Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC (38166 Views)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by agabusta: 6:00am On May 06, 2017
alfred007:

I taught Amechi wanted to sue? What is he waiting for.

bro just go get sense. Na script them dey write, am only disappointed that my follow youths accepts this story!!!

So now it takes weeks to discover who owns a house?

am still watching in hd

I thought (note the difference with your own) Wike was supposed to go to court with documents to claim the money for Rivers state.

What is he waiting for?? Does he think governance and his utterances as a governor is for comedy?

If EFCC releases the facts directly to the media, y'll will scream media trial, now they have patiently waited and released the fact to a competent court and you still have an issue with that. Smh

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Fourwinds: 6:12am On May 06, 2017
emmykk:
EFCC is too dumb...NIA DG said the money belong to his agency and you are saying fortfeit to FG.is there sense in that. seize govt money by govt mumu EFCC.

stop media trial dasuki media trial yield no result.just seize the money and the apartment let everybody hear word
I hope u are well educated to know d intrigue here...dat money was kept in a personal property which belongs to d wife of d former NIA boss and yet such money was never reported to d president dat it exist...So tell me., does d money look like dat of NIA or stole money

6 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by gretblue: 6:17am On May 06, 2017
MetaHuman:

You have google, yet you are talking like an ignorant dolt.

Why not google the worth or osborne tower instead of disturbing us with stupid question?
Kindly ignore him, he basically relies on the news he hears from his old time friends.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Fourwinds: 6:21am On May 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if you can buy a flat for $1.6 million dollars in nigeria..just flat...how much is a full mansion in banana island?nigerian government with media trial with their gullible nigerians that rush to swallow it without thinking,flats in banana island is not more than mayb 150M
now listen...d money u worked for., u can hardly squander such money but unlike d one u didn't work for....so here D Mrs Folashade Oke didn't work for dat money...so she can decide to buy a flat for $10 million.....Is it not similar to those who do yahoo yahoo.?

5 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ba7man(m): 6:23am On May 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
if you can buy a flat for $1.6 million dollars in nigeria..just flat...how much is a full mansion in banana island?nigerian government with media trial with their gullible nigerians that rush to swallow it without thinking,flats in banana island is not more than mayb 150M
See this village boy that thinks he understands the property market in Ikoyi and Banana island environs. angry

Do you think Osbourn road is like any location in your village?

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by nwosu35: 6:28am On May 06, 2017
Story, show us evidence, you guys have now diverted our attention. . .. I pity my country Nigeria

Those doing this, deceiving Nigerians still have children karma has its place.

God bless Nigeria.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Fourwinds: 6:28am On May 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:
check this out...for the rest of this week..this is the story everyone will be talking about..forgetting buhari..LOL..nigerian government know how to decieve gullible masses with BIG BIG NUMBERS..apartment in that place cant be $1.6million..shey the place expensive pass banana island.
EFCC said dey have tender d receipt of d payment to court for final forfeiture...or u didn't read dat part.?

stop running here to comment any how

9 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ba7man(m): 6:31am On May 06, 2017
Charly68:
Efcc should start jailing these people and stop media propaganda ...We want to see the criminals behind the bars ..Noise making without court conviction is just harukushanka style of investigation
As if you're not aware how justice is for sale in the Nigerian courts.

Why do you think principal witnesses keep dissapearing on Court sitting dates at Saraki's trial?......Or some judges just return seized cash and properties back to people that have no visible occupation to own such eg Patience Jonathan and Fayose?

They've stolen enough money to buy the courts and everyone in it.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Fourwinds: 6:33am On May 06, 2017
BERNIMOORE:
Which flat did folashade bought ? Flat 7a, 7b, or 7c. What is ikoyi flat haha?
don't worry....u will soon be awake

4 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ivandragon: 6:43am On May 06, 2017
Oke is going to come out with a series of bombshells soon.

he was warehousing funds for some politicians, most of whom are top government officials presently holding high level positions.

