Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures (25337 Views)

Wetin Man No Go See For Naija: See Why This Lawyer Is Threatening Buharia lagos- / Obasanjo Tears PDP Membership Card In Pictures / Achievements Of The Jonathan/Sambo Administration In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:29am On Jan 18, 2010
Fhemmmy:

Waoh . . . . that is a very good idea, i think the newer generations needs to learn how to do that, and i hope someone will be teaching the ladies too, how to be independent, and treat a man.

Like seriously, I agree with you.
Nigerian women too like asking men for money as if dem be their papa
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 3:36am On Jan 18, 2010
From another thread but appropriate here . . . .

[size=14pt]When you tell a Nigerian " Hey! Your House is dirty. Clean it up" he immediately tells you " Why are you disturbing me? Look at that house , and that other house. They are as dirty as mine". [/size]

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 18, 2010
let me help aloy emeka, kobojunkie and co with more pictures:

God save nigeria shocked
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:38am On Jan 18, 2010
When you tell a Nigerian " Hey! Your House is dirty. Clean it up" he immediately tells you " Why are you disturbing me? Look at that house , and that other house. They are as dirty as mine".

This is soooo true grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:44am On Jan 18, 2010
tell a Nigerian he isnt the center of the universe, and he'll swear by all his ancestral gods, that he is wink
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:47am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

tell a Nigerian he isnt the center of the universe, and he'll swear by all his ancestral gods, that he is wink
rotflmao grin grin grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by henry101(m): 3:50am On Jan 18, 2010
I like that girl like in the  green scarf.
she's good in those clothes.
Pray she becomes a good african mother.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:51am On Jan 18, 2010
suffering Yoruba woman in lagos

ugly Yoruba girl:

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 3:52am On Jan 18, 2010
henry101:

Na igbo girl o. Their dowry is expensive and they don't allow their daughters to marry at 9. If you are ready to wait for her until she graduates from the university, then it's ok otherwise igboman no go gree give you im pikin o.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:53am On Jan 18, 2010
henry101:

Are you Mu slim?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 3:54am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

suffering Yoruba woman[tpia] in lagos

Or is it tpia finally happy that she has touched a white person for the first time in her life?. More of your pictures joor. wink wink wink
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:56am On Jan 18, 2010
Ok, this is definitely aloy emeka grin cheesy grin
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 3:57am On Jan 18, 2010
why cant these Yoruba women afford better clothes?

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 3:58am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

why cant these Yoruba women afford better clothes?

Because they work in your brothel. Pay them well.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by honeric01(m): 4:05am On Jan 18, 2010
now i see why this thread was opened in the first place.

A leopard can NEVER change its spot.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by henry101(m): 4:09am On Jan 18, 2010
No be so na. Doz clothes fits her well.
Pray she be likes ma mom.
FL Gators:

Are you Mu slim?

I know na Emeka.
aloy*emeka:

Na igbo girl o. Their dowry is expensive and they don't allow their daughters to marry at 9. If you are ready to wait for her until she graduates from the university, then it's ok otherwise igboman no go gree give you im pikin o.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:10am On Jan 18, 2010
let us help aloy*whatever achieve his almighty aim in HD

Flooded bad roads in naija
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by tunku(m): 4:12am On Jan 18, 2010
tpia.:

suffering Yoruba woman in lagos

ugly Yoruba girl:

Ugly Yoruba Girl? If that is ugly then I don't want to know what you definition of beauty is. And what is the Yoruba person doing with that Igbo person in the first picture? Don't they lay claim to being the lightest skinned peoples in the whole of Nigeria? Even lighter than the berber arab-fulani
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:13am On Jan 18, 2010
Unbelievable!!!

Adults stooping this low out of spite. Are you sure you are helping him @Ziga, or showing us the sort of stuff you are made of?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:13am On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 4:14am On Jan 18, 2010

This is Jamaica my guy. Nigeria does not have nice drainage system like this.

