Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24530 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Just keep reading, you'll change your tune very soon tongue
what did she say
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 2:18pm On May 26, 2017
Grace87:
Isnt your quote Xenophobic? I mean, you chasing people from other nationalities away?

Just asking! See your life!
So because your boyfriend is married and you're the sidechick, you want to heap all your frustrations on me?
Am I the Igbo guy who messed your life up?
You were carried away with a fine face and a big kondo, forgetting that you're nothing but a intimacy gadget to a Naija guy.
Abeg carry your oversize nyansh waka!
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:
what did she say

That ndiyamchaza lol. You know the meaning of that, ne?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:50pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

That ndiyamchaza lol. You know the meaning of that, ne?
mmm not exactly
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:
mmm not exactly

Kea mogatla. Hope the spelling is spot on tongue
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:57pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Kea mogatla. Hope the spelling is spot on tongue
o sh** I suspected it meant that,just wasn't too sure.is it written the dame way in Zulu?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:03pm On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:
o sh** I suspected it meant that,just wasn't too sure.is it written the dame way in Zulu?

In Zulu it's written the same way, except they say uyangichaza. The only difference is "ngi", whereas Xhosa say "ndi". There's really not much difference between the two languages, except here & there. We have way too many similarities, even more than the other two Nguni languages imo.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:10pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

In Zulu it's written the same way, except they say uyangichaza. The only difference is "ngi", whereas Xhosa say "ndi". There's really not much difference between the two languages, except here & there. We have way too many similarities, even more than the other two Nguni languages imo.
interesting!! Same as Tswana,Sotho and Pedi.these three languages have too many similarities,an outsider might not be able to tell the difference.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:
interesting!! Same as Tswana,Sotho and Pedi.these three languages have too many similarities,an outsider might not be able to tell the difference.

Yeah, kinda like that. But Pedi is a little weird out of the group imo. So how come you can't speak Sotho if you can speak Tswana? I find that odd. Can you at least understand it?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah, kinda like that. But Pedi is a little weird out of the group imo. So how come you can't speak Sotho if you can speak Tswana? I find that odd. Can you at least understand it?
yeah Pedi kinda stands out from the two.I can understand Tswana and I can speak a lil bit.

Can you understand all the Nguni languages 'cause I was in Mpumalanga few months ago with a friend of mine I swear I can't make sense of Ndebele,I think Zwati is more closer to Zulu than the rest
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:
yeah Pedi kinda stands out from the two.I can understand Tswana and I can speak a lil bit.

Can you understand all the Nguni languages 'cause I was in Mpumalanga few months ago with a friend of mine I swear I can't make sense of Ndebele,I think Zwati is more closer to Zulu than the rest

Oh OK. Yes I can understand them here & there. Ndebele is weird. Swazi too because they have that strange way of saying words lol. Hence I said, I can relate more to Zulu because you don't have to strain your ear trying to make out what they're saying, unlike the other two.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

Oh OK. Yes I can understand them here & there. Ndebele is weird. Swazi too because they have that strange way of saying words lol. Hence I said, I can relate more to Zulu because you don't have to strain your ear trying to make out what they're saying, unlike the other two.
okay,I'm really learnig something here.I need to learn all 11 officials languages..

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 26, 2017
Jayceon:
okay,I'm really learnig something here.I need to learn all 11 officials languages..

How many can you speak? Personally, I've given up on Venda & Shangaan. I don't think I even wanna learn them, TBH.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 26, 2017
ZarZar:

How many can you speak? Personally, I've given up on Venda & Shangaan. I don't think I even wanna learn them, TBH.
you and I are in the same boat with Venda & Shangaan,I understand almost all the languages but those too are something else,I've even given up watching Muvhango lol

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 5:23am On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

So now you're a tourist grin kidding. I know hey, but I'm glad we're trying to stop it and more and more small scale chicken farms are being funded by the government, I guess the Brazil scandal disgusted and woke us up cheesy.
sure the local chicken better .morning
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:16am On May 27, 2017
[s]
Grace87:
What happened to this young girl...was so sad and cruel. May her soul RIP.