Based on agreements, Oke would take the fall & the matter quietly resolved. but the noise from Nigerians coupled with some political battles that have 2019 implications, is making the case go beyond what can be quietly handled.

if Oke is dragged through the mud for much longer, he will try to drag some people down with him.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Fourwinds: 6:47am On May 06, 2017
Jman06:
Mumu!!! You obviously get an 0rgasm by mentioning Jonathan's name. Imbe....
let me mention Jonathan's name so dat I can get an orgasm....yeeeeeeeeeer!!!!

hahahahahahaaaa

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by blackboy(m): 6:57am On May 06, 2017
August 2015 APC
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by 2bam: 7:00am On May 06, 2017
Toketimt:

U mean those hopeless Bastards right? grin grin grin
. you that is saying hopeless bastard,one of those so called hopeless bastard children is richer than your generation,come to nairaland and start insulting elder statemen you that cannot boast of 2sq meal a day. nonsense!
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by badbreathcure101: 7:04am On May 06, 2017
Hmmm nawaoooo, some people are just heatless sha...

ANYWAYS, For cure to mouth odor, body odor or both check my profile ans contact me ASAP before it gets worse!!!
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by badbreathcure101: 7:08am On May 06, 2017
mansakhalifa:
Why did the EFCC reveal the identity of the person in whose name the property was purchased? Don't they know it is a breach of "national security"?! smiley smiley The money was set aside by the FGN for a top secret operation to overthrow the North Korean Supreme leader. Clowns.
lol, i thought the same bro..since they now knowbthe person is not in their cabal and is under gej administration , she's not a threat to National security....

I swear Efcc is just as corrupt all they are doing is returning he money to another thief

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by alizma: 7:30am On May 06, 2017
alfred007:

bro just go get sense. Na script them dey write, am only disappointed that my follow youths accepts this story!!!

am still watching in hd
Na script dem De write abi?
EFCC announced they discovered money in the building, u accept it and demanded to know the owner of the building without thinking it could be a script. by adoption of Fayose and FFK, the 3 fools from the east said the building belong to Ameachi, you accepted even without any evidence to that effect. Now the EFCC has conclude its investigation and confirmed the name of the owner of the house as well as how the payment for the house was made and suddenly you realized they are acting a script just because ameachi is not mentioned.
oya kneel down,
hold your head with your two hands,
shout my father, my father. who ever is responsible for my brain malfunction, die by fire.
oya pray.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by tiwiex(m): 7:32am On May 06, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

My thought exactly.... BS story, as usual
2015 sir.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by GavelSlam: 7:33am On May 06, 2017
alfred007:

am still watching in hd

Either this one no go school or he is missing a brain.
Actually, it could be both.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 7:41am On May 06, 2017
flats/houses in osborne and banana island

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by simplex2: 7:44am On May 06, 2017
sapele914:
Ignoramus every country in the world has an intelligence agency as long as you have consulates or embassys abroad you have career spies that work in the embassys gathering information. It will be very foolish to assume that cameroun,Niger,Benin and Chad don't have intelligence agencies or why do they have military attaches in their embassys?

I think I support the dude you quoted, although we need intelligence gathering, we don't need an agency for that. It can be a function of a unit in the dss. Establishing an agency for that creates an Avenue to siphon wealth, just like we have seen in this case. we know the kind of country we are in, and it's not like we are world super powers that needs to keep tab with activities of every other country. The only challenge we have is internal terrorism and this even started of Late.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by cristianisraeli: 7:45am On May 06, 2017
flats/houses in osborne/banana island

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by DWJOBScom(m): 7:58am On May 06, 2017
alizma:
Where are those 3-parrot, Wike, Fayose and FFK?

And for those of you calling Ameachi a thief that is being protected by APC factor, you need to re-examine your brain and ask why has it been difficult for Wike as a sitting governor and an opposition to come up with concrete evidence to nail him?
Unfortunately for the wailers, they say Tinubu is another big thief in charge of Lagos but Lagos is working more than any other state in Nigeria.

