Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,769 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (70326 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 11:25am On May 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

First and foremost, the british didn't give Nigeria any reasonable infrastructure. The rail lines they constructed was only meant to facilitate their exxploitatio of our natural resources and not engender national growth. We have already gone a far way in replacing them with our standard guage railway and with our inter city light rail service. Browse it up if u want to see more. They also did not invest much in road infrastructure; we built almost everything ourselves.They did not leave us with significant educational infrastructure either; infact Awolowo did in 2 years what they could not do in 60 years. So where is the the infrastructure that they allowed to rot?
You said Black SA have made tremendous progress in the past 23 years. Is it progress in laziness or gangsterism that is now rampant in the once peaceful country ur masters handed over to you? You were granted political power since 1994 and yet the over 80% blacks control about 10% of your nations wealth. Which kind of progress is that?
And please don't pretend that the power sector ur masters left u is not down. See this: South AfricaBlackouts Ended by Economic Slowdown, Not ... www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...
Stop deceiving yourself ur country is going down te drain. U have even lost ur economic status in Africa and no analyst is including South Africa in any of the African nations that will lead the African economic renaissance. Deal with it, the years of development which your masters left for you are almost over. The blacks don't have the ingenuity,technical know how or dynamic nature to drive economic growth.
Lastly, Stop hiding behind a mask ZarZar. We all know u are the one
you can post graphs,pie charts,links all you want but it will not do 90% starving Nigerians' lives any good.Venting so much anger because Mugabe told a scathing truth?? The funniest thing you'll ever hear on mother green Earth is a Nigerian saying other countries have gone down the drain,even a baby born today already knows Nigeria is the biggest failure mankind will ever know

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:35am On May 06, 2017
Jayceon:
you can post graphs,pie charts,links all you want but it will not do 90% starving Nigerians' lives any good.Venting so much anger because Mugabe told a scathing truth?? The funniest thing you'll ever hear on mother green Earth is a Nigerian saying other countries have gone down the drain,even a baby born today already knows Nigeria is the biggest failure mankind will ever know

Why evils? 90% starving naija men? Where u from get the statistics? I have nothing against southy as I am more concerned with my nations internal affairs. Just wanted to put the Nigga I quoted in his place.
Hw are u today sir?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 12:28pm On May 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Why evils? 90% starving naija men? Where u from get the statistics? I have nothing against southy as I am more concerned with my nations internal affairs. Just wanted to put the Nigga I quoted in his place.
Hw are u today sir?
You have a big mouth for someone who's country is facing all sorts of crisis.I don't even know where to begin.you were putting your fellow Nigerian by insulting Southy?? Is it because he tells the truth? If you check all South Africans on this forum you will notice that they don't hide behind stupid monikers,your own Nigerian debunked the "giant of africa" myth and you can't take it...lol why would a South African claim to be Nigerian?why

The truth may sting sometimes but it must be told

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Maduawuchukwu(m): 12:38pm On May 06, 2017
Jayceon:
You have a big mouth for someone who's country is facing all sorts of crisis.I don't even know where to begin.you were putting your fellow Nigerian by insulting Southy?? Is it because he tells the truth? If you check all South Africans on this forum you will notice that they don't hide behind stupid monikers,your own Nigerian debunked the "giant of africa" myth and you can't take it...lol why would a South African claim to be Nigerian?why

The truth may sting sometimes but it must be told
That guy is not a Nigerian. And yes the truth must b told and we Nigerians have been telling it ever-since even in public forums where everybody can read. But when shall SA people too start telling their own truth so that we can read or don't u guys have humongous problems too?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:15pm On May 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

That guy is not a Nigerian. And yes the truth must b told and we Nigerians have been telling it ever-since even in public forums where everybody can read. But when shall SA people too start telling their own truth so that we can read or don't u guys have humongous problems too?
ohh yes we do have problems,nobody ever said SA was heaven but we South Africans know not to measure our progress by counting the failures of other Africans which is something most of you Nigerians seems to derive pleasure from.you seem to think that Nigeria will be better by insulting others..oh boy are you wrong.

