Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,036 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:11 AM

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! (12549 Views)

My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by GEW: 5:01pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

Dat's rite! wink cheesy

So you get stuck with your initial decision even if you think it was the wrong call to make ? undecided

Any attepmt to change your mind will result to you being victimized by the so-called guy or girl who 'claimed' to love you! undecided

uju, u don become born again abi? buy one get one free relationships are not strong relationships in my book. if the forbidden fruits were left intact at the begining the guilt trips of starting and stopping wont exist.

i commend whoever desires to stop the buy now pay later business. you see how some grown ups now equate sex with love cos they have always had it on demand like it was some pure water
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by snthesis(m): 5:12pm On Jan 20, 2010
@posts
i guess i can safely conclude dat love is like soup, once cooked (disvirgined) has to be preserved (constant sex) else it wud spoil (end).
Men! I too deep.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jan 20, 2010
GEW:

uju, u don become born again abi? buy one get one free relationships are not strong relationships in my book. if the forbidden fruits were left intact at the begining the guilt trips of starting and stopping wont exist.

i commend whoever desires to stop the buy now pay later business. you see how some grown ups now equate sex with love cos they have always had it on demand like it was some pure water

So this whole post has to be about me    undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Pweety4me(f): 6:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
@OP i 4 one am not a person who is after or motivated by S*.x so.  .  . undecided but if i were 2 say i would just try and put his "Celibating" power 2 test just 4 d sakes. . . cool wink tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by platinumnk(f): 6:54pm On Jan 20, 2010
He decided to go celibate- after being active?

If he did not cite STRONG religous reasons then :

1) he about to propose and wants to wait till wedding

2) He's found someone else

3) Its not appealing to him and he still wants to find someone else

1 Like

Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by unban190: 7:29pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^

Hi N~ wink wink
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by platinumnk(f): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2010
^u were banned. . what did u do?
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 20, 2010
Yes I wouldnt mind that.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Tmoni(m): 7:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
man, thats a very big issue for some peeps

no show after prior show,
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by platinumnk(f): 7:40pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

Yes I wouldnt mind that.

Its not about minding, I wouldnt mind if he were celibate before dating, but for him to change suddenly without no real reasons? Something up. tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jan 20, 2010
platinumnk:

Its not about minding, I wouldnt mind if he were celibate before dating, but for him to change suddenly without no real reasons? Something uptongue
  grin grin I agree with that. If he cites religious reasons then its ok. Or maybe he is probably housing a recent venereal disease he caught while creeping around and is just waiting to heal up grin grin Silly moofooker
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Moyola(f): 7:45pm On Jan 20, 2010
Apropos what happened recently, embarassed it's best to call it off if d other isn't alright wiv it. cool
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by platinumnk(f): 7:49pm On Jan 20, 2010
Moyola:

Apropos what happened recently, embarassed it's best to call it off if d other isn't alright wiv it. cool

but see thats the point, if he doesnt site STRONG religious reasons, then it ultimately calls for break up,
unless they have issues with it which means they need to talk it out. undecided

Usually if a guy does this- hes cheating or got something, usually by cheating grin grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Moyola(f): 7:58pm On Jan 20, 2010
platinumnk:

but see thats the point, if he doesnt site STRONG religious reasons, then it ultimately calls for break up,
unless they have issues with it which means they need to talk it out. undecided

Usually if a guy does this- hes cheating or got something, usually by cheating grin grin

Whatever the reason - religious or not. . . What if after talking it out d issue is still unresolved uhhmn? if either of them ain ok wiv such decision or if d 1 making such decision wouldn't be able to stand d other cheating, then it's best to end it. . .IMO undecided

Well dhatz wot 'll cum 2 mind @ 1st cheesy . . . what if he's juz decided to wait 'til he getz married?! tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by platinumnk(f): 8:00pm On Jan 20, 2010
Moyola:

Whatever the reason - religious or not. . . What if after talking it out d issue is still unresolved uhhmn? if either of them ain ok wiv such decision or if d 1 making such decision wouldn't be able to stand d other cheating, then it's best to end it. . .IMO undecided

Well dhatz wot 'll come 2 mind @ 1st cheesy . . . what if he's juz decided to wait 'til he getz married?! tongue

covered it grin
platinumnk:

He decided to go celibate- after being active?

If he did not cite STRONG religous reasons then :

1) he about to propose and wants to wait till wedding

2) He's found someone else

3) Its not appealing to him and he still wants to find someone else

Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Moyola(f): 8:09pm On Jan 20, 2010
hehe!

