Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,296 members, 7,815,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List (27378 Views)

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel / Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by MAYOWAAK: 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
Lagos-Nigeria

Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List
« #214 on: Today at 06:50:44 PM »  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@Tkb

You want Nigeria to label the U.S.A an axis of evil?, biggest joke of the century in fantasy land.

in my confused state, thats what came to ma mind  
when i sleep and wake up, ill suggest other punitive measures  
and of course, that was a joke

Quote from: MAYOWAAK on Today at 06:42:34 PM
NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE THIS IRASCIBLE AND CANTEKEROUS.

KEEP ON DISPLAYING THE SYMPTOMS OF A POTENTIAL PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL INMATE.

**hiss**
never knew u to be an illiterate

thts wht the proliferation of internet usage can allow; U think u can talk to just anybody cos u have a lappy?

besides, ure deficient in the usage of grammar and how can i have a decent convo with you without going ballistic

check how u spelt cantankerous and you want us to read posts from you

YOU ARE SIMPLY AN INCONSISTENT AND FICKLE MINDED FELLOW WHOSE OPINION CHANGES AT CHAMELEONIC SPEED.

IN ONE MOMENT YOU SAID MY GRAMMAR ,IN YOUR YOUR WORDS WAS MINT(CHECK YOUR 1ST REPLY TO  ME).IN ANOTHER BREATH,YOU SAID IT WAS DEFICIENT.YOUR MISCHIEF SIMPLY KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO INTERFACE WITH YOU,THEN DESIST FROM PASSING COMMENTS ON THEIR OPINION OR ELSE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE INFLICTED BY VERBAL MISSILES.

GLADLY AWAITING YOUR REACTION.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by monkeyleg: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
Real joke this, how come they didnt give Mr President Ultimatum to turn up or hand over to his vice. This is how we start making real fools of ourselves.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ProAnti: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
Labour issues ultimatums before embarking on strike. What are our senators planning?

Our honourable senators may be angry because the new developments mean they will be searched pat-down. The bigger implication is that they can no longer launder money to the US.

However, the US pronouncement is too harsh on Nigeria. UK and Spain have confirmed terrorists; why werent they placed on the list?
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by NSNA: 8:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
Nigeria has many major countries interset, Countries like Russia, China and all others

USA is just alienating itself, Sarah Palin in 3
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by MAYOWAAK: 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
U.S.A.

Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List
« #211 on: Today at 06:47:20 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bunch of you are just whinners! All you know how to do is complain about your failed govt and the officials. What exactly have you lots done about it? Has any of you once thought about organizing a protest? Has any of you ever spoken out about this failed govt? Making noise on the internet does not count. The senates and house of reps hardly come on this thing to read what yall are blabbing about. If you hate how Nigeria is being governed then speak out! If you don't want these old illiterate baffoons to loot Nigeria money then let your voice be heard. Stop whinning in your room. You people are accusing the senates as toothless dogs well guess what? you all are too!
All Nigerians know how to do is whine and complain but they can never take the bull by the horns. You lots are the future, you are the next generation.

what will it take for Nigeria to get rid of these corrupt leaders, an intervention from outside country?

YOU GUILTY AS WELL.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by semidaraeb(m): 8:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
platinumnk:

Because I love Nigerians mean that I love Nigeria?
I love bribing the police at check points?
I love paying 60 k to have them pump water into a container every week to have running water?
I cant have adequate healthcare?
Or that Nigerians are in crisis and the socalled  undead president is no where to be found?
Or that my friend are fearful of their lives serving in NYSC?

angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
We need to do something. . .  [b]Viva Revloution!! Behead all the heads of stat[/b]e!!  angry angry angry

Sharrap dia, jare. No wonder Walakolobo says most diasporans are overfed. Nonsense!
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by tkb417(m): 8:24pm On Jan 06, 2010
YOU ARE SIMPLY AN INCONSISTENT AND FICKLE MINDED FELLOW WHOSE OPINION CHANGES AT CHAMELEONIC SPEED.

