Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,135 members, 7,821,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC (38164 Views)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by omogin(f): 10:06pm On May 05, 2017
This is an afterthought from a very foolish efcc. Think of something better

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by AntiWailer: 10:07pm On May 05, 2017
Where are the eediots who are still asking f00lish question about the owner of the House.

Watch out, They will still ask next week.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Richyicon(m): 10:07pm On May 05, 2017
And yet somebody will say Buhari is the worst president.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by joeace2020(m): 10:08pm On May 05, 2017
All i have to say is

مهمগথবয
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by AntiWailer: 10:08pm On May 05, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Why did the EFCC reveal the identity of the person in whose name the property was purchased? Don't they know it is a breach of "national security"?! smiley smiley The money was set aside by the FGN for a top secret operation to overthrow the North Korean Supreme leader. Clowns.

GEJ can approve funds sha.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by AntiWailer: 10:08pm On May 05, 2017
joeace2020:
All i have to say is

مهمগথবয

So touching. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by joeace2020(m): 10:10pm On May 05, 2017
AntiWailer:

So touching. grin

thanks jare.. So saddening grin

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Escobase: 10:14pm On May 05, 2017
Where are those wailers with leaking brain shouting Amechi upadan? Ekpas dem all.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ikp120(m): 10:16pm On May 05, 2017
All these happened under Buhari. shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by diva90: 10:17pm On May 05, 2017
Theives! The wife was his partner in crime

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by emmykk(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2017
tinsel:

Research to find out exchange between august to September 2015.
bros stop educating goats abeg you

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by emmykk(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2017
EFCC is too dumb...NIA DG said the money belong to his agency and you are saying fortfeit to FG.is there sense in that. seize govt money by govt mumu EFCC.

stop media trial dasuki media trial yield no result.just seize the money and the apartment let everybody hear word

5 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by segebase(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2017
dfu
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by damosade(m): 10:17pm On May 05, 2017
Haa haaa,, nibo lawon people yi tin ri owo... See figure. Olorun ma DA. I never chop since afternoon..

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 05, 2017
tolugar:
Couldn't hold back tears as I was reading that

$1.6m in cash.

Jesus answer my call even if it's 5seconds
the wealth of the nation is controlled by a greedy few and they have vowed to prevent wealth distribution but God pass them, I can never be poor in life

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sekem: 10:20pm On May 05, 2017
alizma:
Where are those 3-parrot, Wike, Fayose and FFK?
and for those of you calling Ameachi a thief that is being protected by APC factor, you need to re-examine your brain and ask why has it been difficult for Wike as a sitting governor and an opposition to come up with concrete evidence to nail him?

Don't mind all these wasted youths roaming all over naija right now

Stupid and totally wasted youths who cannot even think for themselves

And yet they want to become the leaders of tomorrow

Which tomorrow if I may ask

The same tomorrow wey PDP don loot finish

Ndi ala angry

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by johnjose68: 10:20pm On May 05, 2017
Admin401:
I thought they said Nigeria cannot survive with NIA, it looks like reverse is the case because these corrupt govt. officials cannot survive without Nigeria to feed off of and drain her life force. God help us all.
Waiting to hear the 3 idiots... ffk, wike and fayose to denounce this. after all, their mini god...the chief looter already said stealing is not corruption grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Sallam01(m): 10:21pm On May 05, 2017
May God continue to expose them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sekem: 10:24pm On May 05, 2017
tolugar:
Couldn't hold back tears as I was reading that

$1.6m in cash.

Jesus answer my call even if it's 5seconds

Does that mean you want to enjoy stolen money?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Mikkoloo(m): 10:25pm On May 05, 2017
Yyyeepppaahh shocked
Mogbe Mokuu Modern M-M-M

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by DonCortino: 10:30pm On May 05, 2017
Amechi stole and own that money!!

Efcc fuçkoff with ur fake story. Oke n his family has been compensated to play the scapegoat.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by DonCortino: 10:31pm On May 05, 2017
Richyicon:
And yet somebody will say Buhari is the worst president.

He actually is!
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Realdeals(m): 10:32pm On May 05, 2017
This revelation by EFCC should be able to shut the mouth of Wike, Fayose & FFK forever, including that baby senator from Rivers state blowing whistle up and down. They all have no atom of shame remaining in them.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Austino50: 10:32pm On May 05, 2017
Where is Wicked Wike of Rivers who said the money belong to Rivers State, and he gave federal government seven days to return the money or else he will go to court, we been waiting in the court after seven days, he's no where to be found in any court premises, evil Wicked Wike who will die a miserable death

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by bilazego(m): 10:33pm On May 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
So Amaechi is not owner after all?

Amb. Ayo Oke the na IPOB yoot. suprised you didn't remember to join the money to those you are so obsessed with. your nightmare!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 10:37pm On May 05, 2017
if you can buy a flat for $1.6 million dollars in nigeria..just flat...how much is a full mansion in banana island?nigerian government with media trial with their gullible nigerians that rush to swallow it without thinking,flats in banana island is not more than mayb 150M

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Nigeriadondie: 10:37pm On May 05, 2017
crackerspub:
Story for the gods

At the end will be bailed and released

Mention one polithiefian them arrest, prosecuted and jailed, just one

Blame the national assembly members who ve delberately failed to make clear laws on corruption and believe me even if they were prosecuted they wud spend only 2 years in jail. Ask Bode George
Of course thieves cannot make laws against thieves. EFCC can only arrest, investigate and prosecute but can't jail the corrupt politicians. At best they cant detain but only for a while.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by chemberlin(m): 10:39pm On May 05, 2017
SillyMods:
Jonathan was a fool. He's still a fool. And he will forever remain a fool.

Make im fellow docile buffoons come beat me. I dey my house dey wait them.
the last person who made such comment see the result

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sniperr007(m): 10:40pm On May 05, 2017
weingeorge:
$1.6mil shocked shocked shocked shocked

Civil servant oh.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Instructions Written Down For Buhari, Man Raises Concern / Anambra Decides: Results Coming In

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.