Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:37 PM

Christians , Please What's Your Take On This - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Christians , Please What's Your Take On This (12410 Views)

Nairaland Christians Please Explain These Images. Don't Run Away. / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Christians!! Please Interpret Job12:5 Thank You :) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ishilove: 2:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:

You too my dear sis.

You know I just told my mum about the man who doesn't trust any woman enough to marry and how he doesn't want to fornication but needs a surrogate.

My mum told me to ask if his 'thing' is functioning properly because he might be using his excuses as a way of covering things up especially because he said he is a Christian.

She also said if after all Eve did and Adam still tolerated her, then who is he to say he find no woman worthy to make his wife. She also doesn't believe the man is a Christian.

This seem to compliment all you said so far.
Hahaha! So you can have such a conversation with your mum? cheesy cheesy

Even at my age I can't o. It wee be too embarrassing for the both of us embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 2:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
bennyann:

You too my dear sis.

You know I just told my mum about the man who doesn't trust any woman enough to marry and how he doesn't want to fornication but needs a surrogate.

My mum told me to ask if his 'thing' is functioning properly because he might be using his excuses as a way of covering things up especially because he said he is a Christian.

She also said if after all Eve did and Adam still tolerated her, then who is he to say he find no woman worthy to make his wife. She also doesn't believe the man is a Christian.

This seem to compliment all you said so far.
Thank your Mum for me jare. Many men are in Church looking for a godly sister while they have no fire behind them. He may just be using surrogacy as an excuse. I didn't even think of that.

My dear, If a man comes around you for marriage, no matter how Christian he is, and not even once attempting to touch you, babe run, it could be there's no fire. Let it be that we obey God in obedience applying self control than not attempting at all.

Me, i have learned, My Cousin met a man who screamed 'Bed Undefiled' more than anyone she knew, only to marry and discover cold bedroom.

They courted for 6months, not even once did he try to even pretend to touch her hand, but his christian character only was expressed in 'No sex before marriage', every other aspect, he was crude.

On wedding night, he was too tired, the days activities you know, she let him sleep. the second night, he brewed quarrel and slept off with his jeans and belt on.
6 months into marriage no show. This man won't bath together with his wife. He would pretend to go to poo, would bath from there.

One day my Cousin determined to rape her husband, lol. She was going to shout, "Have sex with me, am your wife", He broke down and started shedding crocodile tears. confessed that he couldn't. asked my sister to cover him and look outside. She said no, before God that would be adultery.

If i hear say...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 3:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I think you're committing a lot of false dichotomy here

1. sounds good but there are those who after birth couldn't get it back! and they most likely tried all they could, you seem to be oversimplifying this by implying hard work is all that's needed, its not that simple!! I know people who couldn't, I attend gym every day except Sunday, I've seen women frustrated about childbirth weight gain that just wouldn't go away no matter how hard they try, these aren't even celebs mind you, just the average woman who wants to keep shape for whatever reason they have and I can never call them lazy as even I admire their dedication

how much more a celeb who's source of livelihood is connected to her image? maybe they just don't want to tempt fate by finding out what childbirth does to them

this situation is not as simple as you are making it

2 adoption is hardly an option when there's surrogacy, most people would go for surrogacy ahead of adoption and then again you contradicted your own point with your next point about surrogacy, let me show that

"A mother who wouldn't risk her career for a child" how does adoption actually solve this? does this mean she's now ready to sacrifice her career for an adopted child if such circumstances come up I've seen parents who don't care for their child and I'm pretty sure you've seen many such around too so I see that as a no point, if someone cares for an adopted baby such a person would most likely care more for their own biological baby, it would be very rare even to a point of impossibility to find someone who cares more for an adopted child than a biological one, there's something about it

I think a bit of bias is shinning through here, it seems to me that you're trying hard to paint a caricature of surrogacy

developed countries have several stringent rules when it comes to adoption and next to nothing on surrogacy which makes surrogacy a better alternative to adoption cuz legal bullsheeets are very much avoided

all in all, I'm not saying I support them or I agree with their choice, I simply say that I understand their choice

in the real world its a matter of what works, not opinion of what one deems better
humans try to get the easy way as much as possible, technology has given us these easy ways over the years and now its given (certain) celebs surrogacy which has all the advantages they want

1 shape loss risk is hugely lowered
2 no need carrying any baby for 9 months and the health issues that come with it
3 a child that belongs medically and legally to her husband and her while having NO trace to the woman that carried the baby (As far as we know)
3 next to no complications legally

so if a celeb does chose surrogacy I fully understand her choice so long the surrogate mother isn't being forced (which is impossible)