Hey man!!! This forum is not the center of the universe and it will never be,South African issues are discussed in South Africa by South Africans.what exactly is it that people like you want from us?..smh

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Rosskii: 7:06pm On May 06, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha tell that to your kids. The brits left you infrastructure and it's rusting and some of it you have destroyed yourselves. Make excuses all you want but the people you like to compare yourselves with are making a lot of progress in just 23 years they have achieved more than you have in your almost 60 years. What are you waiting for ? Whites ?but your Lebanese are there grin and ofcourse your Chinese and Indians lol. "Brother" countries with less resources than you are doing better without making excuses. Hahaha SA and power cuts in 2017? You are crazy those people are generating more electricity now than before look it up and check out their new power plant MEDUPI you will see how backwards your black leaders are lol
The British left ZERO infrastructure in Nigeria. All they did was loot. Nigeria only started building infrastructure in the 1960s after independence. The British did not build a single power plant, university, stadium, or major hospital in Nigeria in their 80 years in power. That is the ONLY reason Nigeria lags behind South Africa in infrastructure today. In SA the colonialists reinvested export profits in the economy, since the 1880s at least. Such that by 1945, SA was virtually developed. Nigeria had a very different experience. In 1960 at independence, Nigeria was a bush.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by orisa37: 7:16pm On May 06, 2017
Gistpeeps:
President Robert Mugabe of Zimbabwe, has said that his country is the “most highly developed country in Africa” after South Africa, even ahead of Nigeria and Egypt.

Mugabe stated this at the World Economic Forum on Africa in Durban, South Africa.

“After South Africa, I want to see what country has the level of development that you see in Zimbabwe.”

“We have over 14 universities and our literacy rate is over 90 [%] – is the highest in Africa.

“Yes, we have our problems… but we have resources, perhaps more than the average country in the world, is it gold, diamond, coal… and our agriculture is very viable and this year we will have a bumper harvest,” he said.

Zimbabwe is ranked 24th on the UNDP’s Human Development Index for Africa, and 154th in the world. Nigeria is in 152nd place.

http://www.gistpeeps.com/2017/05/zimbabwe-more-developed-than-nigeria-mugba.html

And Zimbabwe is not as corrupt as Nigeria.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 11:18pm On May 06, 2017
Rosskii:
The British left ZERO infrastructure in Nigeria. All they did was loot. Nigeria only started building infrastructure in the 1960s after independence. The British did not build a single power plant, university, stadium, or major hospital in Nigeria in their 80 years in power. That is the ONLY reason Nigeria lags behind South Africa in infrastructure today. In SA the colonialists reinvested export profits in the economy, since the 1880s at least. Such that by 1945, SA was virtually developed. Nigeria had a very different experience. In 1960 at independence, Nigeria was a bush.

Excuses, excuses,excuses grin This is SA achievement after 1994, Accept you're the biggest loser, the biggest achievement of Nageria since 1960 is the pride ''THE GIANT'' Nothing else grin, I hate to be ruled by a team of psychologist, mind game is what I hate the most grin Let us look at SA achievements since 1994 grin , New Stadiums for 2010 world cup, Renovated airports and stadiums, New Public Transport, and thousands of new RDP Houses for the poor across the country, Electricity for each house hold AND Free Solar Geysers for other areas grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 11:24pm On May 06, 2017
More SA achievement since 1994 grin

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 11:30pm On May 06, 2017
This is for the past 23 years grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 11:35pm On May 06, 2017
SA government is working, No Excuses grin This 'Giant' is full of Excuses grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 11:42pm On May 06, 2017
South African Government is working very hard, This is for the past 23 year grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 11:46pm On May 06, 2017
Our government is also taking care of the poor, This Houses is for FREE.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 12:00am On May 07, 2017
South Africa Achieved more than this since 1994,New Power Stations, High Ways, and many many more grin But Nageris still look like this after 60 years; This is very Sad angry This is pure Slum sad

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Onechancearmy(m): 12:37am On May 07, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
That guy gave him TKO. I stopped taking him serious when he didd a hhistorical fantasy of how Blacks were the original rulers of Britain

Thank goodness you called him out on that historical claptrap he posted the other day. Sadly, his pathetic attempt at revisionism even made the frontpage on Nairaland and many deluded nairalanders were lapping up his lies like mother's milk.

