Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,397 members, 7,812,166 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:20 AM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24539 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 4:55pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Hi. Sort of . Thanks. You live in Durban?
yebo ngiyabonga
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 5:19pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Hi. Sort of . Thanks. You live in Durban?
yebo . Though not busier like joburg
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 5:34pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
there would be less amount of insults flying around if your countrymen could just get their noses out of our business.I don't see the point of this thread anyway....
They're not doing it in a South African forum, but in a Nigerian forum. If you don't like it, deactivate and stop whining.
You're the ones poking your noses into our business.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 5:51pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Yawning and laughing meme?
I thought you guys were out to defend your people? The cat got your fingers?
Smart people would ignore, knowing they're in a Nigerian forum and there are many Nigerians to contend with.
But you aren't, so you fight and run your fingers. When the heat becomes unbearable, you post memes to cover up.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 5:55pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

They're not doing it in a South African forum, but in a Nigerian forum. If you don't like it, deactivate and stop whining.
You're the ones poking your noses into our business.
use your Nigerian forum to address your own problems.KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF OURS

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 6:10pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
use your Nigerian forum to address your own problems.KEEP YOUR NOSE OUT OF OURS

We can do whatever we like in our forum, it's none of your damn business.
If you're not happy with it, create a South African forum and poke your nose in ours.
If you're here with us, be ready for anything that comes your way.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

We can do whatever we like in our forum, it's none of your damn business.
If you're not happy with it, create a South African forum and poke your nose in ours.
If you're here with us, be ready for anything that comes your way.
we can never stoop that low,create a forum just to discuss Nigeria? Hahaha..geez

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 7:01pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
we can never stoop that low,create a forum just to discuss Nigeria? Hahaha..geez
You can never stoop so low to do that, but you stooped so low to post crap in a Nigerian forum?
Abeg leave your trash for Lawma.
If Nigerians are all over your ass, it's probably because your people gave them a reason to.
Have you seen us attack Malawians, Senegalese, Ugandans and other African countries? No.
So, shut up.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:23pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

You can never stoop so low to do that, but you stooped so low to post crap in a Nigerian forum?
Abeg leave your trash for Lawma.
If Nigerians are all over your ass, it's probably because your people gave them a reason to.
Have you seen us attack Malawians, Senegalese, Ugandans and other African countries? No.
So, shut up.
what is this incoherent diarrhea you just typed?

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:

Isn't it funny when they have rice wars with their neighbouring countries. LOL!

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:46pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

Yawning and laughing meme?
I thought you guys were out to defend your people? The cat got your fingers?
Smart people would ignore, knowing they're in a Nigerian forum and there are many Nigerians to contend with.
But you aren't, so you fight and run your fingers. When the heat becomes unbearable, you post memes to cover up.

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 7:49pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
You asked a foolish question, I expect you to answer yourself.
Btw, the idiot secretly adding a "like" to your posts should stop licking your ass and get a job!
Fawking nut jobs!

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Vivica's show is starting right now on Lifetime wink
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 7:52pm On May 24, 2017

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:55pm On May 24, 2017
samtol4:
yebo . Though not busier like joburg

It's unfair to compare the two though lol. Are you Nigerian?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:02pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=ZarZar post=56842596]

Vivica's show is starting right now on Lifetime wink[/quote

Lol just celad him to record it, will watch it ngomso when I get home. And he seemed excited when I said yeka Vivica and strippers grin akazi shame.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:03pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=nonut post=56842677][/quote]

You've played your part.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:07pm On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Lionessza post=56842931][/quote]

Hahaha. He's in for a shocker. Don't be surprised to come home to umajaivane tomorrow grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 8:14pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

You've played your part.
She finally makes an actual comment. I thought we were going with memes?
Dumbos!
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:20pm On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. He's in for a shocker. Don't be surprised to come home to umajaivane tomorrow grin

Lol yeah. Yho more than lo acinga unguye after a few , lol thanks.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Isn't it funny when they have rice wars with their neighbouring countries. LOL!
lol rice wars? You killing me

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:24pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol yeah. Yho more than lo acinga unguye after a few , lol thanks.

You mean uyazi-giver xa ebambi plug? Hahaha. That's funny.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:25pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

She finally makes an actual comment. I thought we were going with memes?
Dumbos!

Goodnight.

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

You asked a foolish question, I expect you to answer yourself.
Btw, the idiot secretly adding a "like" to your posts should stop leaking your ass and get a job!
Fawking nut jobs!
i'll tell them to get a job when you decide to go back to school and learn how to differentiate between LEAKING and LICKING

Illiterate fool!!

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
lol rice wars? You killing me

Yes. Those which rice is better e-wars. It was even covered by an international journalist some weeks ago. Ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Yes. Those which rice is better e-wars. It was even covered by an international journalist some weeks ago. Ridiculous!
ohhh I have seen those "Nigerian rice is better Ghana's" threads,with so much shït going on in the world and some people are worried about who cooks better rice...whewwww

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:37pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
ohhh I have seen those "Nigerian rice is better Ghana's" threads,with so much shït going on in the world and some people are worried about who cooks better rice...whewwww

Frustration makes people petty as Bleep.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:38pm On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

You mean uyazi-giver xa ebambi plug? Hahaha. That's funny.

Hahahaha strongo chap, I used to get embarrassed coz my bloody friends always made sure une plug and uzofeja amadonga grin grin now I already expect the useless stripper in him to come out anytime grin.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 8:39pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Goodnight.

Awww! Tired of getting your ass kicked around?
If you did this in the first page with your dumb friends, this thread would have died on the second page.
But your foolishness got the better part of you.
Next time, learn to ignore if you can't deal.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Hahahaha strongo chap, I used to get embarrassed coz my bloody friends always made sure une plug and uzofeja amadonga grin grin now I already expect the useless stripper in him to come out anytime grin.

LMFAO. I can imagine. So you, uyafenqeza also? It's like you guys do jika majika live in my imagination

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:43pm On May 24, 2017
nonut:

Awww! Tired of getting your ass kicked around?
If you did this in the first page with your dumb friends, this thread would have died on the second page.
But your foolishness got the better part of you.
Next time, learn to ignore if you can't deal.

grin grin we retreat you've won Sir , OK?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by nonut: 8:44pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
i'll tell them to get a job when you decide to go back to school and learn how to differentiate between LEAKING and LICKING

Illiterate fool!!
Illiterate? Just because of one error? Do even you know the meaning of illiterate?
illiterate - /ɪˈlɪt(ə)rət/adjective1. unable to read or write.noun1. a person who is unable to read or write.
Clueless South African. In your mad frenzy to correct my mistake, you ended up making a serious one.
Otondo!

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Wife Happy Again? / Upload Your Boo Pics Lets See Who Got It Natural / Check Out Our Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.