Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left (65966 Views)

Bride In Tears As She Chases Groom After Being Dumped At The Altar In DeltaState / Unhappy Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom At The Altar, Pushes Him Away. Photos / Shy Bride Refuses To Kiss Groom At The Altar In Port Harcourt. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by dangotesmummy: 10:57pm On May 14, 2017
hush15:

Gf, I understand what you saying but I don't agree. Was it the parent that introduce the guy and choose him to be her suitor?

If the answer is no, then the parents are not at fault at all. Lesson learnt is when you are not ready for it, don't go showing him off to your parent.

I just feel she succumbed to fear if the unknown. She dated this guy and all the while, she didn't mind at all. When it got to marriage, she still didn't say anything. They might have gone for counselling sef but she didn't utter a word on her reservations. On the wedding day is when she now realised she is not strong for it. This has nothing to do with age but the fear of so many thing she didn't want to come to terms with in reality. I remember on my wedding day, I couldn't believe it was me throughout cos I had always dread the idea of being married but guess what, I just took it as it comes and eventually it ended up being fun when I look back in retrospect. Up till now, I still can't believe am hooked but guess what, I am and am loving it. Trying to be better. My wife still thinks I might still run away cos she can't believe it too cos have always had my doubts. Now, I replace all my doubts with faith and when I think about it, it makes me want to live my wife.

When it comes to marriage, nobody is perfect. And there is nothing like the perfect guy or girl, it just you knowing you can stand with this person and make progress together. Love doesn't cut it be cause we think love is what propels a marriage. If I don't love him, I can't marry him but you see, that thing called love is suppose to be the result of your marriage cos that's what union produces. You may not fancy the person but eventually, that person becomes thing that ever happened in your life. That's always the story. True love story always end up in being with person you never thought it could be possible with and it's usually the best love story that last forever. Neway, if am the guy, I would take it as it is and move on. No quarrels and move on cos like the bible says, all things work together for good.

Am sure if she is willing, cos I want to believe the guy genuinely loves her for him not to see her reservations, the guy would have make a good husband for her and I might be wrong but then I don't so. The crazy thing in all these is that I hope she makes a better choice when she fully decides cos like my ex, she would wish she never left but I guess it's all for the best
lmao oga Ade e be like say you dey watch too much telenundo

Broda this is not Gardner's daughter neither is it second chance or secret of the sand or even passions.this is reality.com

People differ,a woman going into a marriage out of let me sha please daddy and mummy because of the money they've invested is only selling herself to misery.yes I agree she made the mistake of bringing a man she wasn't sure of marrying home. That was totally her fault but is it not better now that she realised that she Didn't love this guy and make a u turn than entering finish and any small disagreement you will hear if not for my father you think I will marry you

Abi a situation where she's committing adultery or elopes with the man she truly loves.this thing is a win win situation o it's just that you're not seeing it the way I'm seeing it.it's better that she voiced out now so the guy will move front and find another wife and the girl will follow suit.

There's nothing like love grows.infact nothing the guy does will ever impress her.she will begin to see sex with him as something irritating. Infact it will affect almost every part of their lives and the guy will feel he's putting his all and she's not reciprocating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by lereinter(m): 10:59pm On May 14, 2017
mmuonso:
Bum bum is a fool, yeah forced marriages should not be accepted, but why wait till the weeding day, eeh kwa ?

cold things for u
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by stuffs4me(m): 11:12pm On May 14, 2017
Cordis92:
It's really pathetic imaging what that young man went through after that day, but I pray he finds a woman who will love him and be his wife. Every disappointment is a blessing. The lady saved him from unhappy marriage or future divorce.

Lesson to people who like recommended marriage, please ask the person if he or she really loves you and is ready to take the walk with you. Ask well o

I won't judge the lady. She is old enough to know what she wants. I pray God helps her in her life journey.