It seems we're living in an age where objectivity and fact-finding have taken a backseat.

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by theDEVILisHERE: 4:39am On May 07, 2017
lol
Black people with their usual idiocy

look
You are all slaves, and until u free yourselves from ur slavery you all remain worthless and useless

No amount of nonsensical so called development can change that
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Lionessza(f): 5:26am On May 08, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why haven't you relocated there? I dare you to go and live there na or just go there for a six months stay and I will surely believe you

The person said "I lived in South Africa " for years . And you are saying?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Lionessza(f): 5:30am On May 08, 2017
Tuksgrad:

She thinks the rest of Africa is Nigeria where little changes and the youth do nothing but tweet their problems and pray them away grin. They even mock your country for protesting when there are potholes on the road that is how dead they are grin. Their leaders must be the happiest in Africa rulling zombies while the rest of us are lead grin

Hahahaha @tweet their problems and pray them away.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Lionessza(f): 5:35am On May 08, 2017
Rosskii:

OK! We believe you.

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Lionessza(f): 5:40am On May 08, 2017
Jayceon:
ohh yes we do have problems,nobody ever said SA was heaven but we South Africans know not to measure our progress by counting the failures of other Africans which is something most of you Nigerians seems to derive pleasure from.you seem to think that Nigeria will be better by insulting others..oh boy are you wrong.

Hey man!!! This forum is not the center of the universe and it will never be,South African issues are discussed in South Africa by South Africans.what exactly is it that people like you want from us?..smh

I have no words to add, you took all of them right out my mouth lol.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:23am On May 08, 2017
Lionessza:

I have no words to add, you took all of them right out my mouth lol.
thanks!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 6:02am On May 11, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

First and foremost, the british didn't give Nigeria any reasonable infrastructure. The rail lines they constructed was only meant to facilitate their exxploitatio of our natural resources and not engender national growth. We have already gone a far way in replacing them with our standard guage railway and with our inter city light rail service. Browse it up if u want to see more. They also did not invest much in road infrastructure; we built almost everything ourselves.They did not leave us with significant educational infrastructure either; infact Awolowo did in 2 years what they could not do in 60 years. So where is the the infrastructure that they allowed to rot?
You said Black SA have made tremendous progress in the past 23 years. Is it progress in laziness or gangsterism that is now rampant in the once peaceful country ur masters handed over to you? You were granted political power since 1994 and yet the over 80% blacks control about 10% of your nations wealth. Which kind of progress is that?
And please don't pretend that the power sector ur masters left u is not down. See this: South AfricaBlackouts Ended by Economic Slowdown, Not ... www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...
Stop deceiving yourself ur country is going down te drain. U have even lost ur economic status in Africa and no analyst is including South Africa in any of the African nations that will lead the African economic renaissance. Deal with it, the years of development which your masters left for you are almost over. The blacks don't have the ingenuity,technical know how or dynamic nature to drive economic growth.
Lastly, Stop hiding behind a mask ZarZar. We all know u are the one

Hahahaha so much anger towards South Africans that everyone that tells you the truth is them grin. Check out their infrastructure from 98 to 2017 and check yours from 1960 to 2017 grin. You can get angry all you want facts are facts , a country with so much resources shouldn't be where you are. What are you enjoying in Nigeria after 60 years of independence? . The South Africans you love to hate enjoy good roads , access to clean running water , functional hospitals , 24hr electricity, child grants for those with unemployed parents, disability grants for the disabled and unemployed, old age grants for the old, their government spends more on education, their sports are better managed yes including soccer (the players might suck) but they get payed more than other African players playing in Africa after Algeria, best transport system in the continent, free houses for the poor , did I mention that their kids can't beg on the streets? , their minimum wage ? All these were achieved in 23 years for the majority grin

