Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,542 members, 7,812,689 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24554 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:23am On May 24, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
we are still. Aren't we?

Well, it kinda felt like you were throwing me under the bus there for a moment. I have no issues with you, you just have to understand that I speak from the head most of the time. I can separate thinking from feeling. When I comment on these type of threads, I state facts (my facts) as I see them. It has nothing to do with the people I've formed relationships with along the way because that is a separate issue in my eyes.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Tuksgrad(f): 8:24am On May 24, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:26am On May 24, 2017
[quote author=Tuksgrad post=56821560][/quote]

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:29am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Can't resist anything Nigerian? What ever do you mean by that? First of all, Nairaland is not a country nor are you even the owner for that matter. I'm not on Nairaland complaining about Nairaland rules & how things are run, that is the difference here. On Nairaland I shut the hell up about how it is run because I realize that I'm a guest, which is something you're incapable of doing when you're in MY country. Nairaland is not your country, it's a virtual place, but South Africa is my country & the consequences are real. Therefore, the two can never be compared. I can simply exit this place by pressing a button, can the Nigerians in South Africa do the same? You people make me laugh when you get territorial about Nairaland, when your people are in South Africa, a real place. And You call us xenophobes! I think you're the biggest xenophobes in Africa, you just don't act on it because it'd affect the livelihood of your people that are all over the place like germs

yeah we're everywhere like germs cos of the industrious nature in us creating strides and setting the pace. How many Nigerians do you see working in Google and Facebook, in Chevrolet even designed a Chevrolet volt . Now compare this stats to your SA citizens who are just jealous of other peoples hard work, it's their country and they've got better chance of been financially stable there than the Nigerians there, why are they then jealous, did anybody told them not to work and earn money too?

IF only our looters in Abuja can just go through this thread and have a change of mind and just give us constant power supply, we ain't asking for too much just a reliable constant power supply, I promise you in just one year we'll leave you country for you and come back here and develop Nigeria. We don't need the government to do it the citizens will do it with just a constant power supply

I know what our IT sector is capable off with a constant power supply!!!

5 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:33am On May 24, 2017
desquad:

yeah we're everywhere like germs cos of the industrious nature in us creating strides and setting the pace. How many Nigerians do you see working in Google and Facebook, in Chevrolet even designed a Chevrolet volt . Now compare this stats to your SA citizens who are just jealous of other peoples hard work, it's their country and they've got better chance of been financially stable there than the Nigerians there, why are they then jealous, did anybody told them not to work and earn money too?

IF only our looters in Abuja can just go through this thread and have a change of mind and just give us constant power supply, we ain't asking for too much just a reliable constant power supply, I promise you in just one year we'll leave you country for you and come back here and develop Nigeria. We don't need the government to do it the citizens will do it with just a constant power supply

How many Nigerians work at Google? I don't know because I don't concern myself with what Nigerians do. I didn't read the rest of your post because I had a hunch it's nothing I care about.

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:55am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

How many Nigerians work at Google? I don't know because I don't concern myself with what Nigerians do. I didn't read the rest of your post because I had a hunch it's nothing I care about.
the embolded should be why you have a phone with internet connection on it

I don't normally do this, comment in here or have time for arguments, I only logged in when I read your "GERMS" comment

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:58am On May 24, 2017
desquad:
the embolded should be why you have a phone with internet connection on it

LOL! I use the internet to search things I'm interested in & Nigerians employed at Google is not one of them.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 9:02am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Blah blah blah blah blah too much noise as usual. I'm glad you're done bitching about your personal pains , I really hope you find a good shrink so you can stop venting your problems to people who don't give a damn about you. Move on and be healed motherfucka.....

Omg, dis b!tch's falling in luv with adorable, charming moi already?!
Come and get it, ma! Here, just lay on that couch there, ma. Imma counsel the hate outta yhu, ma. But, it gon come wiv a "d!cky" price, ma grin ; cheesy cheesy grin grin & imma giv it 2ya gooooood!wink grin!

Go and die already will ya, yhu pained soul! Hanging limply from the tip of ma d!ck won't heat up your cold, cold bitchy heart!

1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by lereinter(m): 9:16am On May 24, 2017
useless evil country

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Jaqenhghar: 9:16am On May 24, 2017
desquad:

Thats bullshit
When did working in Google or being able to design a car become an achievement.
there are hundreds of people working in google from all over the world and there are hundreds of car designers but I guess to most Nigerians who don't know anything that is an achievement.
Talking about looters you are one of those dumb soldiers who protects the looters. The day you stop protecting your masters, and stand up for what is right maybe we will start making head way

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 9:17am On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Omg, dis b!tch's falling in luv with adorable, charming moi already?!
Come and get it, ma! Here, just lay on that couch there, ma. Imma counsel the hate outta yhu, ma. But, it gon come wiv a "d!cky" price, ma grin ; cheesy cheesy grin grin & imma giv it 2ya gooooood!wink grin!

Go and die already will ya, yhu pained soul! Hanging limply from the tip of ma d!ck won't heat up your cold, cold bitchy heart!