IN ONE MOMENT YOU SAID MY GRAMMAR ,IN YOUR YOUR WORDS WAS MINT(CHECK YOUR 1ST REPLY TO  ME).IN ANOTHER BREATH,YOU SAID IT WAS DEFICIENT.YOUR MISCHIEF SIMPLY KNOWS NO BOUNDS.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT PEOPLE TO INTERFACE WITH YOU,THEN DESIST FROM PASSING COMMENTS ON THEIR OPINION OR ELSE YOU WILL CONTINUE TO BE INFLICTED BY VERBAL MISSILES.

GLADLY AWAITING YOUR REACTION.
comprehension is ur prob

my points stand

Nigeria is not a terrorist state
Our leaders no matter how bad they are should stand up and face America ; they shouldnt fold thier arms and be tossed around
Thread shouldnt be about religion

so whts fickle in that?

my post about the US being labelled as an axis of evil by Nigeria was a joke so what?

pls, waka. u dont have a prayer
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by MandingoII(m): 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
The President does not pay attention to Banana Republics.

Nigeria is still a colonized country.

This time - the Oil Companies are draining your Ground of crude & paying your Elites to shut up.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by adigun101: 8:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
I cannot help but pity you all.
What has currupt leaders got do do with this.
You have been seen for many years as a nation with radical muslims.
These are characteristics of all the blacklisted countries.
We need to RE-BRAND ourselves URGENTLY.

I repeat America took notice when your citizens where celebrating on the streets after 9/11.
Demonstrating over Mohamed cartoons in denmark.
Rioting against miss world beauty peagent.
Constantly massacreing innocent citizens over religion.

How is this the fault of the Senators.
We need to know what the true problems lie.

The way you see Nigeria is completely diffrerent from the way others see Nigeria. Period!
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by vigasimple(m): 8:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
icycool84:

"It is not America alone that has citizens to whom the government is responsible, we also have citizens and we are responsible to them, "

Really So they know they are responsible to us and yet they steal our money with such impunity and flaunt it for us to see like there is nothing we can do about it. I think we're getting this reaction from them, simply because it also affects them, they also have to go thru the same humiliating process while trying to cart our money out of our shores and of course in the process will be exposed. I don't think the US was right in including Nigeria in such a list but I have no faith whatsoever in our politicians. This so called threat reminds me of the joke abt the drunkard that keeps going to the bar threatening the bar maid: "give me gulder or else, " and of course he keeps getting free beers until the day the bar maid finally summons courage, and asks: "or else what?" and he replies "or else pure water, lol". I'm sure the US is right now asking them "or else what?" I can't wait to see how this drama unfolds. Our politicians are the least credible beings upon the face of the earth. They are rogues and terrorists themselves, they steal our money and terrorise us with their ill-gotten wealth and sirens. I'm counting down already, 6 days to go.LMAO!

Thank you. Those NASS people are just making empty threats, they have no shame. They have no shme, they will end up sending leter of apology before the end of this year. Mark that down on your diary. Their dead President promised 6000Mw by December 2009, there was no threat when he didn't deliver, same as 100 days emegency on power.

I know that NASS does not understand diplomacy. What is their end game, if the USA does not remove the name from the list,

1. Start recipocal scanner system on USA citizen including their own children ( but whoever can pay will not have to go through it)
2. stop selling  Oil to USA
3. Declare War on USA

REMEMBER THIS ULTIMATUM AND THE DEBATE THEREOF IS JUST  DIVERSION DIVERSION  DIVERSION from their DEAD PRESIDENT.

NIGERIANS DO NOT BE FOOLED, PEOPLE HAVE STOPED TALKING ABOUT THE DEAD NOT BURIED PRESIDENT, NICE DIVERSON
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by platinumnk(f): 8:34pm On Jan 06, 2010
semidaraeb:

Sharrap dia, jare. No wonder Walakolobo says most diasporans are overfed. Nonsense!

hahahah overfed meaning haveing 24 light, running water, and if i call the police 90% of the time they will Actually help?

siddown! angry angry angry angry
Nigeria is a failed state and we must do like that other country did (forgot the name) wipe every heads of state out and start over angry angry angry
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by redsun(m): 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
Animals(nigerian ruling elites) devoid of human dignity and sanity expecting others to take them seriously,bastards.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by MrCartha: 8:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
THE SMALL MAN APOLOGIZES TO THE BIG MAN NOT B'COS HE IS AFRAID OF THE BIG MAN, BUT B'COS THE BIG MAN WANTS HIS APOLOGY.