Now I don't know how this thread, became a tribal boxing ring. But people, please we are all Africans, let's appreciate each other and stop fighting. This Xenophobic stories are just unstoppable, we cant do anything about it...I honestly feel like Xenophobic attacks starts when a foreign person does wrong, or kills a South African, now that is broad...South Africans, calls any foreign person a 'nigerian' whether you from Congo, Ghana, Zimbo etc...in south African you are Nigerian. With that being said, the 'Xenophobic' issue Nigerians rant about all the time is something that happened years ago...lately its just marches and online complains, there aren't any killings whatsoever...What the tabloids or news papers write isn't always true, because they use old pictures and old stories just to keep or add more clientele or more viewers/readers.

Lately in South Africa, Nigerians somehow have become part of us, we co-habit with them... And everything is going well, why are you all dwelling on old wounds?

Yes, Nigerian men loves SA women vice versa...its fine, let's live our lives and be happy.

Most people who comment on this threads, are uninformed and condemned by who knows what...Ya'll are just sitting there, reading newspapers about Xenophobic attacks blah blah.... If South Africa is that bad, with attacking your brothers...why are they still in SA? If you watch on youtube the recent stories, your brothers are saying that they are not leaving SA, they are here to stay, its now their home...which means they are living comfortably rather... Now what does that say about Nigeria? Every country has its own problems...violence and crime is everywhere (global) So please don be acting like Nigeria is a sub entrance to heaven!

It's the same as having children, and raising them painfully to see them leaving you to go stay with your neighbor...Its painful, I get it. but please 9ralanders, don be throwing us with stones naw!
[/s]

STFU!

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:54am On May 27, 2017
samtol4:
sure the local chicken better .morning

Anything South African is better tongue. Morning to you too.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 10:42am On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

Anything South African is better tongue. Morning to you too.
huh ...anything hmm while all things in mzansi is kind of good and big
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 12:37pm On May 27, 2017
samtol4:
huh ...anything hmm while all things in mzansi is kind of good and big

I hope you're enjoying.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 1:59pm On May 27, 2017
Lionessza:

I hope you're enjoying.
oh yes it is sweet and taste cheesy
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Grace87(f): 10:28am On May 28, 2017
nonut:

So because your boyfriend is married and you're the sidechick, you want to heap all your frustrations on me?
Am I the Igbo guy who messed your life up?
You were carried away with a fine face and a big kondo, forgetting that you're nothing but a intimacy gadget to a Naija guy.
Abeg carry your oversize nyansh waka!
No nigerian stupid guy can mess up my life honey...instead i was suppose to make his sorry life..... intimacy gadget or not....it aint yours, don be worried! Stupid asshole.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Grace87(f): 10:30am On May 28, 2017
FreddyKruger:

STFU!
Smh...dum Bleep!
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 12:17pm On May 28, 2017
Grace87:
No nigerian stupid guy can mess up my life honey...instead i was suppose to make his sorry life..... intimacy gadget or not....it aint yours, don be worried! Stupid asshole.
It looks like he did more than just mess up. The kondo must have been something else. You're broken and a lost case, it's evident from your post.
My advice is to use this built-up negative energy and turn your life around.
You suck.

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:30am On May 29, 2017
samtol4:
oh yes it is sweet and taste cheesy

wink
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 8:21am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

wink
morning how was your night
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:27am On May 29, 2017
I hate everything that concerns that country called south africa.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:45am On May 29, 2017
samtol4:
morning how was your night

Super. Hope you enjoyed yours.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Grace87(f): 10:12am On May 29, 2017
nonut:

It looks like he did more than just mess up. The kondo must have been something else. You're broken and a lost case, it's evident from your post.
My advice is to use this built-up negative energy and turn your life around.
You suck.
Who are you? and who cares? NOBODY! Why don't you go Bleep yourself!
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 10:18am On May 29, 2017
Lionessza:

Super. Hope you enjoyed yours.
The weather is sunny today which is fair

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 3:45pm On May 29, 2017
[s]
Grace87:
Smh...dum Bleep!
[/s]

Mtchewww! Swerve wit ur odour-ful men-strual flow..u Dull re_tar_ded ho-E!

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Grace87(f): 10:34am On May 30, 2017
FreddyKruger:

Mtchewww! Swerve wit ur odour-ful men-strual flow..u Dull re_tar_ded ho-E!
Haaaaaaaaa, LOL. Just shows how illiterate you were raised, you showing the whole world how your mother raised you, what a disgrace an waste of semen you are!

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Any Man Who Thinks All Women Want From Men Is Money, Has Low Self Esteem. / How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.