Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,439 members, 7,812,316 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24546 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:24pm On May 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

Please ma can you state where all SANS were attacked? And if somebody did that the person is just ignorant and generalizing like most humans do so it isnt personal.

Go through this thread and check where we started commenting and what was said. Then we are within our rights to correct ignorances about us right? .

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by MadJay: 8:30pm On May 23, 2017
cheesycheesycheesy
Do I sound like a letshlonya or a Khuboni or a Ngongca or Mr.Tshabalala or a Pistorius(Mr pistolwinkwink).

I Use whatever you're are serving(zuma dick or what) Please know who you arecheesy cheesy.

Savages asylum

Lionessza:

Is that what you did to your last victim ? So many incriminating details hope your police are monitoring this , coz this sure sounds like a confession. Lmfao @ cannibalism, I won't even entertain that one , everyone knows the country that practices such.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 23, 2017
Lionessza:
they eat human organs over there so don't be surprised lipsrsealed

Is that what you did to your last victim ? So many incriminating details hope your police are monitoring this , coz this sure sounds like a confession. Lmfao @ cannibalism, I won't even entertain that one , everyone knows the country that practices such.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:34pm On May 23, 2017
MadJay:
cheesycheesycheesy
Do I sound like a letshlonya or a Khuboni or a Ngongca or Mr.Tshabalala or a Pistorius(Mr pistolwinkwink).

I Use whatever you're are serving(zuma dick or what) Please know who you arecheesy cheesy.

Savages asylum

I guess we are done here .
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 8:36pm On May 23, 2017
Lionessza:

No suprise here. This was expected.

You best do!

Our countrymen were killed extra-judicially for years, we stayed civil

Now, we're talking, all up in our home zones; and you still wanna reserve the right to sneak around our e-backyards like some gremlin-patrol?

No, you cannot tell us what to think. We certainly deserved better explanations for our people that your "countrymen" killed for sport in cold-blood plus all the cyber-hate coverage that followed! Yet, in response, you witnessed us doing all our internal troubleshooting as a nation, even on this Forum. You saw tribe after tribe dissing and outting one another, no holds barred and none being spared. We don't furkk around when it comes to that. We own our shyt and we sort our shyt.

Nobody was tryna get a diploma off your issues, hell, i got enough of mine to roast! But, your lot kept doing to others what, is plainly clear that, they do to themselves. It's plain any of our guys coming over to your side are walking into a xenophobic, racist minefield!

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

You best do!

Our countrymen were killed extra-judicially for years, we stayed civil

Now, we're talking, all up in our home zones; and you still wanna reserve the right to sneak around our e-backyards like some gremlin-patrol?

No, you cannot tell us what to think. We certainly deserved better explanations for our people that your "countrymen" killed for sport in cold-blood plus all the cyber-hate coverage that followed! Yet, in response, you witnessed us doing all our internal troubleshooting as a nation, even on this Forum. You saw tribe after tribe dissing and outting one another, no holds barred and none being spared. We don't furkk around when it comes to that. We own our shyt and we sort our shyt.

Nobody was tryna get a diploma off your issues, hell, i got enough of mine to roast! But, your lot kept doing to others what, is plainly clear that, they do to themselves. It's plain any of our guys coming over to your side are walking into a xenophobic, racist minefield!

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by MadJay: 8:39pm On May 23, 2017
I see you're high on some cheap crack, thats why you writing like a skunkheaded slowpoke.

So byesmiley
ZarZar:

Good. Do know your place & stay in your lane. We don't need your unsolicited intervention

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:40pm On May 23, 2017
Lionessza:

Go through this thread and check where we started commenting and what was said. Then we are within our rights to correct ignorances about us right? .

What ignorances grin

That black jobless drugged up n worthless south african men kill Nigerian men.

or

That south african men kill and rape their girlfriends consistently, to a point where it is accepted in the society - ur defending these barbaric acts.

We did not save you from your masters and lords - the white people , so that you can kill yourself.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:41pm On May 23, 2017
MadJay:
I see you're high on some cheap crack, thats why you writing like a skunkheaded slowpoke.

So byesmiley

Cool.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by MadJay: 8:42pm On May 23, 2017
Your gaddem choice?
Watch you 6 well before a Mphela anataii will waste you for no reason.
Lionessza:

I guess we are done here .

