Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,845 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures (25339 Views)

Wetin Man No Go See For Naija: See Why This Lawyer Is Threatening Buharia lagos- / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by MandingoII(m): 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
I'm just asking a question.

I know you people eat bush meat - so when those goats kill over you eat them and the trash they digested.

Talk about planting and eating your own sh.T

Yuck!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 17, 2010
why not post pictures of haitians and label them Nigeria like you people did with photos of the Rwanda genocide?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

i honestly can say i was not aware such buildings existed

see kobo somnsomn, i'm learning, why post only pictures of trash when i could get the fair education (good n bad) on nigeria?

Did you ask this same question on the other thread that had only NICE and FANCY pictures of the same Lagos (not even a picture of the bad)? @Bluespice
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:52pm On Jan 17, 2010
I give up on you kobosomnsomn, you seem to be having selective understanding of what i'm saying and i mean this in the most respectful way,

i'll state my point once and for all:
if you are posting pictures of a place, be fair don't post only the good or bad pictures, give a good representation of what an outsider will meet.

what thread?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Sauron1: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

i honestly can say i was not aware such buildings existed

see kobo somnsomn, i'm learning, why post only pictures of trash when i could get the fair education (good n bad) on nigeria?

You will be impressed. . . . .
Gone are those days when Lagos used to look like Kingston, Jamaica.
Now, you can drive in Lagos without getting lost. . . .the erection of clear routing directions on major motorways has made that possible.
I mean. . . .Lagos roads now have signages and speed limits and what Aloy.Emeka and his goons can show are goats roaming the streets.

NEW TEJUOSHO SHOPPING MALL.

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
MandingoII:

I'm just asking a question.

I know you people eat bush meat - so when those goats kill over you eat them and the trash they digested.

Talk about planting and eating your own sh.T

Yuck!

What an ignorant mofo.

Your people eat pork, dont they? And how do you think those pig are fed?

Rice on a platter?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by H2O2: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

That was no spin, I simply pointed made that statement cause it was possible she was being asked of that. I had someone ask me if I spoke afrikaans since I mentioned I was taking a trip to SA.

Yes it was.  You perceived it to mean what it isn't.  She specifically said African.
A knowledged person would know that Africans speak more than one language.  Why would the individual automatically ask if she speaks "African" as if that language is peculiar to all Africans.  Why not Swahili? Yoruba? Igbo?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

I give up on you kobosomnsomn, you seem to be having selective understanding of what i'm saying and i mean this in the most respectful way,

i'll state my point once and for all:
if you are posting pictures of a place, be fair don't post only the good or bad pictures, give a good representation of what an outsider will meet.

what thread?

Why am I not suprised at this retort ?? Most of all I have done so far is ASK YOU QUESTIONS. ANSWERED ANY? Again, why are you telling folks YOUR DEFINITION OF FAIR IS THE WAY TO GO?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 10:53pm On Jan 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

Definitely. . .not Lagos.
More like Anambra. . . .The man with the blue cap is Chris Uba's nephew. grin grin grin

These are not masqurades. Now you mentioned their hats, it's very obvious they are from the south west. So, my telling you its in lagos is not out of place although Chris Uba himself wears G strings only that his' is pinkish color. wink wink wink
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by skfa1: 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Stray cats and dogs are different from a animals feeding from a heap of dirt. How many times have you seen such environment in UK?

I have seen dirty environments for example after club during the weekend, Kebab plastic and bottle scattered everywhere, clubbers vomiting here and there. thats even worse.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by MandingoII(m): 10:54pm On Jan 17, 2010
Do your kinsmen drink milk from dogs plagued by rabies?

Nope.  They get free government subsidy monthly.

then they go to the FREE FOOD PANTRY located everywhere.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:55pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Why am I not suprised at this retort ??
you still havent shown me this thread where i went out of line?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
yo mandigo, didn't you say you were mandinka?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
@Aloy*emeka

You selectively answer the questions that justify your purpose.

@kobojunkie

Your line of argument doesn't justify this thread. You want to see it all, good bad and ugly or you are only happy to see ugly. practice what you preach please.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Sauron1: 10:56pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

These are not masqurades. Now you mentioned their hats, it's very obvious they are from the south west.

I don't have to be a rocket scientist to know those men are from the East.
Look at the size of their smelly arses. grin

So, my telling you its in lagos is not out of place although Chris Uba himself wears G strings only that his' is pinkish color. wink wink wink

Exactly ma point.
Chris Uba is the only known governor who wears G-strings so you can understand why i said the dude in blue hat is his nephew.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
skfa1:

I have seen dirty environments for example after club during the weekend, Kebab plastic and bottle scattered everywhere, clubbers vomiting here and there. thats even worse.

We are talking of permanent slum here and not dirt that will be picked up overnight. Kids in Nigeria play around the goats and dogs on top of the dirt, I hope you know.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 10:57pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

you still havent shown me this thread where i went out of line?

It is in the archives but I am certain someone will dig it out soon. That thread had mostly pictures of VI and IKEJA  areas that look good on it. Now, if you know Lagos well, you would know those places make up a small area compared to the rest of Lagos and the population in those places is nothing compared to the rest of Lagos.

So again, why is it WRONG to show the other places that don't look like VI and Ikeja nice areas? Is it also unfair to show other places in the same Nigeria that are not as good? Why? Why can't we see the all? Why can't we have a thread that focuses on just the bad and the ugly of it?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 10:58pm On Jan 17, 2010
ziga:

@Aloy*emeka

You selectively answer the questions that justify your purpose.

