Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,035 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC (38167 Views)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Toketimt: 11:32am On May 07, 2017
2bam:
. you that is saying hopeless bastard,one of those so called hopeless bastard children is richer than your generation,come to nairaland and start insulting elder statemen you that cannot boast of 2sq meal a day. nonsense!

Can u swear on the life of ur precious seeds that the kids are richer than me? So because I choose to comment on NL like ur miserable kind u think am a poor arsehole like ur shameless household? Elder my foot.
Get ur mouth out of these fools cocck pls.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 4:17pm On May 07, 2017
You no get time to joke with me but you claimed you were joking with your earlier comment? You just took your yam-headism to a whole new level!

cristianisraeli:

I HEREBY PRESENT THE KEYBOARD WARRIOR AWARD TO U YAM HEAD...LOL...I SAID IF TO SAY U GET COMMON SENSE U FOR KNOW SAY NA JOKE AND WHO GET TIME TO JOKE WITH U...U DECIDED TO QUOTE ME..SO I GET UR TIME...KEEP ON GOING OLD MAN
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 4:29pm On May 07, 2017
ezenaija:
You no get time to joke with me but you claimed you were joking with your earlier comment? You just took your yam-headism to a whole new level!

U STILL WON START TODAY AGAIN ABI...I DON FREE U AND U NO GREE FREE ME..OK I GO GET UR TIME TODAY AGAIN..HOW U TAKE THEY FIND THE BILLIONS OF NAIRA IF U DAY QUOTE ME..CONTINUE..E BI LIKE SAY UR HEAD BI LIKE YAM..BUT MAKE I CALL U POTATO HEAD
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by davidif: 10:39pm On May 07, 2017
sapele914:
It's like asking what does United States of America need the FBI and CIA for?

This are countries that have legit enemies who want to destroy there way of life. Tell me who is jealous of us? Have we not destroyed our country by ourselves?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by davidif: 10:53pm On May 07, 2017
sapele914:
Ignoramus every country in the world has an intelligence agency as long as you have consulates or embassys abroad you have career spies that work in the embassys gathering information. It will be very foolish to assume that cameroun,Niger,Benin and Chad don't have intelligence agencies or why do they have military attaches in their embassys?

Hahahha, you have watched waaaaaaaaaay too many movies i see. In the real world, intelligence gathering has to have a purpose, you just don't do it because everyone does it. You do it because you have a goal: thwarting an hostile element or protecting your interest and each of these goals have to be prioritized in order of importance. Then you build an intelligence gathering apparatus to meet this challenges. For example, Israel is surrounded by enemies all around that probably want to drive them into the sea so they had better spend a significant part of there resources on defense and intelligence gathering. Apart from splinter groups like boko haram there is no other foreign power that is out to get Nigeria so why don't we just have one organization (DSS) to focus on that instead of building another intelligence agency just to feel among?

A lot of countries do have an intelligence agency but you have to understand is why they have one. And if they do have, what is the scope and objective of the organization? America is a very wealthy global empire so gathering intelligence on people who might attempt to hurt them or their interests around the globe might be a matter of national security. Nigeria on the other hand is a backwater banana republic in some far flung corner of the world that is of no strategic interest to anyone so what in God's name do we have a National Intelligence agency for and a Department of State Security for? This is what we call organizational redundancy. This is not the cold war era and we are not in an ideological struggle with the Soviets or communism in general. So bros abeg, stop watching too many spy movies and listening to conspiracy theories.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by davidif: 11:00pm On May 07, 2017
agabusta:

It is quite naive for u to think we don't need to gather foreign intelligence during peace time, and when we seem not to have any enemy.

Some foreign countries are equally gathering intelligence on us and we need to counter this.

That is the kind of mindset that blew the boko haram issue out of proportion.

