Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,123 members, 7,818,368 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Why Do Men Like Virgins? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Men Like Virgins? (54465 Views)

Ladies Reveal Why They Are Still Virgins Or Practicing Celibacy / South African Virgins Reveal Why They Are Not In A Hurry To Have Sex / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Ramos16(m): 1:44pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:
She lied, why did she lie?
Was she planning to download hymen from Playstore?

Next time, she should say the truth.

For a change, let's forget what men think or say. You as a babe, are you satisfied with having several sexual partners? If you're satisfied, then fu<ck what they think and keep fu<king. The thing no get meter sef, na you go use your hand set the mileage

....but if you're overly bothered about what they think,then the answer you seek lies within you.

Not every man likes virgins though.

My goodness you are smart. I need to know you.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by MrGreenMavro: 1:44pm On May 19, 2017
Huee:

Guy chill...
So any lady who isn't a virgin is a runs girl or an repentant one in your world.
How fascinating!?
You need to get yourself educated and stop living in your archaic world...
It's Terrible
so which one you b V OR DV
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:44pm On May 19, 2017
Says who? Yuck give me a bad gurl who knows her way around the bedroom any time any day .

I don't want no virgin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Huee(f): 1:45pm On May 19, 2017
GreenMavro:
you sure? i saw this pix on complete sports last week angry angry
Lol..
grin
Can give you 5 or 10 pictures of the same outfit cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Huee(f): 1:46pm On May 19, 2017
GreenMavro:
so which one you b V OR DV

Why are you concerned?? undecided
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by fucklikant101(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
chenzen:
The world would be a better place if the ladies choose to be nuns with hymen ... The world will be a better place if all the guys choose to be monks... hehe. like if u agree with me
Ogbeni nobody go like this your comment grin Nairaland girls wey like fuuuuck pass anything embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Anfieldboss: 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
lestat:
Says who? Yuck give me a bad gurl who knows her way around the bedroom any time any day .

I don't want no virgin

Don't cry when u see her bleeping ur best friend

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Davifeghe(m): 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
Anfieldboss:
I'm a 26 year male virgin and I crave marrying a virgin too. Though I'm not particular my wife must be a virgin , but I do not want to marry a girl who has had too many sexual partners.
keep waiting

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by kayjee101: 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
Let's downplay the effect of her lie and face reality.
Maybe, this anecdote would tell you why.
A man bought a padlock with a single key attached to it. He used the padlock to lock his box. After sometimes, he found out that the padlock could actually be opened by so many diff keys other than the one it came with, of which one had opened it before he bought it. And subsequently, the key of the padlock could actually open any padlock it comes across. After the discovery, what did he do? He threw the padlock away and kept the key.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by cj4humanity: 1:48pm On May 19, 2017
Who virgin EPP? Being a virgin doesn't make you virgin Mary. Maybe the guy na ritualist

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Codyt(m): 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Next time, she should sa sady the truth.

For a change, let's forget what men think or say. You as a babe, are you satisfied with having several sexual partners? If you're satisfied, then fu<ck what they think and keep fu<king. The thing no get meter sef, na you go use your hand set the mileage

....but if you're overly bothered about what they think,then the answer you seek lies within you.

This cracked me up pretty bad grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:49pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

She lied because she was scared. She still told him the truth at the end but despite that, he left her and the main reason was because she wasn't a virgin. Not because she lied. Like men lie all the time but make a mountain out of a molehill when a woman does. I think that was very insensitive of him & all he was after was that clean cut. Because if he truly loved her instead of trying to hit that, he wouldn't have left. Just like that.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Codyt(m): 1:50pm On May 19, 2017
sonofspada:
Excuse Me .!
I don't like Virgins
Neither do I abeg cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:50pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

You are a wicked girl..walahi..you are wicked
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:
I'm just curious but I watched a movie were a guy broke up with his girlfriend after he found out she wasn't a virgin (cos initially she lied she was but later told him the truth). Not only in movies do these things happen, but also in reality. Why?

Men want virgins but they themselves aren't virgins. Going to mess up and shxt like that but when females do it. Oh no. She is a slut/LovePeddler etc. Gender inequality much? Not to be a "third wave feminist" or "neo-radical feminist" but this is how I feel. So much is expected of a lady but little is expected of a man. I mean, why?

The world is changing everyday. Stereotypes are being broken. If you expect women to be pure & chaste before marriage then why can't you? (referring to men)

P.S. if you can't be civil or polite. Get off this thread. Don't be a nuisance.
Men don't like virgins. I don't like virgins they can't do anything in bed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Codyt(m): 1:52pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Hmm...I still think she should have said the truth. Personally, I won't be with a man who sticks with me just because of hymen.
So, if were her, I would have cut off that guy the moment he became overly interested in my 'virginity'. The only exception is if he is one.

