Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? (24543 Views)

Bleep Curvy Bootylicious Ladies You Can't Resist. / Bootylicious: 6 Reasons You Must F**ck A Fat Woman At Least Once! / Photos Of This Black Bootylicious Models Will Make U Pour-see Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by AssLeeKar: 10:41am On May 24, 2017
KealDrogo:

AssLeeKar you are, you have no shame. These lowlife southies have been disrespectful and very uncultured behavior. All you do is to try to appease them?

nna nawa 4 youooo, How my grand Papa name dey ride enter south africa instead of the ABOKI9ja wey see big yarsh quick go carry kettle dey rub blokus tip 4 one cona say him must to release kunu?!cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 10:43am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. You think you're doing me, you're doing yourself grin

Hay futsek wena

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 10:52am On May 24, 2017
won91:

Sure I have. These are notable example of men you know:
Herod the great who strangled his wife for suspected adultery, even though she was innocent of the charges
Emperor Nero who kicked his second wife Poppaea Sabina, to death after an argument.
Jesse Anderson who stabbed his wife to death, Barbara E. Anderson, thirty-seven times

Unfortunately, there are many more of such events happening by the minute, by the Hour. Nigerians have not be left out too.
http://saharareporters.com/2014/01/22/epidemic-nigerian-men-killing-their-nurse-wives-us-abiodun-ladepo

I expect you should have also heard of Uxoricide , Evolved Homicide Module Theory and its Psychodynamic theories?

Uxoricide (from Latin uxor meaning "wife" and -cide, from caedere meaning "to cut, to kill"wink is murder of one's wife or romantic partner. It can refer to the act itself or the person who carries it out.

These can be found along the lines of Forensic psychology and criminology.

For further reading, I would recommend looking up research work titled: Younger women incur excess risk of uxoricide by stabbing and other
hands-on killing methods
by Krystal D. Mize, Todd K. Shackelford, Viviana A. Weekes-Shackelford.

An analysis of uxoricides in contemporary Ghana. by M Adinkrah
oh so you are completely aware that gender violence is a global phenomenon? There is no reason for a Nigerian to create a thread about gender violence in South Africa,we have platforms dealing with such.

In your heart you know very well OP didn't start this topic out of pure love and care as you can see the first three comments have nothing to do with the title of the thread,even if he did care why would he neglect his own and focus his attention on a country so far away from him when Nigerian women who are being tortured every minute need his help?

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Jaqenhghar: 10:59am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Hahaha. You think you're doing me, you're doing yourself grin
angry
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 11:40am On May 24, 2017
KealDrogo:

AssLeeKar you are, you have no shame. These lowlife southies have been disrespectful and very uncultured behavior. All you do is to try to appease them?
Not Really you just got me wrong. She Is my Friend and Check My Quotes well you will see I only tell her the Truth. Thanks wink
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 11:43am On May 24, 2017
AssLeeKar:

nna nawa 4 youooo, How my grand Papa name dey ride enter south africa instead of the ABOKI9ja wey see big yarsh quick go carry kettle dey rub blokus tip 4 one cona say him must to release kunu?!cheesy
Hahaha grin grin Bro which Kunu? She is My friend
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by ABOKI9ja: 11:49am On May 24, 2017
ZarZar:

Well, it kinda felt like you were throwing me under the bus there for a moment. I have no issues with you, you just have to understand that I speak from the head most of the time. I can separate thinking from feeling. When I comment on these type of threads, I state facts (my facts) as I see them. It has nothing to do with the people I've formed relationships with along the way because that is a separate issue in my eyes.
what Exactly do you mean? Actually I don't get you Because the Reply you sent me it should have been 'Yes or No'.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 12:00pm On May 24, 2017
Werk(m): 8:18am On May 22
This kinda news kills my mood for work...its just so unreasonable how people see their fellow human, what more do I need to be convinced that south Africa is a no-go area for me?
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by houstonia(m): 8:22am On May 22
these SA men will kill anything even there own mother.
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by SorftWerk(m): 8:24am On May 22
I was once threatened by one Lucile for getting an invite by his girlfriend to S.A. he threatened to Bleep my ass after which he'd shoot me if I dare set foot there...my life was more important hence, the reason I'm still alive till date!
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share

SMH
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by won91(m): 1:08pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
oh so you are completely aware that gender violence is a global phenomenon? There is no reason for a Nigerian to create a thread about gender violence in South Africa,we have platforms dealing with such.

