Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,170 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe (70368 Views)

South Africa,ghana,kenya & African Countries Are More Developed Than Nigeria / Why Kaduna And Kano Combined Is More Developed Than The Southeast / Trump: "No Country More Beautiful Than Nigeria, And I Want To Visit" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Obi1kenobi(m): 10:47am On May 05, 2017
It never ceases to amaze me just how ignorant many Nigerians are about the hellhole they live in. Even worse are those who are not really ignorant of the shiithole they live in but simply choose to obfuscate facts and reality due to their primitive parochialism. On a different thread, in a different mood, these same idiots are likely to be found calling this shiithole a zoo and abusing the leaders. How will this country ever move forward with imbeeciles like this?

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Yungbitz(m): 10:58am On May 05, 2017
MrEverest:
Abuja/FCT is indeed overhyped. Except Maitama & a few other adjoining areas, Abuja is just a dusty and laid back city even by African standard! The other day, I once saw a herd of cattle grazing near NNPC towers, & this is supposed to be the central business district of the capital of a country in 21st century! Many Nigerians do not know the extent to which their country have degenerated. We are now in a class of our own, consumed by our own mediocrity and laughable arrogance.
Seeing Abidjan organisation, Abuja is just a glorified town

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nowenuse: 11:47am On May 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...India is much better than Nigeria.

How is India better than Nigeria?
A country where one-quarter of the population are classified as scheduled caste and tribes and are condemned to poverty and unpriviledge forever?

Do you know that hundred ot thousands of Indians die every year from Animal bites? Snake, monkeys e.t.c?

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nowenuse: 11:49am On May 05, 2017
Ikechukwuni6:

Thank you!!! It makes me laugh and I see Nigerians insulting other African countries. They don't realize how backwards Nigeria is. Sometimes I wish they will actually give all Nigerians opportunity to go visit other African countries for them to realize how f***** up the country they claimed "Giants of Africa" truly is.

All African countries are backwards and no one has the right to insult or mock the other.

Where one performs woefully the other performs well and vice versa.

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nowenuse: 11:51am On May 05, 2017
14:

Nigerians are so obsessed with their GDP. Does the GDP build you infrustructure. First of all, ask yourself how your GDP was calculated, when you have 6 different FX Rates. You dont tweak the numbers for you to look rich while you are poor. Zimbabwe has well functioning infrustructure that is way better than Nigeria, 24hr electricity supply, drinkable water supply, sewage system, well structured cities, rail way lines connecting the entire country, free ways.

Then, how come 70% of Zimbabweans are still living below the poverty line?

2 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by fuckpro: 12:27pm On May 05, 2017
rozayx5:

that rossikk dude

always tries to make NIgeria look like eldorado

as if we that are living inside are blind

outside Uyo

the only city i can live in this Nigeria is Enugu and to an extent Abuja

outside that, the rest are mega slums, where u can get your car snatched at gun points or get robbed in traffic , or even while trekking
... You are talking...glorified ghettos that what Lagos and other sprawling economic centres are-congested,smelling,hot because of industrial pollutants can't escape,rowdy,devoid of recreational space,lack common constant power,the housing layer out is an eye sore,after living in SA and Florida,I had to give myself a reality check and see the country for what it is - an asylum run by lunatics (looters who are sane only when abroad)

3 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Okay, I'm back to you, after doing all comparisons Nigeria still stands above South Africa in terms of economy, South Africa (the most developed African country in terms of infrastructure) is still called a Third world aka developing country with high HIV infection rate and No. 1 rape center of the world, the highest rated of teen pregnancy in Africa also they still have segregation aka white and black neighborhoods, some Blacks live in abject poverty without basic amenities(why not white?), the Blacks still don't have enough jobs hence their hostility towards other Blacks called xenophobia.
how does your Nigeria stand above South Africa? In terms of what? Let's separate emotional issues like xenophobia and what not because they often lead to people just lashing out their bitter sadness and not commenting on topic.where in South Africa have you seen a strictly "white neighborhoods"? There is also xenophobia in the US where the minorities that live in poverty feel like their government has neglected them and they tend to lash out their frustrations on the Muslims and Mexicans,so by your already ailing logic your country also stand above America.look I don't care how frustrated you are,the truth is Mugabe said what the rest of Africa already knows,no amount of irrational insults will change the fact that nigeria and its leaders failed horribly.aren't your citizens also dying of famine and not to mention that you guys have baby factories over there? No matter how much you deny it,Nigeria also has AIDS problems (second highest)

