Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:08 AM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (22999 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:21pm On May 30, 2017
FvckShiT:
Fûçking wait till marriage!? Fúçkíñg hilarious you are grin
yea
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:22pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
yea
I Grab. Obviously He Has Someone He Loves. He Was Only Fooling You, & U that love has blinded was giving, and he was recieving. playing with ur heart

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
I Grab. Obviously He Has Someone He Loves. He Was Only Fooling You, & U that love has blinded was giving, and he was recieving. playing with ur heart
sad truth
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by pocohantas(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2017
These are the same guys that claim Nigerian ladies offer nothing but sex, see them fighting for the sex.
The same guys littering NL with pictures of fish, depicting UNIPORT girls vagina.
The same guys that claim every Nigerian girl has had an abortion.
Same guys calling non-virgins second hand.

OP, don't drop your standards for any nigga.
There are guys out there that will love you for you,as long as you don't blackmail him with your 'virginity'. It shouldn't be all about your virginity, be a virtuous one first.

The advise they give here about sex,they'll never give it to their sisters. You're 19, how many more guys will you date, how many more will you have sex with? Jmoore, abeg come put mouth.

A guy that loves you will stay, sex or no sex.

7 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:25pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
sad truth
Move On. Dnt Let Im Sugar Coat Things For U. I Knw He Wil Stil Cum Beggin. Na Wash Oh!
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:27pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
Move On. Dnt Let Im Sugar Coat Thing For U. I Knw He Wil Stil Cum Beggin. Na Wash Oh!
av learnt d hard way,he wunt cm she's giving him wot I can't give him
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Erums(m): 9:28pm On May 30, 2017
Xway:
My dear sex has killed this generation, everything to them is alk about sex.
I just love being alone.
I have seen were a girl is just insulting her boyfriend for not approving her sex appeal.

I will cherish and care for any girl that kept the hymen in between her legs forever.
Because that's will be the highest gift i can't receive from her.
Though virginity is not the bases for marriage, but personalities defers.
I respect mine.

Incase u think otherwise, I will not need any quote from you.

Whats this one saying
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:30pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
av learnt d hard way,he wunt cm she's giving him wot I can't give him
He Wil Cum Begging. Mark My Words. Hez Only After The Material Benefit.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:32pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
He Wil Cum Begging. Mark My Words. Hez Only After The Material Benefit.
he won't,she's giving him sex nd I cnt
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
he won't,she's giving him sex nd I cnt
He's Gonna Cal U Soon. Jez Look Forward To That Day. Even The Gal Giving Him Sex, Am Sure He's Gonna Hit And Run When Its Time
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:38pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
He's Gonna Cal U Soon. Jez Look Toward That Day. Even The Gal Giving Him Sex, Am Sure He's Gonna Hit And Run When Its Time
av know him for like 5years now,he wunt,except am ready to open legs for him

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:41pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
av know him for like 5years now,he wunt,except am ready to open legs for him
When He Eventually Cal U Soon Ehn! Pm Me. Even The Age Diff. Btw The Two Of U Sef, I Dnt Buy It
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 9:42pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
yea its 9pm tongue
you harsh
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:43pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
When He Eventually Cal U Soon Ehn! Pm Me. Even The Age Diff. Btw The Two Of U Sef, I Dnt Buy It
am 19 he's 24 any biggie??
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:45pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

you harsh
grin
marvin902:

you harsh
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
am 19 he's 24 any biggie??
There's No Biggie, Bt Is Seeing U As Sumone He Can Use And Dump. Pls Never Toy With Oath
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:46pm On May 30, 2017
pocohantas:
These are the same guys that claim Nigerian ladies offer nothing but sex, see them fighting for the sex.
The same guys littering NL with pictures of fish, depicting UNIPORT girls vagina.
The same guys that claim every Nigerian girl has had an abortion.
Same guys calling non-virgins second hand.

OP, don't drop your standards for any nigga.
There are guys out there that will love you for you,as long as you don't blackmail him with your 'virginity'. It shouldn't be all about your virginity, be a virtuous one first.

The advise they give here about sex,they'll never give it to their sisters. You're 19, how many more guys will you date, how many more will you have sex with? Jmoore, abeg come put mouth.

