Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:59 PM

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (70322 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 5:58pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

FYI I am against Buhari's policies but that doesn't mean I should hate Nigeria

Haha you are funny, how can you even think that there are no South Africans here for greener pastures? They are establishing businesses here. You must live abroad or maybe someone with a closed mindset, do you think every black person here is Nigerian? Or they should be showing you their passports as they move about lol there are so many foreigners in our midst, south Africans inclusive.
just stop,you have been exposed

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 05, 2017
MPSA:

My Sister! I support your reasoning skills, you are very good, I came with your fellow NIGERIANS to celebrate your intelligence, You are free to hug this guys if you're happy too, Let us start with the party grin @Pidgin2 grin This is all yours Girl grin Let us party, Your Nigerian Style. grin

You deserve this Girl, You're so intelligent grin

And those people represent 200 million Nigerians? Lol comedian shameful photoshopped images with Nigerian stamps on their faces abi? Naive
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 6:17pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Okay, I'm back to you, after doing all comparisons Nigeria still stands above South Africa in terms of economy, South Africa (the most developed African country in terms of infrastructure) is still called a Third world aka developing country with high HIV infection rate and No. 1 rape center of the world, the highest rated of teen pregnancy in Africa also they still have segregation aka white and black neighborhoods, some Blacks live in abject poverty without basic amenities(why not white?), the Blacks still don't have enough jobs hence their hostility towards other Blacks called xenophobia.

Zimbabwe with their light still have a worthless paper they call currency that now the mode being presently used to exchange goods and services is trade by barter, they still have a. 93 year old president that has rule since 1980.

Most Zimbabweans still consider South Africa as heaven and migrate in huge numbers, so what is your point?

Hahahaha you are so bitter you can't even help yourself. I lived in South Africa for years and I've never seen this segregation you are yapping on about, what are these white only areas? Orania? grin. Did you know about 90% of their household have 24hr electricity? Plus or minus 90%have access to clean drinking water and sanitation? Angry girl, where are your accurate statistics of Hiv? How about stats of your population? How about stats of your own rape and crime crisis? Murder rate ? grin. South Africa keeps accurate stats and you grin. Compare their poverty rate to yours. Compare their hdi to yours. Compare their access to amenities to yours. It is illegal in South Africa to have children begging on streets because they have access to child grants, and there are also homes for them, Nigeria?. Dissing a country that is doing much better to address it's problems to feel better is not going to change your situation, fix them like they do and you will feel better.

No matter how less you think of Zimbabwean current economical standing fact is in terms of infrastructure they are way ahead of you....scream , fart etc and talk about GDP which ofcourse yours must be bigger than theirs you have more population and resources duh!!!..

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

And those people represent 200 million Nigerians? Lol comedian shameful photoshopped images with Nigerian stamps on their faces abi? Naive

Ok Girl, You're so good grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Maduawuchukwu(m): 7:05pm On May 05, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha you are so bitter you can't even help yourself. I lived in South Africa for years and I've never seen this segregation you are yapping on about, what are these white only areas? Orania? grin. Did you know about 90% of their household have 24hr electricity? Plus or minus 90%have access to clean drinking water and sanitation? Angry girl, where are your accurate statistics of Hiv? How about stats of your population? How about stats of your own rape and crime crisis? Murder rate ? grin. South Africa keeps accurate stats and you grin. Compare their poverty rate to yours. Compare their hdi to yours. Compare their access to amenities to yours. It is illegal in South Africa to have children begging on streets because they have access to child grants, and there are also homes for them, Nigeria?. Dissing a country that is doing much better to address it's problems to feel better is not going to change your situation, fix them like they do and you will feel better.

No matter how less you think of Zimbabwean current economical standing fact is in terms of infrastructure they are way ahead of you....scream , fart etc and talk about GDP which ofcourse yours must be bigger than theirs you have more population and resources duh!!!..

SA will certainly have a better infrastructure than Naija as their mineral resources to population ratio is better than ours. Also, the whites did a very good job in infrastructure before they left and its own that springboard that the present government built whatever little feat they have been able to achieve. You can't compare it with Naija which began from scratch. Our ex-masters left us Nada. And besides I heard that SA now suffers power cuts nowadays. So much for black rule!

