Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,892 members, 7,810,425 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:51 AM

Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) (86932 Views)

Armed Robbers Invade A Home In Abuja, Captured On CCTV (video) / Notorious Armed Robber With Charm Killed By SARS After Gun Battle. Graphic Pics / Man Caught Stealing Slippers In A Boutique With The Help Of CCTV (Video, Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by aycorporat(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Coldfeets:

In that case, this video don tay na

why would the OP bring up this stale news now?

Mtcheeewwww
So this Adaowerri111 has been posting lies all along then forming that it actually happened near her shop when in actual fact it was around February?
I am happy they've been caught.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Badgers14: 11:17am On Jun 08, 2017
opedaydydx9:
The police tried but our security operatives lack... Experience.. I hope he dint get hit, he could have killed all from the room, I noticed something wrong in the calibration of the ak47 he missed his target twice before gunning the other guy down

You are right, he was in a better position to take the robbers out of the game.

But reacting that quick to life and death situation isn't easy.. I still will tip my hat for him.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Xkalaban(m): 11:17am On Jun 08, 2017
Damn! Mofo just gat sent to da underworld shocked
If u got luv 4 the money then prepare 2 die for it.....

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Rayd502(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Adaowerri111:

The policeman who shot the robber was killed by the robber that was sitted in the car, watch the video, he was shot multiple times on the floor before they zoomed off
Abeg which video did you watch coz i m not understanding.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:20am On Jun 08, 2017
Badgers14:

But reacting that quick to life and death situation isn't easy.. I still will tip my hat for him.
Bros he was trained for that situation, he ran away, how does it feel to get killed while turning the back, I still respect his doggedness, True rugged nigga!

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by aycorporat(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2017
0000000:
They have since been nabbed and killed by the Police. The driver and the shooter in the rear seat are pictured
Good news

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by opedaydydx9(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2017
aycorporat:

So this Adaowerri111 has been posting lies all along then forming that it actually happened near her shop when in actual fact it was around February?
I am happy they've been caught.
we all heard how they got arrested at a burial na
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:21am On Jun 08, 2017
feelgoodstuffs:
Hmmm is this in Nigeria? So what did the arm robbers achieved? And Why did they left immediately?

Your grammar is robbery to my senses. sad

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by dy27(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2017
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by piagetskinner(m): 11:22am On Jun 08, 2017
oboy...this is not a joking sturvs
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Baroba(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Kudos to the mopol man, he dropped the animal like a boss.. cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Langbasa: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
Cogent:
Kudos to the security guards for shooting back, they are very brave men, heroes. Many policemen will run away instead of shooting. Kudos to them again.

May the robbers meet untimely painful death, may happiness be detached from their existence. May they search fruitlessly for peace of mind and never find it.
Amin.
Oga na only one policeman dey there,go back and watch the video again.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by sizzlers(m): 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
embarassed dis is serious. The police man for no run atall. He could have stayed put and take them one after the other Cus he is in a very better position. His mistake started the moment he starts running putting himself in d defensive.

6 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by hedonistic: 11:23am On Jun 08, 2017
0000000:
They have since been nabbed and killed by the Police. The driver and the shooter in the rear seat are pictured

They have been killed by the police? That's very good news. These maggots do not deserve the luxury of a court trial and imprisonment.

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by babajero(m): 11:24am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

The security man is wicked and a coward...

See how he stylishly sneaked away.

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

And he would have been celebrated if he died in the process....

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.
engage how many robbers, with how many bullets or do you think he was inside an arsenal, he was even lucky they didn't follow him to the back of the bank, he was brave as he can and meant to be.

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 08, 2017
Rayd502:

Abeg which video did you watch coz i m not understanding.

Lol. Don't mind that very confused lady. If she was observant and watched the video well, she would have noticed that the guard continued returning fire even when the guy in the seat was about running away. Watch the video well. You will notice that till the armed robber entered back into his car, he was dodging bullets.

10 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by lfleak: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2017
All these people shouting, he could have stayed in the room.. Do you know whether he is running out of bullets..?? And that's worse... That will make him unarmed, and day go in and kill him easily..
Think first...I l hope he survives..

