Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,205 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Guys Is It All About Sex???? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Is It All About Sex???? (22928 Views)

Which Of These Categories Of Guys Is Most Attractive To Ladies??? / Single Guys: Is Marriage The Key To Success? / Guys, Is This Too Much Thighs On A Woman Or You Men Like This? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by mhizesta9(f): 7:36pm On May 30, 2017
u are in a 'No Sex relationship ' ,of course hes definitely going to cheat ....u r just unlucky that you caught him ..were u expecting him Not to hv Sex tilk u guys r married...Its nt possible

OP ,we are facing the same thing ...Im 19 as well nd i nd my bf hv neva had Sex based on our agreement But i knw he bleeps other Girls But hv neva caught him red handed But i knew thru his Chat
Buh Im LEss concerned because i dnt hv anything to lose ..

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Bahddo(m): 7:38pm On May 30, 2017
Ribajae:

well u know men nau dont u.. but i really doubt a guy in this 21st sextury that would truly respect u in ur sex decision
I would, but right after I test her sincerity to be sure she isn't pretending. There ought to be more to a girl than what is between her legs.

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 7:42pm On May 30, 2017
Ribajae:

well u know men nau dont u.. but i really doubt a guy in this 21st sextury that would truly respect u in ur sex decision
he did at first, he was starved so he left
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by CheedyJ(m): 7:48pm On May 30, 2017
Xway:
My dear sex has killed this generation, everything to them is alk about sex.
I just love being alone.
I have seen were a girl is just insulting her boyfriend for not approving her sex appeal.

I will cherish and care for any girl that kept the hymen in between her legs forever.
Because that's will be the highest gift i can't receive from her.
Though virginity is not the bases for marriage, but personalities defers.
I respect mine.

Incase u think otherwise, I will not need any quote from you.
So,once she's a virgin,her character matters not to u...u beta don't misplace ur priority... Well,it's ur choice tho

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Ribajae(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
he did at first, he was starved so he left

well bae i'm no pro with relationships... i'm just a fine boi who does a lot more thinking than talking. gudluck with ur lovelife
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I don't knw hw to start,ok
am just 19,we've been dating for a year nd six months now,we r crazily in love,I think I love him more,recently he's been acting strange no love texts messages,kisses, nd all d things he used to do,I miss d man I fell in love with, he's changed everything about him,so I went to see him on Saturday, nd he was on bed with another girl,he didn't even notice dat I opened door till I shut,den he came after me,he's 24,up to dis moment I can't bliv he cheated on me truth is we r nt having sex I asked if he could wait till after marriage nd he was cool with it,I confronted him nd all he could say was how long was I expecting him to stay,without sex,guys is it fair??u have a girl dat loves nd respects u,cares for u,its nt like he even asked me for it,I feel so hurt,he's been banging her for months nw,but is it all about d sex u guys getis itu myt b thinking dat it has to do with money but its doesn't I just wanted to b happy with him,dats all,we were close to taking an oath last year,but cos of his exams he couldn't come,he later convinced me to drop d idea my question is, are their good guys,is it all about a pair of legs dat spread
there is something called anal sex
BTW pleased you buy clothes for him?
Give him money without him asking
Always call him everyday without asking for card
Do you take him out and spend on him?
If u do all this then that guy is a fool for cheating on you with sex
But if u don't you're a bigger fool cause you offer nothing to make him to be faithful

It not all about sex
What else is he gaining in the no sex shit

4 Likes

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:10pm On May 30, 2017
CHESTER48:
there is something called anal sex
BTW pleased you buy clothes for him?
Give him money without him asking
Always call him everyday without asking for card
Do you take him out and spend on him?
If u do all this then that guy is a fool for cheating on you with sex
But if u don't you're a bigger fool cause you offer nothing to make him to be faithful

It not all about sex
What else is he gaining in the no sex shit

me nko wot was I gaining, ntin,I was just happy nd inlove
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:15pm On May 30, 2017
mhizesta9:
u are in a 'No Sex relationship ' ,of course hes definitely going to cheat ....u r just unlucky that you caught him ..were u expecting him Not to hv Sex tilk u guys r married...Its nt possible

OP ,we are facing the same thing ...Im 19 as well nd i nd my bf hv neva had Sex based on our agreement But i knw he bleeps other Girls But hv neva caught him red handed But i knew thru his Chat
u don't have anything to losehoney u don't love him enuf,if u r crazy over him u wouldn't b happy for a week or days u would lose urself,I loved a fool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by 1234IKECHhukwu: 8:22pm On May 30, 2017
mhizesta9:

u don't have anything to loose & u are leading him on thinking u are smart in case the relationship comes to an end someday, don't worry u own time is coming, men 'll lead on in the name of marriage & ll not fulfill their own side of the bargain.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
wish us wot kwa,he has a new girl
ohhhhhhh shocked wow he just leave angel waka commot cause angel nor free give am blessing..shocked
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:35pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

ohhhhhhh shocked
wow he just leave angel waka commot cause angel nor free give am blessing..shocked
his choice
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by trilobite: 8:43pm On May 30, 2017
you are 19, haven't had sex?. believable...a bit.

you are 19, you will not have sex till you get married?. not believable. impossible.