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Maduawuchukwu(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2017
First and foremost. I don't know where u guys got this sick idea that Nigerians care about what goes on in SA apart from when it affects our country men. The reason u see Nigerians now commenting on SA or Kenyan threads is because Seun has gotten into the habit of posting whatever story he sees online on the front page just for traffic sake. This was not the case when here was a forum and not a blog. Or do u expect us to pass like Zombies when we see such threads? And u who does not give a rat ass about Naija is 247 on a Naija site when almost all issues even on romance are Nigerian. You must be fooling yourselves. Do you see Naija people on SA blogs or do we watch ur films, comedy or music? How many Nigerians even know any SANS apart from Mandela?
I am finally coming to the realization that what has been driving this Anti-Nigerian sentiment is fear of competition masked with claims of drugs. If u are not scared of competition you won't go about attacking other people. Nigerians don't go about looking for sanctions for SA, multi-choice or shoprite. We don't fear competition.
No wonder the whites extracted so much concessions from you guys and even retained their private military contractors because they knew the kind of pple they were dealing with.

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:52pm On May 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:
First and foremost. I don't know where u guys got this sick idea that Nigerians care about what goes on in SA apart from when it affects our country men. The reason u see Nigerians now commenting on SA or Kenyan threads is because Seun has gotten into the habit of posting whatever story he sees online on the front page just for traffic sake. This was not the case when here was a forum and not a blog. Or do u expect us to pass like Zombies when we see such threads? And u who does not give a rat ass about Naija is 247 on a Naija site when almost all issues even on romance are Nigerian. You must be fooling yourselves. Do you see Naija people on SA blogs or do we watch ur films, comedy or music? How many Nigerians even know any SANS apart from Mandela?
I am finally coming to the realization that what has been driving this Anti-Nigerian sentiment is fear of competition masked with claims of drugs. If u are not scared of competition you won't go about attacking other people. Nigerians don't go about looking for sanctions for SA, multi-choice or shoprite. We don't fear competition.
No wonder the whites extracted so much concessions from you guys and even retained their private military contractors because they knew the kind of pple they were dealing with.

Only tin em S.A's care about is drugz and se|X ... they do alot of drug|z ... it's cesspit that place. Highest drug issues you get in Nigeria is weed.. a lil narco here , a lil narco there ... in S.A it's like candy... it's an epidemic. It's mostly because of poverty... they rather get high and shit than go to school.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 9:23pm On May 23, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

TheCabal:

Only tin em S.A's care about is drugz and se|X ... they do alot of drug|z ... it's cesspit that place. Highest drug issues you get in Nigeria is weed.. a lil narco here , a lil narco there ... in S.A it's like candy... it's an epidemic. It's mostly because of poverty... they rather get high and shit than go to school.

Don't mind them. Yet they feign the c0ck on them so extra-sized, you'd feel they were fixing on screwing your grandma!

When our guys were being nailed on incinerated by maddened crowds, where were these sickos? I bet they were somewhere masturbating to the videos. Their narrative reveals their general mindset about how they view our Nigerian immigrants as being less valuable than farm poultry, albeit unjustly, yet with no apology or shred of morality or humanity.

One thing they can't lie about is that Xenophobia is very un-African, very un-Nigerian. We don't mobilize entire tribes to go kill people just because foreigners are coming in to muster more creative effort for wealth-creation out of the same environment we under-estimated. We don't do that and we certainly don't effect crazy looting and killing community-action just because we don't have enough game to hold onto our b!tches!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lincolnn2: 11:57pm On May 23, 2017
SemuhleB:
Which girl? You mean woman tongue .Yep it's me smiley
Hello beautiful Southie. Can I know you? Would like to be your friend. smiley
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 5:57am On May 24, 2017
TheCabal:

What ignorances grin

That black jobless drugged up n worthless south african men kill Nigerian men.

or

That south african men kill and rape their girlfriends consistently, to a point where it is accepted in the society - ur defending these barbaric acts.

We did not save you from your masters and lords - the white people , so that you can kill yourself.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:00am On May 24, 2017
Maduawuchukwu:

So much noise again . Look here coward stop hiding behind domestic violence threads , create a thread that will focus on the issues you really want to rant about.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:16am On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

Don't mind them. Yet they feign the c0ck on them so extra-sized, you'd feel they were fixing on screwing your grandma!

When our guys were being nailed on incinerated by maddened crowds, where were these sickos? I bet they were somewhere masturbating to the videos. Their narrative reveals their general mindset about how they view our Nigerian immigrants as being less valuable than farm poultry, albeit unjustly, yet with no apology or shred of morality or humanity.

One thing they can't lie about is that Xenophobia is very un-African, very un-Nigerian. We don't mobilize entire tribes to go kill people just because foreigners are coming in to muster more creative effort for wealth-creation out of the same environment we under-estimated. We don't do that and we certainly don't effect crazy looting and killing community-action just because we don't have enough game to hold onto our b!tches!

