Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC (38160 Views)

Folashade Tinubu-Ojo And MC Oluomo Get FG Appointments / N10m Donation: Magu Tackles Ganduje, Says EFCC Does Not Accept Donations From Go / Femi Fani-Kayode: "Rotimi Amaechi Owns The $43m Found In Ikoyi Flat" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Sunnyja: 11:36pm On May 05, 2017
SillyMods:
Jonathan was a fool. He's still a fool. And he will forever remain a fool.

Make im fellow docile buffoons come beat me. I dey my house dey wait them.
Jona wasn't in charge by August, 2015 that was when the country was being ran without a cabinet by one self acclaimed honest man and his wife whose official policy was "body language". It was therefore easy for every Tom, Dick and Harry to move cash around

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by gawu1: 11:41pm On May 05, 2017
juman:
The story of the money is upside down.

It deliberate like that by apc.
Disappointed wailing wailer!
You guys have naggingly asked EFCC to reveal the owner of the house to public. Yet the owner name is revealed but you can't believe, just because the name did not turn out to be that of those whom you hate with passion.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by logica(m): 11:42pm On May 05, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

You forgot to add that each flat sits on two floors...! i know the inner settings of the building....
That is exactly what I referred to by a One-Storey apartment.

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by logica(m): 11:45pm On May 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:

in nigeria electricity don turn to facility..lol...its is public pool and not a private one..thats a Condominium...abroad rich and the poor live in Condominiums..abeg my people way don travel or they live abroad right now..na true i talk or lie?
Yes, electricity is a facility. Yes, these are LUXURY condominiums which you can check their prices in cities like New York and Los Angeles. And yes, a swimming pool is a luxury. You are probably a baller though; and have one in your roof. wink

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by soulfood(m): 11:46pm On May 05, 2017
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sapele914(m): 11:47pm On May 05, 2017
omogin:
This is an afterthought from a very foolish efcc. Think of something better
Like it is the left over remnant from jonathan goodluck's campaign funds that were allegedly stolen by his campaign team.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by morounkola(f): 11:49pm On May 05, 2017
A plot of land in Babana Island goes for more than N150million
cristianisraeli:
if you can buy a flat for $1.6 million dollars in nigeria..just flat...how much is a full mansion in banana island?nigerian government with media trial with their gullible nigerians that rush to swallow it without thinking,flats in banana island is not more than mayb 150M

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by GOFRONT(m): 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
They are d cause of hardship in d land

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Nobody: 11:50pm On May 05, 2017
crackerspub:
Story for the gods

At the end will be bailed and released

Mention one polithiefian them arrest, prosecuted and jailed, just one

Bode George

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by morounkola(f): 11:54pm On May 05, 2017
Now I am certain that you know nothing about Banana Island. Since you have internet, go to google and check the price of a plot of land in Banana Island. It will open your eyes
cristianisraeli:

i dont need to any aproko friend..i have the internet...maybe u dont understand my comment..the most expensive flat in banana island is 150M..u can buy a full mansion with $1.6million in banana island..are u telling me houses are more expensive in ikoyi and its cheaper in banana island?

4 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by takenadoh: 11:56pm On May 05, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Flats at ikoyi are very expensive. As far back as 2008, "luxury" flats at bourdillion were being marketed for as high as 300-350 million naira.

I'm sure the $1.6m is inclusive of legal and agency fees.

Fine and County is a real estate company based in UK. However, it's a franchised real estate brand and current holder of the Nigeria/West Africa franchise is one Udo Okonjo. She is married to the younger brother of the former minister of finance, professor ngozi okonjo.

http://www.udookonjo.com/about/about-udo-okonjo/

This is bad press for the brand and I hope the franchise won't be collected from her after this mess.

I hope Fine and country did proper due diligence to ascertain source of funds/wealth before the concluding the sale of the flat. If she did not, then she is in big, big trouble.

