Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,442 members, 7,819,638 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:41 PM

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures (25336 Views)

Wetin Man No Go See For Naija: See Why This Lawyer Is Threatening Buharia lagos- / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Little wonder he has got hundreds of pictures of his neighbourhood to show Nairaland. grin

meltdown na bad thing o cry

this na the guest house wey aloy dey reside during his visit cheesy

he sha got the room with the ac as per americana
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 18, 2010

Cast Pearls before Swine (To).

If pearls are cast to swine, the swine would only trample them under foot.

http://www.bartleby.com/81/3137.html

@Aloy*emeka

I have seen that it is almost impossible to have a mature conversation here.

So i'll leave you to your pictures of "filth"

gbam
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 18, 2010
Poster
/\
i
i
sad . . . I saw the Topic,got curious,checked in,. . . n all i see is Garbage,Filth Pollution, suffering . . . . . n this is s'pose to be 'Naija in Picture' . . . angry
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 12:23am On Jan 18, 2010
Freedom of speech or abuse of freedom of speech?

Depending on who’s writing the rating, a certain New York plastic surgeon is either “very skilled and esthetically gifted” or “very bad,” with results that left one patient “wondering if doctor knows what a female breast looks like.”

The anonymous comments are among the freewheeling posts on RateMDs.com, one of dozens of physician rating Web sites that have sprung up in recent years, offering [size=14pt] anyone with access to a computer [/size] the chance to rave — or rant — about the treatment received from a doctor.

Most of the testimonies are glowing on sites from Angie’s List to DoctorScorecard.com, but the bad ones can be brutal: Doctors are routinely branded as rude, incompetent — or worse.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/34794632/ns/health-health_care/
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 12:30am On Jan 18, 2010
Na wa oh . . . so sad to know people reside in such places.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 18, 2010
also sad to know Obama's father once herded goats.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 12:35am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

Obama's father had a choice, he could have chose a different career.
But a child born into this kinda slum is left with no choice
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 12:38am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

Ewure. Obama's father did herd goats like any other farmer and that was in the 20th century. what has that got to do with the 21st century pictures in Nigeria?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 12:40am On Jan 18, 2010
aloy*emeka:

Ewure. Obama's father did herd goats like any other farmer and that was in the 20th century. what has that got to do with the 21st century pictures in Nigeria?

Regardless of which of them herd goat, the person had a choice . . . . .
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Obama's father had a choice, he could have chose a different career.
But a child born into this kinda slum is left with no choice

Obama's father had a choice of whether or not to herd goats? And you feel he herded them because he liked the job?

As per a child born in the slums- what do you mean they have no choice? Was Abiola born in a mansion? Alek wek? Oprah Winfrey? Ben carson?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 12:45am On Jan 18, 2010
Now, what has OBAMA to do with the pictures ooo ROFLMAO!! Pictures of Nigeria on a NIGERIA FOCUSED forum is now cause to introduce OBAMA's Father who is not even a Nigerian?? Roflmao!!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 12:47am On Jan 18, 2010
^^ do I need to post photos of Obama in his father's home village before you get the point? tongue
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 12:48am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

Obama's father had a choice of whether or not to herd goats? And you feel he herded them because he liked the job?

As per a child born in the slums- what do you mean they have no choice? Was Abiola born in a mansion?

Fhemmy, you can now see that this aged woman is developing age related dementia. If Abiola was born in a slum, so what?. Should we all remain in slums so as to turn out like him?. He was lucky to become rich eventually but that doesn't mean his childhood painful memories did leave him. Why not use Darfur and the children who finally made it after the pains and hunger as an example?.

You also mentioned other successful ghetto stories. Emmanuel Amuneke and Jonathan Akpoborie are also products of Ajegunle but how many of them are there compared to other millions of alayes and almajiris they churn out everyday?. The children have no choice because their parents can't afford a decent place where they can play, breathe fresh air and sleep peacefully without backyard raised mosquitoes punishing them.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2010
you can beat a f.ool with many stripes, but his foolishness wont leave s/him
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by spikedcylinder: 12:49am On Jan 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Little wonder he has got hundreds of pictures of his neighbourhood to show Nairaland. grin

Aloy, abi na your room get that correct AC? grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 12:50am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

^^ do I need to post photos of Obama in his father's home village before you get the point? tongue

Of what relevance would that be to this though? I mean what connection would you be making when you do that?

Kobojunkie:

Pictures of Nigeria on a NIGERIA FOCUSED forum is now cause to introduce OBAMA's Father who is not even a Nigerian?? Roflmao!!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

As per a child born in the slums- what do you mean they have no choice? Was Abiola born in a mansion? Alek wek? Oprah Winfrey? Ben carson?

He could have chose to be a farmer.
aloy*emeka:

Fhemmy, you can now see that this aged woman is developing age related dementia. If Abiola was born in a slum, so what?. Should we all remain in slums so as to turn out like him?. He was lucky to become rich eventually but that doesn't mean his childhood painful memories did leave him. Why not use Darfur and the children who finally made it after the pains and hunger as an example?.

You also mentioned other successful ghetto stories. Emmanuel Amuneke and Jonathan Akpoborie are also products of Ajegunle but how many of them are there compared to other millions of alayes and almajiris they churn out everyday?. The children have no choice because their parents can't afford a decent place where they can play, breathe fresh air and sleep peacefully without backyard raised mosquitoes punishing them.