I pray someone does the same to you.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by chukwudi3(m): 11:22pm On May 14, 2017
terrezo2002:
Was she forced to stay during the wedding preparation?
Was she forced to wear the wedding gown?
Why would she bring shame to the family and friends?
I think they are doing this lady somewhere. Someone is playing with her destiny.
God save us from women like this.
I pray for grace for the both families to bear the shame, forget the past and move on.
As for her. May God deliver her from destiny wasters. You never can tell, someone who might be there bewitching her. Some Africans can do anything just to see you not succeed.
And to ha, it's normal bt by the tym she gets to 45 without ordinary sssss, she go believe. Who will com again sef?.......Bros u go go? Noooooo . for wat? Make she call off the wedding for altar? God forbid!
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by omowumeee(f): 11:25pm On May 14, 2017
Fourwinds:
y should u be reasoning like this.? do d wedding and then go for divoice.? do u understand d simple answer Jesus Christ told us to give.? He said let your YES be YES and your NO be NO.
Many marriage started with Jesus Christ n ddnt end well
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Fourwinds: 11:33pm On May 14, 2017
omowumeee:
Many marriage started with Jesus Christ n ddnt end well
you must be confused.....y go into a marriage when u know it won't last...it is better to tell ur partner not to go ahead with d marriage
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by princefunmmy(m): 11:34pm On May 14, 2017
Xmen149:

On behalf of boxers training under anthony joshua,.we dnt beat ladies cool,.lai lai cool....we give her to those that like slay queen/mama ..to "bumbum bigger than bumbay" likers this is yours angry
Lolzzz, since you rejected the offer, over to the slay lovers
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by princefunmmy(m): 11:35pm On May 14, 2017
Xmen149:

On behalf of boxers training under anthony joshua,.we dnt beat ladies cool,.lai lai cool....we give her to those that like slay queen/mama ..to "bumbum bigger than bumbay" likers this is yours angry
Lolzzz, since you rejected the offer, over to the slay lovers

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by omowumeee(f): 11:53pm On May 14, 2017
EVILFOREST:

How could she take such a decision, when most LADIES reason the same.......

Confused Creatures.....
Continue waiting...
I pity the man, who wants to settle down with such a name........
How couldn't she take such a decision? she didnt cancel a week b4,but on that day! ..she should have at least gone into it, give it a chance..a lot started happy and it didn't end well... Her case might just be different but if it still doesn't work, *Divorce* .. is that a bad thing? in the world we currently live in? There's no confusion anywhere.. Men just fail to comprehend
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by jamelite: 11:58pm On May 14, 2017
A lady of 30 refusing to get married
Who nows if she be homo lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by omowumeee(f): 12:09am On May 15, 2017
Fourwinds:
you must be confused.....y go into a marriage when u know it won't last...it is better to tell ur partner not to go ahead with d marriage
why say yes in the first place? she should have maintained a strong "No" from the onset, not wait till that day! How bout those that thought it will last forever but didn't last a year? nothing is certain In life
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Alltek(m): 12:42am On May 15, 2017
She wasn't satisfied like most Nigerian girls would have been. Sure, he had a good job, he was very caring, quite handsome, he would never hit her, but she knew there was more to it than just material things.

There had to be a connection, she had to love him, if she had gone ahead with the marriage, it would have amounted to cheating, cheating the guy and cheating herself.

She did a really courageous thing there mhen.

Bravo Bunmi.

This should be a lesson to our Nigerian ladies who just chase after the wealth and luxury and end up like our Nollywood ladies who end up with broken homes, broken faces, and even now, broken skulls.

Then age isn't a criteria in marriage, a lot of people have been pushed into their coffins because they thought they were running out of time, if you're 20 and you find a man you love, you're matured psychologically, then you go for him.

What if she wasn't ready. If she had rushed into that marriage and started cheating later, we would crucify her right? Have you ever stopped to wonder why a lot of people cheat in marriages? Especially women in rich homes. That's cos a lot of them rushed into those marriages as a result of sheer stupidity, arrangee marriage( as is popular with wealthy families), bad counsel or outright greed.

Let's commend her courage.

P.S: That bum bum sef might have gotten in the way.

Lemme come and be going before they crucify me.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by luminouz(m): 12:43am On May 15, 2017
Realkenny:
Love is not an immediate stuff it takes time, you can live with someone you don't like but as time goes on love is built.

I have heard of rape victims who eventually fell in love with the person who raped them.