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 7:42pm On May 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

SA will certainly have a better infrastructure than Naija as their mineral resources to population ratio is better than ours. Also, the whites did a very good job in infrastructure before they left and its own that springboard that the present government built whatever little feat they have been able to achieve. You can't compare it with Naija which began from scratch. Our ex-masters left us Nada. And besides I heard that SA now suffers power cuts nowadays. So much for black rule!
what part of SA suffers power cuts?

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Vivipop(f): 8:11pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

NgeneUkwenu lol as Buhari dey disappoint you, it seems you now decided change your moniker
shocked Aunty mi, I am not Ngeneukwenu please. What does than name even mean?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Jascon4: 8:33pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Did you live in the rural areas of SA aka the black areas where they shit in the open and speak only their native language, did you live there, what do you call those places where they live in dirty zinc houses with prostitutes, drug addicts and thieves everywhere?

Did you also live in the ghetto while in America, I mean the black populated areas where they breed thugs, gangsters and prostitutes, the place where drug gangs rule the streets and where baby mamas and papas reign, the place where most young men are imprisoned before the age of 30 and children are raised without fathers, the place where if the government doesn't give them money to survive they will die, is that where you stayed while in America, what do you call those places, paradise or heaven on earth

The American ghetto you mentioned is still better organized than major Nigerian cities, not even comparable.

7 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Yungbitz(m): 8:52pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Nigeria is also successful young man, don't quote me and start talking nonsense, why haven't you relocated there? And if you have then mind your damn business
MY dear I will. Not allow myself to be blinded by subjectivity in the face of objectivity. I see you urging someone to buy luminous power. In developed countries you do not buy your source of power nor source of water. Being Objective doesn't mean you are not patriotic but rather you want to be free from the shackles of underdevelopment

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 05, 2017
Jascon4:

The American ghetto you mentioned is still better organized than major Nigerian cities, not even comparable.

Nonsense post
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 05, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

The whites are still there living in posh places while the Blacks occupy their dirty villages where crime, drugs and prostitution reigns
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 05, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Why haven't you relocated there? I dare you to go and live there na or just go there for a six months stay and I will surely believe you
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by stuffs4me(m): 9:36pm On May 05, 2017
What does that fossil called Mugabe yapping about.

The ancient ancestor is too old to use his fossilized brain.

Mugabe been rullin his country since the period of dinosaus.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Horus(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gh9CHTTrnL0

Zimbabwe: Investment Opportunities

The Zimbabwe Energy Regulation Authority highlighting the investment opportunities in Zimbabwe's energy sector.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Horus(m): 10:22pm On May 05, 2017

Harare (zimbabwe)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Jascon4: 10:53pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Nonsense post

I didn't expect you to say more, couldn't have expected any logical response. After all What more do you have to say when the truth dangles before you, besides the slingshot you launched above.

5 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by 360command: 11:51pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why not relocate and see it for yourself, there's no visa restrictions to stop you
no time. some country names can fear me
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 6:18am On May 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Why haven't you relocated there? I dare you to go and live there na or just go there for a six months stay and I will surely believe you

I have lived there for six years and I visit the country every 2months and evertyime I go there there are changes and the country is doing well. Nigeria? Well you are still making long queues to get their visa undecided ask your brothers why?

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 6:30am On May 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Hahahaha tell that to your kids. The brits left you infrastructure and it's rusting and some of it you have destroyed yourselves. Make excuses all you want but the people you like to compare yourselves with are making a lot of progress in just 23 years they have achieved more than you have in your almost 60 years. What are you waiting for ? Whites ?but your Lebanese are there grin and ofcourse your Chinese and Indians lol. "Brother" countries with less resources than you are doing better without making excuses. Hahaha SA and power cuts in 2017? You are crazy those people are generating more electricity now than before look it up and check out their new power plant MEDUPI you will see how backwards your black leaders are lol

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by LeSudAfricaine: 7:24am On May 06, 2017
Tuksgrad:

bee this man a Bells gringrin
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by LeSudAfricaine: 7:32am On May 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

The whites are still there living in posh places while the Blacks occupy their dirty villages where crime, drugs and prostitution reigns
you think in narrow terms, actually that's how you view blackness in relation to whiteness...in other words, you have an inferiority complex. I'm black and south African and I actually come from what you would term a posh place.