I see a future where surrogacy is the order of the day especially for celebs
I am so sorry I didn't see this post earlier. Now let me address your first point. You will agree with me that nothing good comes easy. Talking about the women you meet in the gym, I have to admit that sometimes it is difficult. There are women who don't even work to get their figure back. But there are some that sweat and go through hell to get it back. It differs from woman to woman. But it is never impossible. Do you know these women's eating habits? Its quite useless if you eat like an elephant and then go to the gym the next day expecting a miracle. Plus these celebrities even have access to the best facilities, best trainers and all of that. So my point is, it might be hard, but it is not impossible.
Secondly, you talked about me saying "A woman who would not risk her career for a child". Sorry, but I ranked those decisions in order of what makes sense to me the most. When a model decides to have a baby, she's actually putting her career on the line. This decision can actually end her like you have pointed out lots of times. But isn't it worth it?
And I can see that you are all for the " easy" way. But easy isn't always best. Don't get me wrong, I am not saying surrogacy is not an option at all, in my first post about Abraham I actually supported surrogacy, but they had a serious medical reason to do it.
I have never been pregnant ( that sounded weird grin ) but I am willing to bet the bond between a mother and a child is not only due to DNA. The pain of carrying the child for nine months, the pain of child birth and that first mother and baby bond. If you really, really want that child I think you will want to go through all that. I once read a joke on twitter. A guy twitted that "getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than child birth". A girl asked him " have you ever had a baby?" And he replied "No. But I have seen girls saying, can we have another baby? But I have never seen a guy say, kick me in the nuts again".
Funny joke but when I thought about it, I discovered that the reason women want to go through the pain of child birth and carrying a baby for nine months is simply because at the end of the day, the birth of the child is all worth it. Take that away and it CAN NEVER BE THE SAME.
Now I put adoption as an option simply not because I think it is better than having your own baby, but simply because I feel it is a better alternative than surrogacy. Surrogacy (in the context of the showbiz lady) simply means you don't need the child enough to risk losing your shape and career to have him and you aren't selfless enough to adopt so you pick the easy way. A child who is your flesh and blood but another woman will go through the pain of carrying and birthing the child. I do not think that person will make a good mother.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 3:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

Thank your Mum for me jare. Many men are in Church looking for a godly sister while they have no fire behind them. He may just be using surrogacy as an excuse. I didn't even think of that.

My dear, If a man comes around you for marriage, no matter how Christian he is, and not even once attempting to touch you, babe run, it could be there's no fire. Let it be that we obey God in obedience applying self control than not attempting at all.

Me, i have learned, My Cousin met a man who screamed 'Bed Undefiled' more than anyone she knew, only to marry and discover cold bedroom.

They courted for 6months, not even once did he try to even pretend to touch her hand, but his christian character only was expressed in 'No sex before marriage', every other aspect, he was crude.

On wedding night, he was too tired, the days activities you know, she let him sleep. the second night, he brewed quarrel and slept off with his jeans and belt on.
6 months into marriage no show. This man won't bath together with his wife. He would pretend to go to poo, would bath from there.

One day my Cousin determined to rape her husband, lol. She was going to shout, "Have sex with me, am your wife", He broke down and started shedding crocodile tears. confessed that he couldn't. asked my sister to cover him and look outside. She said no, before God that would be adultery.

If i hear say...
grin grin grin . sister, sister, are you saying we must all attempt? cheesy
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 3:46pm On Jun 12, 2017
ilynem:

grin grin grin . sister, sister, are you saying we must all attempt? cheesy
Brother, brother. plenty things are happening oo.
Let me ask all of una;

Is it a sin to have an erection?
Will it be a sin if i know you can have an erection? I didn't say i want to see flesh, but can i know? Will i be sinning if i know?

See bros, e no go make sense to hold borry finish den come dey hear story of how, the nake became to shy to escape into his hole.

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by hopefulLandlord: 4:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

Let me ask all of una;

Will it be a sin if i know you can have an erection? I didn't say i want to see flesh, but can i know? Will i be sinning if i know?

See bros, e no go make sense to hold borry finish den come dey hear story of how, the nake became to shy to escape into his hole.