Love.
Ogbeni forget d rape story abeg..DAT is psychological conditioning... Its called Stockholm syndrome n DAT is not LOVE!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by tk4rd: 2:07am On May 15, 2017
Just because of the pressure from her family and the excess anxiety in them due to the happiness that she would be a married woman soon, coupled with the confusion that filled her head and the stubbornness of her being,, she broke the heart of a young man who loved her so much and made up his mind to live with her and her weaknesses forever..
All the reasons she gave here was just about her and her people.. It has nothing,, I mean,, NOTHING AT ALL to do with the man in question...
What kind of woman is this.??
(It's like she doesn't live alone on her own., or that she wasn't the one that found and knew the guy by herself,, or both..
If not, why was her family so much involved in the whole drama.?)
I tried going through her previous tweets..
It's either the story is made-up,, or that the account doesn't belong to the actual lady who cancelled her wedding,, or that this Bunmi of a lady (if she actually cancelled her wedding for nothing) is a totally carefree lady..
Imagine,, she was busy rejoicing and clapping for herself that she had accomplished her goal of 5k followers in 3months..
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by MrMcJay(m): 2:33am On May 15, 2017
Cordis92:
It's really pathetic imaging what that young man went through after that day, but I pray he finds a woman who will love him and be his wife. Every disappointment is a blessing. The lady saved him from unhappy marriage or future divorce.

Lesson to people who like recommended marriage, please ask the person if he or she really loves you and is ready to take the walk with you. Ask well o

I won't judge the lady. She is old enough to know what she wants. I pray God helps her in her life journey.

Hi, I'll like to chat with you privately without derailing this thread. May I send you a PM?
Cheers.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by fubymystic(m): 6:24am On May 15, 2017
princefunmmy:
Did I see this clearly.. "He'd never hit me, but I just don't like him like that"
Now we know your problem, you are a punching bag and you need a good boxer.. Where are those boxing men.. Over to you
lol...she watched fifty shades of Grey a bit too much..
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by DeRay98(m): 6:43am On May 15, 2017
alanka:
perhaps my theory is beyond human standard. If truly a man is leading a relationship, esterblishing it, nurturing it...then a man should know and help his partner to find more of herself.

The lady did not just say it in the wedding day i do believe. She must have been saying it in her body language/gesture, through proxy or absence but the young man may think as time goes on things will get better

What I know for sure is, the man if he truly loved her, he should not be in that relationship that far yet he should be with her in spirit, psychology and phisical.

The man beyong any person has better chance to decide what happens in the relationship and if he fails to make right decision things like this happens.
It is a pity for him anyway.

Here's a lady who did the unthinkable and you're there finding reasons to blame the groom for her actions.
What if the groom that did such?
I bet you probably would have looked for to shoot him dead.
Nough said.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:36am On May 15, 2017
DeRay98:

So many young girls don't understand the terminology you use.
An unloving marriage is a marriage where there's no expression of love or worst still cruelty towards a spouse.
In this context, a marriage has not even taken place neither did she say he wasn't loving towards her.
She didn't accuse him of anything that led to her withdrawal as your statement here portrays.
She's the one and only person who became unsure, developed cold feet due fear of the unknown.
She alone was the protagonist and villain of her action packed self implosion.

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by ShawttySoFyne(f): 7:40am On May 15, 2017
hush15:

While I believe anybody shouldn't be forced into any marriage, I still believe it's wrong what she did. This only happens when you don't know what you want cos it didn't have to get to the wedding day before you cancelled.a day before would still be perfect, not when everyone is already at the wedding and you decided not to show up. It's a very embarrassing position. She thought of herself alone but not the guy who believed he was about have a wife. It's a very devastating position for the guy. The humiliation is deep.

Anyway, after all said and done, it's come and gone and I pray when she is ready, it won't be one good for nothing fella she will now be tripping for and that one will now abuse her and we will begin to hear men are wicked stories because many ladies don't understand that when it comes to marriage, it takes more Its not a factor but a result of marriage
If you can agreed to date the guy, then you can grow to love the guy.
you've said well smiley
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by alanka(f): 8:20am On May 15, 2017
DeRay98:

Here's a lady who did the unthinkable and you're there finding reasons to blame the groom for her actions.
What if the groom that did such?
I bet you probably would have looked for to shoot him dead.
Nough said.

I am saying if I were the man I will rather help her find love instead of sticking with her with all characteristics of unhappy woman she must have exhibited along the line.

If she does not see me in her future must I fix myself therein? No, I will rather help her to find someone she sees in her future. Do you know why I will do that? Because I love her so much, I love her dearly and I will not want to see her cry, I will not want to see her suffer, I will put it upon myself to get her her dreamt future.

If after, she has exhibited the characteristics of unhappy woman in our relationship heading to marriage I am still waiting, pretending I don't know then I don't truly love her it means perhaps selfishness has blocked my eyes, it means I have one benefit I don't want to lose, it means perhaps, she has money or good background that I want to sit on...

