Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,175 members, 7,821,982 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:28 PM

Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! (12547 Views)

My Neighbour Has Been Crying Since Thursday, Then I Decided To Help Him(photo) / See What A Girl I Asked Out Junior Sister Decided To Put Me Inside (picture) / Have U Ever Cheated On your Bf/gf? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by chriswu(m): 9:30pm On Jan 21, 2010
nobody said it was everyday nd why can't you do everyday. it's a personal choice. Some couple like it everyday
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jan 21, 2010
@ topic

Fine with me! wink
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by chriswu(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
The more the merri, er grin grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by honeric01(m): 9:33pm On Jan 21, 2010
Wetin man go do

i have been on one for years now and i don complain tire, but wetin i go do  cry cry cry
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by chriswu(m): 9:37pm On Jan 21, 2010
honeric01:

Wetin man go do

i have been on one for years now and i don complain tire, but wetin i go do  cry cry cry
Why do you then stay. u'll get more nd more depressed. Talk 2 d babe, if u hav a steady job, make plans on gettin married" if marriage is her excuse"
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by chamotex(m): 9:39pm On Jan 21, 2010
Lai lai . . . . It can never happen o, it must not happen . . . In short it wont happen. angry
For why, for why!?

I will campaign!!!, I will protest!!!

She must give me at least 6 months notice.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by honeric01(m): 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2010
chris wu:

Why do you then stay. u'll get more nd more depressed. Talk 2 d babe, if u hav a steady job, make plans on gettin married" if marriage is her excuse"

my own different small, we didn't start with what most people started on, that's why it's hard, i thought having a girlfriend might even help when the temptation goes very unbearable, too bad, she go say make i control am the way i did before we met.

well, she's worth it so the only thing i can do is complain and wait  cry lipsrsealed tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jan 21, 2010
usually when a dude does this without reason . . . its because he's lost interest in you.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by tbaba83(m): 9:47pm On Jan 21, 2010
why would any sane person substitute masturbation for pussy? i just dont get it
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by honeric01(m): 9:48pm On Jan 21, 2010
off topic

how do i contact a moderator ? can anyone help? got a message from one of them but cant contact him because i don't have his contact info.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jan 21, 2010
honeric01:

off topic

how do i contact a moderator ? can anyone help? got a message from one of them but cant contact him because i don't have his contact info.

Go to his section and create a thread! tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by honeric01(m): 9:58pm On Jan 21, 2010
michelin89:

Go to his section and create a thread! tongue

Where's [size=3pt]Seun[/size]'s section? tongue
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jan 21, 2010
honeric01:

Where's [size=3pt]Seun[/size]'s section? tongue

Ahahhahahahahahah! I nor know for this one. grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by nijaprince: 10:29pm On Jan 21, 2010
There has to be a reason given like, "I'm tired of pre-marital sex, lets wait till we get married" or some other reason. But if there is none then your partner is simply tired of you!
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by leye1234(m): 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2010
@Poster
The good thing is that you know that nobody is yashing your partner, while you are having a good time out there grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by honeric01(m): 12:47am On Jan 22, 2010
michelin89:

Ahahhahahahahahah! I nor know for this one. grin

How does he contact you? he contacted me through the private email on nairaland, now i can contact him back
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by hax: 12:54am On Jan 22, 2010
No more sex? Just like that?

Spare the 'rod', spoil the relationship. lmao
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by ibabalol: 2:04am On Jan 22, 2010
thats when the other girl becomes valuable
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by nethacker(m): 5:33am On Jan 22, 2010
na dis kind thing 9ja gurls dey do, e no fit happen here, How the Bleep will she tell me dat? shocked
no long thing @all, look for an option straight grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by rasputinn(m): 5:44am On Jan 22, 2010
You brace for it and wiat it out;depending on the reason and for how long
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by kayc33(m): 6:00am On Jan 22, 2010
michelin89:

@ topic

Fine with me! wink

you sure?
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Nobody: 6:06am On Jan 22, 2010
@topic

Hell nah cool
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by iviix(m): 6:48am On Jan 22, 2010
but wait first oh, if both parties dnt agree to this vow of celibacy, then dia fidelity is a thing of the past,

@poster-if this is a true life story, im sure its the woman that instigated the whole thing, issues!
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by waledoy(m): 8:32am On Jan 22, 2010
Celibate? choosing to remain single and not have sexual relationships
am out defo!
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by HERO111: 9:13am On Jan 22, 2010
@poster,
look dont come and claim saint or angel here. from your post u said they have being hammering b4. so whats'these your forming (love without sex) all about.
My opinion= i can wait if it will be for a period of time. anything shot of that me and my CD rolling wit som1 else mannnnn!
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by ilosiwaju: 9:20am On Jan 22, 2010
If she is fasting, cool! if not, grin there is fire in a petrol station on the mountain.
grin grin grin
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by KoikiM: 9:52am On Jan 22, 2010
I'm to be married in 6mths and my fiance says NO intimacy since 2mths ago,at first i tot it was a joke but nao i know he's dead serious bt i'm trying to cope.I know i might av to despoil him cos God knows i cant wait for 6mths

HABA, JUST SIX MONTH? WHEN YOU MUST A MANIAC.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by KoikiM: 9:54am On Jan 22, 2010
I'm to be married in 6mths and my fiance says NO intimacy since 2mths ago,at first i tot it was a joke but nao i know he's dead serious bt i'm trying to cope.I know i might av to despoil him cos God knows i cant wait for 6mths

HABA! JUST SIX MONTH?  YOU MUST BE A MANIAC.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by H2O2: 10:13am On Jan 22, 2010
True Love extends beyond the realm and lust for sex; then again I expect true love to be selfless.  Sex is an integral part of relationships that can wait. . . but not forever.

rambling
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by kellysopy(m): 10:40am On Jan 22, 2010
good reason justifies celibacy. waiting for 6mnts isnt much. just normal for enjoyable honeymoon.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by Wrex(m): 11:11am On Jan 22, 2010
If she has good reasons,i will stick with her and have sexual partners outside but if she ain't got no good reason,then i will end the relationship.
Re: Your Bf/gf Decided To Go Celibate! by wales(m): 11:33am On Jan 22, 2010
chamotex:

Lai lai . . . . It can never happen o, it must not happen . . . In short it wont happen. angry
For why, for why!?

I will campaign!!!, I will protest!!!

She must give me at least 6 months notice.

6 months notice to do what? go look for another woman or file a suit? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4 Things That Can Possibly Go Wrong During Public Proposals / Photo: "My Boyfriend Broke Up With Me Because I Posted This Sexy Picture On Face / Help! My Girlfriend's Younger Sister Wants Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.