Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,186 members, 7,957,435 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 12:32 PM

When She Says "I'm Taken" - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says "I'm Taken" (40766 Views)

When A Lady Says "I'm Not Ready To Suffer A Second Time" / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / Kenyan Father And Daughter Caught Red-Handed Having Sex; Mother Says 'I'm Aware' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Toks2008(m): 7:07am On Apr 25, 2017
Adanne9110:
But come to think of this,how will a lady be trust worthy to a man without saying "NO" to others? The same set of people thatwill say trust no lady,will still come out to say "why did you say no to the second man..in summary,are u encouraging ladies to double date,cos i cant imagine a man meeting his girl in a fastfood with another man ans gladly call it a harmless date,definately not a naija man.

That moment when you read an article up-side-down. ..

If you like don't just say yes to every other guy that woos you....you can as well go to bed with them.

Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 25, 2017
Jolar101:

He's taken
Amebo
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by queenbetsy(f): 9:16am On Apr 25, 2017
godman01:

I would rather tell you to say Yes to the man that sincerely knows that the relationship at the very beginning is to get married to you, and not to test. With that there won't be any question of showing him off or not. The very fact that many relationship these days starts with no purpose or rather the wrong one, is the more reason for many heartbreaks. Selah
true anyway... but do u know that someone that promised marriage can also say he's no more interested?
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by queenbetsy(f): 9:24am On Apr 25, 2017
Toks2008:

That moment when you read an article up-side-down. ..

If you like don't just say yes to every other guy that woos you....you can as well go to bed with them.
gringrin
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by mick12017(m): 9:33am On Apr 25, 2017
solasoulmusic:
We only say that when we don't find you attractive and we don't want to hurt your feelings or if we truly are committed to someone else for a woman we see it as not fair to double date spiritually it's somehow even to cheat not to imagine the consequences health wise so it's best to be honest

I hope heaven no go full with women sha lmao

There are some men that just make you want to say you are even married before they will understand commitment is real with women

If you want to build a positive relationship start as friends or even better yet never count the first year of being together against each other you will fight you will argue you will hear insult them never call you but if you can make up everytime you have a friend for life

Solasoul I like the name...a girl who can sing always gets my attention..i you'd like to we could get to know each other better... BTW I love soul music
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nma27:
Amebo
Are you shitting me?
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 2:55pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jolar101:

Are you shitting me?
Nope
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nma27:
Nope
Can we PM?
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by vuc1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 25, 2017
Toks2008:
You ask an obviously unmarried lady out and she says "sorry I'm in a relationship" and many ladies will quickly change their status on their social media handle to...."in a relationship or Engaged" ...worse still some will go as far as putting up the pics of a man who is not yet officially theirs and I keep wondering what goes on in the minds of some ladies ..

Shall we call that being faithful or being naive?

Every lady reading this should wake up and understand that until a man is officially married to you,he can not be trusted in anyway and that a man is even engaged to you does not guaranty marriage

Each time you tell a guy who asks you out that you are taken while still unmarried,you are simply shutting the door on yourself too soon and many ladies have shut out their husbands simply because they got carried away by an unserious man who is only good at mouthing their love and giving them forlorn hope.

Don't get it twisted, this is not about being unfaithful to that particular guy you truly desire but it is about tactfully leaving your options open by not flaunting him on or offline thereby driving away possibly more willing suitors.

Many ladies remain taken for years without wedding bells and I have seen several ladies who have been engaged for years.

The bottom line is that you should stop flaunting any guy you are courting and only flaunt your husband

Ladies should stop blocking their chance cos In the real world...there is no in between and there is no such word like "I'm taken" while you are still unmarried.

You are either single or married

Don't know if this makes sense.

So tell me how a serious man will want to go ahead to marry a woman whom he is aware makes herself available to any man that comes her way.Most ladies remain engaged and not married because of this reason. They keep blaming the guy.Believe me no alpha male will take such ladies serious.Personally the moment I see evidence that she is still interested in other men that's the moment I'd start a backup plan.We all need wisdom to deal with these issues.
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by godman01(m): 5:11pm On Apr 25, 2017
queenbetsy:
true anyway... but do u know that someone that promised marriage can also say he's no more interested?
Well, that's another issue. But if you are sincere and he is too and not a player (which you should have find a way to know before saying yes), all things been equal, the relationship should get to marriage. Why did u make that first comment, if i may know?
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2017
Jolar101:

Can we PM?
yea sure
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 25, 2017
Nma27:
yea sure
About getting me on greatjoe0912@yahoo.com

Perhaps, call or watsap on 07061978863 or 08081802139.

