Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next (74164 Views)

Peter Obi Arrives In Aba For Campaign At Ariaria (Photos) / Peter Obi Arrives In Kano- Pictures / Peter Obi Arrives Enugu, On A Visit To Ugwuanyi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by begwong: 6:06pm On May 28, 2017
If it were amaechi now eh! Lol
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:07pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Apart from being a pick pocket, You must be a kidnapper because only kidnapping business flourished during obis tenure. Obiano in 1 year performed more than peter obis 8 years. Peter obi was always telling us that Anambra didnt have money, he is saving, bla bla bla, but yet built the biggest mall in abuja for himself. I hate him because he is a chameleon. sniper this, sniper that, this kidnapper. cheesy cheesy
Where are you doing kidnapping now because I know obiano has chased you criminals out of the state grin
He was 'saving' Anambra State money so he could use it to build the biggest mall in Abuja grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Apart from being a pick pocket, You must be a kidnapper because only kidnapping business flourished during obis tenure. Obiano in 1 year performed more than peter obis 8 years. Peter obi was always telling us that Anambra didnt have money, he is saving, bla bla bla, but yet built the biggest mall in abuja for himself. I hate him because he is a chameleon. sniper this, sniper that, this kidnapper. cheesy cheesy
Where are you doing kidnapping now because I know obiano has chased you criminals out of the state grin
it seems you are brain dead, go and read Peter Obi's achievement and stop talking like a child.

Even a child in Anambra knows that Peter Obi was our best governor ever.

Go and drink sniper if it pains you.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nonsobaba: 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

Was he poor before becoming a governor?

Peter Obi is the Chairman of Next International Nigeria Ltd, then Chairman and Director of Guardian Express Mortgage Bank Ltd, Guardian Express Bank Plc, Future View Securities Ltd, Paymaster Nigeria Ltd, Chams Nigeria Ltd, Data Corp Ltd and Card Centre Ltd. He was the youngest Chairman of Fidelity Bank PLC. Etc

All these was before becoming a governor.

Bro! He made his money before joining politics.

Though that doesn't mean he's a Saint.
This lie has expired, bro. Obi was just a mere trader before he was made governor. 90% of what he is brandishing today as his, were gotten from stealing Anambra state silly. Have you ever wondered why he did almost zero projects in his first tenure? Valentine Obienyem was helping him to transit raw cash almost every week before the bubble burst and he started using fixed deposit as the new strategy.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Okudiover(m): 6:09pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Shut your silly mouth. How does fighting for his mandate you mentioned above relate to what I said? Mention one thing that I said that is wrong and I will prove it. Indeed anambra security flourished under his watch when Anambra was the kidnap capital of Nigeria during his tenure, all rich men abandoned Anambra when obi was a governor because of kidnappers Fact, Ngige left 12 billion in the coffers for him, fact and what did he do in agriculture? With peter obi, its the more you look the less you see, ignorant minds like you need to stay in the background and learn instead of always coming up with your nonsense.

Only fools like you come here to spew thrash. You don't even know him on a personal basis nor have had the opportunity to work with him for all I know you are not even an Anambrarian nor are you resident here. I believe you have not even seen what a government house imprest looks like. Poo boy!!
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 6:10pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

So how many of those shopping malls did he build before being governor? And why was he once involved in a 250 million naira money laundering scandal, despite all his "wealth"

It's almost 4 years he left as a governor of Anambra State and Efcc hasn't questioned him about the shopping mall you mentioned above. Why?

If actually he was involved in the money laundering scandal you mentioned, why is Efcc still leaving him walking freely? Or is he still being protected by immunity?

