Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,627 members, 7,823,758 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos (150785 Views)

Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Was The Man Really Pressing His Manhood On The Lady's Backside While On Queue? / Man Caught Gazing At A Lady's Backside While She Passes By (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 1:04am On May 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

We have already identified him as a rapist, some of the others have showed their colors on this thread. Soon, we would see :

A nairalander "tonytony208" was caught trying to grope a woman in a bus at Ojuelegba, after the woman descended on him with hot slaps,

the crowd gathered to teach him a lesson he would never forget

It's a matter of time before tonytony208 makes front page grin

Lolzzz, you can't leave a child with that dude I swear.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 1:06am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

Lolzzz, you can't leave a child with that dude I swear.

You sound like ffucking minors is your area of expertise

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 1:07am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

You sound like ffucking minors is your area of expertise

You sound like a deranged sexual predator. How can you justify such a sick conduct in public view! Sickos everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 1:08am On May 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

We have already identified him as a rapist, some of the others have showed their colors on this thread. Soon, we would see :

A nairalander "LexngtonSteele" was caught trying to grope a woman in a bus at Ojuelegba, after the woman descended on him with hot slaps,the crowd gathered to teach him a lesson he would never forget

It's a matter of time before LexngtonSteele makes front page grin
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 1:08am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You sound like a deranged sexual predator.

Be very careful before you mistakenly ffuck your blood sister.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 1:10am On May 18, 2017
tonytony208:

Be very careful before you mistakenly ffuck your blood sister.

You come across as someone who would do exactly just that. You pretty much confirmed it here in front of the whole world.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 1:13am On May 18, 2017
[quote author=tonytony208 post=56625579][/quote]
wink

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by LexngtonSteele: 1:16am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You come across as someone who would do exactly just that. You pretty much confirmed it here in front of the whole world.

Just use my "silence for a fool" pix for him....all the so-called business he is doing on NL, all the clients have been warned that he is a useless sexual predator and rapist.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Guestlander: 1:16am On May 18, 2017
LexngtonSteele:

Just use my "silence for a fool" pix for him....all the so-called business he is doing on NL, all the clients have been warned that he is a useless sexual predator and rapist.

Lmao

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by pansophist(m): 1:17am On May 18, 2017
can't he just seek the service of a sex worker and satisfy his biological need? such an embarrassment.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 1:21am On May 18, 2017
men and their wahala...they don't touch wid hands again but with their d**cks...
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by AreaFada2: 1:27am On May 18, 2017
Sadly it can happen easily.

But he should have attempted to cover it.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by lilybonny(f): 1:29am On May 18, 2017
Crazy guy. undecidedHe needs a hot slap.

3 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by suremanpatriot: 1:30am On May 18, 2017
What?...and this girl doesn't feel something rockin her backside? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Stallione(m): 1:52am On May 18, 2017
Taaa,if i hear say the girl no no say di...c.k dey smoosh her tin mek biafra no stand.She is just enjoying n wishes it penetrates deeply.Some girls are like dat too,i cnt forget easily one day i entered bus,a girl with big n seductive bo...obs was sitting beside me n was pressing it hard on me.After a while i noticed the ni...pp..les got hard,shyness could not let me ask her wot she was doing. grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by BraniacX(m): 2:13am On May 18, 2017
Nikkigel:
men and their wahala...they don't touch wid hands again but with their d**cks...
I always win every contest wiff ma john thomas both in public and private, but with an A$$ like yours tag teaming with JT against me shocked bae, am scared shitless!
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 2:21am On May 18, 2017
aahhh pls dnt tink abt my own...i dnt want 2 fall a victim like dah babe

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by adontcare(f): 2:29am On May 18, 2017
Had dis experience before. Was just ashamed for d guys. Wack people dey exist o
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 2:37am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

You must have become an uncontrollable dissident in incest to be able to recognise those who do such. So, when did you ffuck your sister last? Buffon.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 2:37am On May 18, 2017
INTROVERT:
angry Na these kain people dey rape small small girls angry

But why can't the girl just raise alarm. This is not even in a private place. People would have gathered the man and beaten him up.

Apart from raising alarm too, she could also turn and give him a dirty slap. Plenty options available.

But No. She kept quiet.

It shows that she is indirectly consenting to it. This is the problem that the women folks don't ever want to solve or talk about. How can stick be chucking you and you wee keep kwayet ! undecided

God help us all.

2 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by tonytony208(m): 2:41am On May 18, 2017

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by futurenix(m): 2:44am On May 18, 2017
Guestlander:

What type of belt is that, made from elephant's hide?

It's a loose belt like he said and every other person is busy condemning the innocent guy.

What he is putting on is Jeans trousers and there's no amount of erection that can lift a dick inside jeans to a 90 degrees as the picture portrays.

Everyone is just condemning.

5 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by PDPGuy: 2:50am On May 18, 2017
BalogunIdowu:
imagine if he cant handle such in that situation, worst lets assume what he has seen triggered that sympathetic response...he was enjoying the immoral act....

females too stop killing men with your tight fitted outfits for creators sake!
It's wrong to blame the woman. She is free to wear whatever she wants as long as she is not violating any anti-nudity laws.
The onus is on the man to control his penis in such situations
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 3:02am On May 18, 2017
adontcare:
Had dis experience before. Was just ashamed for d guys. Wack people dey exist o

Did you raise alarm of let the guy know to stop what he was doing ?

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by lekzyn(m): 3:08am On May 18, 2017
letusbepieces:

if na ur sister or mama him dey do that wan, will u hail him and say dat? Let us always try to put ourselves in others shoe and be considerate.
be wise
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by madjune(m): 3:19am On May 18, 2017
Meanwhile in other news, this man does not have and Bleep to give...

And wished he saw the lady behind him instead.

1 Like

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by crackhouse(m): 3:21am On May 18, 2017
Bloggers will go to hell. How can u conclude that's his joystick? It's possible that's his belt. Some people usually leave the tail of their belt hanging and if the tail is short it can appear like that.

***** modified. Like sb said a jean will not allow the guy's di.ck to stand erect to that extent. It surely suppress it downwards.

Mischievous bloggers.

4 Likes

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by Nobody: 3:35am On May 18, 2017
Smh.
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by MrCork: 3:37am On May 18, 2017
kenonze:
Sad.
But I guess the lady sensed that yet could land him hot slap o

...voilentt is not the answer.....din't u gotttto school?..you homebase people mennnnn!!?(no ooofencse) undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by MrCork: 3:40am On May 18, 2017
informant001:
see more >>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/05/see-what-man-was-caught-doing-to-lady.html

...an by the way... Nottinn wrong with tapping current coz all men do it.. I lie? undecided
Re: Man Pressing His Manhood On A Lady's Backside While Waiting For Bus In Lagos by adontcare(f): 3:46am On May 18, 2017
cruchenuti:

Did you raise alarm of let the guy know to stop what he was doing ?
did not raise alarm. Just told him to stop. Raising alarm will just humiliate him.and he stooed and apologised

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Upload Your Pix Here Lets See How Handsome Or Pretty You Are / What I Found On My Sales Girl's Facebook Messages / Every Woman Is Born With This Talent Of Looking At Phone Of Partner

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.