@kobojunkie

Your line of argument doesn't justify this thread. You want to see it all, good bad and ugly or you are only happy to see ugly. practice what you preach please.

Until you post a picture from UK or US where children and goats are running around on heaps of dirt, I will not understand your complaint. This is Naija live.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by MandingoII(m): 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2010
You will be impressed. . . . .
Gone are those days when Lagos used to look like Kingston, Jamaica.
Now, you can drive in Lagos without getting lost. . . .the erection of clear routing directions on major motorways has made that possible.
I mean. . . .Lagos roads now have signages and speed limits and what Aloy.Emeka and his goons can show are goats roaming the streets.

NEW TEJUOSHO SHOPPING MALL.

YEAH RIGHT!

That don't even look real, who you people trying to F_00l.

you got dirt roads and dirt floors for homes.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

It is in the archives but I am certain someone will dig it out soon. That thread had mostly pictures of VI and IKEJA  areas that look good on it. Now, if you know Lagos well, you would know those places make up a small area compared to the rest of Lagos and the population in those places is nothing compared to the rest of Lagos. So again, why is it WRONG to show the other places that don't look like VI and Ikeja nice areas?

okay let's get this out of the way, showing progression is never wrong, if you create a topic on VI and ikeja,who am i to ask for pictures of ajegunle (even though i hear it's being improved now but that's a totally different topic)?

If however you create a topic on Nigeria as a whole and proceed to post pictures of the slum from a very very small group of states or local governments, i will have a problem with you.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Sauron1: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
SOLAR-POWERED STREET LIGHTS IN LAGOS.

MandingoII:

YEAH RIGHT!

That don't even look real, who you people are trying to slowpoke.

Shut up you disgusting lethargic devil.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 11:01pm On Jan 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

I don't have to be a rocket scientist to know those men are from the East.
Look at the size of their smelly arses. grin

Igbos and Yorubas, who have bigger asses again? . Bluetooth and Becomerich are in that picture, can you point them out, let me see if you can see through walls?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2010

Stop showing us HD pictures. Let us see the real thing because aint nowhere in Nigeria that looks like this.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 11:02pm On Jan 17, 2010
ziga:

That is untrue. I have seen so much of the good and been labelled evil by some for asking for the bad. If this particular thread chooses to show the bad, why not allow it? What is wrong with that? Should only the good get a thread but the bad and ugly?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Sauron1: 11:03pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Igbos and Yorubas, who have bigger asses again? . Bluetooth and Becomerich are in that picture, can you point them out, let me see if you can see through walls?

All i see is Eziachi and Afam grin grin grin grin grin

aloy*emeka:

Stop showing us HD pictures. Let us see the real thing because aint nowhere in Nigeria that looks like this.

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2010
bluespice:

okay let's get this out of the way, showing progression is never wrong, if you create a topic on VI and ikeja,who am i to ask for pictures of ajegunle (even though i hear it's being improved now but that's a totally different topic)?

If however you create a topic on Nigeria as a whole and proceed to post pictures of the slum from a very very small group of states or local governments, i will have a problem with you.

Do you realize what you have above? Did you read it, digest it before posting? You don't even believe in your own idea of FAIR but you preach it to someone else? VI and IKeja also have slums. Why post just the good pictures and ignore the bad and ugly of those same places?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 11:04pm On Jan 17, 2010
~Sauron~:

All i see is Eziachi and Afam grin grin grin grin grin

I thought you will see Mekusxxx and  Willy willy/ikeyman
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 11:05pm On Jan 17, 2010
MandingoII:

YEAH RIGHT!

That don't even look real, who you people  trying to F_00l.

hold up, you're always up to write nigerians down but aren't you also west african?
you back talk africans and blacks when you feel so confident, but. . .
never mind, the word 'self-hater' just dropped into my consciousness.
aloy*emeka:

HD or not, the place exists. No amount of 'HD-ness' can take away from the existence of a thing.
If i use an HD camera to take a picture of dung, does that take away from the fact that it is a picture of dung?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 11:06pm On Jan 17, 2010
If you don't understand what HD means, it's advisable to stfu.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by bluespice(f): 11:10pm On Jan 17, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Do you realize what you have above? Did you read it, digest it before posting? You don't even believe in your own idea of FAIR but you preach it to someone else? VI and IKeja also have slums. Why post just the good pictures and ignore the bad and ugly of those same places?
i was never aware of the bolded bit,
now that i am aware (if you don't mind but could you oblige me with pictures? and names of the areas) i'll remember to call people to order.

All of this is down to what i've been clamoring for, when people post pictures, they might as well let the viewing audience know what angle the pictures are coming from.
aloy*emeka:

HD - High definition?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Have you run out of recent stinky Naija pictures? I thought the whole place was a refuse dump. You should have more from where all that came from.

Or were the pictures from your hood
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jan 17, 2010
[size=16pt]Post Photos Of Your (non-Lagos) Hometown Or The Town Where You Reside In Nigeria besides Lagos [/size]

[size=14pt]It seems Lagos gets the lion's share of attention on NL, for whatever reason.

Post photos of other places in Nigeria since no be only Lagos dey there.
[/size]

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-380397.0.html

are we to believe every Nairalander has no hometown?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari As A Federal Commissioner Of Petroleum (1970s Throwback Photo) / Don’t Give Igbos Biafra, Dahiru Bauchi Tells FG / Why Saraki, Dogara Refused To Announce Defections On Floor Of NASS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.