Remember this mam has been criticising this APC government.
If he was actually involved in the scandal, do you think Efcc will allow him to be walking freely today?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
This lie has expired, bro. Obi was just a mere trader before he was made governor. 90% of what he is brandishing today as his, were gotten from stealing Anambra state silly. Have you ever wondered why he did almost zero projects in his first tenure? Valentine Obienyem was helping him to transit raw cash almost every week before the bubble burst and he started using fixed deposit as the new strategy.
We need more people like you to tell the truth in the country. Most youths have sold their conscience to corrupt politicians
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:

Where did he get the money to build this multi billionaire mall in Abuja when he was Governor?
For your info, Peter Obi is worth $76,000,000 and he built that mall in 2012.

Do your homework before quoting me.

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:14pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
it seems you are brain dead, go and read Peter Obi's achievement and stop talking like a child.

Even a child in Anambra knows that Peter Obi was our best governor ever.

Go and drink sniper if it pains you.
indeed Peter obi was the best governor to kidnappers like you. Kidnapping business really flourished when he was governor. Your kidnapping money will soon finish and you will then face reality

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

He built the mall when he was governor, same thing VaselineCrewBos. As for him being worth 76 million, where is your source slave?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

He was still Governor when he built the mall.Get your facts checked,his second tenure finished in 2014.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

He built the mall when he was governor, same thing VaselineCrewBos. As for him being worth 76 million, where is your source slave?
He is a shameless slave,we are trying to help him remove his shackles,but he chooses to remain enslaved to the corrupt political class.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:19pm On May 28, 2017
nuelsylves:

If actually he was involved in the money laundering scandal you mentioned, why is Efcc still leaving him walking freely? Or is he still being protected by immunity?

Remember this mam has criticised this APC government several times and still doing it.
If he was actually involved in the scandal, do you think Efcc will allow him to be walking freely today?

So every politician who has not been arrested by EFCC is not corrupt? So you agree someone like theordore orji is not corrupt too? And mention one instance peter obi criticized APC government. lol
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:20pm On May 28, 2017
Okudiover:

Only fools like you come here to spew thrash. You don't even know him on a personal basis nor have had the opportunity to work with him for all I know you are not even an Anambrarian nor are you resident here. I believe you have not even seen what a government house imprest looks like. Poo boy!!
shut up slave
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by wonlasewonimi: 6:20pm On May 28, 2017
What kind of congress is being held in a viewing centre?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

indeed Peter obi was the best governor to kidnappers like you. Kidnapping business really flourished when he was governor. Your kidnapping money will soon finish and you will then face reality
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nonsobaba: 6:25pm On May 28, 2017
Peter Obi is always posting his 'humility' on social media. If he carries his own bag, he will post it to show how 'humble' he is. If he walks on the street, he will post it to tell us how 'humble' he is (but he will not post it when he is riding a 25 million naira bullet-proof Range Rover with at least, 2 follow-up Land Cruisers for his security and body guards). Has humility gotten a new meaning?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by xandy84: 6:25pm On May 28, 2017
Nigerian mentality. Billionaire in State don't have a driver. Steve Jobs drove himself til death. Nobody has a driver here except the President and some very high ranking official.

ettybaba:

Not having a driver is both senseless and unproductive.
People hire drivers so that they can attend to other things while on transit. A governor should be able to make important calls, attend to files and read the newspapers and letters or even rest while on transit.
What is wasting of money in paying an indigent of his state to drive him around?
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:

He is a shameless slave,we are trying to help him remove his shackles,but he chooses to remain enslaved to the corrupt political class.
The person being a slave here is you.

The person you are following is Peter Obi's sworn adversary for years you are foolishly following him shouting liberated.

Now give me proof that the mall was built with the money of Ndi anambra or stay off my mentions.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:
Peter Obi is always posting his 'humility' on social media. If he carries his own bag, he will post it to show how 'humble' he is. If he walks on the street, he will post it to tell us how 'humble' he is (but he will not post it when he is riding a 25 million naira bullet-proof Range Rover with at least, 2 follow-up Land Cruisers for his security and body guards). Has humility gotten a new meaning?
Or when he builds a multi billion naira mall during his second tenure as Governor of Anambra State.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

The person you are following is Peter Obi's sworn adversary for years you are foolishly following him shouting liberated.