You better say what you know
The way this is going you may be disappointed and abandon your faceless name
Kindly keep your support on the downside and watch
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by ayindejimmy(m): 8:04am On May 06, 2017
crackerspub:
Story for the gods

At the end will be bailed and released

Mention one polithiefian them arrest, prosecuted and jailed, just one

Mr Oke is not a politician

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Nobody: 8:21am On May 06, 2017
On whether we need an external intelligence agency or not,here is what I think:Since the NIA has proved to be nothing more than a glorified piggy bank for some corrupt elements in government,its hierarchy should be overhauled or it should be completely disbanded. I believe the DSS or the DMI(Directorate of Military Intelligence) can do whatever job it is that that bank(sorry,intelligence agency)was set up to do. I don't believe that agency has been performing at optimal level since it was set up in the mid-80s. Of course foreign intelligence is a sine qua non for any security conscious country but when ours has been turned into a bank vault and the DG a branch manager then who needs it around? My 5 quid.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by aniyphil: 8:35am On May 06, 2017
Gravas:
$1.6M was converted to N360,000 000! Just look at that figure.

This is not far from the truth as the exchange rate back then hovered around N200 to N225 to $1

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by logica(m): 8:39am On May 06, 2017
agabusta:

Of course we need a foreign intelligence unit. The law setting up the others has given them some restrictions as regards overseas operations.
Can you list some of the achievements of the NIA?

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by bionixs: 8:48am On May 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
So Amaechi is not the owner after all?

I pity Wike!
that was how they said that Buhari was never sick and you want me to believe all that? They should keep controlling the damage
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by obailala(m): 8:52am On May 06, 2017
nwosu35:
Story, show us evidence, you guys have now diverted our attention. . .. I pity my country Nigeria

Those doing this, deceiving Nigerians still have children karma has its place.

God bless Nigeria.
EFCC discovers a large stash in a flat, the media picked up the story and spread it. People began to ask who owned the flat, and several conspiracies were spun by the media. In all these, EFCC kept mute and continued their investigations.

Sensing that 'as usual', the cash would most likely be linked to an official of the last admin, paranoid souls and supporters from the jonathanian camp swung into defensive mode screaming, 'media trial', 'media trial' and also claiming the discovery was staged to distract Nigerians from Buhari's illness and govt incompetence.

Few days later, out of his psychotic wild imagination, FFK mentions Amaechi's name as the flat owner, he doesnt bother to drop any evidence cos of course, he knows how dense his supporters are, and bang! This conjecture was swallowed completely by many as sacred FACT; it was no longer 'staged' or 'media trial' or 'distraction.'

Fast-forward again, EFCC concludes preliminary investigations and names the real owner of the flat. And disappointment sets in in the camp of the jonathanians. Now we are back to the original narrative of 'it is fake', 'media trial' and 'it is diversion of attention'.... Abeg who is diverting this attention and from what exactly are they diverting attention?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Nobody: 8:55am On May 06, 2017
alizma:

Na script dem De write abi?
EFCC announced they discovered money in the building, u accept it and demanded to know the owner of the building without thinking it could be a script. by adoption of Fayose and FFK, the 3 fools from the east said the building belong to Ameachi, you accepted even without any evidence to that effect. Now the EFCC has conclude its investigation and confirmed the name of the owner of the house as well as how the payment for the house was made and suddenly you realized they are acting a script just because ameachi is not mentioned.
oya kneel down,
hold your head with your two hands,
shout my father, my father. who ever is responsible for my brain malfunction, die by fire.
oya pray.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Okuama Killing: President Tinubu Issues A Public Statement (pic) / Fayose Speaks On Adeyeye’s Defection To APC / Buhari Appoints Mele Kyari As NNPC GMD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.