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by nkwuocha1: 7:32am On May 06, 2017
selflessmaya:

india is not a small country, neither is china, neither is egypt, neither is brazil, neither is mexico, nigeria had more than necessary resources to accomodate it's size, it was not well implemented, it's not like we're this big country with little resources oh poor nigeria cheated by nature, no! none of these small countries have what we have, they managed with the little to have and nigeria with all it's been given fell face flat. and don't give me the "new country" nonsense, uae and qatar developed in less than 20 yrs since they discovered their oil wealth. nigeria is almost 60 yrs old, the new country shtick has gotten too old.
yes, there is no country with the population and hype of nigeria that doesn't have a national flagbearer airline, the US has more than 17 national airlines, they're just not flagbearers, why would it be a problem if one of the world's most developed country chooses to leave their aviation sector on private and cash out via taxes, no country has as many international bound national airlines as the US, if a sector is privatized and doing well, the US is not stupid, they'll leave it that way, it's more profitable. we've had to name arik flagbearer to feel included even though it only flies to 3 non-african countries, anyone who's flown arik knows how unfortunate it is, there's no serious country that is still developing that does not have a national airline.
it's only in nigeria where ppl point out the flaws in the system and they're asked what they have done to solve the problem, that is what a government is for, stop this mental-programming that makes u query citizens on what they have done to change the state of things, that is a pathetic mindset to have, i pointed fingers at the leaders and the ppl who were around when we first got independence who stood around and watched our leaders abuse power and now it's ingrained in everyone the moment they're born that leaders can do as they please, stop asking me what i have done for my country if it has done nothing for me. the average citizen can only do so much, nigerians are hard working, it's not like we dont work and wait for food stamps, nigerians hustle under unfavorable conditions, they strive for themselves, they play their own part, for once stop asking what citizens have done for the country and ask what has the government done for the country. stop the toxic blame the masses nonsense.
i blatantly stated what nigeria's problems were in my comment, if u need to end your speech on a cliff-hanger for faux-deep effect, be as accurate as possible.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 7:39am On May 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
bee this man a Bells gringrin

Lol I'm a girl cheesy

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 7:40am On May 06, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
you think in narrow terms, actually that's how you view blackness in relation to whiteness...in other words, you have an inferiority complex. I'm black and south African and I actually come from what you would term a posh place.

She is a bitter Nigerian who think every black nation must be like the hell they live in.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 7:47am On May 06, 2017
Pidgin2:

Hahahaha yes the country with the biggest middle class in Africa and the middle class being made up of majority blacks and guess who has the purchasing power in that country? Loll. Please look up middle class neighborhoods in South Africa like Midrand, Centurion , etc you will see how stupid you sound. And while you are at it look up white squatter camps and see what your jobless uneducated heroes are up to. Self hater!.

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Tuksgrad(f): 7:54am On May 06, 2017
Jayceon:
what part of SA suffers power cuts?

She thinks the rest of Africa is Nigeria where little changes and the youth do nothing but tweet their problems and pray them away grin. They even mock your country for protesting when there are potholes on the road that is how dead they are grin. Their leaders must be the happiest in Africa rulling zombies while the rest of us are lead grin

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Maduawuchukwu(m): 9:22am On May 06, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha tell that to your kids. The brits left you infrastructure and it's rusting and some of it you have destroyed yourselves. Make excuses all you want but the people you like to compare yourselves with are making a lot of progress in just 23 years they have achieved more than you have in your almost 60 years. What are you waiting for ? Whites ?but your Lebanese are there grin and ofcourse your Chinese and Indians lol. "Brother" countries with less resources than you are doing better without making excuses. Hahaha SA and power cuts in 2017? You are crazy those people are generating more electricity now than before look it up and check out their new power plant MEDUPI you will see how backwards your black leaders are lol