I'm curious as to your opinion the other way around

I mean, you want to see the erection hidden behind a trouser, what standard does a guy now use for a female?
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

Let me ask all of una;

Lol. The fact you are blunt about these things are commendable. I grew up in "conservative" church where topics like these are a taboo. So I will love you to educate me on this. How do you know your fiancé can perform without sinning? I think this should be a topic on its own anyway. Let's not derail OP's thread.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

Let me ask all of una;

Physical contact between lovers will not always be sexual , it can be affectionate . If you want a brother to touch you as a way of showing sexual attraction , then you might succumb if he persists and fornication follows . Its best that the thought of sex is distant from your minds to avoid any temptation especially since both of you are celibate . Physical contact in a sexual way every time can reignite the desire for sex .

Men have the 'morning glory' and that is enough evidence for a functional tool

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by hopefulLandlord: 4:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Physical contact between lovers will not always be sexual , it can be affectionate . If you want a brother to touch you as a way of showing sexual attraction , then you might succumb if he persists and fornication follows . Its best that the thought of sex is distant from your minds to avoid any temptation especially since both of you are celibate . Physical contact in a sexual way every time can reignite the desire for sex .

your own suggestion is even worse

how can a fiancée see her fiancé's morning glory

she can only see this by sleeping on the same bed with him and also waking up with him which is even worse for temptation lol
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

I mean, you want to see the erection hidden behind a trouser, what standard does a guy now use for a female?

I knew you must look for trouble grin
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 4:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

But for a girl to see the morning glory she has to spend the night.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by hopefulLandlord: 4:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
ilynem:
I knew you must look for trouble grin
my Oga, no be correct question I ask? grin

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 4:52pm On Jun 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

my Oga, no be correct question I ask? grin
OK, let me attempt this one. I don't think I have seen a girl with sexual related problems (I might be wrong please correct me). I know there are guys who can't get it up, but what about girls? What will you want to "test" in a girl? Is it her skills in bed?
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 4:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, how will i know there will be glory in the morning when i don't spend the night with him?
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 4:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

your own suggestion is even worse

how can a fiancée see her fiancé's morning glory

she can only see this by sleeping on the same bed with him and also waking up with him which is even worse for temptation lol
ilynem:

But for a girl to see the morning glory she has to spend the night.
analice107:

Hahahahahahahahahaha, how will i know there will be glory in the morning when i don't spend the night with him?

Yeah Good points . If that's the case then there should be medical examinations that would test the potency of the man's tool . The woman can go through results to know if she is satisfied with his condition .

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 4:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
ilynem:

Lol. The fact you are blunt about these things are commendable. I grew up in "conservative" church where topics like these are a taboo. So I will love you to educate me on this. How do you know your fiancé can perform without sinning? I think this should be a topic on its own anyway. Let's not derail OP's thread.
It's becos topics like this are considered taboo that makes most Christian women suffer in marriages.

Pls you can open a thread on this. lol.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 5:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

You mean he needs to know if the cervix is not opened? Very few women come with closed cervix. He shd be rest assured that the cervix will be opened, what he shd be concerned is if he is glorious.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:02pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

It's becos topics like this are considered taboo that makes most Christian women suffer in marriages.

Pls you can open a thread on this. lol.

You can derail the thread . The question have been answered by all of you .

It has to do with the tradition and mentality of men and women . The women are expected to repress their sexual desires and make the man's sexual gratification their priority . Women are taught that the man comes first then her desires . The man sees the woman as a sex object whose emotions and desires don't really matter . Men feel its gona hurt their ego .

I think that its great women are clamoring and vehemently demanding for their sexual desires to be met .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by hopefulLandlord: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

You mean he needs to know if the cervix is not opened? Very few women come with closed cervix. He shd be rest assured that the cervix will be opened, what he shd be concerned is if he is glorious.

not cervix

nah, there are women who are frigid and can't get excited for sex, there are those who don't actually like sex at all no matter how good the partner is, there are those who just see it as "necessary evil"

of course I admit they're rare but men who can't have an erection are rare too
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 5:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

You can derail the thread . The question have been answered by all of you .

It has to do with the tradition and mentality of men and women . The women are expected to repress their sexual desires and make the man's sexual gratification their priority . Women are taught that the man comes first then her desires . The man sees the woman as a sex object whose emotions and desires don't really matter . Men feel its gona hurt their ego .

I think that its great women are clamoring and vehemently demanding for the sexual desires to be met .

Yeah, that goes with Patriarchy. It's wrong. And to archive that, they use fellow women who catch the girls young and mutilate them. Awuch.

Many women have lived and died and never experienced orgasm.

