Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,677 members, 7,809,572 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150553 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by samexycool(m): 12:17am On May 18, 2017
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:17am On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
The worst of all is that some people even erupt in that process lipsrsealed

If it touches the woman without her consent that is assault right there.

5 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nickymezor(f): 12:21am On May 18, 2017
tosyne2much:
Assuming we happen to be on the same queue and no you come dey my front.. Make I no talk sha cool
Finish ur comment nw. Do I bite?
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Makapedia: 12:25am On May 18, 2017
Konji na bastad ........
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:26am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

What a question! Is there an age when it is appropriate to act in a lewd manner in public?
I bet if you're matured you wouldn't have uttered the previous statement and you probably mayt be a JJC on nairaland.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Brownbaba: 12:26am On May 18, 2017
This prick na MTN.....anywhere you go....
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tosyne2much(m): 12:27am On May 18, 2017
Nickymezor:
Finish ur comment nw. Do I bite?
I'm definitely going to use my joystick to rub you from behind

Wait! Did I just say that? shocked
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 12:28am On May 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Hope if it was your sister, wife, daughter or mother, you would say the same wink

What you don't want for your family, don't wish for others. Your female relatives enjoy perverts rubbing genitals on their butt?

SAY NO TO SEXUAL HARASSMENT

If you have any sense left n your numskull, you should know that the girl would be feeling it, yet she didn't complain or move. If the girl didn't like what was going on, she would accoust the guy and probably slap him for harassment. My family members are decent and won't make themselves available for harassment like that lady is making herself available.

You are a cursed fool for mentioning my family. Again, you are cursed fool.

6 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:28am On May 18, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
I bet if you're matured you wouldn't have uttered the previous statement and you probably mayt be a JJC on nairaland.

Yeah right. If you were matured you wouldn't even think of molesting unsuspecting women in a public queue.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by AllHailBiafra(m): 12:31am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

Yeah right. If you were matured you wouldn't even think of molesting unsuspecting women in a public queue.
Dawn with you kid
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:31am On May 18, 2017
AllHailBiafra:
Dawn with you kid

Done, not dawn.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 12:33am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

If you have any sense left n your numskull, you should know that the girl would be feeling it, yet she didn't complain or move. You are a cursed fool for mentioning my family. Again, you are cursed fool.

grin You are already cursed for promoting sexual harassment.

Do unto others as you wish done to you. Your daughter, wife, sisters and mum too would be enjoying anonymous phalluses poking their bums tongue

That's what you were saying, ain't it? grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 12:36am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

Use your brain and eyes if they are not dead yet. That girl is not unsuspecting. She was feeling the thing, yet she stayed put. Looks like stupid sentiment has blinded your reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 12:37am On May 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin You are already cursed for promoting sexual harassment.

Do unto others as you wish done to you. Your daughter, wife, sisters and mum too would be enjoying anonymous phalluses poking their bums tongue

That's what you were saying, ain't it? grin

It is you that is cursed for being a blind idiot. I doubt if you even have data to watch the video. Opelope mtn 10mb, you and your generation wouldn't have had access to internet.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:39am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

Use your brain and eyes if they are not dead yet. That girl is not unsuspecting. She was feeling the thing, yet she stayed put. Looks like stupid sentiment has blinded your reasoning

You don't know what she felt, you are only assuming she was aware of what was going on. I doubt she invited or agreed to what that fool was doing to her. Use your brain if it is not dead yet, that could be your daughter, your sister, your wife or your mother next time.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Oju4190: 12:40am On May 18, 2017
Ambode nor see dis one now oooo.After now innocent VIO he go punish
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 12:42am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You don't know what she felt, you are only assuming she was aware of what was going on. I doubt she invited or agreed to what that fool was doing to her. Use your brain if it is not dead yet, that could be your daughter or your wife or your mother next time.

Open your eyes wide and watch the video, then you will agree that your comments are senseless and stupid.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 12:43am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

It is you that is cursed for being a blind idiot. I doubt if you even have data to watch the video. Opelope mtn 10mb, you and your generation wouldn't have had access to internet.

grin. I am happy i made you cry. Now, your blood is hot when it was suggested for your female relatives.