-M.K.O. Abiola
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by H2O2: 8:37pm On Jan 06, 2010
platinumnk:

hahahah overfed meaning haveing 24 light, running water, and if i call the police 90% of the time they will Actually help?

Nigeria is a failed state and we must do like that other country did (forgot the name) wipe every heads of state out and start over angry angry angry

Dear that's only going to lead to more chaos and violence. Are you okay with loss of innocent lives?
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by boyt1: 8:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
OB AMA,  make you 1st  take care of your economy and all the shootings in the hood, the failed CIA job , etc  b/4 you start rating other countries.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by viclee009: 8:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
Altimatum he said?  grin grin grin grin. talk is cheap in abuja but who will bell the cat? Please Mr Senator, what muscle do you have to fight USA? one air strike from the US will turn the houses you all build with the money you stole from our people to dust. So SHUT UR BIG MOUTH and be grateful the USA have not forcefully take over the oil in Nigeria.
U are all yellow belly, what have u done to stop the northerners war against christians in Nigeria beside make back alley treaties in the name of position. P L E A S E! shut ur pie hole.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by adigun101: 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
U all can blame Obama all U want, yar'adua, Obasanjo, IBB, David Mark etc.
This whole mess was cause by UMAR MUTALLAB.

Even though we have bad leaders does not mean we blame them for everything.
In this case they are even doing what they ought to do.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by semidaraeb(m): 8:46pm On Jan 06, 2010
platinumnk:

I hope when the Yanks invade 9ja, they'd start with that your village you miss so much  and wipe out every human there. Yeye Girl! Na pikin wey no get home training dey point at im papa house with im left hand.

H2O2:

Dear that's only going to lead to more chaos and violence.  Are you okay with loss of innocent lives?
You dey mind the foolish girl.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by H2O2: 8:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
omo ale nii fi owo osi juwe ile baba re cheesy

DAFT PEOPLE, THEY SHOULD FIRST GIVE THEIR MISSING (DEAD) PRESIDENT ultimaltum to show up and explain his trip?

Our politicians like gra gra, they that cannot give their own people any quality of life, no electricity, no roads, no jobs, no infrastructures, fraudsters leadership.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by sealworld(m): 8:51pm On Jan 06, 2010
[size=28pt][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]This is the condition the f**kin NORTHERN TERRORIST(CABAL) wanted this country to be, why shouldnt Nigeria be on the terror list while our Northern Terrorist are busy terroring this country- I wonder why this country is not divided till now so that Northern Nigeria could turn to Iraq or Yemen if they so wish[/font][/size]
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Abekeade08(f): 8:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
Bunch of you are just whinners! All you know how to do is complain about your failed govt and the officials. What exactly have you lots done about it? Has any of you once thought about organizing a protest? Has any of you ever spoken out about this failed govt? Making noise on the internet does not count. The senates and house of reps hardly come on this thing to read what yall are blabbing about. If you hate how Nigeria is being governed then speak out! If you don't want these old illiterate baffoons to loot Nigeria money then let your voice be heard. Stop whinning in your room. You people are accusing the senates as toothless dogs well guess what? you all are too!
All Nigerians know how to do is whine and complain but they can never take the bull by the horns. You lots are the future, you are the next generation.

what will it take for Nigeria to get rid of these corrupt leaders, an intervention from outside country?

@igbogirl and depilot who agrees with her.