I tire oh.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 12:53am On Jan 18, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Aloy, abi na your room get that correct AC? grin grin grin

That is a chalet where tpia rents per hour for short term customers. OYB and Sauron are regular visitors.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 1:02am On Jan 18, 2010
aloy*emeka:

That is a chalet where tpia rents per hour for short term customers. OYB and Sauron are regular visitors.
grin grin grin grin

Easy oh
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 1:04am On Jan 18, 2010
Fhemmmy:

He could have chose to be a farmer.

I dont know what you're not getting here.

If someone "could have chose to be a farmer", why would they "decide" to herd goats?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 1:13am On Jan 18, 2010
Aloy carefully posted a picture of some Igbo kids having what he called "prom" that sure doesn't look like prom to me cause those kids are probaby in their 11-12 years old go figure what prom is. Then, he posted  the ones of Lagosians suffering and stuff. And on your other thread, you wanted a united south Nigeria? It's a shame seriously. You are trying to redeem your own image yet you are damaging it the more. You still are a tribalist to me and will always be.

And you all posting stupid pictures of Lagos thinking they are signs of development are all blind. Can't you see what Lagos is becoming? A mega shithole or an entirely elitist society which it already is but it will escalate.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 1:25am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

I dont know what you're not getting here.

If someone "could have chose to be a farmer", why would they "decide" to herd goats?

As long as that person is an adult, most of what the end up with are all choices . . . .note my word - "most"
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 1:50am On Jan 18, 2010
9jaganja:

Aloy carefully posted a picture of some Igbo kids having what he called "prom" that sure doesn't look like prom to me cause those kids are probaby in their 11-12 years old go figure what prom is. Then, he posted  the ones of Lagosians suffering and stuff. And on your other thread, you wanted a united south Nigeria? It's a shame seriously. You are trying to redeem your own image yet you are damaging it the more. You still are a tribalist to me and will always be.

And you all posting silly pictures of Lagos thinking they are signs of development are all blind. Can't you see what Lagos is becoming? A mega shithole or an entirely elitist society which it already is but it will escalate.

You are a very big slowpoke. I got all the pictures from one source below and tell me how I carefully selected them besides, who told you that all the kids in that picture are igbo?.

The first and second couples are igbo; the 3rd couple[the boy in blue hat with the girl in blue adire] is Yoruba and the last set is typical Ijaw.

That being said, if you have pictures of yoruba kids enjoying life, do post them please, it's a free site. If you think I believe those pictures are from prom, then you need brain surgery.

Check it out here:

http://www.punchng.com/photos_view.aspx?pid=33
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by henry101(m): 2:29am On Jan 18, 2010
Nobody wanna go down there.
Use this song by 2face to chill out ur nerves.
Peace Out. smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hz8l1fDqxVo
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by MandingoII(m): 2:34am On Jan 18, 2010
you mofos need to STOP having babies you cannot feed
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:09am On Jan 18, 2010
aloy*emeka:

You are a very big slowpoke. I got all the pictures from one source below and tell me how I carefully selected them besides, who told you that all the kids in that picture are igbo?.

The first and second couples are igbo; the 3rd couple[the boy in blue hat with the girl in in dress] is Yoruba and the last set is typical Ijaw.

That being said, if you have pictures of yoruba kids enjoying life, do post them please, it's a free site. If you think I believe those pictures are from prom, then you need brain surgery.

Check it out here:

http://www.punchng.com/photos_view.aspx?pid=33

You are a pathos. Seriously you need a username change before you can ever redeem yourself unfortunately, it's in your blood and name change won't change poo.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by honeric01(m): 3:18am On Jan 18, 2010
And for those who said animals don't roam about in other countries like Australia, south Africa, USA and UK. if you watch [b]National Geographic channel (ngwild) [/b]you'd see monkeys ransacking people's home for food in some part of south Africa, bears, foxes and wolves running around in some part of the united states ransacking refuse dump and any other places they find food, you'd see pigs, cats and squirrels looking for food up and down in some part of the UK, alot of other places have these problems so i don't want to hear that it's only in Nigeria.
Get your facts straight.

Even in India, snakes, tigers and lions walk around and kill people at will overthere, likewise Russia where tigers attack passerby, even in some part of Florida, crocodile dine on locals and their pets, snakes and co roam about freely, if you haven't seen it, that doesn't mean they don't exist, i have seen it, watched it and i can tell you.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by henry101(m): 3:21am On Jan 18, 2010
Doz ghettos have produced CHAMPIONS like this, they dont give a f***k abt wat u guys write here
It amazes me that they are always proud to be called nigerians.
Watch and enjoy.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a2CabT7Owj0
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 3:22am On Jan 18, 2010
Could someone tell me if those kids are married.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 3:23am On Jan 18, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Could someone tell me if those kids are married.

No, they were teaching them how to treat a woman. wink wink wink
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:25am On Jan 18, 2010
aloy*emeka:

No, they are teaching them how to treat a woman. wink wink wink

Something Nigeria needs to start taking serious

LOL the girl in the green scarf looks like lil my sis kiss kiss
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Fhemmmy: 3:27am On Jan 18, 2010
aloy*emeka:

No, they were teaching them how to treat a woman. wink wink wink

Waoh . . . . that is a very good idea, i think the newer generations needs to learn how to do that, and i hope someone will be teaching the ladies too, how to be independent, and treat a man.
FL Gators:

Something Nigeria needs to start taking serious

LOL the girl in the green scarf looks like lil my sis kiss kiss

I agree with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

God Discovered And Made Me Governor Not You, Emmanuel Tells Akpabio / Yoruba Elders Disown Igboho Over Secession: 'We’ve Invested So Much In Nigeria' / Bandits Kill 9, Kidnap Zakariya Markus (Ex-CBN Director), 34 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.