I am not blaming him, I am just saying a man should be a man enough.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by hush15: 9:04am On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
lmao oga Ade e be like say you dey watch too much telenundo

Broda this is not Gardner's daughter neither is it second chance or secret of the sand or even passions.this is reality.com

People differ,a woman going into a marriage out of let me sha please daddy and mummy because of the money they've invested is only selling herself to misery.yes I agree she made the mistake of bringing a man she wasn't sure of marrying home. That was totally her fault but is it not better now that she realised that she Didn't love this guy and make a u turn than entering finish and any small disagreement you will hear if not for my father you think I will marry you

Abi a situation where she's committing adultery or elopes with the man she truly loves.this thing is a win win situation o it's just that you're not seeing it the way I'm seeing it.it's better that she voiced out now so the guy will move front and find another wife and the girl will follow suit.

There's nothing like love grows.infact nothing the guy does will ever impress her.she will begin to see sex with him as something irritating. Infact it will affect almost every part of their lives and the guy will feel he's putting his all and she's not reciprocating

I do agree with you about the aftermath that could happen if she decides to ahead with the marriage. I also didn't imply she should have gone on with the marriage out of sentiments or parental influence of some sort but my point here is next time, she should think it through well before she says yes.

Marriage is serious business and the minute it pops up, take it serious. If she can't deal with it yet, don't even take it further. Not play along hoping you will be able to swallow the bitter pill as it goes. You talking just bout the girl, do you think it's easier for the guy or you feel it's just a walk through the park for Him? If he knew she wasn't ready, am sure he would have push the day further to be sure, not to disappoint him on the actual day of the event.

Newway, it doesn't matter. Like I said earlier, the problem is the girl and not knowing what she wants. Even if she now found love in another guy, can she handle it and the pressure that comes with it and for a fact, a girl that will misbehave will misbehave whether she loves the guy or not. Marriage is never based on emotions....
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by dangotesmummy: 9:37am On May 15, 2017
hush15:

I do agree with you about the aftermath that could happen if she decides to ahead with the marriage. I also didn't imply she should have gone on with the marriage out of sentiments or parental influence of some sort but my point here is next time, she should think it through well before she says yes.

Marriage is serious business and the minute it pops up, take it serious. If she can't deal with it yet, don't even take it further. Not play along hoping you will be able to swallow the bitter pill as it goes. You talking just bout the girl, do you think it's easier for the guy or you feel it's just a walk through the park for Him? If he knew she wasn't ready, am sure he would have push the day further to be sure, not to disappoint him on the actual day of the event.

Newway, it doesn't matter. Like I said earlier, the problem is the girl and not knowing what she wants. Even if she now found love in another guy, can she handle it and the pressure that comes with it and for a fact, a girl that will misbehave will misbehave whether she loves the guy or not. Marriage is never based on emotions....
very true
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by manikspears: 9:44am On May 15, 2017
ShawttySoFyne:
No one should ever be forced into an unloving marriage
Hope you would say that if the groom is your brother.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by manikspears: 10:29am On May 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
She did date him a little.
Followed him to do blood test
Introduction
Marriage course
Plan the wedding and fix date
Print invitation cards and shared them to friends and families
Then changed her mind on their wedding day.

She should be sacrificed to any available god. That's if they will accept her
Sanpana may consider managing her for desert undecided
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by 2nattie(m): 11:41am On May 15, 2017
Kondomatic:
She did date him a little.
Followed him to do blood test
Introduction
Marriage course
Plan the wedding and fix date
Print invitation cards and shared them to friends and families
Then changed her mind on their wedding day.

She should be sacrificed to any available god grin grin. That's if they will accept her
.But you wicked small.

She should have said NO well before now instead of this balderdash she is spewing right now. Nobody is in favour of a forced marriage, but leaving it this late is a very stupid thing to do. All the money wey dem don spend nko? Who go reimburse am? The shame that comes with it for the guy and his family, how will they recover from it? Lubbish You too make sense Kondomatic
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by manikspears: 12:33pm On May 15, 2017
skales67:
Na wah o. But the babe get ukwu and bumbum sha. no be lie

See the babe here. You can see her uncovered face and her other pics here:

http://naijaxrated..com/p/pictures-ob-bunmi-bum-bum-who-dumped.html
Na olosho undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Nobody: 1:13pm On May 15, 2017
dangotesmummy:
ask God for forgiveness for taking her destiny into her own hands,ask God for forgiveness because she doesn't have power of choice, ask God for forgiveness because it's no longer her life.