Our own is like this:
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by nguage(m): 4:15am On Jan 18, 2010
tunku:

Ugly Yoruba Girl? If that is ugly then I don't want to know what you definition of beauty is. And what is the Yoruba person doing with that Igbo person in the first picture? Don't they lay claim to being the lightest skinned peoples in the whole of Nigeria? Even lighter than the berber arab-fulani

I'll go out on a limb and say she's being sarcastic. She has a peculiar sense of humour.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:16am On Jan 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Unbelievable!!!

Adults stooping this low out of spite. Are you sure you are helping him @Ziga, or showing us the sort of stuff you are made of?

Unbelievable are u complaining! This thread was started to spite. You should remove the splint from your eyes first.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:18am On Jan 18, 2010
Poor and suffering Nigerian children

Please help us aloy. We have no food!

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:20am On Jan 18, 2010
ziga:

Unbelievable are u complaining! This thread was started to spite. You should remove the splint from your eyes first.

Is that what HE TOLD YOU or what you concluded out of your inability to stand someone posting pictures of the bad and ugly of Nigeria? I have been following your posts and that is all I have seen.

By the way, what splinter is in my eye? My being able to handle both the good, bad and ugly of my country? My calling that we stop demanding the bad be removed because our SHAME can not handle it? I mean what is this splinter yoiu speak of?

Now that I think of it, I think it best you don't even respond and I ignore you and your posts on this. I mean I have made my stance clear, you can choose to think as you want and that is fine with me. This is just too childish for me to be involved.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:21am On Jan 18, 2010
Poor girls who don't know what tomorrow will bring in Naija

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 18, 2010
oyibo woman with yoruba baby

ha! see Yoruba men shocked shocked

Ha!! see lagos shocked shocked

Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:24am On Jan 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

Is that what HE TOLD YOU or what you concluded out of your inability to stand someone posting pictures of the bad and ugly of Nigeria? I have been following your posts and that is all I have seen.

By the way, what splinter is in my eye? My being able to handle both the good, bad and ugly of my country? My calling that we stop demanding the bad be removed because our SHAME can not handle it? I mean what is this splinter yoiu speak of?

Now that I think of it, I think it best you don't even respond and I ignore you and your posts on this. I mean I have made my stance clear, you can choose to think as you want and that is fine with me. This is just too childish for me to be involved.

We all see the bad (CNN) and ugly (BBC) everyday. But you can't bear to see the good side that is presented on a naija forum (nairaland)

i think you are the one who doesn't see the full picture.
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by Kobojunkie: 4:28am On Jan 18, 2010
ziga:

We all see the bad (CNN) and ugly (BBC) everyday[b]. But you can't bear to see the good side that is presented on a naija forum [/b] (nairaland)

i think you are the one who doesn't see the full picture.

How did you arrive at this? Because I stated that I am good with seeing the Good, the Bad, and the ugly sides of Nigeria? WOW!! You must have some seriously awesome mind reading abilities there. UNBEWEAVABLE!! grin

WOW!!! The this thread shows the other side and you IMMEDIATELY Conclude you are the ONLY one who sees the good, everyone else who likes to see these pictures as well is BAD? WOW~!!! MY GOSH!!! like i said, this is childish and i want to stay out of it from now.

By the way, I am not sure we watch the same CNN AND BBC. You sure say that could be reason why all you see on there is BAD and never the good?
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:29am On Jan 18, 2010
See poverty in action!!!

even the da_mn hyena looks hungry!!
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by ziga: 4:30am On Jan 18, 2010
Re: Wetin Man Go Do: Naija In Pictures by aloyemeka7: 4:33am On Jan 18, 2010

Na wa o. Is that 9jaganja on duty?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Osinbajo Visits Sango-Ota Market In Ogun Today / I Was Under Serious Influence During Tinubu's Trial - CCT Judge / Fresh Attack:hoodlums Burn Buhari/apc Campaign Vehicle In Enugu(photos )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.