First and foremost, the british didn't give Nigeria any reasonable infrastructure. The rail lines they constructed was only meant to facilitate their exxploitatio of our natural resources and not engender national growth. We have already gone a far way in replacing them with our standard guage railway and with our inter city light rail service. Browse it up if u want to see more. They also did not invest much in road infrastructure; we built almost everything ourselves.They did not leave us with significant educational infrastructure either; infact Awolowo did in 2 years what they could not do in 60 years. So where is the the infrastructure that they allowed to rot?
You said Black SA have made tremendous progress in the past 23 years. Is it progress in laziness or gangsterism that is now rampant in the once peaceful country ur masters handed over to you? You were granted political power since 1994 and yet the over 80% blacks control about 10% of your nations wealth. Which kind of progress is that?
And please don't pretend that the power sector ur masters left u is not down. See this: South AfricaBlackouts Ended by Economic Slowdown, Not ... www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...
Stop deceiving yourself ur country is going down te drain. U have even lost ur economic status in Africa and no analyst is including South Africa in any of the African nations that will lead the African economic renaissance. Deal with it, the years of development which your masters left for you are almost over. The blacks don't have the ingenuity,technical know how or dynamic nature to drive economic growth.
Lastly, Stop hiding behind a mask ZarZar. We all know u are the one
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:28am On May 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

First and foremost, the british didn't give Nigeria any reasonable infrastructure. The rail lines they constructed was only meant to facilitate their exxploitatio of our natural resources and not engender national growth. We have already gone a far way in replacing them with our standard guage railway and with our inter city light rail service. Browse it up if u want to see more. They also did not invest much in road infrastructure; we built almost everything ourselves.They did not leave us with significant educational infrastructure either; infact Awolowo did in 2 years what they could not do in 60 years. So where is the the infrastructure that they allowed to rot?
You said Black SA have made tremendous progress in the past 23 years. Is it progress in laziness or gangsterism that is now rampant in the once peaceful country ur masters handed over to you? You were granted political power since 1994 and yet the over 80% blacks control about 10% of your nations wealth. Which kind of progress is that?
And please don't pretend that the power sector ur masters left u is not down. See this: South AfricaBlackouts Ended by Economic Slowdown, Not ... www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/201...
Stop deceiving yourself ur country is going down te drain. U have even lost ur economic status in Africa and no analyst is including South Africa in any of the African nations that will lead the African economic renaissance. Deal with it, the years of development which your masters left for you are almost over. The blacks don't have the ingenuity,technical know how or dynamic nature to drive economic growth.
Lastly, Stop hiding behind a mask ZarZar. We all know u are the one

Excusé moi? That is NOT me! I don't hide, if I want to say something, I say it without a guise. That's how firmly I stand behind my opinions. If y'all think that's me, all I can say is, making connections that aren't there, is a sign of mental illness grin

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 9:53am On May 06, 2017
Tuksgrad:

She thinks the rest of Africa is Nigeria where little changes and the youth do nothing but tweet their problems and pray them away grin. They even mock your country for protesting when there are potholes on the road that is how dead they are grin. Their leaders must be the happiest in Africa rulling zombies while the rest of us are lead grin
I'm even surprised this topic got turned in SA vs NA,Mugabe said Zim is more developed than Naija,she should be venting on Zimbos not Southies

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Maduawuchukwu(m): 11:08am On May 06, 2017
ZarZar:

Excusé moi? That is NOT me! I don't hide, if I want to say something, I say it without a guise. That's how firmly I stand behind my opinions. If y'all think that's me, all I can say is, making connections that aren't there, is a sign of mental illness grin
Stop hiding behind monikers Madam. U are the same person.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 11:10am On May 06, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Stop hiding behind monikers Madam. U are the same person.

Wow, in that case, believe whatever you want.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Hilarious Photo Of How Imo State Would Look Like By Year 3030 / Wike Shaking King Onyekachi Amaonwu With Both Hands (Throwback Photo) / Police And IPOB Clash In Enugu, Two Dead (Disturbing Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.