At first I thought you were pathetic hiding behind domestic violence, an issue affecting the world at large to cowardly attack South Africans. Now I find you funny and somehow kinda pity you.

I hope you aren't one of the 90 Nigerans deported last weekend , you sound pained. Look i understand you are angry about something and you are just too cowardly to open a thread about it so you have to grab any subject so you can vent your pain. Here's my advice to you find someone who gives a f**k about your anger towards South Africa and spill your heart out because we surely don't give a fu*k. I don't know if you want a hug or an apology from us or what , you will never get it. Go to the people that caused you harm or better yet go to your shrink or pastor, they might really give a shyt.

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:23am On May 24, 2017
MadJay:
Your gaddem choice?

Watch you 6 well
before a Mphela anataii will waste you for no reason.

IdeyFindWife:

you guys are like flies buzzing around a sh**

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:36am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

At first I thought you were pathetic hiding behind domestic violence, an issue affecting the world at large to cowardly attack South Africans. Now I find you funny and somehow kinda pity you.

I hope you aren't one of the 90 Nigerans deported last weekend , you sound pained. Look i understand you are angry about something and you are just too cowardly to open a thread about it so you have to grab any subject so you can vent your pain. Here's my advice to you find someone who gives a f**k about your anger towards South Africa and spill your heart out because we surely don't give a fu*k. I don't know if you want a hug or an apology from us or what , you will never get it. Go to the people that caused you harm or better yet go to your shrink or pastor, they might really give a shyt.
I know I would be angry too if I were born in Naija

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 6:47am On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
I know I would be angry too if I were born in Naija

grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 6:52am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

That's usually their angle. It's getting old & boring. One of the many reasons why South Africans will never quite get along with Nigerians. We hate nosy people who can't mind their own damn business. They don't do this only online. Have a chat with one in real life & they'll start being critical about something as if they're here being held hostage. It's simple, you don't like the South African way of life, stay the hell away. Point blank. All this extra talk, we don't care about it.

If you dont like nigerians, take your own advice, get out of nairaland! its a nigerian forum. if you dont like our behaviour, the get out. nobody is holding you hostage! but i guess you wont, because you cant resist anything nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:12am On May 24, 2017
dicefrost:

If you dont like nigerians, take your own advice, get out of nairaland! its a nigerian forum. if you dont like our behaviour, the get out. nobody is holding you hostage! but i guess you wont, because you cant resist anything nigeria

Can't resist anything Nigerian? What ever do you mean by that? First of all, Nairaland is not a country nor are you even the owner for that matter. I'm not on Nairaland complaining about Nairaland rules & how things are run, that is the difference here. On Nairaland I shut the hell up about how it is run because I realize that I'm a guest, which is something you're incapable of doing when you're in MY country. Nairaland is not your country, it's a virtual place, but South Africa is my country & the consequences are real. Therefore, the two can never be compared. I can simply exit this place by pressing a button, can the Nigerians in South Africa do the same? You people make me laugh when you get territorial about Nairaland, when your people are in South Africa, a real place. And You call us xenophobes! I think you're the biggest xenophobes in Africa, you just don't act on it because it'd affect the livelihood of your people that are all over the place like germs

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by IdeyFindWife: 7:30am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

haha, in ya dreams, lady; I would never, ever visit your shitty "ex-slave" haven!
I thought y'all said you couldn't give a Fk; so, why y'all outchia like yhu kept vigil on the thread.
Your opinions don't mean crap to us, no amount of your borrowed saucy condescension, misplaced c0ckiness and lame logic will weigh-in with us; we took the measure of y'alls incredible shallowness, apathy and dimness yesterday and we're done with your lot.
You're sadly mistaken if you're looking for any sort of justification, validation or self-redemption here. A fly on a sh!t-pile will get more attention
Been there, done that...move to better things abeg!

1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 7:40am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Can't resist anything Nigerian? What ever do you mean by that? First of all, Nairaland is not a country nor are you even the owner for that matter. I'm not on Nairaland complaining about Nairaland rules & how things are run, that is the difference here. On Nairaland I shut the hell up about how it is run because I realize that I'm a guest, which is something you're incapable of doing when you're in MY country. Nairaland is not your country, it's a virtual place, but South Africa is my country & the consequences are real. Therefore, the two can never be compared. I can simply exit this place by pressing a button, can the Nigerians in South Africa do the same? You people make me laugh when you get territorial about Nairaland, when your people are in South Africa, a real place. And You call us xenophobes! I think you're the biggest xenophobes in Africa, you just don't act on it because it'd affect your people that are all over the place like germs
what is happening to you? ZarZar I Expect you to be diplomatic always but these Days you are transforming into Something else. Why? Don't disappoint many Nairalanders. Many here are rating,tagging,mentioning you all in best position but now you are trying to put sand on their faces. Do two wrongs make a Right? When Someone Said Something bad about you or your Country you don't need to reply back because that shows how strong you are but if you reply back that shows how less Strong you are. ZarZar be Strong enough and learn how to resist from Descriminations and Insults. ..if I must reply back to People Insulting me and My Tribe I will reply hundred times a day here but I don't have their time and I know who I am
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 7:41am On May 24, 2017
IdeyFindWife:

