Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List (27371 Views)

Ohanaeze Gives FG Utimatum To Send Igbo Teachers To Israel / Global Youth Forum Issues PDP 7days Utimatum To Award GEJ Automatic 2015 Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by 4peace(m): 6:16pm On Jan 06, 2010
terrorist men
that is only job i think naija no fit do
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Omolulu(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
govo:

freaks, give nepa utimatum to light up the nation , give yar adua utimatum to show up , give the minister  for transport utimatum to build roads and repair the bad ones, give utimatum to creat jobs , or shut up and stop yelling utimatum for something you cant do nothing about,  punks !
correct talk my person, no be only ultimatum, na deadline, angry
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by LeMoor(m): 6:19pm On Jan 06, 2010
otawa:

Actually USA needs us more than we need them!

Libya still do not have any ties to USA and you dont find their citizen swimming across ocean to fo Europe!

The point is that they will bully others nations to support them.

Super power is only super to the extent 'others' alllow him/her to be super.

If USA is swallowed by 'Tsunami', the world will continue!
Yet, WallStreet sneezed last year, and the whole world is yet to recover from the cold!!!
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by platinumnk(f): 6:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
govo:

[size=18pt]freaks, give nepa utimatum to light up the nation , give yar adua utimatum to show up , give the minister for transport utimatum to build roads and repair the bad ones, give utimatum to creat jobs , or shut up and stop yelling utimatum for something you cant do nothing about, punks ![/size]

this na be real business cool
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by MAYOWAAK: 6:22pm On Jan 06, 2010
tkb417:

your use of figures of speech is mint!!
but hey, appeal to sense and quit bigotry

this kinda speech is only tenable when aluta is being engineered in our univeristies not where the sane and sound are having a jaw jaw

so retreat and come back with a speech worthy of this audience

absolute applesauce

BETTER NOT TO WRITE AND BE THOUGHT  OF AS AN slowpoke THAN TO WRITE AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Abekeade08(f): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
Actually USA needs us more than we need them!

Libya still do not have any ties to USA and you dont find their citizen swimming across ocean to fo Europe!

The point is that they will bully others nations to support them.

Super power is only super to the extent 'others' alllow him/her to be super.

If USA is swallowed by 'Tsunami', the world will continue!

@ poster,

Can you please honestly explain how the USA needs us more than we need them. Is it because of the 11% oil percentage we add to their oil stockpile?

Are you suggesting we look up to countries like Libya, which Gadaffi has been despoiling since he started his dictatorship in 1969? Let me point out to you that Libya has a population of 6.3 million people while nigeria has a population of 150 million. Libya can afford to turn their backs on the U.S, Nigeria cannot afford to do that.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by eddiebomba(m): 6:28pm On Jan 06, 2010
Kennyyo:

@eddiebomba

Please can you just stop being myopic. I wonder if it were Yoruba language you studied and never came across statistics. How can you use one man to judge 150million. That we have issues here and there does not warrant 150million of us being lebelled as terrorists. When did you ever hear of suicide rate in naija? We have more to live for than average american. We are not terrorists and thats the fact.

@Kennyyo

I also wonder if you've ever travelled to the north and seen what i've seen. all the allmajiris that echo their middle eastern counterparts without being able to make up their minds; muslims in this part of the world, by virtue of their own ignorance, are so easily persuaded when their leaders tell them junk in the name of allah.  sad sadThe issues here, such as the yearly religious uprisings in the north e.g. boko Haram (and the pervading corruption running through every gamut of our society) are the diabolical tree that has been planted, and abdulmutallab is just the first fruit that has shamed us all. if we want to get rid of the fruit, then we must of necessity uproot the tree!!!

please be sensible. I'm not generalising issues here - this is not the time to do that - but we all need to look inward if we're going to get ourselves out of this mess
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by tkb417(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
MAYOWAAK:

BETTER NOT TO WRITE AND BE THOUGHT  OF AS AN slowpoke THAN TO WRITE AND REMOVE ALL DOUBT.
and in the posse of the lunatics dont you think you'll be a grand patron?

u should be knighted as a doofus- in- chief in ur army of vagabonds that wont think b4 hitting the keyboard
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Onlytruth(m): 6:29pm On Jan 06, 2010
govo:

freaks, give nepa utimatum to light up the nation , give yar adua utimatum to show up , give the minister  for transport utimatum to build roads and repair the bad ones, give utimatum to creat jobs , or shut up and stop yelling utimatum for something you cant do nothing about,  punks !