In your heart you know very well OP didn't start this topic out of pure love and care as you can see the first three comments have nothing to do with the title of the thread,even if he did care why would he neglect his own and focus his attention on a country so far away from him when Nigerian women who are being tortured every minute need his help?

While I may not be able to tell the thoughts of the OP or original intent of his post, his opinions remain his and his only.

However I expected issues to be addressed in a more decent manner like rather than the hate banter from all parties, even if he did "neglect his own and focus his attention on a country so far away from him".

My point: we can all do better, address issues and argue constructively to the point of enlightenment (which I tried to emphasize in my first post). whether the OP may be educated, ignorant, educated and ignorant or whatever, we could correct his misconceptions and help others learn too.

Learning is only achieved if done the right way. And I'm sure it's not the way it's been done on this thread.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 1:57pm On May 24, 2017
won91:

While I may not be able to tell the thoughts of the OP or original intent of his post, his opinions remain his and his only.

However I expected issues to be addressed in a more decent manner like rather than the hate banter from all parties, even if he did "neglect his own and focus his attention on a country so far away from him".

My point: we can all do better, address issues and argue constructively to the point of enlightenment (which I tried to emphasize in my first post). whether the OP may be educated, ignorant, educated and ignorant or whatever, we could correct his misconceptions and help others learn too.

Learning is only achieved if done the right way. And I'm sure it's not the way it's been done on this thread.

Read all the posts by the op you will understand why he created this thread in the first place . His "misconceptions " were corrected and he started throwing insults all of over the place and rambling. So there.

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 2:21pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
Werk(m): 8:18am On May 22
This kinda news kills my mood for work...its just so unreasonable how people see their fellow human, what more do I need to be convinced that south Africa is a no-go area for me?
(Quote) (Report) 5 Likes (Like) 1 Share (Share)
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by houstonia(m): 8:22am On May 22
these SA men will kill anything even there own mother.
(Quote) (Report) 7 Likes (Like) (Share)
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by SorftWerk(m): 8:24am On May 22
I was once threatened by one Lucile for getting an invite by his girlfriend to S.A. he threatened to Bleep my ass after which he'd shoot me if I dare set foot there...my life was more important hence, the reason I'm still alive till date!
(Quote) (Report) 8 Likes (Like) (Share

SMH

The "good guys" always seem to overlook these comments and focus on how we reply to them . Oh well.......

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

The "good guys" always seem to overlook these comments and focus on how we reply to them . Oh well.......
well I said things the way they happened...no sugar-coating
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

that's what annoys me about the "good guy",they rush in here pretending to be diplomatic and all but they never check their own

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 2:44pm On May 24, 2017
SorftWerk:
well I said things the way they happened...no sugar-coating

Ok
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 2:48pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
that's what annoys me about the "good guy",they rush in here pretending to be diplomatic and all but they never check their own

Exactly. The funniest thing is how they quickly change when you point this out.........from being "diplomatic " to insults and irrelevant topics grin

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 24, 2017
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 2:54pm On May 24, 2017
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 2:56pm On May 24, 2017
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
SorftWerk:
embarassed

What now?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 2:58pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

What now?
no hard feelings huh? embarassed
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 3:02pm On May 24, 2017
SorftWerk:
no hard feelings huh? embarassed

None from me , yourside?
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

None from me , yourside?
I'm cool always with u my dear.. kiss
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 3:11pm On May 24, 2017
won91:

what is it that you wanna teach others? On whose expense

Look dude!! I got nothing against you or your country but i'll tell you this: NIGERIA SHOULD BE THE LAST COUNTRY TO CONDEMN VIOLENCE OF ANY SORT TAKING PLACE OUT OF HER SHORES,TOO MANY LIVES ARE LOST DAILY THROUGH SENSELESS KILLINGS IN NIGERIA,YA'LL SHOULD CONCERN YOURSELVES WITH THAT.STOP BASHING US,USING US AS A DISTRACTION FROM YOUR PROBLEMS AIN'T GONNA SOLVE NOTHING BROS!!!!!!!!

No pun......

2 Likes

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 3:14pm On May 24, 2017
SorftWerk:
I'm cool always with u my dear.. kiss

kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by won91(m): 3:23pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza I get your point.

Reading through you could decipher that the vast majority of persons have never been to your Country or had direct dealings with South Africans.Taking a wild guess, our dear OP belongs to this category. A lot of have formed opinions based on hearsay and what is available to them online which may not be a completely true representation of happenings on ground.