4) He decides to become a Father cheesy

5) He's sacrificed his **** for smth hence he cannot even get **** let alone **** proper and he thought "whadda point?" I'd juz tell her m going "celibate". . . he wouldnt wanna let his secret out obviously! grin So?! cool tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 8:16pm On Jan 20, 2010
^^^ rotflmao grin grin

Why does it have to be something snister

@ Platinumk

What if he's saving himself for a marriage that'll prolly happen in 2 or 3 yrs time! Will you wait? cheesy
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Moyola(f): 8:21pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ rotflmao grin grin

Explain wotchu mean biko! tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 20, 2010
You said . . .

Moyola:

hehe!

4) He decides to become a Father cheesy

5) He's sacrificed his **** for smth hence he cannot even get **** let alone **** proper and he thought "whadda point?" I'd juz tell her m going "celibate". . . he wouldnt wanna let his secret out obviously! grin So?! cool tongue

LOL grin

And I said . .

Ujujoan:

^^^ rotflmao grin grin

Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by platinumnk(f): 8:38pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

^^^ rotflmao grin grin

@ Platinumk

What if he's saving himself for a marriage that'll prolly happen in 2 or 3 yrs time! Will you wait? cheesy

lol@moyola grin

if he didnt propose in like a month tops then somethings up, and who stays engaged for 3 years?

and if he want to be engaged for that long- he must again- site very STRONG reasons.

its not that se x is a defining factor- it the aburpt change in behavior that raises problems
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by unban190: 10:46pm On Jan 20, 2010
platinumnk:

^u were banned. . what did u do?

cos of hatred~
anyway i needed ur help~
dnt knw if u care 2 listen 2 wat ive gat~
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by platinumnk(f): 11:48pm On Jan 20, 2010
^ sorry but nope not willing wink
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by TOPE20001(f): 11:51pm On Jan 20, 2010
Ujujoan:

How do you cope with celibacy with a partner you were sexually active with 

Do you stay and love h/her in spite of the lack of intimacy or do you leave h/her for someone who’d satisfy your se.xual needs  undecided

Yes i wld stay. se.x is not life and death and it doesnt define our relationship. altho it will be hard tongue
but i agree wit plat, he must have a strong reason why cool
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by platinumnk(f): 11:53pm On Jan 20, 2010
TOPE2000!:

Yes i wld stay. se.x is not life and death and it doesnt define our relationship. altho it will be hard tongue

But if he doesnt give u a valid reason?
Ive seen too many times where it happened only for the guy to be on someone else.
The problem is he does it for no apparent reason tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by unban190: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2010
platinumnk:

^ sorry but nope not willing wink
angry angry angry angry

just help me get some info

i aint asking u for no payment or sometin

this is abt my life remember
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by ThoniaSlim(f): 4:56am On Jan 21, 2010
Suits me perfectly! cool
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 6:42am On Jan 21, 2010
Respect his/her decision.
No pressure, just soft seduction.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 21, 2010
platinumnk:

But if he doesnt give u a valid reason?
Ive seen too many times where it happened only for the guy to be on someone else.
The problem is he does it for no apparent reason tongue

Hmmmn undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by whitelexi(m): 9:51am On Jan 21, 2010
Sex and a serious relationship go hand in hand. Going celibate with no real reason is like introducing conditions to your relationship and we all know what that can cause.

Uju, r u trying to tell me anything in particular? undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 21, 2010
whitelexi:

Sex and a serious relationship go hand in hand. Going celibate with no real reason is like introducing conditions to your relationship and we all know what that can cause.
Uju, r u trying to tell me anything in particular? undecided

This can be played the other way round . . someone wanting to have sex in a r/ship is a 'condition' . . Sex is not automatic in a relationship; serious or not!

If what you are saying is that sex is a key ingredient for a serious relationship, then I disagree with you on that one!

I don't know, am I old-fashioned to still think that sex is meant for just married couples undecided

Just because we all do it dosent mean it's right and I don't think people who decide not to should be victimized in any way! undecided

PS: This has nothing to do with you Lexi . . I wonder why you even think it does! undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by MissyB1(m): 10:14am On Jan 21, 2010
Celibacy ko!!!

Who/What would he be saving the Rod for? His Hand? undecided
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 10:18am On Jan 21, 2010
^ LOL grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me / She Is Too Beautiful For My Comfort! / Best Ways To Scare Him Off!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.