Udo Okonjo has a love for "high net worth clients" and very high value property deals. She specifically goes out to seek such people. I hope this deal hasn't "hooked her throat" like a bone and damaged her reputation and that of her company.
But you recognise there is a difference between 300-350M and 480M?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sapele914(m): 11:57pm On May 05, 2017
cristianisraeli:
check this out...for the rest of this week..this is the story everyone will be talking about..forgetting buhari..LOL..nigerian government know how to decieve gullible masses with BIG BIG NUMBERS..apartment in that place cant be $1.6million..shey the place expensive pass banana island.
Big Time mumu showing his ignorance your statement shows you know nothing about property value in Ikoyi,Lagos, you better go and look for a job to put money in your pocket,talking about the President of Nigeria will not add any value to your life.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by seguno2: 11:59pm On May 05, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Yet Mr Oke will make us believe it's an NIA safe house

The same Oke whose NIA denied ownership of the money?

https://www.nairaland.com/3740739/national-intelligence-agency-nia-denies

Oke is simply a fall guy to cover up for the ATM minister and his girlfriend who own the apartment and the money inside.
Has the APC minister who was given the title of General of Common Sense Revolution for his ATM generosity sued FFK and Lere as he threatened three weeks ago? No!
The cover up stories are not adding up.

1 Like

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sapele914(m): 12:03am On May 06, 2017
takenadoh:
Really this is another tales by Moon light, to distract Nigerians coming at the right time, 1.6 Million dollars as at that time with open market rate of about 300N to Dollars is 480Million, meanwhile Linda Ikeji's Mansion in Banana Island is estimated to be between 450 -500 M, who is fooling who please?
Are you an estate valuer?Who told you the price of Linda Ikeji's mansion?,the same people that told you the price of the flat at osbourne,so who is deceiving you? mumu,i guess your mind is playing tricks on you, conspiracy theorist.

6 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by seguno2: 12:08am On May 06, 2017
sapele914:
Are you an estate valuer?Who told you the price of Linda Ikeji's mansion?,the same people that told you the price of the flat at osbourne,so who is deceiving you? mumu,i guess your mind is playing tricks on you, conspiracy theorist.

Please check out the post below:

https://www.nairaland.com/2671314/price-linda-ikejis-house-banana
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sapele914(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2017
seguno2:

The same Oke whose NIA denied ownership of the money?
Oke is simply a fall guy to cover up for the ATM minister and his girlfriend who own the apartment and the money inside.
Some people no just get sense who informed you on your conspiracy theory oloye daft punk,abi your papa dey work for NIA?

3 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Ralphlauren(m): 12:08am On May 06, 2017
takenadoh:

But you recognise there is a difference between 300-350M and 480M?

Read my post again.

It's very likely that figure is inclusive of legal and agency fees.

Besides I'm sure that flat was bought during the GEJ tenure (post 2010). You can't compare the value of the flat post 2010 to how much a flat was sold at the same ikoyi in 2008.

2 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by takenadoh: 12:09am On May 06, 2017
sapele914:
I never called you a MUMU, I did something called "Google" search and I can remember when the house thing came up and she said it was above the amount people were speculating.
So you the none MUMU real Estate person , please Educate us.
Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by takenadoh: 12:11am On May 06, 2017
sapele914:
Some people no just get sense who informed you on your conspiracy theory oloye daft punk,abi your papa dey work for NIA?
Just noticed you've been insulting people, all this kids on NL.
Sorry I even quoted you. No need to quote me cos I won't reply.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by takenadoh: 12:13am On May 06, 2017
Ralphlauren:

Read my post again.

It's very likely that figure is inclusive of legal and agency fees.

Besides I'm sure that flat was bought during the GEJ tenure (post 2010). You can't compare the value of the flat post 2010 to how much a flat was sold at the same ikoyi in 2008.