Yea that's it.

1 Like

Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2017
vuc1:

So tell me how a serious man will want to go ahead to marry a woman whom he is aware makes herself available to any man that comes her way.Most ladies remain engaged and not married because of this reason. They keep blaming the guy.Believe me no alpha male will take such ladies serious.Personally the moment I see evidence that she is still interested in other men that's the moment I'd start a backup plan.We all need wisdom to deal with these issues.
True
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2017
Jolar101:

Can we PM?
please pull down your contact. Sorry
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2017
Nma27:
07061978863 calls/watsap.
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by jakandeola(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nma27:
u proof urself as a fake friend
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by jakandeola(m): 12:02pm On Apr 26, 2017
Jolar101:

07061978863 calls/watsap.
guy stop dis
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 26, 2017
jakandeola:
u proof urself as a fake friend
Oh OK... Thank u.
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Toks2008(m): 10:52pm On Apr 26, 2017
Nma27:
Chai!
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 27, 2017
mick12017:

Solasoul I like the name...a girl who can sing always gets my attention..i you'd like to we could get to know each other better... BTW I love soul music

Hi sorry for the late reply thank you ...awesome and sure
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2017
Toks2008:

Chai!
what's d exclamation about? I did wrong?
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by queenbetsy(f): 8:57pm On Apr 30, 2017
godman01:

Well, that's another issue. But if you are sincere and he is too and not a player (which you should have find a way to know before saying yes), all things been equal, the relationship should get to marriage. Why did u make that first comment, if i may know?
...was going through some things and what i saw made me forget part of the worries..
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 02, 2017
Omotayor123:
I'm Takengrin tongue

jokes apart, Op is so on point. Ladies let's stop the "Ayam taken" signature even when the guy concern is not showing any signs of proposing marriage.

You will see guys asking out and dating numerous Ladies with the excuse that they want to choose between/among alternatives so as to have the best.

And Ladies do would put these guys on top their headundecided

Let's be wise abeg!cool
So will u accept me with the excuse of wanting to choose between/among alternatives so as to have the best dick?
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by Tklabelle(f): 9:03pm On May 17, 2017
Toks2008:
You ask an obviously unmarried lady out and she says "sorry I'm in a relationship" and many ladies will quickly change their status on their social media handle to...."in a relationship or Engaged" ...worse still some will go as far as putting up the pics of a man who is not yet officially theirs and I keep wondering what goes on in the minds of some ladies ..

Every lady reading this should wake up and understand that until a man is officially married to you,he can not be trusted in anyway and that a man is even engaged to you does not guaranty marriage

Each time you tell a guy who asks you out that you are taken while still unmarried,you are simply shutting the door on yourself too soon and many ladies have shut out their husbands simply because they got carried away by an unserious man who is only good at mouthing their love and giving them forlorn hope.

Don't get it twisted, this is not about being unfaithful to that particular guy you truly desire but it is about tactfully leaving your options open by not flaunting him on or offline thereby driving away possibly more willing suitors.

Many ladies remain taken for years without wedding bells and I have seen several ladies who have been engaged for years.

The bottom line is that you should stop flaunting any guy you are courting and only flaunt your husband

Ladies should stop blocking their chance cos In the real world...there is no in between and there is no such word like "I'm taken" while you are still unmarried.

Preach!!! I definitely practice this
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by loshybab(m): 11:34pm On May 17, 2017
Toks2008:

You made sense bro but my observation isnt abt words but rather the attached pic

e be like say the lady for that pic get pot-bellygrin
Re: When She Says "I'm Taken" by lalanice(f): 9:17am On May 27, 2017
Makes alota sense, Wish they would learn

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Get Married On A 20k Salary! / A Nairaland Got Married To His Beautiful Bride after 6 years of dating / 6 Things Ladies Should Never Do On A First Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.