With all due respect, Nigerians want to do something but they are very afraid. Our country has a history of assassinating anyone who speaks out against rich people or our government. Igbo girl you are sitting in the USA shouting that naijas are whiners, why don't you go home and lead  the protest and then we will all be spurred to follow your lead. Until then my dear, shush.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by mendax: 8:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
No comment
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by kushe: 9:05pm On Jan 06, 2010
OBATORO ur head is on ur neck!!

david mark ,dbigteeth bankole,the whole national assembly and their fec counterparts should all take a trip to dubai,look for the burj kalifa or whatever it is called now,use their diplomatic passes to get on the elevators after they hav been thoroughly screened for explosives.when they get to the very top they should take turns jumping headlong to their demise cos they are retarded fools who open their mouths and talk Poo that makes an already bad situation worse.

who the hell are these court jester clowns anyways disgracing their villages sorry constituencies talking c.r.a.p  
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by platinumnk(f): 9:07pm On Jan 06, 2010
H2O2:

Dear that's only going to lead to more chaos and violence. Are you okay with loss of innocent lives?

the heads of state are in no way innocent. its for the better good anyway! angry angry angry angry angry angry
i would rather their heads on a platter than to see 14 million ppl starve!!! angry angry angry

Failed Nation! angry angry

semidaraeb:

I hope when the Yanks invade 9ja, they'd start with that your village you miss so much  and wipe out every human there. Yeye Girl! Na pikin wey no get home training dey point at im papa house with im left hand.
BACK TO SENDER!! angry angry
u no get common sense! What does my village has to do with the government!??
The Heads of State should all roll off their shoulders!
Leave the civilians angry angry angry angry

Abekeade08:

With all due respect, Nigerians want to do something but they are very afraid. Our country has a history of assassinating anyone who speaks out against rich people or our government. Igbo girl you are sitting in the USA shouting that naijas are whiners, why don't you go home and lead  the protest and then we will all be spurred to follow your lead. Until then my dear, shush.

We need to find some free lance assasins angry angry
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by naso2(m): 9:11pm On Jan 06, 2010
@xkz I salute you , very excellent posts.
@paddy_lo i always respect your views.

I have read through a lot of comments and must state that the logic of most here that the National assembly should have kept quiet becuase, they  by our generally assement have failed in their primary function is wrong logic.

It is painful that we find ourselves in this mess at this time when it is their are incentives for any nation to hurt Nigeria in every way possible, the cases of 419,drug peddling ,money laundering,general insincerity have not in any way helped our image (this madam nafdac was just doing nonsense). The truth is that only  very few nations will take sides with Nigeria even when it is very glaring that the US have  been high-handed in this. Even nearby Ghana could shock us with its leaning on this.

I will blame Dora and Ojo madueke for not professionally cashing in on the parts of the Mutallab story that seem to favour us early enough. They did little to sensitise the world on points that would have presented Nigeria in a better light. How many fathers will go report their son for suspected terrorist tendencies?

On a more serious note however, the real issues may just have little to do with the immediate Mutallab case. I have a funny feeling that the US through its intelligence agencies would have had every detail of the planned attack where simulations may have been done to guage the likely worst-case scenario ,but decided to lie low. Infact the guy that foiled the attempt may have been an under-cover CIA operative. This may have been a design to set Nigeria up for a bigger scheme which we are seeing now. Remember they have predicted the breakup of the nation on or before 2015. It could just be a case of working from the answer.

The truth is with this listing , even someone like me that have vehemently supported a one-Nigeria theory knows that the nation could just be a few more religious riots  away from  total breakup.

Like someone  said here, the battle for the economic and political soul of the Nation between the west and other interest expecially Arabs could be the issue here. A look at the make up of the economic team and some pronouncements of SLS about flaws of western banking should heighten concerns amongst Western nations. Remi Babalola the only Non-northerner in the Economic team is a staunch Aresekola boy. I no fit shout. Issues of AFRICOM and some other concessions that the west seem to be craving are also not helping matters. Infact there is the theory that June 12 was annuled on the strenght of percieved concessions Abiola planned to give the west which key nothern figures saw as too dangerous.

All what I said above could just be figments of my imagination that dont actually represent the realities on ground.(At least i am humble enough to admit).