Well what you would have done would have done was to give us the estimated value for a flat around that period, we really don't care if Abacha or MKO was the president.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Ralphlauren(m): 12:18am On May 06, 2017
takenadoh:

Well what you would have done would have done was to give us the estimated value for a flat around that period, we really don't care if Abacha or MKO was the president.

It appears you can't read and understand my post. You are obviously very very slow with the IQ of a rat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sapele914(m): 12:21am On May 06, 2017
cristianisraeli:

i dont need to any aproko friend..i have the internet...maybe u dont understand my comment..the most expensive flat in banana island is 150M..u can buy a full mansion with $1.6million in banana island..are u telling me houses are more expensive in ikoyi and its cheaper in banana island?
Of course houses in old Ikoyi are more expensive than Banana island and for your information Banana Island is a suburb of ikoyi. It's the same way some flats in Victoria Island are more expensive than a mansion in VGC. We don't need Google for the information,we live in these neighborhoods so we can talk from experience.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by takenadoh: 12:22am On May 06, 2017
Ralphlauren:

It appears you can't read and understand my post. You are obviously very very slow with the IQ of a rat.
You've been communicating with your kind.
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by GavelSlam: 12:23am On May 06, 2017
Ralphlauren:

You mean snail?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by seguno2: 12:24am On May 06, 2017
sapele914:

Did you read the earlier denial or you are too lazy for that?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sapele914(m): 12:39am On May 06, 2017
seguno2:

Exactly why i question your sense of comprehension you conspiracy theorist you are weighing your case in your own words on an earlier denial of the NIA who said they were not aware of the funds,not the facts that Mr Oke had stashed the funds away in a safe house unknown to his colleagues,monies I guess stolen from jonathan's campaign, just the same way wike ,FFK and fayose in an earlier accusation initially claimed Amaechi was the owner of the flat,even they have shut up on this issue, you are still spilling crap. A lot has happened in the last 3 weeks I guess your mind is still trapped in the past.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sapele914(m): 12:41am On May 06, 2017
seguno2:

Exactly why i question your sense of comprehension you conspiracy theorist you are weighing your case in your own words on an earlier denial of the NIA who said they were not aware of the funds,not the facts of the case that Mr Oke had stashed the funds away in a safe house unknown to his colleagues,monies I guess stolen from jonathan's campaign, just the same way wike ,FFK and fayose in an earlier accusation initially claimed Amaechi was the owner of the flat,even they have shut up on this issue, you are still spilling crap. A lot has happened in the last 3 weeks I guess your mind is still trapped in the past.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by Coolgent(m): 12:42am On May 06, 2017
May God punish our former drunkard President cry

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by nurex01(m): 12:44am On May 06, 2017
To be sincere, it's unfair purchasing house with that amount. What did they plan to leave behind for our unborn children?
Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by logica(m): 12:54am On May 06, 2017
nurex01:
To be sincere, it's unfair purchasing house with that amount. What did they plan to leave behind for our unborn children?
Hopefully, your unborn children will not be hailing their oppressors (the children of the looters) as the current generation is.

Just to be clear, there is nothing unfair about purchasing a house for that amount if you legitimately earned the money.

5 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by davidif: 12:59am On May 06, 2017
nurex01:
Ramon Oladimeji

http://punchng.com/suspended-nia-boss-wife-bought-ikoyi-flat-with-1-6m-cash-says-efcc/

Wow!!! so the intelligence agencies is how you steal money nowadays?

5 Likes

Re: Folashade Oke Bought Ikoyi Flat With $1.6m Cash, Says EFCC by sisisioge: 1:00am On May 06, 2017
Hmmm...so much for a covert operation claim! May God save the country from the hands of the wicked.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Photos Of Dignitaries At Wedding Of Gov Amosun's Daughter & Abike Dabiri's Son / MKO Abiola: Fani Kayode Reacts To Buhari’s Declaration Of June 12 Democracy Day / Instructions Written Down For Buhari, Man Raises Concern

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.