Do you think i am proud to show something this private?

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Mimzyy(f): 12:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
I concur
FYTnRUN:

Lol so you believe this whole sham in the first place?! Look the op probably was playing with a flexible tube or pipe and it occurred to him that he could pull off this stunt. Apparently he actually pulled it off. Dik without a head na dik?!

3 Likes

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

Shhhh...let's see what you are working with.

Re: SOLVED! by Stegomiah: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
LePrezident:

That's some serious allegation, cos he still shared another pix
But it will be better if you can prove him wrong
Nlders can do anything for attention
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mimzyy:

I concur

Dekaran, concur ko.. concord ni..

That oko is real joo..
Re: SOLVED! by Fuckshiit: 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mimzyy:
Phewwwwwwww. Are you sure that's not a rod/pole. Can't see a cap formation self. OP is somewhere laughing his ass off at the oohhsss and ahssss. grin

fúçking tãlking/typing from experience grin

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Jman06(m): 12:48pm On Apr 23, 2017
I am big down there o but this one is definitely out of it.
Na sickness be this abeg.
Re: SOLVED! by Safiaa(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Im sorry but i dont know why its so hard to believe. He showed us a third picture, and you can clearly see the head/cap. Its not everytime investigation ahbeg.
Re: SOLVED! by Mimzyy(f): 12:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
daylyt:

That oko is real joo..

I'll smack u. Show me the cap and let's pick it up from there angry.

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

Awwww. Get well soon embarassed

Tell me if you wanna play doctor wink

Staying indoor is boring. This is because I can't wear a shoe on the affected leg. It's not fatal, and walking is not affected.

"Tell me if you wanna play doctor." I don't get this part. Though, it's going to be play galore until the thing relieves me. See pic...

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mimzyy:

I'll smack u. Show me the cap and let's pick it up from there angry.

I will show you when you get back home tongue

Can't you see the 3rd picture he posted
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
What type of freak show is this

Kai!
Re: SOLVED! by Stegomiah: 12:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
daylyt:

That oko is real joo..

shocked shocked
You saw what I saw in his 3rd pix...
It's real
Re: SOLVED! by Stegomiah: 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
daylyt:

You sabi observe
Re: SOLVED! by Mimzyy(f): 12:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which third pics? Saw two.

Get back home kwa grin.

daylyt:

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Stegomiah: 12:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:

DECEIVED***....PLEASE I BEG YOU WITH GOD, prove this.

I need a certified Dr registered with the Nigerian Medical Council of course, to add me. Would show more pictures as confirmation.

I see a lot of jealousy here and i can only wish the guys with micro dicks can suffer the emotional trauma i have suffered.

NOTHING and i REPEAT, NOTHING would make me show my naked pen1s on a public forum to appease cynics who won't even help me.

I would delete this soon because it seems the advice has reached it's peak and diminishing returns has set in

Do you think i am proud to show something this private?

It's a pity am still a med. Student
Not yet certified

Bros, just ignore those who do not believe
Even Jesus had thomas

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mimzyy:
Which third pics? Saw two.

Get back home kwa grin.

Yimu..

Just tell the guy to upload the main thing then tongue

I'm sure most ladies on this thread are soaking their panties already with juice lipsrsealed
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stegomiah:

shocked shocked
You saw what I saw in his 3rd pix...
It's real

Lmao..

You want that, don't ya grin
Re: SOLVED! by Mimzyy(f): 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Soak kwa! On top kini? A womb shifter . I'll rather be a nun o jare.

daylyt:

Yimu..

Just tell the guy to upload the main thing then tongue

I'm sure most ladies on this thread are soaking their panties already with juice lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
So many gullible people... SMH
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Snow84:

Staying indoor is boring. This is because I can't wear a shoe on the affected leg. It's not fatal, and walking is not affected.

"Tell me if you wanna play doctor." I don't get this part. Though, it's going to be play galore until the thing relieves me. See pic...

Ouch. It looks very painful to me. Lol @ staying indoors is boring. I thought you said you were a homebody tongue But anyway, maybe it's a way to get you to slow things down for a bit smiley

The playing doctor part, I meant if you needed help to tend to your wounds grin
Re: SOLVED! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mimzyy:
Soak kwa! On top kini? A womb shifter . I'll rather be a nun o jare.

Kai!

grin
Re: SOLVED! by High2k(m): 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
nawa o, check out people following this guy on his signature, all women... ladies and big dicks
Re: SOLVED! by Uyi168: 1:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
may god not let u near my future wife!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A Lady Due To Wed In January Dump Her Husband After Traditional Wedding (PIXS) / Girls Wey Dey Use Thier Toto Clip Man Pricck! / I Think I'm Going Crazy Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.