Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (47699 Views)

Love Or Foolishness? / Bbnaija: Reason Why Frodd Is Washing Easter's Underwear. / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2017
jamesbridget13:
Look at Them saying God forbid every where. U can't touch her undies blablabla but she washes ur boxers. U are allergic to used undies but if u want go Jerusalem u go close eye touch em. U guys should change o.

U people are just using undies to show urself. D op said "clothes" na wa for una
u mean Jerusalem , capital of Isreal ?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SURElee(f): 11:17pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
When u see your bae/wife as a friend, a mother, a sister, a bestie and a baby, all these things won't be difficult for you to do . you just find yourself doing it.

Don't quote me please. If I should be straight, I have done it. . alot

Thank You for being sincere. A lot of guys would say they can't do it when they do it secretly. Make them continue to decieve themselves. Wait o! Guys claim they can't wash gfs/wife's clothes or undies, but can yank them off in the other room abi? Abegii make we hear word jare.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by mecc: 11:17pm On May 01, 2017
Girlfriend? Tufiakwa!
Wife, then I know is for better for better grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 11:17pm On May 01, 2017
lilyheaven:

One blessed morning, I gave my guy a shaving stick to shave my pubic hairs, he said eeh, I haven't done such before, I told him to give it a trial, by the time he was through shaving, his joystick was crying to be inside me. grin
chai grin

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2017
SURElee:

Thank You for being sincere. A lot of guys would say they can't do it when they do it secretly. Make them continue to decieve themselves. Wait o! Guys claim they can't wash gfs/wife's clothes or undies, but can yank them off in the other room abi? Abegii make we hear word jare.
you welcome
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by muhakeem(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2017
it would be normal when the are married
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ibiboatais(m): 11:18pm On May 01, 2017
Then what would she be doing?

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ibiboatais(m): 11:19pm On May 01, 2017
muhakeem:
it would be normal when the are married

They girlfriend,meaning they are not married.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by timilehin007(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2017
I swear down I do it freely o maybe cuz I have seen my WIFE as my best friend. Most times we do it together..I wash she rinse.

If you say u can't do it apparently you don't love ur partner at all or enough..some people don't understand the reason Celine Dion say 'love doesn't ask why' If u love her enough these things won't bother u
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by thingsyoudo123(m): 11:23pm On May 01, 2017
wen u r in love, u will only realize u ve washed her tins after uve finished washing

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by HegenIkomkeh(m): 11:25pm On May 01, 2017
elaigwusimona:
de reason why i marry na 4 she to assists in domestics work, were time de to wash her clothes when i de busy with my work? na men wey no get better work go do dat 1.
if she no well or get pregnant, we go send 4 any of her 6st to help me period. make we hear word abeg
Ochidoma1of S5!!!I hail thee my oga... cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 11:26pm On May 01, 2017
SINZ:
A woman I cherish enough to call her my gf? Why can't I wash her clothes?

Lol. How many clothes will u wash b4 u get to your final bustop? Wash clothes for gf? Its your type dat will now get married and not do anything to assist d wife.

After using your youthful age to wash gf clothes because of konji.
Nawa o. Where are the intellectual nigerian young men??

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by jonero4(m): 11:27pm On May 01, 2017
I can only wash her plate grin cheesy angry angry grin grin angry angry angry grin grin grin angry
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:31pm On May 01, 2017
RealHaute:
Pocohantas ...I need to hear your views on this one. grin

If I can wash my guy's clothe? Yes, I can. I don't even take it as a big deal. It's just clothes nah!

What do you even take me for? I'm a good lover...Dude would get addicted and overdose on my good good loving cheesy kiss
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 01, 2017
marvelck:
Is It A Bad Thing For A Guy To Be Washing His Girlfriend/Wife's Clothes?

Washing clothes for your wife or girlfriend, is usually seen by a lot of guys as a demeaning thing to do as a man...And any guy that does it is perceived to be either a weakling or a woman wrapper. Or obsessed with the girl he's rendering such service to.

But come oh, don't girls do the same thing (wash, clean and cook join) freely for their guys? So why can't men do the same for their girlfriends or wives? If washing her undies is disgusting or shameful to do, you can at least wash her blouse, skirts, shirts and trousers naa (Lol).

Men and their ego.. But I know there are guys who do it for their girls, but deny it publicly.

As for me...hmmm, I don't know oh!