Classic!  grin

These politicians think we are fools. Deep down I think this "ultimatum" is one more piece in the final solution puzzle to change that country or break it. Nza the bird wants to fight his god. Instead of being angry at Nigeria's state of stu.pi.dity, politicians are scheming to remain under the radar when they smuggle currency out of Nigeria. I already know how this ends. Nonsense!
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by vigasimple(m): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
I will say it  1 million times, it is all

DIVERSION, DIVERSION, DIVERSION   POLITICS.

Empty threat, what have NASS accomplished in all their years.  NASS cannot vote to declare war on USA or to break diplomatic ties with the USA.

You have a dead and missing President, and you have been baited by the Senate and House of REpresentives to discuss 7 days ultimaum.

DISCUSS ELECTRICITY EMERGENCY WITHIN 100 DAYS, 6,000MW BY DECEMBER 2009, 7 POINTLESSLESS AGENDA NEARLY 3 YEARS ON, VISIONLESS 2020 just 10 years away, NO INFRATSRUCTURES ON THE GROUND ETC.

DISCUSS ALL THE ABOVE AND STOP WORRYING ABOUT GHANA MUST GO BAG CARRIER LEGISLATHIEVES. THOSE IMBECILES WILL NEVER FIGHT FOR THE COMMON MAN EXCEPT THEMSELVES. They are worried that the body scanner will find them out of all stolen monies strapped to their bodies. Barawo bansa.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Abekeade08(f): 6:30pm On Jan 06, 2010
Yet, WallStreet sneezed last year, and the whole world is yet to recover from the cold!!!

@Lemoor

Gbam! abeg tell am ooh. If the USA is swallowed by a Tsunami, the effects on world economies will be catastrophic.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by oge4real(f): 6:32pm On Jan 06, 2010
I am happy that the senate even has the guts to make a threat, though it would have made more sense if we had a president.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Kennyyo: 6:35pm On Jan 06, 2010
@eddiebomba

I dont deny that there are internal issues to be sorted within the country. Of a truth if these same leaders issuing ultimatums have concentrated same agression on resolving those internal issues we wont be here discussing whether we are a nation of terrorists. But my opinion still remains: America is wrong!!![color=#990000][/color]
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Abekeade08(f): 6:39pm On Jan 06, 2010
maybe our President should come up with a list too with USA included

we should label them axis of evil and unfriendly states and warn our citizens to stop patronising these states as we wouldnt be able to guarantee their safety if anythn happens to them

@Tkb

You want Nigeria to label the U.S.A an axis of evil?, biggest joke of the century in fantasy land.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by eddiebomba(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
Kennyyo:

@eddiebomba

I dont deny that there are internal issues to be sorted within the country. Of a truth if these same leaders issuing ultimatums have concentrated same agression on resolving those internal issues we wont be here discussing whether we are a nation of terrorists. But my opinion still remains: America is wrong!!![color=#990000][/color]

And i agree with you on that point - but if we dont get our act together, if we dont start loving our country(the only country God in his wisdom gave us) then we can expect such reactions
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Depilot(m): 6:40pm On Jan 06, 2010
So, because we are blessed in Nigeria with foolish leaders justifies the reason we should all close our eyes and allow America to label Nigerians as terrorists?
Sometimes, I wonder how some of us think.

FYI: when you're placed on the black list by America, the negative effects are not only coming from America, but the rest of the western world. The value of our sovereignty as a nation and Nigerians is compromised all over the world.

How could this move benefit any Nigerian?
What exactly doesn't the move means to an average Nigerian and Nigeria as a nation?

Instead of us slowing down a bit to completely understand what we (citizens) are about to go through; it seems to me that many of us are simply carried away by the malicious and irresponsible behavior of our leaders.
It is important and smart for every one of us (Nigerians in Nigeria and in abroad) to deeply understand the repercussions of this move if it isn't challenged quickly.

We are not here supporting what Farouk has done, but we are here to send message to the world that Nigerians are peaceful and friendly people.