Pidgin2:
Zimbabwe with their light still have a worthless paper they call currency that now the mode being presently used to exchange goods and services is trade by barter, they still have a. 93 year old president that has rule since 1980.

Most Zimbabweans still consider South Africa as heaven and migrate in huge numbers, so what is your point?

let's put it like this:would Zimbabweans prefer Nigeria if Nigeria was the closest country to them and South Africa was where Nigeria is in terms of geographical positions on the African map? I don't think so.that would be like from the fryin pan into a raging inferno.just be objective for once,even your neighboring countries don't seek opportunities in nigeria because there are non

Stop with blind patriotism,it just doesn't help wink

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Ogalanyachieze: 1:14pm On May 05, 2017
MrEverest:
You must have memorized several phrases from Spartacus. Nigeria is indeed a shame to Africans & all Blacks. The country really disgusts me and I've lost all forms of patriotism for the zoo except maybe for our football teams. I'll rather be a prosperous average looking guy than a worthless and useless giant!
which of the teams ? Those that have already gone past thier glory days? They give nothing but hypertension. Only the junior teams are trying
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:34pm On May 05, 2017
ooshinibos:

That's easy , I travelled around the globe and I can see the difference , the exodus of Zimbabweans to SA is because of the sanctions from the United Nations, the Europeans nations that crippled the Zimbabwe economy ,the Zimbabwean skilled labor is needed in SA hence the exodus , its a miracle the country still exist but the availability of the electricity is a enabling Zimbabwean to survive ...if the same sanctions were applied to Nigeria it will collapse
And to question , if SA had the same epileptic electricity problem that Nigeria has , I believe nobody will go there , , the logic is simple but Nigeria and their leader are just apathetic to this situation ..including Buhari

We have epileptic power yet people from far and wide still come here or what do you think the Chinese, Indians, Lebanese, Togolese, Benenois, Chadians, Nigerians, Cameroonians are looking for here? It hasn't stopped people from coming here our population is exploding with foreigners
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 05, 2017
MrEverest:
Stop being driven by unbridled sentiment my dear. India is heads and shoulders above Nigeria. Is it in infrastructure, GDP, HDI, manufacturing, production, good hospitals, good educational facilities, roads, rails, electricity etc In which area do you think you can compare Nigeria to India? Your country is a useless and good for nothing hell-hole where everything is in disarray. A complete definition of textbook hobbesian state!

That stinking smelling India with their garlic smell all over the streets, their gutters are full of faeces and urine, smelling country, God forbid. Anything you eat on the streets of India gives you food poisoning because of how filthy the place is.

They drive cars here but when they go home its motorcycle or tricycle they use, stinking place. Once they open their mouths it's garlic 24/7 and other odors, chai. Thank God for my country, God is great
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 05, 2017
fuckpro:
... You are talking...glorified ghettos that what Lagos and other sprawling economic centres are-congested,smelling,hot because of industrial pollutants can't escape,rowdy,devoid of recreational space,lack common constant power,the housing layer out is an eye sore,after living in SA and Florida,I had to give myself a reality check and see the country for what it is - an asylum run by lunatics (looters who are sane only when abroad)

Did you live in the rural areas of SA aka the black areas where they shit in the open and speak only their native language, did you live there, what do you call those places where they live in dirty zinc houses with prostitutes, drug addicts and thieves everywhere?