Unfortunately bad news sells and you can't​ blame people. Asides the negatives, ask how many persons here know the good stuff about S.A, tasted the local dish like pap & beef stew, enjoyed the clean air, experienced the night life or seeing a functioning municipal structure that cares for it's people or the sincerity between its citizens.

Answer: Very few.

Don't get dragged, dancing into the mud. There is a limit to how far you can reason with certain individuals. Beyond which silence becomes appropriate. In this case, Silence does not mean contempt but rather makes you the bigger person.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by KealDrogo: 3:26pm On May 24, 2017
ABOKI9ja:
Not Really you just got me wrong. She Is my Friend and Check My Quotes well you will see I only tell her the Truth. Thanks wink
What ever, so many people here tried to reason with her with good intention but she and her goons are to arrogant, replying crudely to everyone, very uncultured!. What makes you think yours will be different.
You all should stop giving those southies the attention they don't deserve, back at their country their men treated them like sh*t less than animals.
That's the reason they always here craving attention from Nigerian men, because they know a Nigerian will always treat a lady with total respect. Unlike their savage primitive men.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by KealDrogo: 3:31pm On May 24, 2017
AssLeeKar:

cheesy no vex, na ABOKI9JA fall my hand, na Asslicker him be. I don correct the spelling.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by samtol4(m): 3:38pm On May 24, 2017
Lionessza:

Confused bunch.

I hate winter too , plus it makes me lazy grin. Yeah am in Durban for work certainly not pleasure lol. Tjo don't know what's up with me maybe lack of sleep or boozing tongue , felt so dizzy had to come back to bed yerrr.
Hello hope you are enjoying your stay in Durban
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 3:44pm On May 24, 2017
samtol4:
Hello hope you are enjoying your stay in Durban

Hi. Sort of . Thanks. You live in Durban?

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Lionessza(f): 3:50pm On May 24, 2017
won91:
Lionessza I get your point.

Reading through you could decipher that the vast majority of persons have never been to your Country or had direct dealings with South Africans.Taking a wild guess, our dear OP belongs to this category. A lot of have formed opinions based on hearsay and what is available to them online which may not be a completely true representation of happenings on ground.

Unfortunately bad news sells and you can't​ blame people. Asides the negatives, ask how many persons here know the good stuff about S.A, tasted the local dish like pap & beef stew, enjoyed the clean air, experienced the night life or seeing a functioning municipal structure that cares for it's people or the sincerity between its citizens.

Answer: Very few.

Don't get dragged, dancing into the mud. There is a limit to how far you can reason with certain individuals. Beyond which silence becomes appropriate. In this case, Silence does not mean contempt but rather makes you the bigger person.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by won91(m): 4:03pm On May 24, 2017
Jayceon:
what is it that you wanna teach others? On whose expense

when we mentioned the examples of Uxoricide and Evolved Homicide Theory that was free.

Jayceon:
Look dude!! I got nothing against you or your country but i'll tell you this: NIGERIA SHOULD BE THE LAST COUNTRY TO CONDEMN VIOLENCE OF ANY SORT TAKING PLACE OUT OF HER SHORES,TOO MANY LIVES ARE LOST DAILY THROUGH SENSELESS KILLINGS IN NIGERIA,YA'LL SHOULD CONCERN YOURSELVES WITH THAT.STOP BASHING US,USING US AS A DISTRACTION FROM YOUR PROBLEMS AIN'T GONNA SOLVE NOTHING BROS!!!!!!!!

No pun......

Trust me, no body here wakes up and says let's discuss South Africa today. You would only find this on an online forum as this, when a major event or happening starts trending.

On a normal day I would just scroll by but then I got drawn by the topic hoping to read on some criminology stuff but boom.

But it's all good.
Re: What's Up With S/african Men Killing Off These Their Bootylicious Gf's? by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 24, 2017
won91:

when we mentioned the examples of Uxoricide and Evolved Homicide Theory that was free.

Trust me, no body here wakes up and says let's discuss South Africa today. You would only find this on an online forum as this, when a major event or happening starts trending.

On a normal day I would just scroll by but then I got drawn by the topic hoping to read on some criminology stuff but boom.

But it's all good.
look!! I believe that you are a good guy with good intentions.it's just unfortunate we meet in this stupid thread

Unfortunate...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

7 Ways Your Relationship Ought To Make You Better / "Have You Ever Seen Love And Ran Away? / What Makes A Man Treat A Woman Right?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.