Why would a guy wash his girlfriend undies or clothes is she his mother?
Why would a girl wash her boyfriend's boxers or clothes? Is his hand paining him or na her papa?
Why would a husband always give his wife his clothes all the time to wash can't he wash them or does he think that his wife is a slave or maid?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 11:32pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by jericco1(m): 11:32pm On May 01, 2017
I haven't done it before, but I would only if she's 'very' ill.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SINZ: 11:32pm On May 01, 2017
geekybabe:

Lol. How many clothes will u wash b4 u get to your final bustop? Wash clothes for gf? Its your type dat will now get married and not do anything to assist d wife.

After using your youthful age to wash gf clothes because of konji.
Nawa o. Where are the intellectual nigerian young men??

See as you take finish my life with assumptions grin
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 11:35pm On May 01, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by adudu208(m): 11:35pm On May 01, 2017
No wonder this world is turning into something else. This is an anomaly. Totally disgusting and unacceptable for a true African man.

I can never and will never wash a woman's clothes or undies. In very extreme situations where she can't do her laundry we shall engage the services of someone either paid or otherwise but on no account will I try to do it personally.

How many of our father's washed clothes for their wives not to talk of girlfriend?

Until men learn to be men and drop all these useless western tendencies they shall continue to have women manipulate and treat them as disposables.

Too many weak men these days jor.
Some don't even have shame sef, coming here to say they have washed for their girlfriends.

Please go and report yourselves to your parents and see the education they will give you.

3 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by taemilola(f): 11:39pm On May 01, 2017
blackylola:
If u want to wash pls do but its not my calling, female undies is disgusting to me am allergic to used pants
But u are not allergic to removing it.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 11:40pm On May 01, 2017
SheIsElle:
SORRY if at your age you still reason this way. that is exactly why Africa is still far behind.

I'm not understanding. A full blown young man washing a girlfriends clothes and undies? Because of what? Is girlfriend the same as wife?

Lols. Pls leave me and my reasoning. I am African and proud.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by adudu208(m): 11:41pm On May 01, 2017
SheIsElle:
SORRY if at your age you still reason this way. that is exactly why Africa is still far behind.
At this rate I am sure you won't mind if your son is gay or your daughter is a lesbian.
Everything western must not be celebrated. It is against our culture and norms to subject a man to such ridicule.
Women are stylishly trying to arm-twist men into playing their roles but only the slowpokes do such with joy.
If you insist it is not a big deal then I will insist bride price and other traditional roles ascribed to the male should be jettison as such doesnt exist in the western world.

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by geekybabe(f): 11:43pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
When u see your bae/wife as a friend, a mother, a sister, a bestie and a baby, all these things won't be difficult for you to do . you just find yourself doing it.

Don't quote me please. If I should be straight, I have done it. . alot
If you are a married man doing this for a WIFE, we can understand. But if you are an unmarried man then there is somthing wrong somewhere bros.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by adudu208(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2017
taemilola:
But u are not allergic to removing it.
Removing panties and washing are not the same thing. The issue is the act of washing itself and not with the pant.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by edimolu(m): 11:45pm On May 01, 2017
sad sad sad
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:45pm On May 01, 2017
Poverty infested front page. So putting your gfs undies in the washing machine and then hanging it on the line to dry is foolishness?

3 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by taemilola(f): 11:49pm On May 01, 2017
adudu208:

Removing panties and washing are not the same thing. The issue is the act of washing itself and not with the pant.
At least, u touch it.
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 11:50pm On May 01, 2017
geekybabe:

If you are a married man doing this for a WIFE, we can understand. But if you are an unmarried man then there is somthing wrong somewhere bros.
they have started again with their bullshittt.....

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by adudu208(m): 11:55pm On May 01, 2017
taemilola:
At least, u touch it.
I don't understand where you are taking this conversation to.
How does touching have anything to do with washing?
I have even bought undies for my lady countless times.
My problem is with the washing of her undies and to the guy above who made reference to washing machine I hope he understands not everyone here owns one and as for me I won't even do it using a washing machine.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by AjiChris(f): 11:59pm On May 01, 2017
I dnt see anythng wrg if he helps me wash my cloths except for d undies,it won't add anythng or rmve anythng 4rm hm...WHAT A GREAT FATHER AV GOT yhu shud sence what m tryn 2 say

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.