Look, I have seen this a dozen times, and know how it ends. my advice:

Learn to earn respect from the opposite sex, stay grounded no matter what you hear or see and always maintain a good name. These should be your goals for now. Because when the serious man finally comes, these are the qualities that will make him take you seriously.

good luck with your choices.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 8:43pm On May 30, 2017
Its not all about sex for guys, but we crave physical intimacy. Even if you don't want to have sex, you have to be physically intimate with him, because love and intimacy goes hand in hand for us. There are ways to be intimate without having sex. 19 years is too young in my opinion though, I think you should wait for a few years before entering another relationship.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 8:49pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
his choice

abeg where the application form make I apply
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:50pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

abeg where the application form make I apply
Lols,stop nah
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 8:53pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
Lols,stop nah
preccy69:
Lols,stop nah

for this girl mind I dey joke cool..
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:55pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

for this girl mind I dey joke cool..
ehen nah
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 8:56pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
ehen nah

not joking... like to apply for the position of Gm
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
stevengerd
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 8:59pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

not joking... like to apply for the position of Gm
k
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:00pm On May 30, 2017
CreamyMoltenLar:
Its not all about sex for guys, but we crave physical intimacy. Even if you don't want to have sex, you have to be physically intimate with him, because love and intimacy goes hand in hand for us. There are ways to be intimate without having sex. 19 years is too young in my opinion though, I think you should wait for a few years before entering another relationship.
would do just dat,we were very intimate
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:01pm On May 30, 2017
trilobite:
you are 19, haven't had sex?. believable...a bit.

you are 19, you will not have sex till you get married?. not believable. impossible.

Look, I have seen this a dozen times, and know how it ends. my advice:

Learn to earn respect from the opposite sex, stay grounded no matter what you hear or see and always maintain a good name. These should be your goals for now. Because when the serious man finally comes, these are the qualities that will make him take you seriously.

good luck with your choices.
not believable but highly possible, he was very okay,sex was d only p
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
k

that moment your spirit just died with the word k cry
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:02pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

tongue
marvin902:

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by marvin902(m): 9:05pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
tongue

grin buh seriously can I pm you
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
me nko wot was I gaining, ntin,I was just happy nd inlove
if you are not gaining sheet please breakup Goodluck
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
stevengerd
Preccy Ur Are An Adult, Since U're Above 18. Move On With Ur Life, Dnt Let Any Man Stand As A Setback Towards Ur Future. The Reason Ur Bf Snitched On U, Was Because Of Sex. And U were'nt giving him. once a guy starts giving a gal material gift. there is a motive behind it. This is just an eye opener for u. Be smart dnt let the sweet words of men get u. just stay outta relationship for now, focus on ur studies.
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:11pm On May 30, 2017
marvin902:

grin buh seriously can I pm you
yea its 9pm tongue[quote author=marvin902 post=57035931]
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:13pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
Preccy Ur Are An Adult, Since U're Above 18. Move On With Ur Life, Dnt Let Any Man Stand As A Setback Towards Ur Future. The Reason Ur Bf Snitched On U, Was Because Of Sex. And U were'nt giving him. once a guy starts giving a gal material gift. there is a motive behind it. This is just an eye opener for u. Be smart dnt let the sweet words of men get u. just stay outta relationship for now, focus on ur studies.
I was d one giving those gifts ooo,u didn't read d ops post wella
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by FvckShiT(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2017
Fûçking wait till marriage!? Fúçkíñg hilarious you are grin

1 Like

Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by Stevengerd(m): 9:16pm On May 30, 2017
preccy69:
I was d one giving those gifts ooo,u didn't read d ops post wella
Oops!!! Dat Means U Were The One In Love Den
Re: Guys Is It All About Sex???? by preccy69(f): 9:18pm On May 30, 2017
Stevengerd:
Oops!!! Dat Means U Were The One In Love Den
yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Black Sexy Girls Show Off Their Curvy Boots (PHOTOS) / 11 Questions Every Woman Should Ask Her Man / 12 Things Men Want In A Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.