I'm sure this is all funny to your kind. I see you are just saving face , posting for the sake of posting. I believe we are done here Mr, this embarrassment is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by won91(m): 9:20am On May 24, 2017
Hold up everyone, what's with the resentment behind the keyboard?

Let me get this. A brother asked a simple question based on an observed trend, backed it up with data from news & other media sources (credible or not, its still data). Just a straight forward question that deserved a straight forward answer or be completely ignored. And my goodness has it gotten to this level.

Please lets drop the stereotype of "Foreigners Come to steal our girls", "Lazy South Africans", "419 Nigerians" etc. Am not denying they don't exist, but it would be an extreme bias to judge an entire population based on the misgivings of a few lot. Every society has issues it deals with. Hence, no society is the Utopia of social norms and values and human behaviour.

As for the main deflection point so far "anything South African concerns them", I had always thought the reasons for forums like this is to discuss, share knowledge and get enlightened, resolve issues, etc. Just to point out, the world is a global village, so are the issues concerning it. I guess that is the reason we all are here.

Once again, It's just a straight forward question that deserved a straight forward answer or be completely ignored.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by HITTED(m): 9:21am On May 24, 2017
Funlord2:

Judging from the pointless, juvenile, vapid and xenophobic rants contained in the putrid posts by those 2 south african bimbos up there derailing the thread..i can see why their men in SA love butchering them for fun!

grin
grin grin grin
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 9:29am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

I'm sure this is all funny to your kind. I see you are just saving face , posting for the sake of posting. I believe we are done here Mr, this embarrassment is unnecessary.

That Grace girl kaloku on one of her threads said, Nigerians here are known for having big dicks. Known by who? Andazi grin So I guess that's why every discussion always ends with sexual innuendos. Bacinga we're all the type that is ruled by the genitals, like the cheap, desperate women they sleep with in SA. What self-respecting girl would be interested in a guy that only talks about his dick? Is that all there is? Smh

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 9:33am On May 24, 2017
won91:
Hold up everyone, what's with the resentment behind the keyboard?

Let me get this. A brother asked a simple question based on an observed trend, backed it up with data from news & other media sources (credible or not, its still data). Just a straight forward question that deserved a straight forward answer or be completely ignored. And my goodness has it gotten to this level.

Please lets drop the stereotype of "Foreigners Come to steal our girls", "Lazy South Africans", "419 Nigerians" etc. Am not denying they don't exist, but it would be an extreme bias to judge an entire population based on the misgivings of a few lot. Every society has issues it deals with. Hence, no society is the Utopia of social norms and values and human behaviour.

As for the main deflection point so far "anything South African concerns them", I had always thought the reasons for forums like this is to discuss, share knowledge and get enlightened, resolve issues, etc. Just to point out, the world is a global village, so are the issues concerning it. I guess that is the reason we all are here.

Once again, It's just a straight forward question that deserved a straight forward answer or be completely ignored.
you never heard of men killing their partners in other countries?

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 9:38am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

That Grace girl kaloku on one of her threads said, Nigerians here are known for having big dicks. Known by who? Andazi grin So I guess that's why every discussion always ends with sexual innuendos. Bacinga we're all the type that is ruled by the genitals, like the cheap, desperate women they sleep with in SA. What self-respecting girl would be interested in a guy that only talks about his dick? Is that all there is? Smh

Mxm i saw lowo and my first thought was that it was a Nigerian guy posting as thina. Lmfao I was wondering why every discussion never ends without them talking about their dicks , it's really embarrassing grin. It's like to many of them sleeping with a cheap SA is an achievement, no thread about SA ends without bragging about that lollll wow.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 9:50am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Mxm i saw lowo and my first thought was that it was a Nigerian guy posting as thina. Lmfao I was wondering why every discussion never ends without them talking about their dicks , it's really embarrassing grin. It's like to many of them sleeping with a cheap SA is an achievement, no thread about SA ends without bragging about that lollll wow.

Hahaha. TBH, I do have my suspicions but so far I'm inclined to believe she's South African because of the type of girls Nigerians date in South Africa. Very few of them are with girls without questionable morals. It's always the easy drunks or partying types that goes home with whomever buys them a drink for the night. There was a thread here about a few months ago, where the story related an anecdote about a South African lady that went to a bar with her BF, only to leave her BF at their table to go join some Nigerian guys who bought her champagne kulo shebeen leyo.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by KealDrogo: 9:55am On May 24, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
I responded you only Because I think you are closer to me than The Guy and I was not trying to be Biased. I take you as a Good friend and one of my best friend here
AssLeeKar you are, you have no shame. These lowlife southies have been disrespectful and very uncultured behavior. All you do is to try to appease them?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 9:57am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. TBH, I do have my suspicions but so far I'm inclined to believe she's South African because of the type of girls Nigerians date in South Africa. Very few of them are with girls without questionable morals. It's always the easy drunks or partying types that goes home with whomever buys them a drink for the night. There was a thread here about a few months ago, where the story related an anecdote about a South African lady that went to a bar with her BF, only to leave her BF at their table to go join some Nigerian guys who bought her champagne kulo shebeen leyo.
you mean this thread>http://www.google.com/url?q=https://www.nairaland.com/3677344/when-it-comes-women-nigerian&sa=U&ved=0ahUKEwjs2YeNlIjUAhUJYlAKHcAVAn0QFggNMAA&usg=AFQjCNEi54hl_aHUzgTiAihiF_3euBUCnQ
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 9:59am On May 24, 2017
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:01am On May 24, 2017
A sh*t load of you who engage in these e-wars are halfwitted: No substance, no facts, just tired, worn out stereotypes that everyone is tired of hearing.