Please forget our incompetent/useless leaders and let us focus more on rebranding our image; after all, the leaders mostly travel using private jets and their families are never seen on economy side of the plane. The list is designed to make it a little more difficult for an average Joe to travel, school or do business outside Nigeria.

Please let us start thinking before it is too late and stop allowing the behavior of our leaders to take away our sincere love for this country. The bad leaders will be gone one of these days, but Nigeria will remain forever.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by MAYOWAAK: 6:42pm On Jan 06, 2010
tkb417:

and in the posse of the lunatics dont you think you'll be a grand patron?

u should be knighted as a doofus- in- chief in your army of vagabonds that wont think b4 hitting the keyboard

NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE THIS IRASCIBLE AND CANTEKEROUS.

KEEP ON DISPLAYING THE SYMPTOMS OF A POTENTIAL PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL INMATE.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by adigun101: 6:43pm On Jan 06, 2010

Tell me why would you not suspect that Jihadists will take of from the above Airport.
The above image was culled from BBC website today.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by LeMoor(m): 6:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
Depilot:

So, because we are blessed in Nigeria with foolish leaders justifies the reason we should all close our eyes and allow America to label Nigerians as terrorists?
Sometimes, I wonder how some of us think.

FYI: when you're placed on the black list by America, the negative effects are not only coming from America, but the rest of the western world. The value of our sovereignty as a nation and Nigerians is compromised all over the world.

How could this move benefit any Nigerian?
What exactly doesn't the move means to an average Nigerian and Nigeria as a nation?

Instead of us slowing down a bit to completely understand what we (citizens) are about to go through; it seems to me that many of us are simply carried away by the malicious and irresponsible behavior of our leaders. It is important and smart for every one of us (Nigerians in Nigeria and in abroad) to deeply understand the repercussions of this move if it isn't challenged quickly.

We are not here supporting what Farouk has done, but we are here to send message to the world that Nigerians are peaceful and friendly people.
Please forget our incompetent/useless leaders and let us focus more on rebranding our image; after all, the leaders mostly travel using private jets and their families are never seen on economy side of the plane. The list is designed to make it a little more difficult for an average Joe to travel, school or do business outside Nigeria.

Please let us start thinking before it is too late.

Are we really? Jos riots, Boko Haram, Zango-kataf to name a few,

@Abekeade08
No mind dat guy. Some folks just like talking cos it seems fashionable,
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by IgboGirl(f): 6:47pm On Jan 06, 2010
Bunch of you are just whinners! All you know how to do is complain about your failed govt and the officials. What exactly have you lots done about it? Has any of you once thought about organizing a protest? Has any of you ever spoken out about this failed govt? Making noise on the internet does not count. The senates and house of reps hardly come on this thing to read what yall are blabbing about. If you hate how Nigeria is being governed then speak out! If you don't want these old illiterate baffoons to loot Nigeria money then let your voice be heard. Stop whinning in your room. You people are accusing the senates as toothless dogs well guess what? you all are too!
All Nigerians know how to do is whine and complain but they can never take the bull by the horns. You lots are the future, you are the next generation.

what will it take for Nigeria to get rid of these corrupt leaders, an intervention from outside country?
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Depilot(m): 6:49pm On Jan 06, 2010
IgboGirl:

Bunch of you are just whinners! All you know how to do is complain about your failed govt and the officials. What exactly have you lots done about it? Has any of you once thought about organizing a protest? Has any of you ever spoken out about this failed govt? Making noise on the internet does not count. The senates and house of reps hardly come on this thing to read what yall are blabbing about. If you hate how Nigeria is being governed then speak out! If you don't want these old illiterate baffoons to loot Nigeria money then let your voice be heard. Stop whinning in your room. You people are accusing the senates as toothless dogs well guess what? you all are too!
All Nigerians know how to do is whine and complain but they can never take the bull by the horns. You lots are the future, you are the next generation.

what will it take for Nigeria to get rid of these corrupt leaders, an intervention from outside country?

I agree
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by XKZ(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
The Senate's ultimatum is quite funny but still it's a step in the right direction. It is better to embark on a seemingly futile response than sit around and be treated as door mats.

No country sits down and takes such sh.it from another no matter its profile. When Bush made his 9/11 "if you are not for us you are against us" speech, his European allies let him know how insulted they felt. See also Venezuela, Libya, North Korea and Iran's response to US aggression.