8 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 08, 2017
greatdave:
Omo...real life action film! Just dunno why the cop ran out of that room. Looks like a vantage position he could have taken the bastards out from sad angry.o God help Nigeria!

He probably didn't have enough bullet. have you thought about that too?

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AskProf: 11:26am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

He was in the best position to engage the occupants of that car in a physical combat.

But what do I know, Zenith Bank securitymen are only good in soliciting for tips.

He took down one of the robbers.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 11:27am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Pray to God to chase away the any coward-spirit in you.
So an unarmed man can not confront an armed man? Go ask unarmed Soldiers how they overpower armed men.

Why is he a security personnel then?

Look through your posts in the last month and make an assessment : do you consider yourself a person in full control of his senses ?

14 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by joinnow: 11:27am On Jun 08, 2017
The bad guy with the money just waka casually and was waiting outside of the gate and even turn round the car b4 entering the car. shocked

5 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaObinkita:
grin grin angry

See as valuable blood just wasted...

Better blood wey person for take go shrine make money

Nwa Obinkita ibem grin

1 Like

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by fergieboy: 11:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Viking007:

You love robbers? Are You ok? Like seriously? You're the same fergie in the betting thread? Interesting.
grin

No haba bro.. I watch Amemovie/action movie a lot and see how robbery goes down
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Viking007(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2017
Badgers14:

A very rare act of bravery from the NPF. I'm still speechless.

4 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AroOkigbo(m): 11:28am On Jun 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
angry

Are you related to NwaObinkita?
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Viking007(m): 11:29am On Jun 08, 2017
fergieboy:

grin

No haba bro.. I watch Amemovie/action movie a lot and see how robbery goes down
Fergie You fear me o. cheesy.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by discusant: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
Iluv:
Damn!!!

This is just like a movie. I hope the policeman survived.

He deserves a medal for reacting. Some others will just quietly remain in that outpost until the robbers leave.

You must make a bad policeman.

Unless attacked, trained police do not engage criminals in gun battle.
Life, even the life of the armed robber, is very important.
In an organized country, a helicopter should have traced the robbers to wherever they shall end up. The robbers surrender after a siege.

3 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by AskProf: 11:30am On Jun 08, 2017
TriumphJohnson:
This video shows the gunfire battle between robbers and a policeman who traced a customer holding cash to a Nigerian Bank rumoured to be Zenith Bank this morning.

The poiliceman was able to kill one of the robbers, no one knows if he survived.

Let's always be vigilant.

Watch below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=slS0IQiZ4bU

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/watch-video-gun-battle-at-zenith-bank.html

Lalasticlala mynd44 oam4j

Shameless propagandist.
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by Badgers14: 11:31am On Jun 08, 2017
opedaydydx9:
Bros he was trained for that situation, he ran away, how does it feel to get killed while turning the back, I still respect his doggedness, True rugged nigga!

We are still saying the same thing. To the police community, he could have done more because of the trainings he received, but from a civilian perspective he tried atleast.. grin

Frankly, I doubt if the police guy survived, from the direction the guy in the back seat was aiming his gun towards the end, looks like the thief man was making sure he finished off the officer.

But when I saw the police guy running out of the room, I weeped cry, I said to myself, that was a grave mistake.

7 Likes

Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by ednut1(m): 11:31am On Jun 08, 2017
grin see as security man pick race hahahaha. Rot in hell to dat fool who died
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by fergieboy: 11:32am On Jun 08, 2017
Viking007:
Fergie You fear me o. cheesy.
cheesy
Re: Gun Battle At A Nigerian Bank Caught On CCTV (Video) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:34am On Jun 08, 2017
AroOkigbo:

Are you related to NwaObinkita?

NDA kwanu ajuju bu nke a?

Ngeni mere I ji na-aju.

Anyi di gba iche-iche...kama anyi dum bu gba Umu Aro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Re: "Girl Captured In Viral Sex Video With Dog Dies Of Infection" - Police / "I Am Rich With Over $5m, But It’s A Hell On Earth For Me" - Ghanaian Yahoo Boy / Inmate Who Fled In Edo Killed Neighbour Who Testified Against Him In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.