Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,178 members, 7,811,438 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:37 AM

Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) (47697 Views)

Love Or Foolishness? / Bbnaija: Reason Why Frodd Is Washing Easter's Underwear. / Ladies Why Do You Always Do This When Washing Your Vagina? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02am On May 02, 2017
elaigwusimona:
de reason why i marry na 4 she to assists in domestics work, were time de to wash her clothes when i de busy with my work? na men wey no get better work go do dat 1.
if she no well or get pregnant, we go send 4 any of her 6st to help me period. make we hear word abeg

Don't generalize this,my husband is a very busy man from Monday to Saturday, but yet finds time to wash both his clothes and mine,when I was pregnant, it has to do with the mindset,he understood my plight and he helped,he didn't see it as a crime rather he saw it as as helping his wife,his other half, to carry we on with the pregnancy, afterall..we are ONE
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by cupidhero(m): 12:13am On May 02, 2017
oh! So it is bad for me to wash the clothes of the person who plans to take care of me forever till she dies abi? Maybe wife means a different thing to some of you. I see nothing wrong in washing the clothes of my friend who can wash all my clothes without me asking for it to be washed. One day you people will ask if it is okay to marry a girl you love or if your wife should sleep on the same bed with you since you are man and shes a woman who deserve less everything.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by RELAN2446(m): 12:26am On May 02, 2017
In as much dere is watching machine no big deal.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by pennytrate: 12:27am On May 02, 2017
♣ • → nah•

can't do her dirty laundry•
that shiiit is meant for a washing machine, if none still won't do•
°°

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 12:35am On May 02, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided I used to wash my girls clothe wen she comes visiting while she does d cooking,I just don't c it as anything, sometimes i even do d cooking, most of d gals v bin wiv,do love d sh!t outta me....
you Don lick plate tire grin

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by NovusHomo(m): 12:45am On May 02, 2017
dsmooth1:
hmmmm..well it depends on the condition she is..if pregnant may wash 1or 2,
if hill will surly do d washing
if perfectly ok noting lyk washin except.....hmmm u knw
but ontop undies..i coment my reserv till mr lai retract his statement that jollof rice from senegal is the best

"Valley" nko?

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by SheIsElle(f): 12:50am On May 02, 2017

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by olumohkz(m): 1:01am On May 02, 2017
If a man has no job he must have brain. Why would a man do that. A lady would not the power to do stuffs like that if she is pregnant only a 3 or 2days to her delivery. Infact if a woman s not pregnant and you the husband is the one washing her clothes then you head no correct.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by DexteryJoe(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2017
wash my girlfriends clothes?, I dey mad?!!,I Neva wife am o

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Austinoiz(m): 2:08am On May 02, 2017
Op, u re even silly to open such a disgusting thread.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by MISTAICEY02288(m): 2:35am On May 02, 2017
I used to join hands with my ex in washing her clothes. At rimes she would be washing and i will be the one rinsing and spreading them. It used to be fun actually smiley
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 3:21am On May 02, 2017
ThatDeek:
never done it. i wish to do it soon
keep lying. I applaud you Mr Linus

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:10am On May 02, 2017
SINZ:
A woman I cherish enough to call her my gf? Why can't I wash her clothes?
A man a woman cherishes enough to call him her bf would never allow him to wash her clothes if she can do it herself.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Originalsly: 4:14am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
If I should be straight, I have done it. . alot
Hmmm... you've done it a lot?... my friend you are not straight.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by phynofino: 4:34am On May 02, 2017
Wonders shall never end oh tufia ALU

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Gerrard59(m): 4:44am On May 02, 2017
Bollinger:

Na suffer de worry una. If you get washing machine this topic no go exist.

Right. However, not when there is no constant power supply - after 57 years of independence.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by justmenoni: 4:59am On May 02, 2017
If HILL?

quote author=dsmooth1 post=56088827]hmmmm..well it depends on the condition she is..if pregnant may wash 1or 2,
if hill will surly do d washing
if perfectly ok noting lyk washin except.....hmmm u knw
but ontop undies..i coment my reserv till mr lai retract his statement that jollof rice from senegal is the best[/quote]
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by livinbygrace: 5:15am On May 02, 2017
marvelck:
Is It A Bad Thing For A Guy To Be Washing His Girlfriend/Wife's Clothes?

Washing clothes for your wife or girlfriend, is usually seen by a lot of guys as a demeaning thing to do as a man...And any guy that does it is perceived to be either a weakling or a woman wrapper. Or obsessed with the girl he's rendering such service to.

But come oh, don't girls do the same thing (wash, clean and cook join) freely for their guys? So why can't men do the same for their girlfriends or wives? If washing her undies is disgusting or shameful to do, you can at least wash her blouse, skirts, shirts and trousers naa (Lol).