I will try to be sure my hubby is a man before i say i do. let somebory not come and go and dry. After waiting dry eyes for years. Mba nu nu, i no gree.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by hopefulLandlord: 5:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

Yeah, that goes with Patriarchy. It's wrong. And to archive that, they use fellow women who catch the girls young and mutilate them. Awuch.

I will try to be sure my hubby is a man before i say i do. let somebory not come and go and dry. After waiting dry eyes for years. Mba nu nu, i no gree.

you've now crossed a line here

knowing a man can get it up doesn't in anyway point to his ability to make you achieve orgasm, there are lots of men who can't last long enough for that but they can get it up, infact almost any man can get it up

one is just you trying to make sure he doesn't have erectile dysfunction

the other however is extremely complicated and you'll never find out till you do the deed with him and most times may even take several attempts before you finally know if he has the ability

am I communicating?
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ilynem(m): 5:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

So how do you know your hubby is a "man"?
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 7:39pm On Jun 12, 2017
ilynem:

So how do you know your hubby is a "man"?
His glory will showcase itself.

My father will forgive my mischievousness, but there's no way he'll court me throughout without wanting to touch me, i will let him and observe. I certainly won't let him beyond a point.

The minus man won't make any move. If he shouts bed undefiled too much, i will suspect him.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 7:41pm On Jun 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

you've now crossed a line here

knowing a man can get it up doesn't in anyway point to his ability to make you achieve orgasm, there are lots of men who can't last long enough for that but they can get it up, infact almost any man can get it up

one is just you trying to make sure he doesn't have erectile dysfunction

the other however is extremely complicated and you'll never find out till you do the deed with him and most times may even take several attempts before you finally know if he has the ability

am I communicating?
100%. This is dicey. Otio.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ishilove: 7:43pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

If i hear say...
Can't such men seek medical treatment before their wedding? It's plain wickedness to have such a big problem and knowingly trap an innocent woman into marriage
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 7:45pm On Jun 12, 2017
hopefulLandlord:

not cervix

nah, there are women who are frigid and can't get excited for sex, there are those who don't actually like sex at all no matter how good the partner is, there are those who just see it as "necessary evil"

of course I admit they're rare but men who can't have an erection are rare too
What is responsible for frigidity, and lack of interest in sex? I have heard that some women are frigid, i wonder what could be responsible.
could it be as a result of genital mutilation?
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by analice107: 7:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ishilove:

Can't such men seek medical treatment before their wedding? It's plain wickedness to have such a big problem and knowingly trap an innocent woman into marriage
My dear, that is the wickedness of men. But what about Gay guys who pretend and marry only to turn away from the women? I know one who told his wife to feel free to bring in a guy to keep her busy. He wasn't into women, but he wedded in church.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ishilove: 8:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

My dear, that is the wickedness of men. But what about Gay guys who pretend and marry only to turn away from the women? I know one who told his wife to feel free to bring in a guy to keep her busy. He wasn't into women, but he wedded in church.
That is why people should leave all these pre-wedding hullabaloo and focus on asking for God's will for them concerning marriage. There is no way He will allow you fall into such a trap if only you put him first.

It is usually when things have gone south that they remember God. When they start crying "God why me?", He will reply "I sent you to Nineveh but you went to Tarshish"

1 Like

Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ishilove: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
analice107:

His glory will showcase itself.

My father will forgive my mischievousness, but there's no way he'll court me throughout without wanting to touch me, i will let him and observe. I certainly won't let him beyond a point.

The minus man won't make any move. If he shouts bed undefiled too much, i will suspect him.
Lmao! Kai, you this woman ehn
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by Ranchhoddas: 8:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
felixomor:

That same second part was exactly also even used by other prophets.
Its anedoctal.

Someone like u deosnt know that there are thousands of prophecies that make use of past tense.
Go study
By what criterion do you determine the parts that are prophecy and those that aren't?

Never mind!

Do not respond!

I know it's going to be a load of crap.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by felixomor: 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
By what criterion do you determine the parts that are prophecy and those that aren't?

Never mind!

Do not respond!

I know it's going to be a load of crap.

Isaiah 61:1 The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound;
========
Do u know that this prophecy from Isaiah was about something that was going to be fulfilled about Jesus Christ centuries later.

Is it not past tense?
Be there asking useless question.
Re: Christians , Please What's Your Take On This by ScepticalPyrrho: 8:47pm On Jun 12, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
You cannot use a 2000-year-old text to solve some 21st century problems.
Except "you" is a gullible fellow.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Are Unbeleivers Really Wiser Than Us? - Luke 16:8 / Reno Omokri: Paying Of Tithe Cannot Provide Divine Protection / Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.