No one said they have no problems infact far from it, but atleast they are solving them and the progress it's clear to see for those not blinded by hatred and envy e.g ...... grin. I hail my neighbours for all the hard work. Their GDP sure does show on the ground I have no reason to be suspicious grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:30am On May 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha so much anger towards South Africans that everyone that tells you the truth is them grin. Check out their infrastructure from 98 to 2017 and check yours from 1960 to 2017 grin. You can get angry all you want facts are facts , a country with so much resources shouldn't be where you are. What are you enjoying in Nigeria after 60 years of independence? . The South Africans you love to hate enjoy good roads , access to clean running water , functional hospitals , 24hr electricity, child grants for those with unemployed parents, disability grants for the disabled and unemployed, old age grants for the old, their government spends more on education, their sports are better managed yes including soccer (the players might suck) but they get payed more than other African players playing in Africa after Algeria, best transport system in the continent, free houses for the poor , did I mention that their kids can't beg on the streets? , their minimum wage ? All these were achieved in 23 years for the majority grin

No one said they have no problems infact far from it, but atleast they are solving them and the progress it's clear to see for those not blinded by hatred and envy e.g ...... grin. I hail my neighbours for all the hard work. Their GDP sure does show on the ground I have no reason to be suspicious grin

@Tuks, are you South African?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 6:33am On May 11, 2017
Jayceon:
@Tuks, are you South African?

I'm am from Botswana but lived in South Africa for some years.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:44am On May 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:

I'm am from Botswana but lived in South Africa for some years.
Ahh good to have a neighbor here,keep that SANDC love strong!! wink
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 6:48am On May 11, 2017
Jayceon:
Ahh good to have a neighbor here,keep that SANDC love strong!! wink

wink
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by freshest4live: 7:02am On May 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha and you are suspicious of Nigerian GDP. Well you must be smarter than all the economic bodies affirming it, thumbs up to you. Well Nigeria is truly richer than south africa but unfortunately it doesn't show the way it should. I kid you not, the money some politicians loot alone can solve so many problems. And not everywhere in Nigeria is completely backward, but l agree with you, we have not lived up to expectations, we are still African big brothers though and sleeping giants.
A quick question for you, have you been to Nigeria before? Where did you live?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 8:50am On May 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Hahahaha and you are suspicious of Nigerian GDP. Well you must be smarter than all the economic bodies affirming it, thumbs up to you. Well Nigeria is truly richer than south africa but unfortunately it doesn't show the way it should. I kid you not, the money some politicians loot alone can solve so many problems. And not everywhere in Nigeria is completely backward, but l agree with you, we have not lived up to expectations, we are still African big brothers though and sleeping giants.
A quick question for you, have you been to Nigeria before? Where did you live?

Hahahaha i guess so. Big brother to whom if may ask?. I have been to Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by freshest4live: 8:51am On May 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha i guess so. Big brother to whom if may ask?. I have been to Abuja, Lagos, and Port Harcourt.
Big brother to all of Africa for both good and bad#fact#
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 8:59am On May 11, 2017
freshest4live:

Big brother to all of Africa for both good and bad#fact#

OK.

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Lionessza(f): 9:49am On May 11, 2017
Tuksgrad:

OK.

When all else fails there's always delusion grin. I understand him grin

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 1:24pm On May 11, 2017
Lionessza:

When all else fails there's always delusion grin. I understand him grin

Hahahaha typical of them .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video) / Power Is Transient: Pictures Of Ex-Senate President, Ahmad Lawan In The Senate / FG Proposes N24,000 Minimum Wage; States N20,000; NLC Wants N30,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.