First of all, you need to stop watching too many movies ok? and learn to seperate fact from creative movie writing.
Secondly, your assertion that this "is the kind of mindset that blew the boko haram issue out of proportion" is completely wrong! it was the legacy of mismanagement by Nigerian leaders who failed to provide this kids with economic opportunities that most likely led to this and the ensuing incompetence of their response that has led to our current predicament. Learn to diagnose a problem properly.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by 2bam: 2:17pm On May 08, 2017
Toketimt:

Can u swear on the life of ur precious seeds that the kids are richer than me? So because I choose to comment on NL like ur miserable kind u think am a poor arsehole like ur shameless household? Elder my foot.
Get ur mouth out of these fools cocck pls.
. You must accept the truth the children of wike and femi fani kayode are richer than your miserable generation stop insulting people that are bigger than your miserable generation in all ramification.hungry fooooool.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Toketimt: 3:23pm On May 08, 2017
2bam:
. You must accept the truth the children of wike and femi fani kayode are richer than your miserable generation stop insulting people that are bigger than your miserable generation in all ramification.hungry fooooool.

accept a baseless fact from nincompoop right, u sound really daft.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by 2bam: 3:32pm On May 08, 2017
Toketimt:

accept a baseless fact from nincompoop right, u sound really daft.
. Hahahahahahaha nincompoop right,now i know you are really a minor you are of no use.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Supreme43(m): 3:39pm On May 08, 2017
Nigeria needs all true sons and daughters who believe in positive growth for all her regions and not this mindless lopsided arrangements we see today.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Toketimt: 3:49pm On May 08, 2017
2bam:
. Hahahahahahaha nincompoop right,now i know you are really a minor you are of no use.

a nincompoop is of no use. What u know is inconsequential. grin grin
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Rosskii: 3:50pm On May 08, 2017
benedictnsi:
Yeessuu!!! Somebody Pls help me convert this money in Naira Abeg... This our country Don spoil finish...... Please where are the British colonial masters Recolonise this country

And this time.... Remove some parts from being part of this zoo
The British "colonial masters" ruled your country for 70 years uninterrupted, and at the end of it, you had not one power plant, not one expressway, not one university, not one stadium, not one major hospital. The worst state governor in Nigeria does more for his state in 4 years than your "colonial masters" did for all Nigeria in 70 years. Corruption REDUCED by around 95% after colonial rule ended. Before independence, over 95% of Nigerian export earnings were diverted to London. THINK. Stop worshipping white rulers who left your grandparents stark illiterate peasants as they looted your country. If they were still around, chances are YOU would be an illiterate peasant today, just like your forbears, since the colonialists did not invest in mass public education.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Rosskii: 3:56pm On May 08, 2017
davidif:

This are countries that have legit enemies who want to destroy there way of life. Tell me who is jealous of us? Have we not destroyed our country by ourselves?
The whole terrorism stuff is a western backed ruse to corner the resources of certain countries, through forced 'liberation'. If you research groups like Al Qaeda and Isis, you will find they are funded and supported directly or indirectly by the west. Osama bin Laden was a Saudi Arabian. The Saudis are the US' main ally in that region alongside Israel. The Saudis directly fund Isis. Go and research and quit being a dummy.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:03pm On May 08, 2017
Rosskii:
The whole terrorism stuff is a western backed ruse to corner the resources of certain countries, through forced 'liberation'. If you research groups like Al Qaeda and Isis, you will find they are funded and supported directly or indirectly by the west. Osama bin Laden was a Saudi Arabian. The Saudis are the US' main ally in that region alongside Israel. The Saudis directly fund Isis. Go and research and quit being a dummy.

An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north.
Explain
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Rosskii: 4:07pm On May 08, 2017
InyinyaAgbaOku:

An attack on Boko Haram is an attack on the north.
Explain
I've no idea what you are talking about.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by InyinyaAgbaOku(m): 4:23pm On May 08, 2017
Rosskii:
I've no idea what you are talking about.

Buhari said it in 2013
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by davidif: 11:50pm On May 08, 2017
Rosskii:

Oh goodness gracious! another pseudo intellectual cum conspiracy theorist who probably believes everything he reads on the internet. Who did you say you were again?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by nurex01(m): 12:04am On May 09, 2017
Rosskii:

Haha! I don't believe what you quoted Sir.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by davidif: 3:46pm On May 09, 2017
nurex01:

Haha! I don't believe what you quoted Sir.

You dey mind dem. Na people like this wey go believe every conspiracy they read for the internet.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ezenaija(m): 6:51pm On May 13, 2017
At least potato head better pass yam-head

cristianisraeli:

U STILL WON START TODAY AGAIN ABI...I DON FREE U AND U NO GREE FREE ME..OK I GO GET UR TIME TODAY AGAIN..HOW U TAKE THEY FIND THE BILLIONS OF NAIRA IF U DAY QUOTE ME..CONTINUE..E BI LIKE SAY UR HEAD BI LIKE YAM..BUT MAKE I CALL U POTATO HEAD

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.