Did you also live in the ghetto while in America, I mean the black populated areas where they breed thugs, gangsters and prostitutes, the place where drug gangs rule the streets and where baby mamas and papas reign, the place where most young men are imprisoned before the age of 30 and children are raised without fathers, the place where if the government doesn't give them money to survive they will die, is that where you stayed while in America, what do you call those places, paradise or heaven on earth
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 1:54pm On May 05, 2017
Yungbitz:

Seeing Abidjan organisation, Abuja is just a glorified town

Abidjan, you mean French owned African country, ask them where they are from they will say they are French ask a Nigerian where he or she is from they will say Nigeria. All francophone African countries are extension of France, their minds have been colonized. French people are in their armies, government, everywhere so is this an African country or extension of France territory?
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 05, 2017
selflessmaya:

is that not exactly what i said, that zimbabweans moving to SA does not mean their country is hell, that even ppl from developed countries will migrate if they sense better opportunities?
even the us has ghettos where black ppl live, i'm not here to argue about south africa's racial distribution, my point is that it is more developed than nigeria and your GDP argument is irrelevant.
i will end this argument here and wont reply you further, you can't reason on my level and i hate repeating myself.

My point is this, the race that always occupies the poor areas of any country where Europeans and Americans live are the same black race in Nigeria, yet we are striving to overcome the innate problems of the black race on our own unlike most francophone African countries or countries where there are a sizeable population of Caucasians, you shouldn't over look this

Always ask yourself why the black race are relegated to poverty wherever they live amidst Caucasians or even Arabs, in short other races? Yet Nigeria, who tries to stand on her own is consistently criticized(we are the most populous black nation).

Ancient Egyptians were Blacks, Ethiopians are also Blacks these were the founders of ancient civilization but what did the Arabs and Caucasians do to them? The same thing they are trying to do to Zimbabwe for taking their land back from white farmers.

Predominantly black countries will face problems in developing infrastructure because of conspiracies and bottle necks, allow us and stop the unnecessary comparison, even Zimbabweans know that Nigeria is better there's no point arguing

Take care
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Yungbitz(m): 2:32pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Abidjan, you mean French owned African country, ask them where they are from they will say they are French ask a Nigerian where he or she is from they will say Nigeria. All francophone African countries are extension of France, their minds have been colonized. French people are in their armies, government, everywhere so is this an African country or extension of France territory?
Is that even argument or excuse for Nigeria's mediocrity? They are highly aligned to France but that doesn't mean their policies and development are France products and financed. Is Angola also a byproduct of Portuguese imperialism or Kenya and Tanzania's success a glory for the Brits? Know thyself woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by SWITCHUP(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2017
5 billion Zimbabwean note..5 billion on one Note, we have 1000 as our highest denomination.

Pls before u insult me.. Just help me explain how this part makes Zimbabwe better than Nigeria.

No need for insult.

5billion shocked

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by fuckpro: 2:36pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Did you live in the rural areas of SA aka the black areas where they shit in the open and speak only their native language, did you live there, what do you call those places where they live in dirty zinc houses with prostitutes, drug addicts and thieves everywhere?

Did you also live in the ghetto while in America, I mean the black populated areas where they breed thugs, gangsters and prostitutes, the place where drug gangs rule the streets and where baby mamas and papas reign, the place where most young men are imprisoned before the age of 30 and children are raised without fathers, the place where if the government doesn't give them money to survive they will die, is that where you stayed while in America, what do you call those places, paradise or heaven on earth
... Sorry young woman ... I went around such place and they do have basic amenities most especially power ... which is a luxury here ... ask yourself how many Impoverish black south Africans would want to trade countries - yet educated Nigerians are willing to suffer humiliation there rather than spend a second in your beloved country

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 05, 2017
Yungbitz:

Is that even argument or excuse for Nigeria's mediocrity? They are highly aligned to France but that doesn't mean their policies and development are France products and financed. Is Angola also a byproduct of Portuguese imperialism or Kenya and Tanzania's success a glory for the Brits? Know thyself woman