A guy that loves you will stay, sex or no sex.
thanks dear,baby tell dem oo
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by michaelbelgium(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

If he had indeed fukced your nyansh, and you had made him cuum left right and center, then he wouldn't be desperate for sex again.
which kind yans be this ni....all this one no be sex?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:50pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread

19? You are too young to put this nonsense in your head, I urge u to face your career, education or whatever it might be and forget him
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:01pm On May 30, 2017
michaelbelgium:

which kind yans be this ni....all this one no be sex?

Hey, just as it is impossible to confirm that a man is virgin, is the same way an intact hymen is the ONLY way to confirm a lady is a "virgin".... So they can have as much anal sex as they desire, and they will technically still be Virgins.

It is a well used technique in Arab countries

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by michaelbelgium(m): 10:30pm On May 30, 2017
at the age of 19?...i was the best in Waec,post-ume, and had very good focus on my career. now, the cash don dey...ladies dey trip.....preccy or whatever your name is...you should be thinking of how to effect positive change in the world, make your parents and country proud through hardwork academically. you are still a small girl....get yourself busy with God and shun unnecessary associations that would dent your future goals and prospects....my advice
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by iweecureyou: 10:41pm On May 30, 2017
MrCork:

...so u askin us if we want punnnny... correct?....wait..let me tink!! undecided

pervertundecided

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by iweecureyou: 10:42pm On May 30, 2017
michaelbelgium:
at the age of 19?...i was the best in Waec,post-ume, and had very good focus on my career. now, the cash don dey...ladies dey trip.....preccy or whatever your name is...you should be thinking of how to effect positive change in the world, make your parents and country proud through hardwork academically. you are still a small girl....get yourself busy with God and shun unnecessary associations that would dent your future goals and prospects....my advice
are u shru pls carries ur advices elsewere.angry

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 10:50pm On May 30, 2017
For some it is a lot to ask for. But then there are guys who do abstain. The truth of the matter is he thought he would get away with it until you surprised him. You are young, hearts will be broken as you walk towards adulthood. Count this as one of life's unpleasant experiences.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 11:04pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
There's No Biggie, Bt Is Seeing U As Sumone He Can Use And Dump. Pls Never Toy With Oath
yea,nw I know
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 11:38pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
yea,nw I know
Good. Are Yo In Skul?
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by kennykendo(m): 11:46pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread

Preccy the thing is this, you have been together for 1yr And 6months, yeah?
1. You told him no sex till after marriage... he didn't ask for it because he felt you might turn him down which some men find it painful because it hurts their ego. And he didn't ask you for it again because he thought you might think he's into you for sex.

2. To be frank not every man is a celibate, I am not that's the truth. If his libido is active and number one has occurred, he might look for someone to help him out.. Even in women too, when the guys want to celibate and the women can't take it, they look outside. It is everywhere.

3. If you want a no sex before marriage thing, then you need to be single till you want to settle down. It is hard to find a guy now, even if you do, along the line he might ask for it.

Generally speaking, any girl that tells her man no sex till marriage, is risking him to do this elsewhere, unless the dude is really going to hold on.

The joy of virginity especially for a lady with a good and pure heart is to give it to someone she loves and someone who loves her too.. You shouldn't because of this bow to pressure.

I believe sex is something that comes from within for both man and woman. It has to be something deep that they believe yes we need to. it mustn't be one sided.....

my advice though....open to criticism
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 12:09am On May 31, 2017
kennykendo:

Preccy the thing is this, you have been together for 1yr And 6months, yeah?
1. You told him no sex till after marriage... he didn't ask for it because he felt you might turn him down which some men find it painful because it hurts their ego. And he didn't ask you for it again because he thought you might think he's into you for sex.

2. To be frank not every man is a celibate, I am not that's the truth. If his libido is active and number one has occurred, he might look for someone to help him out.. Even in women too, when the guys want to celibate and the women can't take it, they look outside. It is everywhere.

3. If you want a no sex before marriage thing, then you need to be single till you want to settle down. It is hard to find a guy now, even if you do, along the line he might ask for it.

Generally speaking, any girl that tells her man no sex till marriage, is risking him to do this elsewhere, unless the dude is really going to hold on.