If the lady in the video has a brother and he sees your very STUPID comment, that's exactly how he would feel too.

I just prayed for you that your own family would get what you wish for others and you are crying here grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:45am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

Open your eyes wide and watch the video, then you will agree that your comments are senseless and stupid.

I have seen folks like you go to jail for foolishness like this. It appears you think with your prick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:49am On May 18, 2017
NwaObinkita:
Na wa, somebody can not tap current in peace without aproko people on his matter again undecided

Walahi if na me and most of the guys on NL we will do the same.
See the way the girl yansh set for that gown

This body no be wood, you can not carry a sumptuous something like that, place it within reach and man pikin preek no go tap small current.

(I truly wish he was standing behind the girl standing behind him... That one's yansh is round like Potiskum beans; infact it is a gift to mankind)

guy are you support this immoral act of such...

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 12:49am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

I have seen folks like you go to jail for foolishness like this. It appears you think with your pick.

Please don't mind him. One's upbringing determines what you think is right or wrong....

He believes that a woman would enjoy any stranger poking her buttocks with his penis. I just simply wished his relatives the same and he started wailing.

Guys like this, don't be surprised when you see them in front seats at the Church shouting JEEESSSSUS!!!!! Or Mosque - Allah Akbar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 12:49am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

I have seen folks like you go to jail for foolishness like this. It appears you think with your pick.

It is clear you are an unrepentant, and probably generational, idiot. If your life doesn't depend on mtn 10mb, open that video and watch instead of commenting like a blind, obstinate fool

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:52am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

It is clear you are an unrepentant, and probably generational, idiot. If your life doesn't depend on mtn 10mb, open that video and watch instead of commenting like a blind, obstinate fool

You sound really daft, I can assure you that you are just one erection away from groping a stranger to some hairy guy groping your backside in jail.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 12:52am On May 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

grin. I am happy i made you cry. Now, your blood is hot when it was suggested for your female relatives.

If the lady in the video has a brother and he sees your very STUPID comment, that's exactly how he would feel too.

I just prayed for you that your own family would get what you wish for others and you are crying here grin grin

You are the one crying. Your generation, being cursed with poverty, have to rely on free 10mb. That is why you ate disgracing your parents with stupidity on social media. Open the video and watch before d whole world sees you as a complete dunce.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BalogunIdowu(m): 12:53am On May 18, 2017
imagine if he cant handle such in that situation, worst lets assume what he has seen triggered that sympathetic response...he was enjoying the immoral act....

females too stop killing men with your tight fitted outfits for creators sake!

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 12:56am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

Tonytony208 message to his father- You are the one crying. Your generation, being cursed with poverty, have to rely on free 10mb. That is why you ate disgracing your parents with stupidity on social media. Open the video and watch before d whole world sees you as a complete dunce.

Yes, my friend, i agree with your message grin BYE

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 12:56am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You sound really daft, I can assure you that you are just one erection from groping a stranger to some hairy guy groping your backside in jail.

You are commenting without adequate info. So you are the daft and obstinate fool here. Watch the video first and you will agree that your entire life is a waste of oxygen.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 12:58am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

You are commenting without adequate info. So you are the daft and obstinate fool here. Watch the video first and you will agree that your entire life is a waste of oxygen.

You are definitely a potential rapist. There's absolutely no justification for what you saw in that video, that is if you watched it at all.
What adequate info? There's enough there to get you convicted as a sex offender.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by eaglechild: 12:59am On May 18, 2017
There is absolutely no evidence that the man was erect.
Silly bloggers.

4 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 1:02am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You are definitely a potential rapist. There's absolutely no justification for what you saw in that video that is if you watched it all.

We have already identified him as a rapist, some of the others have showed their colors on this thread. Soon, we would see :

A nairalander "tonytony208" was caught trying to grope a woman in a bus at Ojuelegba, after the woman descended on him with hot slaps,the crowd gathered to teach him a lesson he would never forget

It's a matter of time before tonytony208 makes front page grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner / White Man Rubbing His Nigerian Girlfriend's Backside In GTBank In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.