The implication of this listing  is that it would affect our relations with the entire west and a host of other nations.Hence it should not in any way be treated lightly.

I strongly support the move of the NA except that they should have been a little more careful with the time frame given. This however should not be the only tool/avenue to be explored in resolving this. The country should now start opening channels for other softer forms of negotiations . Most times in international diplomacy, wars are fought with different tools and a Forceful stance is sometimes the best precursor a for better round-table jaw-jaw in future.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by platinumnk(f): 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
@na_so - a part of me also believes that the US had a hand in this . . .
a setup for the takeover- checkmate.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by touchmeder: 9:15pm On Jan 06, 2010
Who are they giving ultimatum? I laugh they will talk from now till tomorrow if the United States are not convinced enough to remove us from that ''special list'' they will not
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by debosky(m): 9:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
na so you sef still dey camp 5? I think say na only me and Gbomo Jomo remain oh.  grin grin

Nothing do you - conspiracy theories abound, but this is down to one thing and one thing only - a perception of lax security in Nigeria, which is not unfounded.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by debosky(m): 9:17pm On Jan 06, 2010
Ps - plat if you need a freelance assassin, we have one on nairaland - his name is Abu Zola. grin grin grin
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by MrCartha: 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
boy t:

OB AMA,  make you 1st  take care of your economy and all the shootings in the hood, the failed CIA job , etc  b/4 you start rating other countries.

My broda, to attack will forever continue to be the best form of defense. Despite rudely lying to the world about Saddam Hussein's possession of WoMD, killing innocent souls in Iraq and inciting hatred in Israel. What did they do to Britain after the shoe bomber's failed attempt to rip them like a phone number? They stiil continue begging for oil in Saudi Arabia, despite been the birth place of terrorist №. 1 OSAMA BIN LADEN. And for the sake of just because of one stupendous nicompoop of a silver spoon child, a nation of iver 150 million people is made a thing of a joke. This is just too great a joke to be heard or listened to. America has simply reached their height of equilibrium. How great the mighty falls.
The likes of Prof. Chinua Achebe will at this moment be laughing at us all. Because in his book 'Things fall apart', he jokingly warned us on how crafty the white man is (read in between line all). Where they not earlier on warned about a lingering danger?! Well, this is one of those things that happens when a snake fails to act like a snake, definitely, women will use it to tie firewood in the forest. Nigeria, WE have failed this test of confidence for nearly to 50 years now, having allowed corruption, greed, 419, kidnapping, drug trafficking, sex slavery, ritual killing, election by selection and their likes to have eaten deep into the planks of our time.
I was right to have seen blacks laughing and rejoicing at this as imbeciles, when that neither-white-nor-black president of America was elected into office. He started his divide and rule democracy, by passing our borders on a walk to Ghana without a glare to our side. This is just a long rehearsed drama unfolding now. Moreover, Ghanians too allowed it and joined the crew of others to laugh at us, forgetting how between '70's and '80's they bosom feeded from us, how they tavelled extensively, couriering drugs posed as Nigerians just because they had access to possess a Nigerian passport. Bear in mind; what goes around, surely, comes around. To cap the peak, this same man (Obama), who by the tears and strength of our immigrant brothers in the US was brought to power, has decide to go the ways of his maternal ancestors (the whites).
All these are happening to us because we have failed to stand in akimbo side-by-side each other, but surely, WE SHALL OVERCOME!!!
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by sofadj(m): 9:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
they are protecting their people, do we have a right to tell them to do otherwise?

if they feel threatened by "NIGERIA" they can choose to become more careful with NIGERIA.

It is left to us to clear our name from dt list by staying clean from religious crisis, e.t.c.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by JeSoul(f): 9:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
debosky:

Ps - plat if you need a freelance assassin, we have one on nairaland - his name is Abu Zola. grin grin grin
Freelance ke? Abuzola only kills for allah!  grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (16) (Reply)

PHOTOS: APC Rivers State Protesting In Front Of INEC State Headquarte / Police To Begin Stop And Search On Roads And Highways Nationwide / Military Officers Shot Dead In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.