Ask God for Forgiveness because she's a deceiver!, a liar! She should have let out her intentions before they get engaged! She wore the engagement ring when he first put it in her hand and she never removed it then and say no! When he proposed to her she should have walked away and leave him down on his knees just like that lady did in that viral photo once shared some weeks ago!. She should have straighten out her choice when are family and friends were pushing her, and say it to their face what she wants atleast she's 30, She should have taken her destiny into her hands before they plan the wedding, bought the cloths, pay for the reception and all things, IS SHE A BABY, IS SHE A TODDLER!! doesn't she knows what all these means while there were planning, haba!!
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by josepacified: 2:27pm On May 15, 2017
what happens when u din watch too much Indian movies.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Fourwinds: 3:05pm On May 15, 2017
omowumeee:
why say yes in the first place? she should have maintained a strong "No" from the onset, not wait till that day! How bout those that thought it will last forever but didn't last a year? nothing is certain In life
it means such a person wants to eat his or her cake and still have it....

how can u say going into marriage a person may not be certain.....it is better d person go into gambling..
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by dangotesmummy: 7:27pm On May 15, 2017
Tosinex:
Ask God for Forgiveness because she's a deceiver!, a liar! She should have let out her intentions before they get engaged! She wore the engagement ring when he first put it in her hand and she never removed it then and say no! When he proposed to her she should have walked away and leave him down on his knees just like that lady did in that viral photo once shared some weeks ago!. She should have straighten out her choice when are family and friends were pushing her, and say it to their face what she wants atleast she's 30, She should have taken her destiny into her hands before they plan the wedding, bought the cloths, pay for the reception and all things, IS SHE A BABY, IS SHE A TODDLER!! doesn't she knows what all these means while there were planning, haba!!
she should have walked out so that her family will rain curses and insults on top of her head.

The thing is that when you are of marriageable age especially 30upwards and you're not married in Nigeria, your family begins to see you as a nuisance, parasite or pest and so when any man comes and proposes to you in their presence you should say yes.your feelings towards the guy is immaterial. Saying no to him means you're not reasonable,you're possessed, you have spirit husband or whatever funny religious connotations they come up with. In fact all of them will be all up in your business giving you different unsolicited opinions and advice at the same time that you'll become confused and making a final decision will be slow
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by Nobody: 7:43am On May 16, 2017
dangotesmummy:
she should have walked out so that her family will rain curses and insults on top of her head.

The thing is that when you are of marriageable age especially 30upwards and you're not married in Nigeria, your family begins to see you as a nuisance, parasite or pest and so when any man comes and proposes to you in their presence you should say yes.your feelings towards the guy is immaterial. Saying no to him means you're not reasonable,you're possessed, you have spirit husband or whatever funny religious connotations they come up with. In fact all of them will be all up in your business giving you different unsolicited opinions and advice at the same time that you'll become confused and making a final decision will be slow

looking at the bolded, what was then her last resort at the dine minute, tell me. Now she didn't just received curses from her family, she received separation too and deep hatred from others, If the guy she did that to was a cultists or a terrible person, she would have been lamenting or languishing in pain by now! You don't need to smell what you ain't gonna eat. Be factual, be straight, don't be intimidated, stand on your word and tarry not on it! I know of a woman that marry at age 60, I even attended the wedding, and the world didn't break, so why putting another man's life in jeopardy because of your uncertainty, the scripture says a double minded person receives nothing from God. She made the finest decision seemingly best to her but she so long delayed it putting so many things in uproar, so many things that have started haunting her and that might continue for the rest of her life.
Re: Lady Who Abandoned Her Fiance At The Altar In 2015 Finally Explains Why She Left by faithscharms(f): 10:59am On Sep 07, 2017
Some women tho..you were forced all tru the period you guys dated and you couldn't call it off until the wedding day when groom is already at the alter?

Godforbid,anyway some men deserve what they get,why will a sane man want to marry a lady with bum bum as her social media name?what do you expect?some little little signs are always there but people always ignore them,now look at the monumental embarrassment he went through because he used his dik to think rather than his brain.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

When Your Boyfriend Is Giving You Tough Competition(pics) / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / My Husband Cut Short My Sexual Pleasure With His Cousin When He Caught Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.