The joy of virginity especially for a lady with a good and pure heart is to give it to someone she loves and someone who loves her too.. You shouldn't because of this bow to pressure.

I believe sex is something that comes from within for both man and woman. It has to be something deep that they believe yes we need to. it mustn't be one sided.....

my advice though....open to criticism

thanks bro
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 12:09am On May 31, 2017
Stevengerd:
Good. Are Yo In Skul?
waiting for admission
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 6:55am On May 31, 2017
preccy69:

Well, well, well. I think you've heard it all. But I'd like to do a quick summary in case you were feeling bamboozled with the barrage of advice you got here

1. Its not all about s**

2. Expect to be heartbroken a lot if you wish to be in a s**less relationship in this day and age

3. The guy lied to you. How dare he? But my dear, welcome to the real world. This is not Hollywood or Mills and Boons. Betrayal is part of everyday life. You just have to learn how to manage it. You hear me? Manage, not eliminate.

4. Your heart is still tender. You made a point about taking an oath. Hmmmm. If you try it, I will send mountain of fire brigade to your house. What were you thinking? The guy backed out in the end. So that should have been instructive enough for you.

5. There are good men. The problem you're gonna face in life is this: When you meet a man who genuinely wants to keep you till you're ready, you may complain that he's not "romantic". Well, I must tell you, if you want a man who is romantic, then, I wonder where you think being romantic will lead. You don't just get romantic just for the sake of it. One thing often leads to another.

6. Have faith in life. Yeah, as someone said, God's children still walk the earth.

7. Face your future. You're a hot cake now. You have a pretty face. Sample 10 years time. God forbid you have no education or you have an inadequate education. Your own don be be that.

8. Like someone said. Talk to your brother if you have one.

9. If you must go into a relationship, be open-minded about it. Expect the WORST. Yes. Its that serious.

10. Don't confuse love with feelings. Feelings are your worst enemy. They're there today and gone tomorrow. A young girl like you once asked me if it was okay to sleep with a guy she really likes. I asked her, what if you woke up tomorrow and find that you no longer likes him so much? Love is based on hard work. Get it straight.

11. Let that guy be. But Alas!!! he has your PIN code already. But never, I repeat, never let that guy back into your life. He is playing a psychological game on you. Told you he was ok with a s**less relationship with you. You assumed he has settled for an exclusive relationship with you. Technically he hasn't done you wrong. He's kept his end of the bargain with you. But instead of him to point that out and take responsibility for his actions, he's making you feel guilty. Run from such people. It's hard but possible.

12. In case you're so much enamored by love poems. I'd advice you try Shakespeare's sonnets. There are audio versions you can download free in case you want it read to you. Or even the Song of Songs. You'd be amazed at what you'll find.

Take care

2 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:17am On May 31, 2017
TheLordIsGr8:

Well, well, well. I think you've heard it all. But I'd like to do a quick summary in case you were feeling bamboozled with the barrage of advice you got here

1. Its not all about s**
2. Expect to be heartbroken a lot if you wish to be in a s**less relationship in this day and age
3. The guy lied to you. How dare he? But my dear, welcome to the real world. This is not Hollywood or Mills and Boons. Betrayal is part of everyday life. You just have to learn how to manage it. You hear me? Manage, not eliminate.
4. Your heart is still tender. You made a point about taking an oath. Hmmmm. If you try it, I will send mountain of fire brigade to your house. What were you thinking? The guy backed out in the end. So that should have been instructive enough for you.
5. There are good men. The problem you're gonna face in life is this: When you meet a man who genuinely wants to keep you till you're ready, you may complain that he's not "romantic". Well, I must tell you, if you want a man who is romantic, then, I wonder where you think being romantic will lead. You don't just get romantic just for the sake of it. One thing often leads to another.
6. Have faith in life. Yeah, as someone said, God's children still walk the earth.
7. Face your future. You're a hot cake now. Sample 10 years time. God forbid you have no education. Your own don be be that.
thanks,good points, Lols @mountain of fire brigade,sha I thank God we didn't take d oath

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Why Do Many Girls And Women Find It Hard To Resist Their Ex-boyfriends? / Your Favourite Romance Song / Dear Broke Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.