haha, in ya dreams, lady; I would never, ever visit your shitty "ex-slave" haven!
I thought y'all said you couldn't give a Fk; so, why y'all outchia like yhu kept vigil on the thread.
Your opinions don't mean crap to us, no amount of your borrowed saucy condescension, misplaced c0ckiness and lame logic will weigh-in with us; we took the measure of y'alls incredible shallowness, apathy and dimness yesterday and we're done with your lot.
You're sadly mistaken if you're looking for any sort of justification, validation or self-redemption here. A fly on a sh!t-pile will get more attention
Been there, done that...move to better things abeg!

Blah blah blah blah blah too much noise as usual. I'm glad you're done bitching about your personal pains , I really hope you find a good shrink so you can stop venting your problems to people who don't give a damn about you. Move on and be healed motherfucka.....

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:43am On May 24, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
what is happening to you? ZarZar I Expect you to be diplomatic always but these Days you are transforming into Something else. Why? Don't disappoint many Nairalanders. Many here are rating,tagging,mentioning you all in best position but now you are trying to put sand on their faces. Do two wrongs make a Right? When Someone Said Something bad about you or your Country you don't need to reply back because that shows how strong you are but if you reply back that shows how less Strong you are. ZarZar be Strong enough and learn how to resist from Descriminations and Insults. ..if I must reply back to People Insulting me and My Tribe I will reply hundred times a day here but I don't have their time and I know who I am

What do you mean? Are you being diplomatic right now by choosing to jump on my post instead of the guy that quoted me saying I should leave Nairaland? If you wanna talk righteousness, make sure you keep check on your own bias & be impartial all the way.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 7:51am On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Blah blah blah blah blah too much noise as usual. I'm glad you're done bitching about your personal pains , I really hope you find a good shrink so you can stop venting your problems to people who don't give a damn about you. Move on and be healed motherfucka.....

I still wonder how us being slaves concerns a Nigerian undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 7:57am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

What do you mean? Are you being diplomatic right now by choosing to jump on my post instead of the guy that quoted me saying I should leave Nairaland? If you wanna talk righteousness, make sure you keep check on your own bias & be impartial all the way.
I responded you only Because I think you are closer to me than The Guy and I was not trying to be Biased. I take you as a Good friend and one of my best friend here
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 8:02am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

I still wonder how us being slaves concerns a Nigerian :-
\

Beats me , it seems like anything South African concerns them , they keep on jumping from one subject to the other , it's interesting cry.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 24, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
I responded you only Because I think you are closer to me than The Guy and I was not trying to be Biased. I take you as a Good friend and one of my best friend here

I feel the same way about you but since my comment has no direct reflection on you, I don't see why you felt the need to reprimand me. I find hard to accept it without feeling like you're picking sides. Another thing is, I'm an independent thinker. My opinions aren't influenced by sentiment or personal inclinations. I speak what is on my mind , if that is offensive to you, then maybe you aren't good a friend as I thought you were because friends accept each other as is. They don't try to restrict or gag each other. Most importantly, they support each other. If this friendship has terms & conditions, which is something that doesn't sit well with my type of personality, I honestly don't mind letting it go if it means I can be free to voice my opinion & be myself. So which will it be, Aboki?

4 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 8:13am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

I feel the same way about you but since my comment has no direct reflection on you, I don't see why you felt the need to reprimand me. I find hard to accept it without feeling like you're picking sides. Another thing is, I'm an independent thinker. My opinions aren't influenced by sentiment or inclinations. I speak what is on my mind , if that is offensive to you, then maybe you aren't good a friend as I thought you were because friends accept each other as is. They don't try to restrict or gag each other. Most importantly, they support each other. If this friendship has terms & conditions, which is something that doesn't sit well with my type of personality, I honestly don't mind letting it go if it means I can be free to voice my opinion & be myself. So which will it be, Aboki?
we are still. Aren't we?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ogorwyne(f): 8:19am On May 24, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Nna the babe doesn't want you to lick her ass. Stop that friendship talk.

6 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.