Richard Reid the shoe bomber is a British citizen who received his indoctrination in the UK and tried to blow up a flight that originated from the London. This did not result in the UK being placed on any list.

Timothy McVeigh & Terry Nichols of the Oklahoma Federal House Bombing fame were US citizens and home grown terrorists. Several US citizens have been arrested for being members of Al-Qeada. This would point to the fact that there Al-Queda cells operating in the USA, yet the US treats its citizens with respect.

And yet they would have us believe that because Mutallab who grew up mostly outside the country and received his indoctrination in the UK and Yemen is from Nigeria, it gives them the right to dehumanize us (or maybe it's because he shares a first name with our president).

As for the National Assembly, this is actually all their fault. They have allowed a power vacuum to exist at Aso Rock and we are now paying the price.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by tkb417(m): 6:50pm On Jan 06, 2010
@Tkb

You want Nigeria to label the U.S.A an axis of evil?, biggest joke of the century in fantasy land.

in my confused state, thats what came to ma mind grin grin
when i sleep and wake up, ill suggest other punitive measures grin grin
and of course, that was a joke

MAYOWAAK:

NEVER KNEW YOU COULD BE THIS IRASCIBLE AND CANTEKEROUS.

KEEP ON DISPLAYING THE SYMPTOMS OF A POTENTIAL PSYCHIATRIC HOSPITAL INMATE.
**hiss**
never knew u to be an illiterate

thts wht the proliferation of internet usage can allow; U think u can talk to just anybody cos u have a lappy?

besides, ure deficient in the usage of grammar and how can i have a decent convo with you without going ballistic

check how u spelt cantankerous and you want us to read posts from you

go to the Open Uni and prove urself to be a literate Nigerian b4 u come here to join issues with great minds

.   .   .   . my bad for quoting you
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Depilot(m): 6:52pm On Jan 06, 2010
Please let us start thinking before it is too late and stop allowing the behavior of our leaders to take away our sincere love for this country. The bad leaders will be gone one of these days, but Nigeria will remain forever.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by ilosiwaju: 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
Nigeria is gradually becoming Springville(the simpsons' town)-a joke. Everything is wrong.
1. It is not the senate's responsibility to issue such ultimatums, dont we have an executive arm? joblessness is worrying our senate. Would you blame them? if they can convene to discuss Ofunneka and Big Brother in the face of nationwide problems(education, poverty, security, health).

[/quote]
2. Let the US go and kill themselves, if a russian did this, would the put russia on such a list? china nko? britain? france? my answer is no, that is when they will decide to be rational and you start hearing plenty legal grammar(extradite blah bla blah). But the difference between us and the countries i mentioned is that they have something to offer america either in massive harm or business relationships. Iraq iraq, have they not been packing oil using kuwait as a base? They have nothing to lose by being enemies to Nigeria. We are the ones that need to make ourselves worth it. Not running up and down for a proverbial greener pasture. Gone are the days when you only make it by travelling out. Ask dbanj, don jazzy, asa dem, they were okay in the uk but if na so outside sweet reach, why dem come home? If Microsoft is not calling you to come and work or Shell or as a Guest lecturer(correct skilled jobs sha), you are only going there cos of infrastructure. We just allow everybody to spit on us because we wan travel or make them like us cos of visa. In Abuja here, come and see people queueing outside south african embassy with those ones too forming abroad, treating people anyhow(blame them?) south africa ooo. hisses

[quote]

Lastly sha, that loud-mouthed Ofonagoro can open his mouth and say
Nigeria is a secular country
. Hell no, we are only secular on paper. Do you know Babangida registered us with the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC)? he did but our senate have either forgotten or just dont care. We are secular and our constitution does not allow gay groups to stage any protest of any kind? We are secular and we senate calls a session to discuss the dressing of Big Brother participants, these guys are not serious.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Organisation_of_the_Islamic_Conference#Members
http://www.oic-oci.org/member_states.asp

Plenty Nonsense!
angry
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by tkb417(m): 6:53pm On Jan 06, 2010
IgboGirl:

you call them whinners?
i call them mofos

very quick to point fingers at the leaders; ask them what they have done to better the lot of this country

shameless things
100,000 gbosas for you
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Jaylone(m): 6:54pm On Jan 06, 2010
ruuuuuuuuuuuuubishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Depilot(m): 6:56pm On Jan 06, 2010
America has made a foolish and unnecessary move by placing Nigeria on a terror list. I hope that our apathetic leaders have the ba ll to stand strong against this absurd move.