Now give me proof that the mall was built with the money of Ndi anambra or stay off my mentions.
Don't vouch for the integrity of any Nigerian politician is the only advice I can give you. They are some of the most ruthless thieves the world has ever seen.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

bring facts and not sentiments. Tell us why didnt the billionaire build the mall before being governor. Simple something
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:30pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

He built a mall when he was governor, you are shouting he used states money, now can you bring your proofs or provide an instance where he was probed by EFCC for his source of wealth.

He is not in the ruling party, so you have no excuse, thief.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

bring facts and not sentiments. Tell us why didnt the billionaire build the mall before being governor. Simple something
He was a so called billionaire before he became a Governor but he waited until he was Governor to build the biggest mall in the most expensive city in the country, Abuja.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by nuelsylves(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
nonsobaba:

I'm not saying he's a Saint, but with Google search at your disposal, you get dates of when he became the chairman of the various companies I mentioned above. It's very simple to do Bro.

About somebody helping him to transit raw cash as you mentioned, if you as an individual can have such information, I believe Efcc will have more detailed information on it than you. Why haven't they arrested him? Is he still being protected by immunity?

People like you mistook his simplicity as being no body before joining politics.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Their is no rule preventing public officials from building business investments during their tenure.

Now bring proofs for babbling he built it with States money, fool.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by henryhemon(m): 6:32pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

But he built the biggest mall in abuja as a governor, talk about being stingy to himself. yeye

Is the mall free?? Which shopping mall is biggest? The one mama patience built is far bigger. But I'm not saying he isn't humble haven't met him but what has the mall got to do with not being stingy??
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:
He built a mall when he was governor, you are shouting he used states money, now can you bring your proofs or provide an instance where he was probed by EFCC for his source of wealth.

He is not in the ruling party, so you have excuse, thief.
Nigerian anti-corruption war is the biggest joke of the century that is why IBB,OBJ,Atiku,Abdusalami,Theodore Orji,Uduaghan,Liyel Imoke and people like Peter Obi are still walking the streets free.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:33pm On May 28, 2017
padiga047:

He is not in the ruling party, so you have excuse, thief.
EFCC has also not probed people like theordore orji and the rest. Chameleon peter obi has put himself in the good books of the government. \
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Kosy79(f): 6:34pm On May 28, 2017
AtlanticBreeze:

Humble man my azz. Only gullible idiots fall for the acting by peter obi. Humble man and yet he stole billions as governor. Humble man but he bought a 250 million apartment in Osbourne towers with fellow "humble men." Peter obi only deceives gullible fools with propaganda. He ruled Anambra state with propaganda for 8 years.
Bro what does humility got to do with buying of houses? So because he's humble he should buy mud house? This your comment is an insult to BRAIN.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 28, 2017
VaselineCrewBos:

Nigerian anti-corruption war is the biggest joke of the century that is why IBB,OBJ,Atiku,Abdusalami,Theodore Orji,Uduaghan,Liyel Imoke and people like Peter Obi are still walking the streets free.
You are just talking trash, bring the proof that he embezzled state funds.
Re: Peter Obi Arrives Late To World Igbo Congress. See What He Did Next by AtlanticBreeze: 6:35pm On May 28, 2017
henryhemon:

Is the mall free?? Which shopping mall is biggest? The one mama patience built is far bigger. But I'm not saying he isn't humble haven't met him but what has the mall got to do with not being stingy??
Next shopping mall owned by peter obi is the biggest in abuja

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Babangida And Aikhomu Decorating Abacha With His New Rank (Throwback Photo) / Omoyele Sowore Welcomed In His Hometown, Kiribo In Ondo Ahead Of Elections / Obi’s Votes Overtake Tinubu’s In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.