Men and their ego.. But I know there are guys who do it for their girls, but deny it publicly.

As for me...hmmm, I don't know oh!

If you see your brother,son watching their girl friend,wife underwear/clothes,what would you do and how will you feel ?

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by dingbang(m): 5:24am On May 02, 2017
Originalsly:
Hmmm... you've done it a lot?... my friend you are not straight.
so what now Sly, I'm gay?
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Coolguy89(m): 5:44am On May 02, 2017
In my village it is a taboo,not accepted

2 Likes

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by oyonu(m): 5:47am On May 02, 2017
Me I see nothing wrong in it. I could help her out if she's sick, pregnant or I might just do it out of my freewill. If I can touch her pussy during lovemaking why can't I help her in washing? But the thing is I lazy when it comes to washing cloths but I can try if I wish to
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by benny339(m): 5:49am On May 02, 2017
I can't o. But I wash for my younger sis at times. Just one or two....
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 5:52am On May 02, 2017
elaigwusimona:
de reason why i marry na 4 she to assists in domestics work, were time de to wash her clothes when i de busy with my work? na men wey no get better work go do dat 1.
if she no well or get pregnant, we go send 4 any of her 6st to help me period. make we hear word abeg
man that have better job than u, do it for their wives, its time for u to reason like a man
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by 1234onyekwe: 5:56am On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
When u see your bae/wife as a friend, a mother, a sister, a bestie and a baby, all these things won't be difficult for you to do . you just find yourself doing it.

Don't quote me please. If I should be straight, I have done it. . alot
Then u nothing but a woman wrapper.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:00am On May 02, 2017
abeg this one na foolishness of the highest order.
Its ur mess, clean ur mess...
why do u need me to clean up ur mess..
abeg park well :Pabeg this one na foolishness of the highest order.
If u mess up, clean ur mess...
why do u need me to clean up ur mess..
abeg park well

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by ffo(m): 6:10am On May 02, 2017
marvelck:

Washing clothes for your wife or girlfriend, is usually seen by a lot of guys as a demeaning thing to do as a man...And any guy that does it is perceived to be either a weakling or a woman wrapper. Or obsessed with the girl he's rendering such service to.

But come oh, don't girls do the same thing (wash, clean and cook join) freely for their guys? So why can't men do the same for their girlfriends or wives? If washing her undies is disgusting or shameful to do, you can at least wash her blouse, skirts, shirts and trousers naa (Lol).

Men and their ego.. But I know there are guys who do it for their girls, but deny it publicly.

stop equating wife to a girlfriend, they are NOT IN THE SAME CATEGORY.

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On May 02, 2017
marvelck:

It's also economic.

If I'm doing laundry and her clothes can fit in the same machine load, why not?

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by lordofreal(m): 6:15am On May 02, 2017
Brymo:
See love
1. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul; that makes us reach for more, that plants the fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds.
2. I look at you and see the rest of my life in front of my eyes
3. And remember, as it was written, to love another person is to see the face of God."
— Les Miserables
To wash her clothes, is myopic, are there no drycleaners?
Or is she sick, even if she is sick, the solution, "to not" washing her undies, is to buy more undies until she is recuperated.
guy u Sabi poems. Waiting u come dey do 4 nairaland.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by tunwumi: 6:19am On May 02, 2017
While you are growing up did you see your dad doing this for your mum? Did your mum pray that her child should be doing this? If any is yes then you can also join the group.

marvelck:

1 Like

Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by tolulope1990(m): 6:22am On May 02, 2017
Nothing bad in it... When I was in school, I do her washing, in fact she will pack her clothes from her hostel to my house for wash....she used to call me her dry cleaner... But you all know what, it was washing machine and I've never washed for her manually before
Re: Is Washing Your Girlfriend's Clothes An Act Of Love Or Foolishness? (Photos) by sassiemyk: 6:22am On May 02, 2017
Well, I wash my woman/children's dirty clothes. As a responsible family man I work and she too is working so we do d domestic choirs together. I wash her clothes and mine and the kids, it does not reduce my ego or her respect for me. I have two washing machines so washing is easy. Any dirty clothe goes into the washing machine and I take them out to spread on d sun to dry. I don't care if it's my panties/boxers or her G-strings/mother cares. Guys Pls be sane, you both are one.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Gets Awesome Reward From His Girlfriend After He Made Unusual Sacrifice / Ladies, Always Ask A Man If He Is Married After The "Hellos" To Avoid This / "Dear Men, If You Have Hustled So Hard And No Money, Get Married"- Nigerian Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.