I really don't care if halfwitted southies and halfwitted Nigerians decide to have a go at each others throat online.

But I think the act of hiding under the cloak of southies (who have an obligation to 'defend' their country) to hurl expletives at a country is an art of cowardice.

I am talking about a certain Tuksgrad. You ma, are a big asslicker. You can always be seen in threads where these kinds of arguements take place; wading into issues that do not directly concern you. Quoting your southie overlords and famzing them in return for 'likes' that I am sure give you an orgasmic feeling.

If you hate Nigeria (and/or) Nigerians, do well to attack directly and stop hiding behind southies to show your inbred hatred.

I don't know whatever country you are from. But I am sure it's not South Africa. And if your country generally cannot hol' a candle to Nigeria (even in her sick condition) then shut your trap up and stop talking smack about the country!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:16am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Yeah that's true. Lol I bet they saw that as something to celebrate, can you imagine the kind of woman who would stoop that low ? Smh . Funny thing is that they usually dump their good Nigerian women when they get here just to be with a glorified slut and brag about it loll, and they don't even see that when the money dries up these girls will be the first to contact immigration officers just to get rid of them to make space for a new mugu lol. When they are Nigerians those women are called "runs girls "in this site but if they are South African they are trophies grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 10:18am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

yadah..yadah..yadah..yadah...b1tch, what're yhu really selling?!

It's all funny to me because you're a joke; comic relief really!

None of your pretensions to morality, decency or commonsense can cut it with us since you're the type of creature who can be impassioned enough to gloat openly over your Xenophobic attacks. You're now talking decency over d!cky jibes; that's all ur sado-b!tchy types are good for!

If u're done, get off my thread; it died anyway the moment you breeze in with your stench, so byebye!
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by won91(m): 10:19am On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
you never heard of men killing their partners in other countries?

Sure I have. These are notable example of men you know:
Herod the great who strangled his wife for suspected adultery, even though she was innocent of the charges
Emperor Nero who kicked his second wife Poppaea Sabina, to death after an argument.
Jesse Anderson who stabbed his wife to death, Barbara E. Anderson, thirty-seven times

Unfortunately, there are many more of such events happening by the minute, by the Hour. Nigerians have not be left out too.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/01/22/epidemic-nigerian-men-killing-their-nurse-wives-us-abiodun-ladepo

I expect you should have also heard of Uxoricide , Evolved Homicide Module Theory and its Psychodynamic theories?

Uxoricide (from Latin uxor meaning "wife" and -cide, from caedere meaning "to cut, to kill"wink is murder of one's wife or romantic partner. It can refer to the act itself or the person who carries it out.

These can be found along the lines of Forensic psychology and criminology.

For further reading, I would recommend looking up research work titled: Younger women incur excess risk of uxoricide by stabbing and other
hands-on killing methods
by Krystal D. Mize, Todd K. Shackelford, Viviana A. Weekes-Shackelford.

An analysis of uxoricides in contemporary Ghana. by M Adinkrah
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:20am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Yeah that's true. Lol I bet they saw that as something to celebrate, can you imagine the kind of woman who would stoop that low ? Smh . Funny thing is that they usually dump their good Nigerian women when they get here just to be with a glorified slut and brag about it loll, and they don't even see that when the money dries up these girls will be the first to contact immigration officers just to get rid of them to make space for a new mugu lol. When they are Nigerians those women are called "runs girls "in this site but if they are South African they are trophies grin grin

LMFAO. Na so grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:26am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

LMFAO. Na so grin

Ndiyafunda here and there.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:28am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Ndiyafunda here and there.

I can see lol. Bazothi siyakopa, forgetting that it takes a brain to learn a new language grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:28am On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

It's all funny to me because you're a joke; comic relief really!

If u're done, get off my thread; it died anyway the moment you breeze in with your stench, so byebye!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:30am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

I can see lol. Bazothi siyakopa, forgetting that it takes a brain to learn a new language grin

F**k them grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:33am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

F**k them grin

Figuratively ofcourse grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:36am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Figuratively ofcourse grin

grin see yaself?

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:38am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

grin see yaself?

Hahaha. You think you're doing me, you're doing yourself grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

When You Choose To Be A Drama Queen / I Am Slim With Big Boobs But Afraid I May Grow Fat Later (here Is A Pic Of Me) / Entitlement: Lady Lament After Boyfriend Got Her Phone Of N120K Instead Of N345K

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.