What exactly was she scared of?
WORDS ON MARBLE smiley
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by bameyi(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

You very right.. not every man like virgin am a man I've rather prefer a skill woman than a virgin. I don't want to be teaching her when am ready for action do you want a president who have no administrative experience or a driver with no skill. BUT TO BE CLEAR I NO WANT WITH OVER 10000 miles oh, if you understand.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by xismo(m): 1:54pm On May 19, 2017
Looking for a Virgin is like looking for an inexperienced driver. You can't offer what you don't have, sensitive men will always & always prefer an experience woman that will constantly make them beg for more. The inexperienced will constantly keep you on a search most especially the not ready to learn, take it or leave it.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by hylyne(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:
I'm just curious but I watched a movie were a guy broke up with his girlfriend after he found out she wasn't a virgin (cos initially she lied she was but later told him the truth). Not only in movies do these things happen, but also in reality. Why?

Men want virgins but they themselves aren't virgins. Going to mess up and shxt like that but when females do it. Oh no. She is a slut/LovePeddler etc. Gender inequality much? Not to be a "third wave feminist" or "neo-radical feminist" but this is how I feel. So much is expected of a lady but little is expected of a man. I mean, why?

The world is changing everyday. Stereotypes are being broken. If you expect women to be pure & chaste before marriage then why can't you? (referring to men)

If you can't stop posting movie scenes on NL, and at the same time requesting real life response get off NL.

Movie scenarios must be accompanied by movie responses....
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by TheLogicalMind(m): 1:56pm On May 19, 2017
Most of the guys who prioritise virginity are the biggest destroyers of virginity themselves, bloody hypocrites.As for me, the only expectation I have of my girl is that she is desperately in love with me cool Your past (whether you're a virgin or not) doesn't matter to me and I'm not the least bit interested in it unless it has a direct bearing on your future (i.e. you had a child out of wedlock etc) If you have gotten over your past and your exes and you have left them behind, then I am content to leave them behind too. There's no use in allowing baseless jealousy to ressurrect a buried past.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by drnoel: 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

The stereotyping is wrong, men don't like virgins. A few select men may do but they don't speak for the 100% of men on this earth. Virginity is overrated.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by CzarChris(m): 1:59pm On May 19, 2017
pocohantas:

Infact babe I love you for this. You are a virgin or not, makes no difference. Just don't f...ing lie to me, that's my own.

Though I would prefer a virgin as a wife, who no want tear rubber? But marrying a virgin wife has its own short comings and headaches.

In all things, all I need is just peace of mind in my marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 2:00pm On May 19, 2017
Me, like VIRGINS! I don't even like SEX! cheesy
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 2:02pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

Sorry Babe, you must have disvirgined by a mechanic
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Nobody: 2:03pm On May 19, 2017
Anfieldboss:

Don't cry when u see her bleeping ur best friend

Hey the fact she is great in bed doesn't .Is her A wh0re
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Jointhemiltons2(m): 2:04pm On May 19, 2017
Madam close mouth. It's not like we guys like virgins,myself ion like dem buh you shuldnt lie to be a virgin wen ur not. Left to me if u lied ur a virgin and I date u and find out u lied I'll just breakup with you jejely. Tell me the truth from the onset weda virgin or not and I'll still love you regardless.
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by HarveySpecter1: 2:05pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

Would you prefer a tokunbo phone to a new phone?
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by timilehin007(m): 2:06pm On May 19, 2017
sonofspada:
Excuse Me .!
I don't like Virgins

I sincerely don't like virgin too.. I break up with u straight if u happen to be a virgin

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by 1derful01: 2:07pm On May 19, 2017
Why do people like fresh bread, even though they've eaten lots of bread before?
We are all human it is bound to happen like that so both man and woman has the blame
Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by Macgabe(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

She lied because she was scared. She still told him the truth at the end but despite that, he left her and the main reason was because she wasn't a virgin. Not because she lied. Like y'all lie all the time but make a mountain out of a molehill when a woman does. I think that was very insensitive of him & all he was after was that clean cut.

Like I always say and advice, when a guy approached you and you are willing to date him,ensure you open up to him mostly those things he asked. At that point, he's ready for the worst and if at the end, he couldn't handle the truth he asked for, kindly bid him bye-bye and move on with your life. Lieing and deceiving a guy just to keep a relationship isn't the best because he will leave you when the truth comes out.
For those type of guys looking for virgins, I don't think that should be a criteria. Not all virgins are virgins and not all deflowered girls are actually deflowered. Either virgin or not, character is still the best prerequisite for a good and healthy relationship.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Men Like Virgins? by BabbanBura(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2017
Hyerin:

She lied because she was scared. She still told him the truth at the end but despite that, he left her and the main reason was because she wasn't a virgin. Not because she lied. Like y'all lie all the time but make a mountain out of a molehill when a woman does. I think that was very insensitive of him & all he was after was that clean cut.

I kept myself and wished to marry a virgin though it doesn't have to be but do not lie to me cos if I get to know later, that will be the end of that relationship be it marriage or mere dating.
I can marry a repentant prostitute provided you tell me the truth, you are ready to forgo that past life and we love each other equally.
LADIES, PLEASE DO NOT LIE TO US JUST BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP US - YOU ARE INSTEAD SHOWING USTHE EXIT. IT'S A RED FLAG FOR MOST GUYS!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How Do I End This Relationship?? / Lady Sends N125,000 Christmas List To Boyfriend & He Cries Out (Photos) / Meet Georgina Wambui, Kenyan Wheelchair-bound Woman Who Married Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.