Nigeria is also successful young man, don't quote me and start talking nonsense, why haven't you relocated there? And if you have then mind your damn business
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 2:41pm On May 05, 2017
fuckpro:
... Sorry young woman ... I went around such place and they do have basic amenities most especially power ... which is a luxury here ... ask yourself how many Impoverish black south Africans would want to trade countries - yet educated Nigerians are willing to suffer humiliation there rather than spend a second in your beloved country

And if they can get a job here and move out of their poverty you think they wouldn't do it? What of the one that have relocated here dues to ordinary nollywood
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by fuckpro: 2:52pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

And if they can get a job here and move out of their poverty you think they wouldn't do it? What of the one that have relocated here dues to ordinary nollywood
... For saying this you obviously have never been to SA they wouldn't cope with this hell hole a and all of them that ever spoken with gave a resounding no to staying in Nigeria maybe a visit but not staying ... hope you are not politically related because you seem to be living in the same Eldorado as our looting stars

6 Likes

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Bofoy4(m): 2:56pm On May 05, 2017
drss2:
mugabe said d gospel truth. nijeriya is notin but a big wilderness.
imagine if biafra is an independent con3 since 1970, we will be competing with south korea, not south africa.
ipob spotted, enemy of progress

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 05, 2017
fuckpro:
... For saying this you obviously have never been to SA they wouldn't cope with this hell hole a and all of them that ever spoken with gave a resounding no to staying in Nigeria maybe a visit but not staying ... hope you are not politically related because you seem to be living in the same Eldorado as our looting stars

Be deceiving yourself there, do you think South Africans don't live here? Really, how can you even think so naively lol in your mind South Africans don't live here indeed very funny ask yourself why the rich ones re establishing businesses here.

I know a South African (Caucasian) who lived here all his life making money and sending home like some people do abroad FYI they even have a community here. See as you no sabi anything, please stay off my mention
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Vivipop(f): 3:02pm On May 05, 2017
TheRealestGuy:

If you can guess who this is I'll credit your account with 10K wink
Wow! TGIF for real, this weekend is gonna be lit wink

I referred to you as "Oga m" because you are Commodoooooooore!!!

Oya report on whatsapp make I drop my account number, no play me o! grin

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by TheRealestGuy(m): 3:04pm On May 05, 2017
Vivipop:

shocked

I di too sharp biko...

But how did you even know?

I am in trouble!

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 3:05pm On May 05, 2017
Vivipop:

NgeneUkwenu lol as Buhari dey disappoint you, it seems you now decided change your moniker
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by fuckpro: 3:18pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Be deceiving yourself there, do you think South Africans don't live here? Really, how can you even think so naively lol in your mind South Africans don't live here indeed very funny ask yourself why the rich ones re establishing businesses here.

I know a South African (Caucasian) who lived here all his life making money and sending home like some people do abroad FYI they even have a community here. See as you no sabi anything, please stay off my mention
... The masquerade has been unmasked ...so you are one of the paid government apologist ... who else is gifted in standing logic on its head ... started up by saying black SA ended by talking of white south African who don't know that the Afrikans run the economy of SA and by extension little Nigeria... and apart from mtn,checkers etc that bring in their SA management to the country and remotely SA women married to influential Nigerians,indicate any young SA man that comes here for greener pasture and see if I won't credit your bank account

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by ooshinibos: 3:22pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

We have epileptic power yet people from far and wide still come here or what do you think the Chinese, Indians, Lebanese, Togolese, Benenois, Chadians, Nigerians, Cameroonians are looking for here? It hasn't stopped people from coming here our population is exploding with foreigners
..and that's my point, could you imagine if we had 24 hours electricity , we will be far greater and attract more tourist and investment , these people ( Chinese, Indians, Lebanese, Togolese, Benenois, Chadians,) that come to Nigeria are shocked by the lack of electricity .
people like me will move to Nigeria as soon as possible if you fix this thing called affordable electricity
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 05, 2017
ooshinibos:

..and that's my point, could you imagine if we had 24 hours electricity , we will be far greater and attract more tourist and investment , these people ( Chinese, Indians, Lebanese, Togolese, Benenois, Chadians,) that come to Nigeria are shocked by the lack of electricity .
people like me will move to Nigeria as soon as possible if you fix this thing called affordable electricity

It's fixed buy Lumos or opt for any other solar energy provider and you will have constant light.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by Nobody: 3:29pm On May 05, 2017
fuckpro:
... The masquerade has been unmasked ...so you are one of the paid government apologist ... who else is gifted in standing logic on its head ... started up by saying black SA ended by talking of white south African who don't know that the Afrikans run the economy of SA and by extension little Nigeria... and apart from mtn,checkers etc that bring in their SA management to the country and remotely SA women married to influential Nigerians,indicate any young SA man that comes here for greener pasture and see if I won't credit your bank account

FYI I am against Buhari's policies but that doesn't mean I should hate Nigeria

Haha you are funny, how can you even think that there are no South Africans here for greener pastures? They are establishing businesses here. You must live abroad or maybe someone with a closed mindset, do you think every black person here is Nigerian? Or they should be showing you their passports as they move about lol there are so many foreigners in our midst, south Africans inclusive.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by fanficgirl(f): 3:40pm On May 05, 2017
Ngokafor:

...India is much better than Nigeria.
It actually isn't grin. They both are horrible.
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by fuckpro: 3:44pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

FYI I am against Buhari's policies but that doesn't mean I should hate Nigeria

Haha you are funny, how can you even think that there are no South Africans here for greener pastures? They are establishing businesses here. You must live abroad or maybe someone with a closed mindset, do you think every black person here is Nigerian? Or they should be showing you their passports as they move about lol there are so many foreigners in our midst, south Africans inclusive.
...i have thrown down the gauntlet...never you be so blindly 'patriotic' that you let 'leaders' cloth this one life you have with mediocrity.Nigerians as a people are brilliant world over but truth be told these bunch George Orwell animal farm incarnates in both upper and lower chamber of the house will continue to plague this land mass christened Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by ooshinibos: 4:58pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

It's fixed buy Lumos or opt for any other solar energy provider and you will have constant light.

Yes , I know , the residential solar energy provider could plug the gap in the electricity shortage but on an industrial scale ,its not enough , I have solar panel but the power provision slows down during high power usage ...
Re: Zimbabwe More Developed Than Nigeria – Mugabe by MPSA(m): 5:45pm On May 05, 2017
Pidgin2:

Okay, I'm back to you, after doing all comparisons Nigeria still stands above South Africa in terms of economy, South Africa (the most developed African country in terms of infrastructure) is still called a Third world aka developing country with high HIV infection rate and No. 1 rape center of the world, the highest rated of teen pregnancy in Africa also they still have segregation aka white and black neighborhoods, some Blacks live in abject poverty without basic amenities(why not white?), the Blacks still don't have enough jobs hence their hostility towards other Blacks called xenophobia.

Zimbabwe with their light still have a worthless paper they call currency that now the mode being presently used to exchange goods and services is trade by barter, they still have a. 93 year old president that has rule since 1980.

Most Zimbabweans still consider South Africa as heaven and migrate in huge numbers, so what is your point?

My Sister! I support your reasoning skills, you are very good, I came with your fellow NIGERIANS to celebrate your intelligence, You are free to hug this guys if you're happy too, Let us start with the party grin @Pidgin2 grin This is all yours Girl grin Let us party, Your Nigerian Style. grin

You deserve this Girl, You're so intelligent grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Video Of Nnamdi Kanu Supporting One Nigeria And Northerners In 2012 / Tinubu’s Health Worsens, Hands Shakes After Several Surgeries - Sahara Reporters / Fulani Herdsmen Abandon Their Cows After Sighting Vigilante In Anambra. Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.