The last time I checked, the shoe bomber was a British born terrorist
The last time I checked, the number of Muslim extremist in England out numbered the ones we have in Nigeria.
The last time I checked, America has not yet placed England on the terror list (eventhough the crimes of Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab and the British shoe bomber are very similar in many ways)

Here we go again with American selective ways of fighting terrorist, the method that has degraded their integrity around the world, and crumbled their mighty economy.

Placing Nigeria on the terror list is foolish, unfair, unnecessary and bias.

But what can one say, when most of our despicable leaders do not even understand what it means when a nation is placed on this list. All they care about is constant stealing.

We (future of this country) need to come together as one and let America know that we are peaceful people who do not have time to plan evil things against other countries.
I say, we should plan a peaceful protest around the world against this move; I think it's time for each and everyone of us to step up to do something positive to re-brand our image around the world. We can not continue to count on our greedy and incompetent leaders.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by alias64: 6:57pm On Jan 06, 2010
paddy_lo

if not i suggest the nigerian govt should move closer to china and if possible
help the chinese gain a foothold in nigerias oil industry at the expense of western companies
companies like CNOOC and petro-china are ready to come in with better deals for us
in terms of refineries and other infrastructure

thats the only thing the west understands. .hit them in the pockets
and play one superpower over another
nonsense

Yes.

However difficult the change in direction may be in the short term, including the culture shock, American action, I believe, leaves us little choice but to reconsider our alliances, the thing that America did, was bizarre and speaks only of their bad will towards Nigeria. You would think Obama formulated this particular policy with Ophra Winfrey over dinner.  

Any future Nigerian president, the party in power, think-tank, the whole moral and intellectual movement of the country should think beyond America. In seeking more links with China, we should not forget the neglected state of inter African trade.      

As for the senate action, I feel that was the right thing to do plus - although a standard procedure - it gave me a little satisfaction to hear that the American ambassador to Nigeria was invited for a dressing down discussion.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by Zak: 6:58pm On Jan 06, 2010
to be honest with u,Nigeria deserves to be blacklisted.
What with our penchant for rampant breakdown of law and order?
why wont terrorism thrive in Nigeria? Look it didnt start today with Farouk.
Unless we address the issue of insecurity in Nigeria,Boko Haram and others will continue to torment the country.
pls read Simon Ekpe's column of Punch,6 jan.2010.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by XKZ(m): 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
IgboGirl:

Bunch of you [/b]are just whinners! All [b]you know how to do is complain about your failed govt and the officials. What exactly have you lots done about it?

Does that include you. For all your rhetoric you are not being any different.
Maybe if you told us what you've done so far or what you plan to do, we'll rally behind you.
You might be the visionary leader we have been waiting for.
Re: Senate Gives Obama's Admin 7-day Utimatum To Remove Nigeria From The Black List by adigun101: 6:59pm On Jan 06, 2010
These Senators should shut up and stop wasting out time.
As far as I am concerened we look like a terrorist Nation.
1. We have an airport "Mohammed Airport".
2. Arabic signs on our currency.
3. A CBN governor who is a scholar in Sharia/Islamic studies in sudan.
4. Our continous alliance to countries like Saudi or Sudan who have no diplomatic or economic benefits to our nation.
5. Incessant religious riots and murders.
6. There were Nigerians celebrating on the streets of Nigeria being broadcast on the international media after 9/11.
7. Riots broke out and non-muslims massacred because of muhammed cartoons in far away Denmark.
8. Miss world beaty peageant contest cancelled because of religious bigots.
7. The state of out president is been hidden from us by an Islamic nation just in the interest of keeping a muslim leader dead or alive.

YOU GUYS NEED TO WAKE UP AND SEE WHAT WE ALL HAVE BECOME.
Maybe madam rebranding has somewhere to start from.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Abdulrahaman Abdulrasak Was Booed Off Stage By Saraki Loyalists / APC Rejects Diri As Bayelsa Governor-Elect / Dino Melaye Shares Picture With Timaya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.